MR. GOOD LUBE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mr. good lube
There may be more specific results for "mr. good lube"
For more specific results for "mr. good lube"
Showing 1-25 of 22,119 Found Reports For more specific results for "mr. good lube"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
Home for Good Dogs Rescue dog confiscation Berkeley Heights New Jersey
Author: colonia, New Jersey Animal Shelters: Home for Good Dogs Rescue Berkeley Heights, New Jersey

May 26 2017
A liquid corporation John Silva Good cop bad cop. John and the wife. Reno Nevada Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: A liquid corporation Reno, Nevada

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 24 2017
op4g opinions for good Did Not Pay For Surveys Completed Internet Author: Pennsylvania Consumer Services: op4g Internet

May 24 2017
Newspaper Archive.com Good idea, but ... Internet Author: Toccoa, Georgia Newspapers – Magazines: Newspaper Archive.com Internet

May 24 2017
Mr. Larry Weitz and Mrs Laurie Weitz Laurie, Larry, Amazing Recruiters Cheated, fraud, lied. Palm Springs California Author: Cathedral City, California Customer: Mr. Larry Weitz and Mrs Laurie Weitz Palm Springs , California

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 23 2017
Dr. Sherri Worth is all about the money and not about customer Satisfaction or good ethics Newport Beach, California No Longer Disappointed Clients, But Happy Clients Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Newport Beach, California

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 20 2017
Smartvmp Smartvmp Vikram Parmar Smartvmp Vikram Parmar Internet
Vikram Parmar Author: North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Smartvmp Internet

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Brink212 Showroom Brink212 The person is nothing but a con artist and good at it. The services she provides are never rendered. She offers you a diamond packages and delivers you a cubic zirconia. She is good at boasting you and getting you amped up but services never come to fruition.New York New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Personal Services: Brink212 Showroom New York, New York

May 19 2017
Loan Compliance Advisory Group Joseph Edmund Mr. Edmund is NOT an attorney Wilmington Delaware Author: Newport, Kentucky Lawyers: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Wilmington, Delaware

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo losing my financial data and I have online payment accounts deleted Huntersville North Carolina Good One Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
Immune Tree - Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Immune Tree, Inc. PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE!! IT DOES NOT WORK!!!! STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! Internet Author: Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Immune Tree - Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Internet

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
buycc247.cc creditcard dumps hi im a user that has been scammed buy buycc247 for a good amount of money nd it still says pending transaction i would like a refund please help get my money back  n/a Internet Author: las vegas , Nevada Online Trading: buycc247.cc Internet

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

May 14 2017
Deep Dirt Farm Institute LLCm Kate Tirion, Richard Connolly SCAM !!!! Not a real farm! Profitble Scam for Kate Tirion and Richard Connolly Patagonia Arizona
You are enabling harassment Author: Tucson, Arizona Nonprofit Organizations: Deep Dirt Farm Institute LLC Patagonia, Arizona

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet