Your Search | mr scoop

Feb 08 2016
MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ To Mr. Graver Author: , Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Myinfo1.com Sandy, Utah

Jan 31 2016
Buckeye Building Solutions Mashable Owens Nashon asked my company M & M Gutters to install gutters and down spouts on (3) homes I gave Mr Owens a price of $3.00 per foot. Mr Owens advised me to proceed with the work .  Westerville Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Small Business Services: Buckeye Building Solutions

Jan 29 2016
BLTONG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Mr. Peter, Xiaobo Chen Balance Scooter offer, sent me a watch, forged the guide track Shenzhen, Guangdong Author: Quibdo, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: BLTONG TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Internet

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction, MedLaserDepot implemented strategic changes to ensure only best medical laser sales, focusing on offering best customer service in industry. Palm Beach, Florida & nationwide*UPDATE: MedLaserDepot recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – MedLaserDepot pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MedLaserDepot, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Med Laser Depot Jupiter, Florida

Jan 25 2016
OmniTech Support ? computer optimization, new incident, Internet
As Mr. Frank is our customer, we would be happy to assist him regarding the issue. If the issue can be resolved within FREE 15 minutes support, our technician will be glad to resolve the issue. Author: Tokyo, Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

8, Report #1281904

Jan 23 2016
Chris Kelley A.K.A Mr. Tomorrow Dallas, Texas, roofing, construction, builder, contractor, fraud, liar, thief, scam, theft, no show, do not hire Dallas Texas
Please be aware and look at the reviews Author: Dallas, Texas Building Services: Chris Kelley Internet

Jan 21 2016
BBVA Compass Bank Grogan's park Woodlands, TX They haven't even taken responsibility for their error. He continues to place the blame on us and tells us what we need to do to fix their mistake. Mr. Alonso hasn’t called us since last week and I have left several messages with Mr. McDonald, District Manager who hasn’t even given us the courtesy of a return call. The Woodlands Texas Wait a minute here... Author: conroe , Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank The Woodlands , Texas

Jan 20 2016
Shirt adventures Took money gave no product Internet
Author: Mr laurel, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Shirt adventures Internet

Jan 18 2016
Mr Barry Delp /Gmail Microsoft LotteryMr. Wilfred Kumar One of 5 to win.$500,000.00 + Microsoft- Surface pro-3 Laptop Internet Author: Uniondale, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Barry Delp Internet

Jan 18 2016
American Dream Network Mr. Ralf Walker 252-501-4091 stated I won monies, and I needed to open a bank Acct. so IRS could deposit $10,599.00 for my fees Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Dream Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2016
Mr appliance techs not trained Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Franchises: Mr appliance Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 17 2016
Barry delp I got a email from someone named Mr. Barry Delp saying that I was selected along with 5 others to win a sum of 500,000.00. Which I filled out the form to receive because it had big names like Google and Microsoft so I thought it was legit. I gave this person my information in an email and then I thought about it for awhile. Saying this can't be real. Omg I hope it's real. I decided to get on the internet and look up this Mr. Barry Delp. Character only to find out he and his email are a scam. Internet
Author: MANCHESTER, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Barry delp Internet

Jan 16 2016
Western Union, INVESTMENT BANK ,MR. DAVID MORRISON,EMMA CHIEZIE Western Union Scam to pick up $5,000USD per day till $6.2 MILLION DOLLARS is with drawn. Cotonou Benin Republic Author: OAKLAND, Maryland Internet Fraud: Western Union Cotonou, Other

Jan 07 2016
J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy I have never been so disused with an auto dealer. This purchase has deeply scared me for life. During my ebay transactions and emails with Mr Rashad Jasairy he asured me this 2008 bmw 528i was in excellent condition however. once I received this vehicle the engine was cover with oil, oil spilled out of parts on engine, no heated seat as advertised, large dent on rear passage side and vehicle had exceptional amount of a pet hair, small of grabage. All hoses and belts on front of engine was saturated with oil. Houston Texas Again I'm Impressed Author: Ozark, Alabama Liars: J9 motors; Rashad Jazairy Houston, Texas

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 06 2016
Amazon Assistant to Mr. Bezo Mr. Raghavender Misleading- Unable- Repetitive Seattle Washington Internet Author: Margate, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

Jan 06 2016
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Renske Vandenbosch Breeder Poodles Cascade Montana
You Have Described Rennie To A T Author: Sedona, Arizona Dog Catchers: Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Cascade, Montana

Jan 03 2016
MR VIMAL IYER, CEO - TRIDENT PROPERTIES LAND SALES FRAUD BY MR VIMAL IYER IN DUBAI EDMONTON ALBERTA I bought land off Mount Everst Author: DUBAI, Other Sales People: TRIDENT PROPERTIES EDMONTON, Alberta

Jan 01 2016
Mr Tire University Heights OH Tire store recommends unnecessary work and refuses to assist repeat customer university Heights Ohio Author: Cleveland Hts, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Mr Tire University Heights OH university Heights, Ohio

Dec 30 2015
Solv-Tec Inc. Patric Obrion 12672373300 mr Patric Oberion ,Isent him all the information he asked for and they sent me $34.95 back which is less than half the money I spent on his Kseal New Jersey Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Solv-Tec Inc. New Jersey

Dec 29 2015
JT Bryant JT Bryant Financial JT Bryant, Inc JT Bryant Financial, JT Bryant Credit solutions, James Timothy Bryant SCAM/FRAUD ALERT - JT BRYANT, INC Southlake Texas  Internet Mr Bryant is a liar Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: JT Bryant Internet

Dec 29 2015
Dawson McAllister Association - Shepherd Productions ripoff fraudulent ministry, donations being used for personal gain, extravagant homes and cars, check him out for yourself Columbia Tennessee Dawson McAllister suicide prevention almost made me commit suicide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: Dawson McAllister Association - Shepherd Productions Columbia, Tennessee

Dec 28 2015
The Grout Medic, Allan Peters I received an estimate from Allan Peters for repairing grout for a leaking tub. I was given an estimate of $843.26 and told that with cleaning, grout and replacing loose tiles, the job would take about four hours. The person who came to perform the work was done in an hour and forty five minutes. When I questioned the $400+ hourly charge, I was told I needed to speak with Mr. Peters. I paid the charge via credit card and called Mr. Peters to inquire. When I questioned him about the bill, he said estimates are based on job, not time and then HUNG UP ON ME! In addition to ripping me off, he is a cowardly and unprofessional businessperson. Nationwide Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Grout Medic/Allan Peters Nationwide