Your Search | mr tire

Dec 26 2016
HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. The company called: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE CO., LTD. located in:DANGSHAN TOWN, XIAOSHAN DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY,ZHEJIANG,CHINA Sent us a proforma invoice and asked us for down payment, we did the downpayment by wire transfer from our HSBC HK account on 13/12/16 of USD 3,688.50. After that MR. Bruce, the seller, said he already sent cargo to other customer and refuses to send us the refund. Hangzhou China Author: Other Furniture Manufactures: HANGZHOU YOYO SANITARY WARE Co. Ltd. Internet

Dec 24 2016
Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Verbal and written agreement with Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man to sell 2007 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle. Upon selling the motorcycle in May 2016 for $12447.00, myself as the owner of the motorcycle was owed $10000.00 for my portion of the proceeds. Mr. Craig kept entire sum of proceeds for his own personal use. Beaumont Texas Author: Port Arthur, Texas Motorcycles: Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Beaumont, Texas

Dec 23 2016
RIVAS AUTO REPAIR AND TIRE SHOP Auto Repair, Auto, Ripoff Arlington Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: RIVAS AUTO REPAIR AND TIRE SHOP Arlington, Texas

Dec 23 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Durham, North Carolina

Dec 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Setting the record straight Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Mac Mackenzie Paralegal Sanchez This group of people have started calling me based on a credit account opened in 2005. Individuals were informing me of a judgement being placed by a law office of Mac Mackenzie with out any sort of trial or hearing. Despite a statute of limitations, they are trying to force me into obligating myself into a payment arrangement without being able to offer me any sort of definitive answers. Be aware!! Guess since they can't swindle anyone, they are trying scare tactics that are irrelevant and irrational. They call from a private number, and the number that was offered to me is an 800 service number with no actual identification. When Mr. Sanchez called, the number that appears also has no identification. When looking up this law firm that is representing itself as a credit attorney, the only law office under that name is solely family law. Be aware!! Los Angeles California Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Mac Mackenzie Internet

Dec 20 2016
P W MARINET PRZEDSIEBIORSTWO WIELOBRANZOWE MARINET MARIUSZ GLAB CHEATING USED TYRES COMPANY kepno KEPNO POLAND Author: Maine Auto Tire shops: P W MARINET kepno,

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon

Dec 20 2016
Professional Commercial Services, LLC Martin Rutten On 12 09, 2016 Mr Rutten agree to skim out all interior walls to smooth finish, apply knock down texture on all interior walls and ceiling for 2200.00, Martin Rutter has threaten me that if I do not pay $5800.00 he can not respond if something will happen to me or the property.  JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Professional Commercial Services, LLC JACKSONVILLE, Florida

S&S Tire Did not perform alignment but charged me anyway Nicholasville Kentucky
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Tire shops: S&S Tire Nicholasville, Kentucky

Dec 20 2016
willies tire and auto out of town transmission failure, Forsyth Missouri
Author: Denton, Texas Mechanics: willies tire and auto Forsyth, Missouri

Dec 19 2016
Auto Tire Unscrupulous Mechanics tried to pull a fast one in regards to Thermostat. St. Louis Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Tire St. Louis, Missouri

Dec 16 2016
Mayo F Duca, Mayo Frederick Duca Mr Mayo who likes to go by the name of Mike has a few ads on craigslist. Buzzards Bay Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Building Services: Mayo F Duca Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

Dec 16 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc Takes Commissions hard worked for... Baton Rouge Louisiana how was the interview? Author: Atlanta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors, Inc Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Dec 15 2016
Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Research Manager- Mr. Andy Moor. Nice Service Research,Inc . sent me a Check for $2084.99, and wanted me to deposit into my account at my bank, and send back $1734.00 none doesnt say
Author: Nampa, Idaho Consumer Services: Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
KB FACTORY Mr Manish KB Factory ordered service for a Toyota forklift, Teknia Logistics installed new parts (Kimco carburator, new cylinder head , hoses, and labor) customer paid $ 3983.00 and charged back the credit card Tampa Florida Teknia logistic Author: pinellas park, Florida Maintenance Companies: KB FACTORY Tampa , Florida

42, Report #931963

Dec 14 2016
Paradise Offshore Invest Bank Maha Rana Pratab Singh Puran BIG LIAR AND FAKER , Internet
RESPECTABLE MR JORGE MARTINS I APOLOGIZED FOR EXCUSE IN YOUR REGARDS, Author: Portim, Other Investment Brokers: Paradise Offshore Invest Bank Internet

Dec 13 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Michael DeanSara Adkins We told by Mr. Michael Dean that he had a buyer for our time share. I asked him up front if the buyer had been funded and he started telling. That didn't matter at the moment, he didn't know why people ask for that. It was hard to get him to call me back. I started telling him I did not feel comfortable doing business with him because he could not reply in a timely manner. When you did get him he was always on the road or at his sons soccoer practice. I tried contacting almost every day. He stop responding to me and only contacted my husband. He was at work so it was hard for him to speak with Michael Dean. I don't know if Michael Dean knew he was frauding when he ripped us off. All I can say is, he should be very afraid of what will happen to him. I will go after him a full arsenall. He can not hide from me. He does not to look over his shoulder but look in all directions. Pray for him because he has frauded a child of God and vengence is mine says, the Lord. Winchester Virginia Author: Laveen, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Holiday Property Group LLC Virginia

Dec 13 2016
NTB National Tire and Battery Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: NTB Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 12 2016
Hobbies Discount Principal: Mr. Kevin Wagnor, Owner FaceBook storefront that doesn't deliver Chattanooga Internet
Author: san diego, California Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 12 2016
CANADIAN TIRE Very poor customer service! Monreal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Lighting Stores: CANADIAN TIRE Monreal, Quebec

Dec 11 2016
Wachra Mr Ghali HaftaWest African Contingency & Humanitarian Relief AgencyMr. Boateng O. Attah Fake commodities purchase orders Togo Author: Buenos Aires, Alabama Non-Profit Charities: Wachra Internet

Dec 11 2016
Long Links Corporation Waqas Bashir Long Links Corporation Mr Waqas Sialkot Internet Mr. Waqas Bashir Long Links Corporation Author: New York , New York Barbers: Long Links Corporation Internet

Dec 10 2016
Michael W Fehrenbacher Batavia Illinois Joe Wall Author: Manhattan, Illinois Accounting: Michael W Fehrenbacher Batavia , Illinois

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet