Your Search | mr tire

Jul 18 2016
Blue Ribbon Home Warranty Lakewood, Colorado Home Warranty Scams, Jeff Prangle, Mrs. Terri Lane, President Mr. DonLee Lane, CEO Mr. John Murray, Dir. of Operations Mr. John Oldani, General Manager Mr. Jeff Prangle, Office Manager Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Companies: Blue Ribbon Home Warranty Lakewood, Colorado Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 18 2016
Broderick Ryan Benavides Ricky Mr. Benavides owes me $24,000.00 in arrears, is not paying, Thankyou Moreno Valley California Author: Arizona, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Broderick Ryan Benavides Moreno Valley, California

Jul 18 2016
Mr. PREVITI of ITALY - Beghetto Amelia Distribuzioni Italia Sas I want to report this fraudster SELLER AGENT persons Mr. PREVITI of ITALY, We send irrevocable order and agrees with the buyer jumping the Buyer Side who worked for him 35019 Tombolo (PD) - Italy ITALY Author: Milan, Alabama Business Consultants: Mr. PREVITI of ITALY Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Falcon Commercial Aviation Mr. THANUSHAN SIVOTHYAN Refuses to pay for services rendered with no regard to communicate Miami Florida Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Falcon Commercial Aviation Miami , Florida

Jul 16 2016
Hanok Electronics Mr Ralph Han Selling very bad fake tv and wont take responsibility fools around company in EU SHENZHEN Nationwide Author: Other Electronic Manufacturers: Hanok Electronics Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 14 2016
Mike Curran attorney at Law Michael D. Curran Mr. Curran is an underhanded, evil , vindictive little man who abuses the legal system to seek revenge on women Mckinney , Texas Michael Curran is a very respected attorney. Author: Denison, Texas Lawyers: Mike Curran attorney at Law Mckinney , Texas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 14 2016
Sonsio / Tire Rack Road Hazard Warranty Sonsio / Tire Rack Warranty is a RIP OFF Arvada Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 13 2016
RPM Rincon property management Mr. Chet Judd as a manager Actually I can say they ripoff every single home owners some how Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RPM Rincon property management Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
DermaSoft and Eyecell Therapy Rip off charged mr one price then resent me the same two products i called to see why and they said they couldnt refund or could I return sealed unused product i was charged 89.99 a bottle trial size bottles Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Dermasoft.com does Not sell Skin Restore or Purecell Author: Montg, Alabama Sales People: DermaSoft and Eyecell Therapy Nationwide

41, Report #1192014

Jul 09 2016
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

Jul 09 2016
Arroyo Pools Oscar Arroyo This company NEVER answer the phone, stay away, they are not professionals at all. Culter Bay Florida Reply To Mr. Schinoff's Submission, Re: Arroyo Pools, LLC. Author: Hialeah, Florida Pool Builders: Arroyo Pools Culter Bay, Florida

Jul 09 2016
Mr. Micheal Meyers Oneil Osbourne Mr. Meyers phoned me and told me that I has won 2.5 million dollars and a new car from PCH. Kingston ONLINE LOTTERIES ARE SCAMS RUN BY CRIMINALS- YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY STOLEN Author: Beaverton, Michigan Lottery: Mr. Micheal Meyers Kingston,

Jul 09 2016
Buy right auto sales Mr Crooked car lot dealer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto Dealers: Buy right auto sales Indiana

Jul 09 2016
CTC COMMERCIAL TIRE COMPANY OTR DRIVER Bowling Green Kentucky RUN AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS Author: Jackson, Tennessee Liars: CTC Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jul 08 2016
Stag Apparel Limited in Great Britain Stag Apparel Limited United Kingdom, UK MR OLIVER LIDBURY Scam and Fraud in United Kingdom Dartford Nationwide
Author: Dartford, Manufacturers: Stag Apparel Limited in Great Britain Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
PaulDeSousa the solo squad Paul De Sousa's make money online guide Soloads,make money online guide,PaulDeSousa NA Internet
maxx powers - i know who you are Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: PaulDeSousa Internet

Jul 08 2016
Mr. Windows Plus Peter Vitale Peter came to my home for a window repair. He informed me that the window was too old and parts were not available to fix the crank.  Lakewood New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Window Manufacturers: Mr. Windows Plus Lakewood, New Jersey

Jul 08 2016
Northern OK Tire Auto Service OK Tire & AutoNorthern Automotive Jamie Kirstein NEED AN FRONT END ALIGNMENT? LIKELY YOU DID NOT, BUT JAMIE TOOK YOUR MONEY!! North Bay Ontario
Author: North Bay, Ontario Auto Repair Service: Northern OK Tire Auto Service North Bay, Ontario

Jul 07 2016
SIMON RUIZ VICENTE MR SHOP AROUND IRAKI DINAR SIMON RUIZ VICENTE ASKED 3 TIMES BUYER TO COME TO ZURICH AND REFUSES TO RESPECT BASEL 3; POP FIRST POF AFTER, HIS TARGET IS TO SHOP BUYERS WITH NO IQD IN HIS POSSESSION ZURICH Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: SIMON RUIZ VICENTE Internet