Your Search | mrstext, mrs text

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Mrs. Benita Grace Paul  Internet Author: Kampala , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Mrs. Benita Grace Paul Internet

Jul 22 2016
carhistoryforme.com thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Pounding Hooves LLC Jimmys F***ing Trucking LLC No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Town Creek Alabama
Author: Town Creek , Alabama Trucking Companies: Pounding Hooves LLC Town Creek, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Valley Lumber Company INC Panther Trucking No pay trucking company your working your a** off tarping and securing loads for charity here friends of road then after your hold back week has passed they fire your a** a day before payday for lack of communication yeah I said it lack of communication then they text you saying never text this number again once you make attempts to see about your money this is no exaggeration in the slightest either Hackleburg Alabama Author: Town Creek , Alabama Better Business Bureau: Valley Lumber Company INC Hackleburg, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Lori Arnold Mrs Arnold / Mrs. Kate I received a phone text from 1 901 123 54227 saying that Mrs. Kate's friend, Lori Arnold needed someone to take care of her mother in law. The email address was included and she asked that I please email her regarding a job. Internet Author: Chester, New Jersey Dead Beat Customers: Lori Arnold Internet

Jul 19 2016
chapel ridge in jackson Mrs. Brister Well i stayed in chapel ridge for 2 years. jackson Mississippi Author: jackson, Mississippi Attorneys General: chapel ridge in jackson jackson, Mississippi

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 18 2016
Blue Ribbon Home Warranty Lakewood, Colorado Home Warranty Scams, Jeff Prangle, Mrs. Terri Lane, President Mr. DonLee Lane, CEO Mr. John Murray, Dir. of Operations Mr. John Oldani, General Manager Mr. Jeff Prangle, Office Manager Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Companies: Blue Ribbon Home Warranty Lakewood, Colorado Lakewood, Colorado

Jul 17 2016
Lending club private Approved loan text Internet Update Author: Little rock, Arkansas Loans: Lending club private Internet

Jul 15 2016
Barclay butler financial Byron Thomas Bryon Thomas poses as a loan officer and text people social security number and all the credentials dundee Illinois Bryon Thomas Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Barclay butler financial dundee, Illinois

Jul 14 2016
Goldstein & Associates Mrs. Harding Fraudulant check, malicious intent and theft by deceptive Decora, Iowa Decora, Iowa Author: Murrayville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein & Associates Internet

Jul 12 2016
Nickolas James, Associates Appraisal Group, Nick James, Rainee MacElvoy Nick James advertises that he does Appraisals for Residential, Commericial, & Land. He Took $275.00 of my money and never performed, nor delivered an Appraisal of any sort. Now, (after payment in full) he won’t answer his Phones, Text messages, or Emails. Scammer! Irvine California
Job completed Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Small Business Services: Nickolas James Irvine, California

Jul 10 2016
Finpari - finpari.com Finpari - finpari.com Untrustworthy company stealing copyrighted text and using blackhat SEO to promote illegal gambling from an unknown location Internet Author: Internet Brokerage Companies: Finpari - finpari.com Internet

Jul 10 2016
Olymp Trade - olymptrade.com Olymp Trade Untrustworthy company stealing copyrighted text and using blackhat SEO to promote illegal gambling in the US from an unknown location Internet Author: Internet Brokerage Companies: Olymp Trade - olymptrade.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Richard keeton RNK direct sales did not receive items, text Richard Keeton he gave me wrong tracking # ,text Richard Keeton back 3 messages no reply ( $ 40.18 ) he charge me for items . paola, kansas Author: paramount, California Credit Card Fraud: Richard keeton RNK direct sales Internet

Jul 05 2016
American Made Solar and Wind , Mardel Souza Inc, American Made Solar and Wind Technologies, Mexico Whisky, Mr. and Mrs. Pena Diaz Compant uses fraudulant tactics to lure perspective buyers to buy junk chinese solar equipment. brownsville Texas
Thanks for the recommendation! Author: brownsville, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: American Made Solar and Wind brownsville, Texas

Jul 04 2016
Future Sanitation Inc. Owner Mike & His Corrupted Manager Javier Hire April 4 2016 Worked two day's Was Fired On My Off Day Giving By Manager Who Made Fake Text To Allege I Quit. Passic New Jersey
Author: Brookklyn, New York Work Place Bullies: Future Sanitation Inc. Passic, New Jersey

Jul 01 2016
Leftonred Photography Middle Earth MediaLeftHarry Azaboi On June 9th 2016, I propose to my girlfriend at Central Park. It was a magical and beautiful day, I hire a guitarist and a photographer. Everything was perfect, my fiancée and I were happy. We couldn't ask for a better engagement experience, until the photographer (and owner) of Leftonredphotography decided not to deliver the photos. All the memories of that magical day are in his possession. I have tried numerous times without any success contact him via email/text/call even visited his office (which is a fake address on his website). Over three weeks have passed and still no photos. I was scammed, I ask myself Who would do such a terrible thing to a couple on their engagement day? I advice anyone who thinks about contracting Leftonred photography, beware of his business practices. New York city New york Author: New york, New York Photography: Leftonred Photography Internet

Jul 01 2016
Build Right Construction Natt Gomez Upholding warranty work or punch list. Paid in full and refuses to answer calls or text messages Hutto Texas Author: del valle, Texas Home Improvements: Build Right Construction Hutto, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Drew Scott I received a text message and conversed a few times and then I was told that I was a winner of the HGTV random drawing sweepstake or something. I was finally told that I had won 2.5 million, 7000 a week for life, and a house. Great I thought. Then they HGTV sweepstakes scam Internet
Author: Waverly, Tennessee Celebrities: Drew Scott Internet

24, Report #1311962

Jun 17 2016
DENNIS FITZSIMMONS HE RIPPED ME OFF AND STILL GAVE ME ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER TO TEXT HIM CALIFORNIA Nationwide
Author: des moines, Iowa Cash Services: DENNIS FITZSIMMONS Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet