Your Search | mr. good lube

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
mr tailight tough to get your money back and the deductions, ship and handling and 20%restocking .they shipped the wrong part Internet Author: wolfeboro, New Hampshire Auto Parts: mr tailight Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Quicken Loans Your Good Faith Deposit is actually a Fee for doing business! Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 24 2016
Westminster Mint Mr. Clay Mr. Ripoff Ripoff years of business to be treated like a stray dog Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Gold & Silver Investments: Westminster Mint Internet

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

The League ,Dallas, Texas,  SCAM/ RIP-OFF/TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE Dallas Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: The League (Dallas, TX) Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Hewitts Auto Body POC Collision Centers Will Not Honor Lifetime Warranty On Auto Body Work Yarmouth Maine
Not legally responsible Author: Topsham, Maine Body Work & Repair: Hewitts Auto Body Yarmouth, Maine

Aug 23 2016
Mr Appliance Totally unprepared Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Appliances: Mr Appliance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 19 2016
YELP Yelp advertising Post bad review 1 star hide not recommend good reviews. We pay yelp to advertise us they put us way down on list beneath services nor related to what we do Internet nation
Something nasty is going on... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: YELP Internet

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Aspire System Digital Altitude Super Slow Progress, Good for newbies but ridiculous for anyone else :-( 1/10! Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home Business: Digital Altitude/Aspire Systems Internet

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

My Tiara Fits Sold me damaged good Wilburton, OK Internet
Author: Crane, Texas Clothing Stores: My Tiara Fits Internet

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 Yo visito Mérida por negocios una ves al mes, pero por lo que se Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 ubicada en Mérida Yucatán. tuve una experiencia muy similar, llego al grado de que una de las personas a las que yo personalmente recomendé le mintió en su cara, la persona en cuestión grabo una de sus conversaciones y cuando Jorge intento incumplir lo que se acordó en esa conversación esta persona se la mostro y el dijo que la grabación había sido alterada !! El señor Jorge Leal Murguía de concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col. Mexico Mérida, Yuc. 97125 & 30 171 Garcia Gineres 97125 999 254 0278, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com tiene un temperamento muy violento, todas las personas que trabajan para el mienten para cubrirlo por miedo. en mi opinión es una cuestión de tiempo para que le suceda algo a este tipo, porque uno no puede andar por ahí .. cometiendo fraudes a gente inocente y esconderse tras las espaldas de sus empleados dejándole a ellos todos los problemas mientras el se la pasa en fiestas con el jet set de Mérida para evadir sus responsabilidades, en lugar de hacer el trabajo para lo que fue contratado, el siempre niega los hechos y dice que son rumores o historias que la gente inventa. Merida, YUCATAN Mexico Yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 999254 Garcia Gineres I visited Merida for business once a month, but so is Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 located in Merida Yucatan. I had a very similar experience, came to the extent that one of the people I personally recommended lied to his face, the person in question recorded one of their conversations and when Jorge attempt to break what was agreed in that conversation this person I showed it to him and said the recording had been tampered !! Mr. Jorge Leal Murguía concrete & concrete and distributor and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 Garcia Gineres 97125 0278 999254, 9999258856, 9-26-66-58, 9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com has a very violent temper, all people working for lying to cover it out of fear. in my opinion it is a matter of time before something happens to this guy, because you can not go around .. committing fraud innocent people and hide behind the backs of their employees leaving them all the problems while he spends at parties with the jet set Merida to evade their responsibilities, rather than do the job for which he was hired, he always denies the facts and says they are rumors or stories that people invent. Merida, Yucatan Mexico YUCATAN, Mexico Author: Merida, yucatan, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Internet

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
bobcats motorsports.com Road Warrior 250 Trike warranty is no good and is no longer being sold Sacramento, CA 95825 California
Author: guntersville, Alabama Motorcycles: bobcats motorsports.com Sacramento, CA 95825, California

Aug 16 2016
Remington Hunting and shooting supplies Worse than loan sharks Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: Remington Tempe, Arizona

Aug 15 2016
US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Flash Frozen and Flavorless Beef! Santa Ana Nationwide All U.S. Beef's products are guaranteed for an entire year Author: Irvine, California Food Vendors: US Beef, Your Mobile Grocery Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Spunky glass pipes They faked a good deal for keeping my money Edmond Washington
Author: SWANNANOA , North Carolina Tobacco Companies: Spunky glass pipes Edmond , Washington

Aug 15 2016
bubba's drinkware has good product but you're screwed if your product is defective @ https://www.s****. Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Specialty Stores: bubba's drinkware Internet