Your Search | mr transmission

May 02 2016
Quick Locksmith 247 Mr Locksmith , Stated it would cost 50 dollars total to unlock car and then immediately after unlocking charged 140 dollars. Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Locksmiths: Quick Locksmith 247 Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
Mr Sandless Their finish is not durable and they do not honor their guarantee Ohio
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Franchises: Mr Sandless

Apr 28 2016
Coastal Asia Holdings Pte Ltd Mr Tan Ah Chai Con man Tan Ah Chai using fake TDDs to con people all over the world Singapore Nationwide Author: Other Financial Services: Coastal Asia Holdings Pte Ltd Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Mont Blanc Pens Outlet Shop Dear Sirs, On the 25th of March 2016 I made an order on behalf of Mr. Stefanos Draikos for two pieces of backbags on the website montblancpensoutletshop-sale.com.  China Internet
Author: Piraeus, Alabama Clothing Stores: Mont Blanc Pens Outlet Shop Internet

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 22 2016
MADISON FINANCIAL PARTNERS AKA RIDE EMPIRE AKA SURASAK NICK KHAMSOPA FRAUD SCAM BEWARE EAST COAST Nationwide In response to Mr. Ted Suter Author: NEW YORK, New York Unusual Rip-Off: MADISON FINANCIAL PARTNERS Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Cottman's Transmission/AAMCO:Aaron Bennett This scam artist needs to be shut down:AARON BENNETT owner of Cottman's Transmission/AAMCO Shreveport Louisiana 334497 Complaint Response Author: Nacogdoches, Texas Auto Mechanics: Cottman's Transmission/AAMCO:Aaron Bennett Bossier City, Louisiana

Apr 22 2016
william r milliner william a milliner Milliner scammd me,we were partners and he siphoned half the co. money, Internet Milliner is a lier and a crook Author: Cave Creek, Arizona On-Line Stores: william r milliner Internet

Apr 22 2016
BLTong Technology Limited, Mr. Peter I ordered a balance scooter for my son for Christmas, paid through Western Union, and never received it. I did receive a small package after 3 weeks that looked to be a piece of an iphone screen! Shenzhen China Author: Bend, Oregon Sporting Goods: BLTong Technology Limited

Apr 21 2016
National Credit Systems. Mr Curtis Harris When someone is trying to pay a debt they did not even know about just because you work ther and the only one in charge does not mean you have to belittle and be unhuman to someone else.I kids deal with it in school and adults deal with it with others while working. Now debt collectors too.we all need to treat everyone with respect and know even you have debt and deserve respect especially if you are trying to pay what a settlement said you can pay to get out of your debt. not make up your own prices and say you dont have to explain how you come up with that figure. not everyone have bad credit and dont want topay their debt. Not everyone lie, as you tried to make me feel like i was doing, however ever one is human and you should treat them as such. Atlanta Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Work Place Bullies: National Credit Systems. Mr Curtis Harris Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 21 2016
Got All Auto Parts TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Got All Auto Parts dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Got All Auto Parts business approach to provide highest quality rebuilt transmissions, used auto parts with guaranteed customer satisfaction *UPDATE: Got All Auto Parts pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Got All Auto Parts recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: plainview, Minnesota Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Got All Auto Parts sells used auto parts. Customers save on expensive car repairs. Offering factory original parts which helps save the environment. Got All Auto Parts prides itself on quality craftsmanship, stands behind everything built and sold. Saginaw , Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Get Supplied PDX James, Kristen & titido mr. james & mr. Kristen also titido lied and kept lying like these products were being sent out to me i ordered over 450.00 worth of shoes from get supplied pdx and never recieved any items. Nationwide Author: springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Get Supplied PDX Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Aamco Renton Louvin Automotive 2 locations, 4 managers, 3 months without my truck, and left with a transmission that leaks, snags into gear, and needs to be completely redone. renton Washington
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco Renton renton, Washington

Apr 19 2016
D&l auto owosso mi Bought a vehicle as is had vehicle for less than 24 hrs check engine light came on transmission cooler lines fell apart....... Owosso Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Auto Dealers: D&l auto owosso mi Owosso , Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Inc. Charged $1020.00 for a transmission, order never filled, and money still not returned @ 5 weeks now. Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Inc. Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Apr 18 2016
Legal Cpn Mr. G Compeltely Unproffessional and disrespectful I purchased a combo tradline and cpn number and recived nothing they completely scamed me out of 1000 , I talk to Mr. G one time which was text letting me know they recived my payment. that was March 21 2016 snice then I havent recived antyhing they dont text back I dont think thats a real number on the website Ive only talked to the Machine. there is nothing legal about this Detorit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Legal Cpn Internet

Apr 18 2016
Mr Spa Spa Man Spas THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD. THEY STOLE MY MONEY. Phoenix Arizona Author: Peoria , Arizona Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Mr Spa Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 18 2016
select home warranty Mr. Joseph Scott ShremMr. Alex Winters Select does not honor their warranty, Paid in Full Scam New Jerset New Jersey Author: phoenix, Arizona Warranty Companies: select home warranty Arizona

Apr 18 2016
zeno autopartsinc bid to supply transmission. took payment did not deliver, cancelled order after 4 weeks, have been waiting 3 weeks for refund to be sent. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Irvington, Alabama Car Parts & Accessories: zeno autopartsinc Hamilton, New Jersey

Apr 15 2016
UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict On November 09, 2013, I ordered a product called the UltraSpa, from Mellen Thomas Benedict. I paid $522.00 the discounted price for the pre-launch and as of yet, have not received any product. I have spoken to Mr. Benedict, and he assured me that the prod Did Santa, run off with my UltraSpa? Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Alternative Health: UltraSpa Mellen Thomas Benedict

24, Report #1195743

Apr 14 2016
Rooter Champion Plumbig Diagnose wrong,straight wired good pump,got caught Charlotte North Carolina Rooter Champion is taking leads from Mr. Rooter and calling people back as Rooter Champion! Author: North Carolina Small Business Services: Rooter Champion Plumbig Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 14 2016
EZ auto finance E-Z auto finance Sell Luxury Vehicles which are lemons and dont drive past 2-3 hours of use (transmission failed) marietta Georgia
Let's Look At The Facts Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: EZ auto finance marietta, Georgia