Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

mr transmission

Showing 26-50 of 8,360 Found Reports For more specific results for "mr transmission"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 22 2017
Mr. Sandless Genial Touch Cleaning Poor job in refinishing my hardwood floor Buffalo New York Author: Williamsville , New York Builders & Contractors: Mr. Sandless Buffalo, New York

Jan 22 2017
Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga Tried to sell me a new transmission when the one I had was in perfect condition! Lawrenceville,Ga.30045 N.C. Author: SneadsFerry, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Lawrenceville,Ga

Jan 19 2017
Splash Pad USA, Inc Mr. Don Edwards They took the money and ran Salt Lake City Utah Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: Splash Pad USA, Inc Salt Lake City , Utah

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Jan 12 2017
Certified Transmission and Service Jeff Joliffe Crippled My Truck, dropped off running month later trailered it home not even running Commerce City Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Repair Service: Certified Transmission and Service Commerce City, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Thames Select Transmission New tranny but they ruined my transfer case San Antonio Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Jeff Thames San Antonio, Texas

Jan 10 2017
Mr and Mrs Chiang Cheng Sung Chiang; Lilly Chiang xx Sunshine Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92646; Slum Lords, Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants Slumlords, Liars, Srooges, Cheats, Petty Tyrants Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mr and Mrs Chiang Huntington Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
All American transmission Stole money without doing any work Brighton Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Repair Service: All American transmission CO

Jan 09 2017
Mike Jones Cars Mike Jones Mr. Jones scammed me out of money to purchase a car Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Corrected version Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Mike Jones Cars Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 07 2017
am Mr Phan Van Toan (English name: Tony), I am CEO of Apohair. APO HAIR SELENA Scam Virgin Hair Company Hanoi Vietnam Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Unusual Rip-Off: am Mr Phan Van Toan (English name: Tony), I am CEO of Apohair. Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Home Resolution Center Tina Moore, Mr. Owens, Amy Adams People that can go after people that are already down need to be exposed and I will not stop until Home Resolution Center and it's people face the lies and deception. Santa Ana California Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Home Resolution Center Santa Ana, California

Jan 06 2017
MR JAMES LAW Misrepresentation as a Sole Asia Representative of a Fictitious Company Singapore Internet Gregory Hall Partners- James Law Author: Johannesburg, Other Brokerage Companies: MR JAMES LAW Internet

Jan 04 2017
Mr. Beams Lighting A Ghost Company Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Mr. Beams Lighting Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Verizon Wireless They are trying to rip mr off, not going to work, just going to cost them. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
CREDITMRI Chris Thomas In Florida This company didnt seem to be legit,I even asked for a manger to contact me after several of my cards and ID were requested to be sent over the web by Mr Chris Thomas in Florida. Nationwide
Sounds like a scam to me too - potential ID theft Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: CREDITMRI Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Classics of Heber Kimball Dean Strickland Sold a Car without being told about Transmission Issue Heber Utah Author: Vineyard, Utah Auto Dealers: Classics of Heber Heber, Utah

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Platinum Millenial Publishing Made an unauthorized debit on my account for 10.44. Owner: Mr. Tyrrone Cohen NUMEROUS reports of scams like this from his company Bridgeport Conneticutt Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Platinum Millenial Publishing Internet

Dec 27 2016
Mr Diamond NYC LIARS/CROOKS/SCAM New York New York Author: Northampton, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Mr Diamond NYC New York, New York