Your Search | mr. good lube

Sep 30 2014
Darn Good Dog Food Dog Food made my pet sick Whitby Ontario Author: Whitby, Ontario Pet Shops & Supplies: Darn Good Dog Food Whitby, Ontario

Sep 29 2014
Register.Com when I first registered my domain name with Register.Com the charge was less than one dollar; however I received several phone calls from them saying '' if I paid them $150.00 a month they would set my SEO settings,'' which takes minutes to do. I though REGISTER DOTT CON, IS WHERE GOOD DOMAIN NAMES GO TO BE STOLED AND SOLD DETROIT Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Web Hosting: Register.Com Internet

Sep 29 2014
Jon Buck aka Vocal FM aka ilocalradio aka Jb's Piano Bar I was hired by Mr. Buck to complete a service and he refused to pay my invoice. Joplin Missouri
Author: Joplin, Missouri On-Line Business: Jon Buck (iLocalRadio) Joplin, Missouri

Sep 29 2014
trusted debt solutions Barbara Feinstein Don't trust anything that sounds to good to be true boca raton , florida Nationwide Author: lake city , South Carolina Con Artists: trusted debt solutions Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Hampton Inn  I stayed in San Antonio, Texas Sept. 26-28 on the 27th we go out to celebrate and have a good time. I left my purse in the room and only took my driver license and debit card. San Antonio Texas Author: Hilltop Lakes, Texas Hotel: Hampton Inn San Antonio , Texas

Sep 29 2014
Raynell Joseph Killian Mr. Killian charge for services he did not perform. Fraud and Theft Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Raynell Joseph Killian Jacksonville, Select State/Province

Sep 29 2014
ACH Cash Services Mr. Patterson New York City Internet Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Criminal Justice System: ACH Cash Services Internet

Sep 28 2014
Mahato Karate Michael Ray Graves Not Very good with kids!!!! claymont Delaware Author: claymont, Delaware Health Clubs & Gyms: Mahato Karate claymont, Delaware

Sep 28 2014
JIFFY LUBE Jiffy Lube3417 Center StDeer Park, TX 77536 Asked for API 3-30 wt oil and was given Synthetic oil and charged $54. I was then offered $38 as three shop men surrounded me. I paid that and left. Deer Park Texas Author: Deer Park, Texas Auto Service Stations: JIFFY LUBE Deer Park, Texas

Sep 27 2014
iYogi iYOGI Good Karma iYogi Review SCAM WARNING Support US Based Business, NOT IYOGI Nationwide Author: Palo Alto, California Consumer Services: iYogi Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
JP Maroney - www.Responzive.com - Marocom Group JP Maroney, Mr. Monetizer, www.Responzive.com BYB - Build Your Business Alliance, People Builders Worldwide, LLC, Replay247.com, Marocom Group JP is filled with empty promises. Do NOT JV or affiliate with this scammer. You will end up promoting him and then he will turn around and cry that he is broke, after collecting your clients money. He will then string you along with promises until he starts ignoring you all together. Marocom, LLC, PO Box 9492, Tyler, TX 75711-9492 Internet Author: Florida Seminar Programs: JP Maroney - www.Responzive.com - Marocom Group Internet

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 26 2014
ocean reef electronics O.R.E. sell electronics that they know are not good!!! Internet Author: aurora, Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ocean reef electronic Internet

Sep 25 2014
YELP Jeremy Stoppelman, Russel Simmons, Geoff Donaker, Vince Sollitto Yelp sucks and is a RIPOFF COMPANY, simple as that. They are manipulative and unethical. I have had issues with their marketing people and their review process. It seems good reviews go away if you don't advertise with them. Curious, very curious! San Francsico California
Author: Santa Clara, California Internet Fraud: YELP San Francsico, California

Sep 25 2014
International School For Management Education facebook.com/pages/ISME/461263644014520?sk International School For Management Educationhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/ISME/461263644014520?sk WARNING DO NOT EVEN LOG ON! SCAM, FAKE FACEBOOK FANS NO GOOD WILL TAKE MONEY Internet Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: International School For Management Education facebook.com/pages/ISME/461263644014520?sk Internet

Sep 25 2014
AL PACKER FORD WEST ex-change my good parts off my motor and replace them with bad parts,on just an oil change on my car. royal palm beach flordia
Author: belle glade, Florida Motor Vehicle: AL PACKER FORD WEST Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 25 2014
JUSTIN CHANNELL Justine James Channell ILLEGAL TATTOO GUY. he claims he has a buisiness but he is not licensed and is a prison tattoo guy. he works from home and travels and you dont know if getting clean needle or not. this is illegal and if he wishes to do this he should get an apprenticeship. he did my bf and it was terrible. he claimed he was good and licensed and found out different. BEWARE! ILLEGAL AND HORRIBLE Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Tattoo Shops: JUSTIN CHANNELL Pensacola, Florida

Sep 24 2014
Mr. Kahni Melephant, owner of A&A, Painting Plus, Inc. Total Refurbishing Inside & Out, Cell: 954- 560-4048, email; aapaintingplus.inc@gmail.com, and Lic. No. 09BS00704 A bad house painter don't come any worse then this guy! Lauderhill Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Home Improvements: Mr. Kahni Melephant, owner of A&A, Painting Plus, Inc. Lauderhill, Florida

Sep 24 2014
Thermoguard Mr. Stephen Kingan, PresidentKingan Enterprises, Inc.Thermal-Gard, U.S.A. Improper Installation of Windows Hammonton New Jersey
Author: Stratford, New Jersey Manufacturers: Thermoguard Hammonton, New Jersey

Sep 23 2014
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint Wireless Sprint Service is not as good as Verizon Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Telephone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Environmental Systems, Inc. If it looks too good to be true, it always is. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Environmental Systems, Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES your line of credit is over 60days past due, but its not to late to restore your good standing ! Nationwide Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Cash Services: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Suncoast Appliances The owner of this store, Nick, will advertise here on Craigslist a particular price and warranty. However, when you go to his store, the ticket price is higher, and when you buy the appliance, Nick writes on the receipt a lesser amount of time for warranty. The receipt also says no refunds/exchanges. When Nick delivers, he has you sign a statement that says the appliance was delivered in good condition. All of which he uses to his advantage. A local forum of Tampa Bay real estate investor's stated they have been sold junk by Nick at Suncoast Appliances. Suncoast Appliances has two locations: 10877 US HWY 19 N. CLEARWATER 33764 near Ulmerton & 108th Ave--old Wood You location off Hwy.19 or, 8801 66TH STREET NORTH SUITE A PINELLAS PARK, Florida 33782 ,88th Ave and 66th St.Clearwater Florida
Author: St. Pete Beach, Florida Appliances: Suncoast Appliances Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Affordable painting All American painting aka Wayne HrabeChristmas light hanging He is a shiesty, lying, con artist. Not a good painter and is a registered sex offender. Rip off!!! Grain Valley Missouri Author: kc, Missouri Home Improvements: Affordable painting Grain Valley, Missouri