Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
California Astrology Association None.. I place a order so I can (The Spell)Vanish My Debt and Guarantee arefund.But never did retrun that refund at all. Canoga Park,CA 91309 Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Federal Government: California Astrology Association Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
T L ENGINEERING, P.C. An Unprofessional, Immoral, & Untrustwhorthy Engineer(or Architect) Flushing New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Home Improvements: T L ENGINEERING, P.C. Flushing, New York

Jun 28 2016
Etsyhots Eric Lee, Mr Jordan, Lin Misha, Chris_li_YL Ripoff wrong shoes sent will not respond to emails I've sent Eric Lee & Lin Misha Shanghai Internet
Author: Alva, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Etsyhots Internet

Jun 27 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida
Confrontational Pot Smoking Paranoid Guests Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet

Jun 27 2016
Barrett-Jackson Auction Craig Jackson Bait and Switch at Connecticut auction Scottsdale arizona
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Barrett-Jackson Auction Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Aurora cream I was told no refills unless l reorder. Now l have enough to put on the whole state of people...dogs too. I have emailed and called no results. Still getting it. At seventy, l should look like a living doll if l used tons of it a day!! It doesn't do anything!!! Santa ana Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Eye Care: Aurora cream

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Collectibles LLc Granite River Stamps St Paul Stamps Sold Collector Stamps with assurance of profit and limited risk And would buy back stamps anytime at 10% fee Oceanside Cheyenne Branson California Wyoming Missouri Author: WATERLOO, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: National Collectibles LLc Oceanside, California

Jun 25 2016
LG Electronics Defective Product and broken promise to repair at no charge Internet Author: Lottsburg, Virginia Appliances: LG Electronics Internet

Jun 25 2016
Ian Quincannon IAN QUINCANNON IS A VERY NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS Holmdel New Jersey Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Ian Quincannon Holmdel, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING ONCE AGAIN TERRY PETTY. SCAMMED EVERYONE. ON HER JUNK PHOENIX. POWER RISING HARD TO DO 2x3. BOARD. SHE FRONT LOADED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER 30,000 PEOPLE GAVE HER I FO TO JOIN. YOU ARE A SAD. SAD. SAD LOW LIFE. AND I HOPE WHEN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. TERRY PETTY SCAM AGAIN PHEONIX POWER RISING Internet Author: Middletown, New York Computer Fraud: TERRY PETTY. PHOENIX POWER RISING Internet

Jun 23 2016
LandSpeed Auto AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: LandSpeed Auto Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Local Lighthouse Tustin, California *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers. They do use Google's name Author: , California Advertising / Deceptive: Local Lighthouse Tustin, California

Jun 23 2016
Corporate Business Lending aka Justin T. Don't Walk, Run Away FAST! Salt Lake City Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Business Consultants: Corporate Business Lending Internet

Jun 23 2016
Moringa Group - Mr Tienie Myburgh Chairman Fake Moringa Seller Nelspruit Internet
Fred is lying and faked this claim Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Medical Supplies: Moringa Group Internet