Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
T-Mobile Insurance plan borders on fraud Framingham,  Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT&T American Telephone and Telegraph Does not provide advertised services Nationwide Author: Maggie Vally, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 19 2014
Align technology Invisilgn Mr Frederic Walden San Jose California Author: portsmouth, Virginia Dental Services: Align technology San Jose, California

Sep 18 2014
BB&T Worst Banking Experience Winston Salem Nationwide Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 18 2014
unlockingonline.com TELECOM TASKS LTD. Money taken - service not provided 163 Barton Road Barton Seagrave Kettering, Northan Internet Author: Norton, Internet Fraud: unlockingonline.com Internet

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 16 2014
Betjack Myerpeg Pty Ltd NSW Bookmaker, Betjack is currently under investigation by NSW racing authorities (The Age 12 Sep 2014) for failing to pay its punters their winnings. The operation run by Eric Chan (born in Papua New Guinea in 1957) has a tax haven in Vanuatu to divert the punters to in order not to pay. Offering bets to Australian from overseas is illegal. So far Mr Chan has been getting away with it. Our client is owed $75k. Although Racing Victoria are investigating Betjack for debts of 150k, $50k and $250k. This is just a fraction of them. Sydney Nationwide Author: YOKINE WA, Off-shore Gambling: Betjack Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
AT&T AT&T promised me one price and is charging me another and now threatening collections Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Blu Devil Marketing AT&T Uverse False Opportunity Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employers: Blu Devil Marketing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
T-Mobile Tmobile stole 345.81 USD from my checking account United States Nationwide Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Questionable Activities: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
T&A Auto Tony Villalpando Selling Bad Used Cars Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: T&A Auto Dallas, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Partnership Mayflower PartnershipJames T. Chilton My check for $35.00 was CASHED and I didn't receive any product! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: SAN BERNARDINO, California Business Consulting: Trilateral Entitlement Partnership California

Sep 15 2014
general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc. Anthony Nyame ,Ari Dodoh ,Willy Nganjon kamga I was approach by Mr Willy Nganjon on november las year .He proposed me a accounting service and introduce me to Ari Dodoh of omimi and associates llc and Anthony Nyame of general capital corporation.THe associates group took $ 50,000.00 from me has a collateral to secure loan and promised to deliver the loan in 30 days or he will refund my money back. they stop all contact they don't take my phone call they don't respond my email. new york New York Author: blyn, New York Loans: general capital corporation /omimi and associates llc new york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Emily Smiley Fine Weddings and Soirees or Trenton Smiley at Platinum Pro Emily Smiley's wedding planner rips off their customers!! and uses Trenton Smiley as a monopoly Coronado California Author: san diego, California Wedding Services: Emily Smiley Fine Weddings and Soirees Coronado, California

Sep 14 2014
J & J Telecom & Electric Timothy A Bruno qualifier operating under Florida State License # EC13006062 Fraud, Theft, Slander and Harassment Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Electrical Services: J & J Telecom & Electric Plantation, Florida

Sep 13 2014
at&t Paid for Intle package not delivered Internet Author: phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Internet

Sep 12 2014
John O'Brien D Jay FireJohn O'Bryian Mr John O'Brien, a former employee of Vaughan Fire & Rescue Service, husband of Fatima O'Brien, as well as a resident of Vaughan and Kitchener, Waterloo used Kijiji to advertise a Macbook. I thought he was selling me a late 2011 15 Macbook Pro Retina, and he ended up giving me a 2008 13 Unibody Macbook! Kitchener, Waterloo Ontario
Author: Kitchener, Waterloo, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: John O'Brien Kitchener, Waterloo, Ontario

22, Report #791937

Sep 11 2014
DST Services LLP Pedro Santiago, Catrina Jones Funding of Petroleum Products Scam New York, Washington DC Author: London, Other Financial Services: DST Services LLP New York, Washington DC

Sep 11 2014
G and T Express Movers Beware...Total...Scam and Rip-Off! Rude and unprofessional stagg Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Liars: G and T Express Movers Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 11 2014
xoxo telecom total ripoff Internet Author: Burlingame, California Adult Web Sites: xoxo telecom Internet

Sep 11 2014
Cricket Cellular/AT&T Sold me a phone, that they knew would not work on their system within a matter of months. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Cellular/AT&T Colorado Springs, Colorado