MRS ANN CHRISTINE KLING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mrs ann christine kling
There may be more specific results for "mrs ann christine kling"
For more specific results for "mrs ann christine kling"
Showing 1-25 of 2,625 Found Reports For more specific results for "mrs ann christine kling"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Chairworks America Ltd Peter Ravn, Ann Blank ChairWorks illegal Fraud against customers Lawrenceville, Georgia Author: Jamaica, New York Furniture Manufactures: Chairworks America Ltd Lawrenceville, , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
TMG International AKA Christine King Never provided proof of work. Did nothing but fake publicity for 4 months . Scheduled events months out and then canceled the events/ meeting gs and still kept my money Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: TMG International Beverly Hills, California

Jun 20 2017
Health Research Systems Alzaphen. Complete and total ripoff Florida Florida
Wish I would have gotten that email. Author: Clarence, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Health Research Systems Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dorchester Law Center dlawcenter- Jason Martinez, Daniel Crews, April Harris, Mrs. Kramer They talk nice to get you to trust them, lied, stole my money and the only thing you get is there voicemail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Virginia Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 19 2017
MRS. SUSAN. MILLS TRIMBODYSUPP. 08455281806 Internet Author: MILTON KEYNES. Buckingham , Delaware Weightloss Programs: MRS. SUSAN. MILLS Internet

Jun 18 2017
Will Kermit Wood William Wood, Will K Wood, Gretchen Ann Wood Career Debtor Strikes Again ! Theft of Services. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Building Services: Will Kermit Wood Carrollton, Texas

Jun 16 2017
PRECISION HORSE TRAINING CHRISTINE BOEHLE SELLS HORSES ONLINE WHO ARRIVE IN HORRIBLE CONDITION WITH EXTREME MEDICAL ISSUES AFTER MAKING A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO ROGUE RIVER OREGON Author: SEATTLE, Washington Questionable Activities: PRECISION HORSE TRAINING OREGON

Jun 13 2017
Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Christine Boger Around January of this year, Christine Contacted me via mail about helping settle a debt I was being sued for. We met, at Whole Foods, and she explained the process to me. She presented herself as a certified debt negotiator and claimed to usually get a settlement for about half of what was owed. I, believing this story, gave her $250 for representation. Over the next few month, I would relay contacts from the Plaintiff's attorney she assured me the matter would be taken care of. I now know, she did nothing. She exists to siphon what little precious commodity her clients have to enrich herself. Austin Texas Amendment to initial report Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Attorneys & Legal Services: Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Austin, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Mrs. Tenant Evicted for Non Payment of Rent Miami Beach FL Author: Miami Beach, Florida Property Management: Mrs. Olena Ilina Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
CarSure No email listing, no website listing, no way to get off their mailing list except to call 866-978-9367 St. Ann, Missouri, but mail comes from Dallas, Texas Missouri/Texas I want to see the Mailer Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: CarSure St. Ann, Missouri

Jun 05 2017
University of Michigan Health Services Illegally filing Medicaid applications without permission Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Michigan Hospital Emergency Rooms: University of Michigan Health Services Ann Arbor, Michigan

Jun 05 2017
Parisian Glow I was charged over $80 twice for free samples. Internet Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 03 2017
HERO models Insulted Ann Arbor Michigan
Author: Granger, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: HERO models Internet

Jun 01 2017
Advanced Business Services, LeeAnn Sides Lee Ann Sides LeeAnn Sides bookkeeper, horrible service and incompetence Folsom California Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: Advanced Business Services, LeeAnn Sides Folsom, California

16, Report #820384

May 31 2017
People Helping People PHP dream stealers woodland hills, California Anyone can post negative comment, but can you post a positive comment?. Author: los angeles, California Multi Level Marketing: People Helping People woodland hills, California

May 28 2017
DIY Transport David VenoroseKristen TalanLindsay StineNadine NevarezTerri Ann MedierosNathaniel the CrookSherree Burt DIY Transport, I have sent repeated emails in an attempt to get the service I have paid for.  Boardman, Ohio Boardman, Ohio Author: Laurel, Maryland Shipping Companies: DIY Transport

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 26 2017
Best Psychic Studio Real Names are Laura and Sylvia Johns Aliases are : Sylvia Taylor Michelle Taylor Janet Taylor Mrs. Lynn Mrs. Sylvia This is a gypsy scam Her real name is Laura Johns she is using a false identity.  NWI News Report Crown Point Indiana
She scammed me 4 years ago Author: Northwest Indiana, Indiana Psychic: Best Psychic Studio Crown Point , Indiana

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 24 2017
Mr. Larry Weitz and Mrs Laurie Weitz Laurie, Larry, Amazing Recruiters Cheated, fraud, lied. Palm Springs California Author: Cathedral City, California Customer: Mr. Larry Weitz and Mrs Laurie Weitz Palm Springs , California

May 22 2017
Christine Carslon / A Caring Visitation Monitor / A Caring Visitation Monitor & Transportation Monitor. Supervised Monitor Beware - Unprofessional ~ Late ~ Dishonest ~ Dirty Disheveled Appearance ~ Exuberant Fees Carlsbad California Author: Escondido, California Child Daycare: Christine Carslon / A Caring Visitation Monitor Carlsbad, California

May 12 2017
American Mediation & Advisory Association talked to a Mrs. Burke RUDE RUDE RUDE! Talked over me would not let me speak. Threatened me with litigation. Internet Author: Alex, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: American Mediation & Advisory Association Internet

May 10 2017
Mrs Kristina Anderson, Avit Development Investment Authority ,ADIA, avitinvestmentauthority@gmail.com, Avit Development Investment Authority, ADIA, Advanced Fee Scammers Paris Other Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Mrs Kristina Anderson, Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA) Paris, Other

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida