Your Search | mr. good lube

Aug 28 2014
Aviator College Science & Technology Ari Ben Aviator inc. THE OWNER OF THE FLIGHT SCHOOL IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THERE ARE SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN RIP OFF FROM THIS UNFAIR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUDLENT UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BOTH IN TEXAS WHERE HIS FIRST SCHOOL WAS AND HE RAN TO FLORIDA AND A GIRL FROM ENGLAND WAS KILLED AT HIS FLORIDA SCHOOL. THE PLANES ARE NOT SAFE ANF THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES TO THE FAA. THE OWNERS GRANDSON IS A CONVICTED DURG ADDICTED WHO WORKED ON ARIPLANES UNTIL STUDENTS REPORTED HIM. MICAHEL COHEN IS A LIAR AND HE RUNS AN UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL THERE ARE MANY LAWSUITS IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY AND IN US FEDERAL FT PIERCE COURT HOUSE . MR. COHENS PLANES BREAK DOWN ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN PLANES THEY ARE UNSAFE AND HE IS AN EXTREMLEY DISHONEST PERSON NOT A REAL BUSINESS MAN. THE VICE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR AND SHE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD AND SEXUALLY HARRASS THE MALE STUDENTS WHO ARE HALF HER AGE. Their are lawsuits to prove it go to st.lucie.gov civil division lawsuits posted and US Federal ft. pierce court FT. PIERCE FLORIDA Author: vero beach, florida , Florida Aviation Schools: Aviator College Science & Technology Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Coleman Services Group Mr. Anthony Coleman this LLC Company enjoys to over charge custmers for work that is done for them, my husband use to work for this company and the owner of the company beat him up and would not give him his last pay check. this company hires you as a sub- contractor, but you fill out no paper work and he pays you with one of his company checks. If you every want to have some work done, please do not use this company. Mr. Coleman was a man of god, but now he a man thats always on the town. it has been almost a month and my husband still has not got his last pay check. remember if you need HVAC, Plumming, Elec., or handyman work done. Do Not use this company. harrisburg North Carolina Author: concord, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Coleman Services Group harrisburg, North Carolina

Aug 26 2014
Star Clothing Tim Tointon Deals too good to be true Internet Author: New Mexico Clothing Stores: Star Clothing Internet

Aug 26 2014
A+Pools and Liners Jeff Trifone SCAMMED BY A+POOLS AND LINERS - This man Jeff Trifone is a scam artist. He came to my home to measure my pool and told me he needed a deposit and I gave him 200.00. Then disappeared. When he returned he said he would make good on his promise to either do the work or get me a refund. I wanted a refund in eiither product or cash back. He has done either. I have text messages telling me that oh he is working on it but I have not yet gotten satisfaction. if you google him he has been arrested several times for scamming people. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Pool Services: A+Pools and Liners Southbridge, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2014
loyal moving mr. norman ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: loyal moving houston, Texas

Aug 26 2014
iCars Automall Inc Mr. Jan Mois Sold a car with an undisclosed salvaged title and incorrect odometer reading Robertsdale Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Dealers: iCars Automall Inc Robertsdale, Alabama

Aug 26 2014
speed zone lube price on oill change from $19.95 to $66.00 car has 5.000 miles it does'nt need ait folters and othe new things it still new macomb Nationwide michigan Author: ciinton twp, Michigan Manufacturers: speed zone lube Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Freedom Dodge Brittney @ Lexis I brought a 328i bmw 1500 down freedom said it a go they deliveried the to me i sign a contract now it no good had the car for a month don't wanna give my down payment back Killeen Texas Author: waco, Texas Car Financing: Freedom Dodge Select State/Province

10, Report #1172085

Aug 25 2014
Mr. Tire Raritan New Jersey location Complete rip-off, negligent, harmful business strategies Raritan New Jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Tire shops: Mr. Tire Raritan NJ location Raritan, New Jersey

11, Report #1171943

Aug 24 2014
Mr Sprinkler Rafael Castellon of Nassau county NY Mr sprinkler bold liar con man took deposit never did work wantagh long island Nationwide Author: howard beach, New York Landscaping: Mr Sprinkler Nationwide

12, Report #1171911

Aug 24 2014
Roadway Inn, Findlay, Ohio 1901 Broad Ave, Findlay, OH, 45840 United States of America Total Fail as a Good or Even poor Hotel/Chain Findlay Ohio
Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Hotel: Roadway Inn, Findlay, Ohio Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Draganchuk Alarm Systems Good news, bad news - avoid their unfair dealings! Ventura California Author: Santa Barbara, California Home Security: Draganchuk Alarm Systems Ventura, California

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
FEDERAL CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT LAW ABUSE BY CON-ARTIST FEMALES MODERN DAY AMERICAN SLAVERY CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT, ABUSE, CON-ATTIST FEMALES, ENTRAPMENT, ENSLAVEMENT, SLAVERY, WELFARE ABUSE, CRIMINALS USING LAWS TO TRAP AND RUIN GOOD MEN WASHINGTON DC DC Author: WHITE PLAINS, New York Civil Rights Violators: FEDERAL CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT LAW ABUSE BY CON-ARTIST FEMALES WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 21 2014
Pioneer Pacific College Ripoff NOT REAL EDUCATION, BAD TEACHERS, FAKE GRADES, OPEN BOOK TESTS! Springfield Oregon Author: Talent, Oregon Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Pacific College Springfield, Oregon

Aug 21 2014
mr transmission steve huffner NEVER USE MR TRANSMISSION. THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS CHARGE YOU MORE. Houston Texas Author: Addison, Texas Auto Repair Service: mr transmission Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
VERSA CHECK VERSACHECK VERSA CHECK FRAUD, SCAM, LYING MOTHER F******, TOOK MY MONEY AND F***** ME GOOD DENVER Colorado Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Financial Services: VERSA CHECK DENVER, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 20 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Incorporated (NCH) Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada