Your Search | mrstext, mrs text

Feb 09 2016
Chegg Returned a text for buyback, got no check in return Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Chegg Internet

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee And yet.... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 04 2016
Money Smart Co Mrs. Ramandip Kaur, Serg Sakarov Money Smart Co is a scam and this company did not pay us our salary as we worked for them for couple of months London Internet
Author: Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Money Smart Co Internet

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 11 2016
outletmichaelbags.com they advertise to sell discount michael kors products. i order 2 purses in the amount 136.00 on jan 4 2015,..I tried contact several times regarding my order, and there is no longer a phone number on the site, I sent 7 emals and got no reponse. The email is not shown on the site, you enter it hit send.. the site reads 6-0 days for order to be received. also a return email within 24 hours..i got noting..can you please help? thank you Mrs Gnall CHINA Author: moscow, Pennsylvania Sales People: outletmichaelbags.com Internet

Jan 07 2016
http://carhistoryforme.com/reports robertpsf@yahoo.commany.autochecked.me?many Listed car on Craig's list, received a text from an interested buyer wanting a car history,asked me to contact this company. He said he would get with me once the history was forwarded to him. Money gone-no report. Area code 347 Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Motor Vehicle: http://carhistoryforme.com/reports Internet

Jan 06 2016
Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Renske Vandenbosch Breeder Poodles Cascade Montana
Correction to petition post Author: Sedona, Arizona Dog Catchers: Rennie's Rose Red Poodles Cascade, Montana

Jan 05 2016
Minny Export & Import CO ., LTD ( ssxqx Led Lighting Factory )( Minny Shoes Factory ) Fraud supplier Mrs Sunney Song China ZhongShan GuangDong China Author: Pune, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Minny Export & Import CO ., LTD Internet

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my new hire paperwork 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota 60 Days is Standard Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Carhistoryforme.com VIN Checked A text responder, from New York, attempted to funnel me to the website. The feigned an interest in my Craigslist car posting. A history report was requested before they buy my vehicle. Internet Author: Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Carhistoryforme.com Internet

Dec 19 2015
Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Dhelweard Dikealadi furniture compaƱero xx Vermont St.Quincy, IL 62301. Tonya Buxton xx Elizabeth Corder, MO 64021 I saw as craiglist about Housekeeping. Contact text MessagePad and he mailed a check amo. $1950.00 I depĆ³sited in my account was fraud no relocate the bank money gram to send the money they took my money. West Palm Beach and los angeles Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Internet

Dec 18 2015
Ray Hamilton Co. The owner J Wallis refused to pay me after I ran from Cincinnati to Oregon to NYC back to Cincinnati I have left messages called text all he said was my truck was dirty no pictures no estimates no check Stubbs no toll refund this is before Xmas he laughed when I called him today his staff is unproffesional I was threatened to be fired if I didn't run illegal I was charged service failures yet never late to delivery I was terminated via text he hollars no respect won't talk to me like a man. Blue Ash Ohio Author: Middletown, Ohio Travel Services: Ray Hamilton Co. Blue Ash , Ohio

Dec 18 2015
Car History For ME VIN Checked I listed car on Craigslist and got a text asking me to use this website to look up the car history report. As with the previous reporter, this is a scam to drive traffic to their site. This person has no interest in buying my car. Internet Author: South Boston, Massachusetts Auto Inspection: Car History For ME Internet

Dec 11 2015
Contract Exteriors Kept $8,609.16 for doing NOTHING to our house Murrells Inlet South Carolina Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Elliott Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Home Improvements: Contract Exteriors Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Dec 10 2015
Bitcoinpharmacyonline.com I get a text message on my phone , hey check out this address so I did it all looks good so I place an order with bitcoin I am a first time user of bitcoin. I got scammed website is not available cannot reach anybody Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Consumer Services: Bitcoinpharmacyonline.com Internet

Nov 24 2015
Mrs. Kyra Lutherr Mr. Okonkwo Same scam!
Author: Other Nonprofit Organizations: Mrs. Kyra Lutherr

Nov 23 2015
fidelitybank Dr nnamdi okonkwo/ Mrs. Kiara Bunning same thing happened to other ,. he is asking for my complete information i was able to give it to him but unexpectedly he want me to pay for the fees .. so he can sent me the documents .for me to be able to signed all of it. lagos nigeria / fidelity bank Internet Author: cavite, Liars: fidelitybank Internet

Nov 22 2015
Tammy Schlotzhauer Sold me a sick cat that had F.I.P and won't return calls/text Conway Arkansas
Author: Checotah, Oklahoma Cat Breeders: Tammy Schlotzhauer Arkansas

Nov 21 2015
Mrs Ashley Martins Nnamdi Okonkwo is supposedly her Bank Manager Mrs Ashley Martins got in touch with me threw Facebook stating she was sent by God to me to use me as next of kin so she can send me 10 million to help out  Mrs Ashley from Australia and Nnamdi Okonkwo niege Internet Author: Visalia, California Shelters - Homeless - Safe Houses: Mrs Ashley Martins Internet

Nov 16 2015
Dr Nnamdi Okonkwo managing director,fidelity bank plc Mrs Corly is my fb friend she said that i will be her next kin she gave me her trust her secret information about her account and promissing i am her next kin she told me to contact mr Nnamdi Okonkwo for the approval that i will be the next kin,this information is given by mrs corly she is now waiting from my reply if i get your approval that iam her next kin sydney australia Internet Author: kalibo city, Appliances: Dr Nnamdi Okonkwo managing director,fidelity bank plc,mrs Internet

Nov 10 2015
Alwaysontimetransporation Cody Hinkle I purchased 3 Presa Caniro pups from a reputable breeder who I have done business with for over a year and have always received beautiful animals in excellent health. She hired Cody to bring my puppies. I never received them and he never answered one phone call or text message from me. New Port Richey Florida Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Dog Breeders: Alwaysontimetransporation New Port Richey, Florida

Nov 09 2015
Straight talk I purchased the service with 5gb plan then 2g after your 5gbis used the sales rep on the phone clearly states the service slows but You cans still do the same as before it just runs slower. We'll after 3 dAys my 5gb was used and I received a text message from the company stating my data was used and I. An continue to do the same as before my service will just run slower well as I tried to go to my email the service timed out 4 x's  Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Nationwide

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 08 2015
MiraVie-Skin, MiraVie-Eye A 14 day trial of the two products, Miravie Skin Cream and Miravie Eye Serum, was advertised for $10.00.  I saw two charges pending of a reoccuring payment on my CC statement; one of $85.95 and the other for $89.95. A total of $175.90!!! I did NOT EVER authorize this reoccuring payment for a product that in fact, worsened my skin condition. Their 14 day trial claim is a fraud and totally bogus, since I DID NOT even have receive or HAVE the product for 14 days. This is a CORRUPT company who is Ripping Off the public with legal verbage that is in microscopic text!! Nevada Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Telemarketers: MiraVie Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
hawkins transmission parts Tom@ariindustries. Net. Tom Elliott ari torque converter.com they are common thieves they claim to have a warranty they actually put one transmission in the vehicle and it was the worst of them I still have all documents and other such as text & email please let's stop this crooked company do not stand behind the products they sell i have emails from tom@ariindustries. net Pitts view Alabama Author: Nashville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: hawkins transmission parts Pitts view, Alabama