Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

Nov 30 2015
09:17 AM Sent wrong item, said they no longer have it, will not give me full refund if any at all Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Internet

Nov 30 2015
First Down Funding REVIEW: First Down Funding's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with First Down Funding. First Down Funding dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: First Down Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
First Down Funding is Great! Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: First Down Funding Internet

Nov 30 2015
Discount Auto Transport D A T not executing by the contract Stratford Wisconsin Author: Cedar Park, Texas Auto Transporters: Discount Auto Transport Stratford, Wisconsin

Nov 30 2015
Mr Window Blinds Palm Coast FL Mr Window Blinds, Joe Mehm, Ponte Vedra Blinds, Tropical Verticals, Appliance-Repair .biz Mr Window Blinds, Con, Ripoff, Mr Window Blinds Scam Palm Coast Florida
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Mr Window Blinds Palm Coast FL Palm Coast , Florida

Nov 29 2015
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc claim I owe $1,320.69 to AT&T Wireless, called AT&T never had acctin-stor e or archive Dept Renton Washington Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc Renton, Washington

Nov 29 2015
Carri Adams Carri lawerence Carri Adams, at it again. oklahoma city Oklahoma recordings... Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma Event Planners & Sites: Carri Adams oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Nov 29 2015
A t &t 260 N Jacob Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404 260 N Jacob Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404 Taylor and Sara lied and we're extremely rude Bloomington Author: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Abusive Children: A t &t 260 N Jacob Dr, Bloomington, IN 47404

Nov 29 2015
Gatlinburg Falls Resort Gave me wrong cabin where things simy did not work and staff did not care, threatened to have me escorted off if property,Had at least 11 other upset customers that I knew of during my visit! Gatlinburg TN Internet, TN Author: Boonville, North Carolina Amusement & Theme Parks: Gatlinburg Falls Resort Internet

Nov 28 2015
Vipotech Buy Me Online Shop is a scam run by pure thieves who should be stopped Vipotech Internet
I'm not surprised at Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Vipotech Internet

Nov 28 2015
Telecom USA a Verizon company Trying to SCAM ME FOR MONEY Jacksonville Florida Author: Glenside, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Telecom USA Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 27 2015
Time Machine Camaros Spencer Wetherall, and Bear123jetski on EBay The most stressfull, costly, and lengthy car restoration ever encountered. Avoid this guy at all costs! Colorado Colorado Author: Vernon, Colorado Auto Dealers: Time Machine Camaros Colorado, Colorado

Nov 27 2015
Mobilifier used my credit card without my authority to sign me up at $20 per month for creating a website not shown on website Internet Author: Mancos, Colorado Websites: Mobilifier Internet

Nov 27 2015
Rich mob clothing My daughter ordered a gold chain from this place, before submitting payment the shipping stated 3-5 days. Then payment was submitted and I get e-mail saying now up to 45 days for custom made stuff. Okay. E-mailed company numerous times, no answer. Informed them through e-mail that I was pressing charges, had complained to BBB and went to court house to file for my money back . Needless to say order was placed on August 27 which they took my money real fast, just received November 27. More than the 45 days they had stated. Also when came the chain was in a yellow envelope , and looked like it was a vending machine itam the kids see at the mall. Wrapped in that thin card board( no box) and plastic. Not only that was shipped from New Jersey. How did it come from there. Thought was coming from California ? Also chain not real! I'm still going through with law suit Internet
Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Rich mob clothing Internet

Nov 27 2015
Western Dental tooth was pulled.They claimed another tooth that was already pulled by them at an earlier date. . Duplicate claim. Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Dental Services: Western Dental Antioch, California

Nov 27 2015
Ivory Hughes Pretended to be an individual seeknig a personal assistant, sent a fake check in the mail to be wired through moneygram. Internet Author: Orem, Utah Work at Home Business: Ivory Hughes Internet

Nov 27 2015
. Mr. C Towing in Southgate CA Mr C's TowingDirectionsWebsiteAddress: 4421 Mason St, South Gate, CA 90280Phone: (323) 249-0575 Towed my vehicle on the property 13708 Cordary Apt 241 Space#15 Hawthorne Ca 90250 Thursday 11/26/15 at 5am. I had my pink temporary sign visual. Mr. C Towing in Southgate CA ticket No. 74424. Vin# 4430 towed my brand new 2015 Chevy Camaro and damaged it as well. South Gate California Author: Hawthorne , California Parking Garages: . Mr. C Towing in Southgate CA South Gate , California

Nov 27 2015
Interex Consulting Fake Company Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: Interex Consulting Internet

Nov 27 2015
Pluta construction company Westley pluta and his workers who are his subs Pluta Construction Company Illinois Author: Barrington, Illinois Work at Home: Pluta construction company

Nov 26 2015
Cox Communication 10/17/2015 10:22amMy wife and I decided to trim our budget because of cutbacks at our jobs. We both work for the City of Phoenix who are downsizing and doing extreme budget cuts. We decided to return our four Cox converter TV boxes and reduce the TV Cox childish customer service 11/16/2015 Avondale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox Communication Avondale, Arizona

Nov 26 2015
Mr c's towing N/a car was towed p.p.i. with out a (180) a 180 is a legal documents that a security guard or management has to sign at the time of the tow. then I was charged a gate fee in the middle of the day because it was a holiday. ..they damaged my car & laughed at me when I went to complain. .. Los alamitos California Author: Palmdale , California Auto & Truck Rental: Mr c's towing Los alamitos, California

Nov 26 2015
Options Magnat Stole my deposit of $500 that I was requested to pay for the opening of an account with them. They simply ignore all requests for a refund and are at best chronic liars. London Internet Author: Bloemfontein, Brokerage Companies: Options Magnat London,

Nov 26 2015
Sleepy Book Worm Sleepy Book Worm is a total scam. Here is why: 1. They offer book promotional services which are not fulfilled and produce no results. 2. They accept your money but never fulfill the order. 3. They never, ever, reply to their given email address: 4. I sent a snail mail letter to their address at 96 Luton Road, Edinburgh, EH17 3AA, but never received a reply. 5. They do not provide any kind of contact telephone numbers. Their website is like a fly trap: they trap your money and ignore you. keep well away. Edinburgh Author: Quito, Alabama Book Publishers: Sleepy Book Worm Edinburgh,

Nov 25 2015
Chris Matthews attorney at law Baltimore Md
Author: Brandenburg, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Chris Matthews attorney at law

Nov 25 2015
Mr. Sprinkler Repair Dishonest owner and workers! They charged me $250 to fix a valve and less than two days later the exact valve they worked on broke and flooded my basement. They lied to there insurance just to not except liability. It's roughly $14,000 worth of damages.. This all happened 3 days before my baby was born so it has added tons of stress in our lives. I will stop at nothing to make sure the truth is told and will be suing this company. I do marketing and will spend endless hours and money to make there wrong be known. It is now about the principle of what happened and them lying about it. Why have insurance for a business and not use it when you make a mistake. Washington Utah
Author: Washington , Utah Maintenance Companies: Mr. Sprinkler Repair Washington , Utah