Your Search | mr smiley, orbit telecom. at&t

Apr 09 2014
Mr. Derrick Wells - TD BANK - Mr. Wells, Mr. Derrick, Mr. DICK Wells, TD BANK in Gatineau at 750 Montee Paiement - MOST UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE and RACIST Person UTMOST UNPROFESSIONAL TD BANK STAFF, RUDE and RACIST Gatineau Quebec Author: Montreal, Kentucky Banks: Mr. Derrick Wells - TD BANK Gatineau, Quebec

Apr 09 2014
Acorn Stairlift support I bought a used Acorn stair lift last year December which work fine. I February as stop working and my electrician got in contact with acorn and was told that is the motherboard which cost 750$ plus shipping. the bord came and 2 brand new batteries as works for 2 to 3 days and quit. Got other brand new set batteries work 3 days quit. keep calling acorn their said is the mother board again. I called several times nothing happens I mean 750$ is allot of money which their say not refund nor send me another board. Not calling me back nothing. I am setting here very limited in walking have a out hip and 5 disk out on my lower back I differently need my chair back. I read on your feedback a women had the same problem she bought a brand new one and Acorn never fix it for her. Acorn calls them self the number 1 stair-lift company which their not. I will not stop until I get my 750 $ back or a brand new board. I will put them on Rip of and more sites from the internet to let people know how much Acorn think and do for their people. Sincerely Karin T***** Orlando Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Medical Supplies: Acorn Stairlift Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Mr. Rooter Taking advantage of Seniors Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
Wahab Dream Telecom for Communication Equipment allim muhammad Rip-offed $6100.00 for Cell Phones Cairo Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Wahab Dream Telecom for Communication Equipment Internet

Apr 09 2014
Board of water and light (BWL) Mr. Peter Lark. General manager Over charged utility bill (electric) lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Consumer Services: Board of water and light (BWL) lansing, Michigan

Apr 09 2014
Circle T Aussies Toy Aussies Texas!, Mini Aussies Dallas, Toy Aussies Dallas,Mini Aussie Puppies, Toy Aussie Puppies, Miniature Australian Shepherds, Mini Aussie Puppies Misrepresentation of Dog Registration Dallas/Fort Worth Texas Texas Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Dog Breeders: Circle T Aussies Internet

Apr 08 2014
Regina Webb Fabiana Tessa Sky West Animal Airlines Mr James MaloneContinental Pet Cargo#E8ILRegina Webb regina.webb123@gmail.com 2 Maltese Puppies 12 Wks old, yours for just for shipping - can deliver to your home. Casper, Regina or Fabiana Wyoming Author: Fishtail, Montana Adoption Agency: Regina Webb Casper, Wyoming

Apr 08 2014
FAMILY MOBILE T-MOBILE Returned phone and tried to cancel service in Indianapolis Walmart ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: Dixon, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: FAMILY MOBILE ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Apr 08 2014
AT&T Wireless AT&T Wireless Reps LIE and INCOMPETENT Houston Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

35, Report #1119242

Apr 08 2014
Ken Nugent accident lawyer This lawyer did not die anything to my case. I was 4 months pregnant with my 8 year old sitting in the car, we a were T-boned by someone being and admitting using her phone and did not pay attention turning to the opposite street. My escalade truck was nearly totaled , I was in pain so my daughter. I was told my Ken Nugent office that I can't receive physical therapy because I am pregnant , they did not get any records from doctors I visited and oretebded that they don't have no information or records indicating that I was hurt. I called 100 times a week but no one called me back, case manager was calling once in a while leaving my a short message saying returning my call or my case changed again case manager... After two years they paid my medical bills using the other party insurance and same time my credit was totally ruined because the medical bills went straight to my credit again Because Ken Nugent office did not keep doctors offices, ambulance services and others informed or updated. This company is a disaster, don't waist your time, you will ruin your credit, your health, your insurance company and come our owing people after a major accident cause by a cell phone texter.......office Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gulcan Agee Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 08 2014
Complaint Review: Bruno Allaire / Veritas Energy Management | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that this Report was written by the Mr. Steven Muehler, who was not a customer of the Complainant, and furthermore was not written by not the Delray Beach PD as stated in the Report. | Bruno Allaire / Veritas Energy Management Bruno Allaire / Veritas Energy Management / ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Addison, Texas
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Wanted Criminals: Bruno Allaire / Veritas Energy Management Addison, Texas

Apr 07 2014
Dr. Charles Frederick, Mr. Peter Humphrey, Barrister Abdul Hassan, Bola Johnson, Mr. Edward Smith ripoff bank account number deceased relatives rip off scam con artists Nigeria, South Africa Internet Author: Mansfield, Missouri Con Artists: Dr. Charles Frederick, Mr. Peter Humphrey, Barrister Abdul Hassan, Bola Johnson, Mr. Edward Smith Internet

Apr 07 2014
T-Mobile Convergent Outsourcing Converted Personal Account to my Business and Started Grossly Overcharging Me Renton Washington Author: Spring Hill, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Renton, Washington

Apr 07 2014
Verveba Telecom What a scam of a company biggest rip off for both employees and customers Richardson Texas Author: berwyn, Illinois Work Place Bullies: Verveba Telecom Richardson, Texas

Apr 07 2014
Tom Wimsett, Mark Schatz, NPC, National Processing Company National City Corporation Iron Triangle Payment Systems BA Merchant Services Retriever Payment Systems, Inc. Stop Charging Us Bull S**t Fees Internet Author: Binghamton, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tom Wimsett, Mark Schatz, NPC, National Processing Company Internet

Apr 07 2014
T D Ameritrade TD Ameritrade Shut Us Out of Our Accounts and then Threw Our Money Out Omaha Nebraska Author: Bell Canyon, California Brokerage Companies: T D Ameritrade Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 06 2014
Dave Skoblar DT Skoblar, David Skoblar, David M Skoblar, Dave Scoblar, D T Skoblar Scam Artist, Runs Fraudulent Charity, Cheater, Compulsive Liar Oakland New Jersey
Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Nonprofit Organizations: Dave Skoblar Oakland, New Jersey

Apr 05 2014
Stephen Baring Mr Stephen Baring obtained two expensive watches on appro. They were never returned or paid for. A London Uk High Court Judgment, Queens Bench Divison, was obtained against him personally in the sum of £10,440 plus Court approved interest @8% from 27.2.2013. (Claim No 3QT16913) London UK Author: London , Alabama Gold & Silver Investments: Stephen Baring London , W1S 1SP

Apr 05 2014
Pink Sugar XO / ADAMLOVIE / RedCarpet Artists /NOWPRE/ JAC Investments Jessica Zamarron / Jessica Scamarron/ Hess Sesi / Jessica SCORSESI/ Magellan Telecom Advisors / scam Scammer Jessica Zamarron / Ripoff Redcarpet Artists / Pink Sugar XO Arrest coming soon! Bloomfield Hills, MI Internet Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Strippers & Dancer Services: Pink Sugar XO / ADAMLOVIE / RedCarpet Artists /NOWPRE/ JAC Investments Internet

Apr 04 2014
all about love llc, tina perry sneaky, lying, crooked, careless, fake,greedy philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Family Services: dovey t perry philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2014
Mr. Rooter Tried to scam me out of more money and not honor warranties on sewer line repairs and replacements. Macomb Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Mr. Rooter Macomb, Michigan

Apr 04 2014
Horses Deserve a Second Chance, Nicole Hilliard, aka Nicole McFarland, formerly G and T stables Dishonest, Steals tax money, Lies about care of horse, Misrepresents. Oxford, PA, Other locations in PA Internet Author: durhamville, New York Horse Breeders / trainers: Horses Deserve a Second Chance Internet

Apr 04 2014
Mr Kleen Air Duct/Carpet Cleaning Services Anslem Jackson Mr Kleen Air Duct Carpet Cleaning Chantilly Virginia Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Cleaning Services: Mr Kleen Air Duct/Carpet Cleaning Services Chantilly, Virginia

Apr 03 2014
Advanced Marketing Resources International ,AMRI, WATER EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY CORP MR ROBINSON Horace Gregory Robinson AMRI CEO WARNING WARNING WARNING Long Beach, California
Author: long Beach, California Liars: Advanced Marketing Resources International (AMRI) WATER EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY CORP Long Beach, California

Apr 02 2014
Sierra Services Inc. Mr. Charles J Francis, Shannon Conser I was am employee for Sierra Services, and they also told me they had processed my compensation and I will get it by mail. I feel so upset... Shannon told me that I would be receiving my paycheck and to not worry but after this she didn't respond to me. I sent a tons of messages and didn't get any responses from her Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington Shipping & Handling: Sierra Services Inc. Internet