Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
AT&T AT&T promised me one price and is charging me another and now threatening collections Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Blu Devil Marketing AT&T Uverse False Opportunity Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employers: Blu Devil Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
T&A Auto Tony Villalpando Selling Bad Used Cars Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: T&A Auto Dallas, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Partnership Mayflower PartnershipJames T. Chilton My check for $35.00 was CASHED and I didn't receive any product! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Business Consulting: Trilateral Entitlement Partnership California

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Emily Smiley Fine Weddings and Soirees or Trenton Smiley at Platinum Pro Emily Smiley's wedding planner rips off their customers!! and uses Trenton Smiley as a monopoly Coronado California Author: san diego, California Wedding Services: Emily Smiley Fine Weddings and Soirees Coronado, California

Sep 14 2014
J & J Telecom & Electric Timothy A Bruno qualifier operating under Florida State License # EC13006062 Fraud, Theft, Slander and Harassment Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Electrical Services: J & J Telecom & Electric Plantation, Florida

Sep 13 2014
at&t Paid for Intle package not delivered Internet Author: phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Internet

Sep 12 2014
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

13, Report #791937

Sep 11 2014
DST Services LLP Pedro Santiago, Catrina Jones Funding of Petroleum Products Scam New York, Washington DC Author: London, Other Financial Services: DST Services LLP New York, Washington DC

Sep 11 2014
G and T Express Movers Beware...Total...Scam and Rip-Off! Rude and unprofessional stagg Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Liars: G and T Express Movers Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2014
xoxo telecom total ripoff Internet Author: Burlingame, California Adult Web Sites: xoxo telecom Internet

Sep 11 2014
Cricket Cellular/AT&T Sold me a phone, that they knew would not work on their system within a matter of months. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Cellular/AT&T Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 11 2014
MR ED , Rodeo Kia YO YO financing scam... Avondale Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: MR ED , Rodeo Kia Avondale, Select State/Province

Sep 09 2014
T&D Locksmith2 Capistrano Beach Locksmith Emergency charge added Fullerton California Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Locksmiths: T&D Locksmith2 Fullerton, California

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Treating me like I'm on contract, threat of credit report to credit union El Dorado Hills California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile El Dorado Hills , California

Sep 08 2014
T D Ameritrade TD Ameritrade no longer trust worthy Omaha Nebraska Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Brokerage Companies: T D Ameritrade Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 08 2014
Green Pay Day Loans Sam Williams Around 8-20-14 and 8-21-14 Mr. Sam Williams and I entered into arrangements for a loan. He indicated that he needed some money for a processing fee. He indicated he needed $100.00 and advised me to obtain a Vanilla card #600 736 2563. Later he advised that since our credit was bad we needed to obtain another card for $250.00 to secure the loan and I advised him that I did not have the $250.00 and he said $100.00 would be ok so I obtained another Vanilla card #765 592 5590 for $100.00. We have never received the loan and I reported both of these cards to your company as being a fraud. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania Internet
Author: Flint, Michigan Cash Services: Green Pay Day Loans Internet

Sep 07 2014
Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International I feel so ashamed right now. I had a dream that has been crushed by Mr. Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International. He sweet talked me into publishing my first book with them and now I have nothing but an empty wallet and a sense of profound insicurity. I trusted him and gave him all my manuscripts. Now the only thing I have is hope .... yes, I hope that someday, someone will shoot both his kneecaps off. New York New York Author: Porto Potenza Picena, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Sep 06 2014
Luma repair---Ann used my credit card for Luma Repair. of $4.95 sent no order. had to trace when was shipped gave mr tracking # after 3 calls and 2 emails told them I want nothig else from them and do not order anything else from my credit card since I have received nothing from them. 1st email reply was I lived in Australia. would take 10-15 days for delivery. that is what made me not want anything more. I will call this nber 1+800-562-9682 to cancel any other order from this company Internet Author: Chicago Illinois, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luma repair---Ann Internet

Sep 03 2014
U.S. Sweepstakes Megamillion Co. Mr. James Cooper These creeps tried to scam my elderly mother out of money on three separate occasions New York New York Author: Lawndale, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: U.S. Sweepstakes Megamillion Co. New York, New York

Sep 03 2014
T-Mobil Shocking international charges! Nationwide Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobil Nationwide