Your Search | mra video

May 21 2016
Loving the Classics Christina Gemmel-GnidovecBrenda Buyer Beware Pataskala Ohio Author: Hollywood, California Video Stores: Loving the Classics Pataskala, Ohio

May 19 2016
ATOZTHEME i paid$ 4.97 to view a video. did not sign on because ia did not want to go any further. yet they took$47.00 and then $77.00 more dollars from my account. I would like my money refunded to me Nationwide Author: Jackson , Tennessee Work at Home: ATOZTHEME Nationwide

May 18 2016
Monica Siers Model agency. Took video and left - SCAM ARTIST PERVERT. IF YOU SEE VIDEOS PLEASE REPORT. Other girl was not lying, it is a SCAM. Elite Model agency is real. But someone using model agencies to get girls to show /interview is just gross.Please let Model Agency Internet Author: Illinois Sex Offenders: Monica Siers Internet

May 17 2016
Dan McClung Refusing to pay for broken equipment even though he has insurance for JUST THAT REASON. Los Angeles California Author: North Hollywood, California Video & Film Production: Dan McClung Los Angeles, California

May 13 2016
digitaloutlets.net They just lying to the customer Brooklyn, NY New York Author: West Hollywood, California Cameras & Video: digitaloutlets.net Brooklyn, NY, New York

May 12 2016
iSkySoft Video Ripoff, theft, scam China Internet Author: Mississauga, Computer Software: iSkySoft Video Internet

May 11 2016
42ND Street Photo Definitely ripping people off and upselling New York New York Hold On A Minute!!! Author: Benton, Louisiana Cameras & Video: 42ND Street Photo New York

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
Disc Replay Disc Replay - Roseville, MI trade in/buy back video games movies cd prices Roseville Michigan Author: madison heights, Michigan Video Stores: Disc Replay Roseville, Michigan

May 08 2016
Andrew Fountain Fountain Media Group Company ordered TV production equipment and wont pay Vancouver British Columbia UPDATE: Fountain Media Group Vancouver Author: Toronto Ontario, Ontario Cameras & Video: Andrew Fountain Vancouver, British Columbia

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Digitaloutlets Fraudalent and theft by deception New York Internet
Author: Lexington, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Digitaloutlets Internet

May 04 2016
David Hand dhand34 nashvegas scam artist fraud fraudulent seller slander criminal low life Whites Creek Tennessee
VIdeo proof and claim benjamin trigoboff is a theif Author: Nashville, Tennessee Stereos: David Hand whites creek, Tennessee

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

May 01 2016
Cambridge college of cosmetology Monterrey international Tuition abuse, rascisim, verbal abuse, youtube video, health hazards, not up to state standards Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Cambridge college of cosmetology

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 28 2016
DMI Central Clearinghouse They were supposed to send me a Nippon 35mm camera after I sent them 16.76 dollars for S&H. Never received it. Carrollton Texas
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearinghouse Carrollton, Texas

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet

45, Report #1302083

Apr 27 2016
Medicus Golf R.M.C. golf video Offered a golf video on line internet Author: Melbourrne , Alabama Sports Instruction: Medicus Golf

Apr 25 2016
OAP Media Group Tony Tyler Scammer and Fraudulent Demo Reel Production Company Atlanta, Chicago, Tampa, and Miami Georgia, Illinois, Florida
Author: California Video & Film Production: OAP Media Group Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 25 2016
Sunset Electronics Selling old merchandise as New; Promised Warranty does not exist. Rockaway Park Newyork
misdirected anger...perhaps less caffeine? Author: Pacific Northwest, Washington Cameras & Video: Sunset Electronics Internet

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 21 2016
Digital Outlets Scam & Fake business NY city / Unknown Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Cameras & Video: Digital Outlets Internet

Apr 20 2016
DigitalOutlets.net Scammers BROOKLYN New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Cameras & Video: DigitalOutlets.net Internet