Your Search | mr transmission

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Mike Curran attorney at Law Michael D. Curran Mr. Curran is an underhanded, evil , vindictive little man who abuses the legal system to seek revenge on women Mckinney , Texas Michael Curran is a very respected attorney. Author: Denison, Texas Lawyers: Mike Curran attorney at Law Mckinney , Texas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 13 2016
RPM Rincon property management Mr. Chet Judd as a manager Actually I can say they ripoff every single home owners some how Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RPM Rincon property management Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
DermaSoft and Eyecell Therapy Rip off charged mr one price then resent me the same two products i called to see why and they said they couldnt refund or could I return sealed unused product i was charged 89.99 a bottle trial size bottles Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Dermasoft.com does Not sell Skin Restore or Purecell Author: Montg, Alabama Sales People: DermaSoft and Eyecell Therapy Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Sam Auto Sams Auto Sold me a 2008 in 2015 , that was driven by the dealer daily did not tell us that it had a shifter Transmission problem drove the car for a few months and i am still fighting them cause they sold me a lemon car with problems.  Hamilton Ontario AS IS!!!! Author: Hamilton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Sam Auto Hamilton, Ontario

33, Report #1192014

Jul 09 2016
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

Jul 09 2016
Mr. Micheal Meyers Oneil Osbourne Mr. Meyers phoned me and told me that I has won 2.5 million dollars and a new car from PCH. Kingston ONLINE LOTTERIES ARE SCAMS RUN BY CRIMINALS- YOU WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY STOLEN Author: Beaverton, Michigan Lottery: Mr. Micheal Meyers Kingston,

Jul 09 2016
Buy right auto sales Mr Crooked car lot dealer Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto Dealers: Buy right auto sales Indiana

Jul 08 2016
Stag Apparel Limited in Great Britain Stag Apparel Limited United Kingdom, UK MR OLIVER LIDBURY Scam and Fraud in United Kingdom Dartford Nationwide
Author: Dartford, Manufacturers: Stag Apparel Limited in Great Britain Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Route 66 Extended Warranty Refused Transmission Repair Claim Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Valley transmission Cons Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Mechanics: Valley transmission Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 08 2016
PaulDeSousa the solo squad Paul De Sousa's make money online guide Soloads,make money online guide,PaulDeSousa NA Internet
maxx powers - i know who you are Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: PaulDeSousa Internet

Jul 08 2016
Mr. Windows Plus Peter Vitale Peter came to my home for a window repair. He informed me that the window was too old and parts were not available to fix the crank.  Lakewood New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Window Manufacturers: Mr. Windows Plus Lakewood, New Jersey

Jul 08 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSION, THE WORST MECHANIC SHOP EVER!!! I PAID OVER $1200 TO GET MY CAR FIXED, PICKED UP MY CAR & I'M STILL HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH IT West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: AAMCO TRANSMISSION West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2016
SIMON RUIZ VICENTE MR SHOP AROUND IRAKI DINAR SIMON RUIZ VICENTE ASKED 3 TIMES BUYER TO COME TO ZURICH AND REFUSES TO RESPECT BASEL 3; POP FIRST POF AFTER, HIS TARGET IS TO SHOP BUYERS WITH NO IQD IN HIS POSSESSION ZURICH Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: SIMON RUIZ VICENTE Internet

Jul 06 2016
J & S Services owner Jeff Wages Mr Wages was contracted to remodel a bathroom. He did not complete the job satisfactorily. poor workmanship, slow in following up with work code violations Coldwater Mississippi Author: Memphis, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: J & S Services Coldwater, Mississippi

Jul 05 2016
Mr. Pool Repair Michael Van Cleave Shotty Work! Ignores you! Employees talk bad too! Burleson and Keller Texas re-plaster Author: Joshua, Texas Pool Services: Mr. Pool Repair Internet

Jul 05 2016
DL FINANCIAL LIMITED LONDON Fake commercial loan provider with upfront scheme Mr. Laurent De Landtsheer of DL Financial LTD LONDON Author: Karaikal, Alabama Commerical Lending Firm: DL FINANCIAL LIMITED LONDON LONDON,

Jul 05 2016
American Made Solar and Wind , Mardel Souza Inc, American Made Solar and Wind Technologies, Mexico Whisky, Mr. and Mrs. Pena Diaz Compant uses fraudulant tactics to lure perspective buyers to buy junk chinese solar equipment. brownsville Texas
Thanks for the recommendation! Author: brownsville, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: American Made Solar and Wind brownsville, Texas

Jul 04 2016
providian medical equipment LL C Mr. Dave Skoke ,Providian Medical Equipment LLC, having place of business 5335 Avion park Dr. Unit A highland heights, Ohio 44143 Providian is a group of bad people. Be-careful you loos your money . highland height Ohio it happen to me too Author: clarkston, Georgia Doctors: providian medical equipments LLC highland height ,

Jul 04 2016
Interbank FX, LLC IBFX, Monex Group, Mr. Todd B. Crosland, Manager Losses Holladay Utah Author: Port Byron, New York Brokerage Companies: Interbank FX, LLC Holladay, Utah

Jul 04 2016
Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Emerged, Emerged Records Emerged is advertising Gail Kreason as an artist, using her image and songs without her permission. Mr. Ellis is also attempting to sell her music and song without her permission. He scams artists to send them there music and then he sell their music online and NEVER pays the artist. In many cases where the customer orders a CD he takes the money and never sends the product. Darrell Ellis is a crook. He belongs in JAIL. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Producers: Emerged HD and Chislom Harvest song Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2016
Mr. Abdul Realtor Estate Inc. Need Someone to Find me Vacant Properties *$1000 $CASH$ - Referral Fee Cater's New Jersey Author: BROOKLYN, New York Real Estate Investing: Mr. Abdul Cater's, New Jersey