Your Search | mrstext, mrs text

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mr and Mrs Chiang Cheng Sung Chiang; Lilly Chiang xx Sunshine Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92646; Slum Lords, Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants Slumlords, Liars, Srooges, Cheats, Petty Tyrants Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mr and Mrs Chiang Huntington Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet They are still charging me Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Dec 29 2016
Bank of America they keep overcharging me at my school text they don't get it right 3 times already I keep calling them and they keep doing it wrong it's like they don't know what they're doing there Nationwide Author: Buffalo , New York Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Continental cargo carriers Bradley Jay Simmons of Hyattsville MD 20782248-923-3250 and 972-694-4553 I received this email from a couple who was looking for good home for puppies they had. After initial text message, they wanted me to send $260.00 for shipping cost by money gram. I told them I will pay the carrier directly with my credit card and this is the email they sent. I discover same scam had been played to another person. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Animal Services: Continental cargo carriers Internet

Dec 27 2016
Streaming TV Boxes TV DROID BOXES I paid for 2 boxes and keyborad with 3 day shpping $223.00. NEVER REC. Will not return text, email of messages Chicago Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Internet Fraud: Streaming TV Boxes Chicago, Illinois

Dec 21 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to providing inventors with the best service possible. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Zachary , Louisiana Multi-Level Marketing: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
hhsc office off. ledbetter the local office messed up on my case lost paper work that was needed this happened to me on three occasion I'm really tired of this office my kids have to go without because of them I really need your services please help me this text is for my tanf the off ice I'm filling on 1228 e led better Dr # a Dallas txt 75216 Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Services: hhsc office off. ledbetter Dallas, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Mrs Kelly Kely160@gmail.com SBLC / BG Scammer Singapore , Hong Kong Author: dublin, Delaware Banks: Mrs Kelly Internet

Nov 22 2016
ezcarsandtrucks.com Phone Text Rip Off Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: Bingolot.ca1 Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Playphone Games Was charged $9.99 on sprint bill. I never sign up nor pay for games. Got another text this morning verifying another charge. Texted back stop to cancel. Did a google search and one of the top hits was turbotax. Maybe something with turbotax is automatically signing you up if you use their service. Will investigate further. Internet Author: Shoreline, Washington Questionable Activities: Playphone Games Internet

Nov 14 2016
Mrs. Asia USA beauty pageant Internet
Updates Author: San Deigo, California Beauty Pageants: Mrs. Asia USA beauty pageant Internet

Nov 04 2016
Mrs. Diane Lena Mrs. Chapman,Ryan Chapman I received a text from a lady named Kate Grang from care. She was texting me about a job offer for offer Internet
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mrs. Diane Lena Internet

Nov 02 2016
Fidelity BankPlt Mr.NNAMDI Okonkwo Managing Director tried to get me to become Mrs Theresa Davidson Beneficiary they wrote me a email on her behalf the Ref number :009570866/FBP/005 Internet Author: FALL RIVER, Massachusetts Banks: Fidelity BankPlt Internet

Nov 01 2016
Herrmann Brothers Enterprises Inc Failure to refund deposit Greenacres Florida Rebuttal to Mrs. Vassor's Report Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Home Improvements: Herrmann Brothers Enterprises Inc Greenacres, Florida

Oct 31 2016
Master Spiritualist Josias Psychic Christopher Golden, Beverly Hills psychic, psychic 90210, Andrew Goldman, Andrew Sexton Scammer, fraud, extortion, manipulation, psychic fraud Los Angeles Internet Mrs. Josias just left me Author: Smith, Alaska Carnivals: Master Spiritualist Josias Internet

Oct 28 2016
bank of america bofa overdraft fee deceptive practice text alerts account balance riverside California What you need Author: riverside, California tempdir: bank of america California

Oct 22 2016
Servpro Town and Country Mr. and Mrs. Randy Meacham Servpro Con Houston Texas Servpro town and country dishonest after all Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Servpro Town and Country Houston, Texas

21, Report #1332085

Oct 19 2016
Coastline Pools Randy Hall Pools Randy Hall Pool Services Randy Hall , owner of Coastline Pools has not refunded our money of $1487.54. Below is a text from Mr. Hall: Mr. A, I am meeting with the guys to get a refund on Monday.  La Marque Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Pool Services: Coastline Pools La Marque, Texas

Oct 15 2016
legitpainmeds.com This person named Michael will give you the run around , make excuses and in the end...he takes off with your money. SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM unless you want to support this lying thief in Panama Manipulative, cunning, will put you off , will provide full text transcript of this person's way of dealing with people that pay him allot of money for nothing later Panama Internet Legitpainmeds Made Right On Their Promise Author: somewhere in , Texas Drugstores: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Oct 14 2016
Mrs Money Makerrr Tiffany Lovely Flipping money 300 to 3000 legit, legal pay your light bill pay your rent Tennessee Tennessee
Author: Baltimore , Maryland Cash Services: Mrs Money Makerrr

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
****INVALID, FALSE, AND ILLEGAL INFORMATION*** Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
True love psychic reading Lauren She promise a negativity energy spell and said money back if the spell does not work. Well the spell did not work. So i ask for my refund at 1st she said yeah if i took the bad review down. Then now she saying no. Harrassing me texting saying all kind of evil things to me. Say im bad luck. I have all her text messages. Los Angeles, Internet Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Psychic: True love psychic reading Internet