Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

1, Report #1196609

Dec 19 2014
Metro PCS T-Mobile Would not supply unlock code after 7 months of service Richardson Texas 75082 Nationwide Author: Lorain, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

2, Report #1196397

Dec 18 2014
Infinite SCAM, Door-to-Door AT&T Sales, Use Own Car, No Reimbursment, Phony Commission Sales Des Plaines Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Infinite Des Plaines, Illinois

3, Report #1196376

Dec 18 2014
Envato.com themeforest.com Customer Scam - ' buy 'credits' to subvert consumer laws, don;t stand by their products Melbourne, Australia Australia Author: New York Software: Envato.com Internet

4, Report #1196311

Dec 18 2014
Morgan Drexen took my money for bankruptcy told me it would cost 2,000 dollars after i had paid that they wanted another 1,100 dollars i don' t have it. It took me four days to get them to close my case and now i can not get what t paid back Costa Mesa Ca. Author: fort gratiot, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Morgan Drexen Nationwide

5, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

6, Report #1196169

Dec 17 2014
J & T creations Jennifer llerena I ordered merchandise and never received it. Value of $60 Internet ,Texas
Author: Warren, Michigan Small Business Services: J & T creations Internet

7, Report #1196136

Dec 17 2014
AT&T UVERSE ATT Uverse FREE means a $200 charge Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Services: AT&T UVERSE Nationwide

8, Report #1196116

Dec 17 2014
Abacus Limited Abacus Computers Mr Yong Ming Ming Mrs Tasha Smith Fidelity Worldwide InvestmentFIL Limited Work At Home Job Scam Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Accounting: Abacus Limited Internet

Dec 17 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

10, Report #1195946

Dec 17 2014
Morgan T YMKA Morgan T and associates of YMKA promise lots of money or talimans to ofer a winning amount of money in the thousands of dollar range. All I have to do is send various amounts of money varying from $30 to $59 depending on what is being sold. I won an amount of money that was to be delivered by courier and that never happened. Still getting letters and I don't reply. They are still trying their SCAM. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Sequim, Washington Questionable Activities: Morgan T Nationwide

Dec 15 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

12, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

13, Report #1195486

Dec 15 2014
Barry B. McGough - Warner, Bates, McGough, McGinnis & Portnoy I wish I hadn`t used his services Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barry B. McGough Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

15, Report #1195357

Dec 14 2014
Host Committee Paid for tickets and realized i couldn;t attend event. They dont send tickets until day of event and wont refund you New York Internet Author: great neck, New York Ticket Sales: Host Committee Internet

16, Report #1195344

Dec 14 2014
AT&T Wireless Sold me a phone knowing I was in an area they don't reliably service Fort Collins Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

17, Report #1195293

Dec 13 2014
Wells Fargo Bank identity theft of my checking and savings account. They took over 6 months to to investigate and then refused to return my funds. t Nationwide Author: Somerville, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

18, Report #1195215

Dec 13 2014
Mr Transmission Milex/Mr Transmission Liars, dishonest, deceptive, totally unethical and don't know what or how to fix transmissions Spring Texas Author: Humble, Texas Auto Mechanics: Mr Transmission Spring, Texas

Dec 13 2014
Law Offices of Denis J. Luca Judge Michael Paul Smith.Dr. Greene.Dr. Rolison.Mrs. Howell (at Simonds Elementary school).Officer Constantine (SJPD).KZER Mix 106.5.Mr. Neil Abercrombie (Governor of Hawaii).Bishop Patrick Joseph Mcgreth.Randy Mancini (from Mancini Sleepworld). Cassie Doyle (from Canadian Consulate) Injustice. The First Amendment. San Jose California Nationwide
Author: san jose, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Denis J. Luca Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

21, Report #1192081

Dec 12 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,

Dec 12 2014
Nissan Shalikar - Torah Ohr - Napoleon the Persian Bully Pond scum bully abuses synagogue congregants by accusing them of acts never committed. Great Neck New York Author: Great Neck, New York Religious Groups: Nissan Shalikar - Torah Ohr Great Neck, New York

23, Report #1194898

Dec 12 2014
HSBC Beneficial., Florida, HSBC 1, a few others Home was in husbands name, his wife died 2011, they were getting letters with different servicers names and amounts. As of 2013 homeowner has been newly married for over a year now...husband can't talk, has bad case of aphasia from stroke. I attempted to get loan information from Beneficial and they sent back a letter they were doing loan research. Husband had been in home for over thirty years, now retired and disabled. Loan servicers were continually sending bills with different amounts and different names of lending institutions. Trustee Assets told me we had to sell the home. I told t we needed a place to live. we're 63 and 65. HSBC recently bought the house online so now it is in their name. HSBC California Author: Mount Shasta , California Miscellaneous Companies: HSBC

24, Report #1194781

Dec 11 2014
netcashabvance in chicago'il This company wrkers call me every thay at any time and hung up on me am tlking about any time even after ours when we are on bed or early morning like at 6.00.am,and I am tired am on cancer remission and am in pain all the time,and that makesit worst t they call me any time day or night and hungup on me,i hva call them back and their voice mail is full chicago,il chicago il Author: yuba city, California Credit Services: netcashabvance in chicago'il Nationwide

25, Report #1194747

Dec 11 2014
T-MOBILE T-MOBILE IS STEALING FROM ME Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Telephones: T-MOBILE Nationwide