MRSTEXT, MRS TEXT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mrstext, mrs text
There may be more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Showing 1-25 of 8,780 Found Reports For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 15 2017
Car wrap Advert. Monster Energy Sticker...They are using several different phone numbers to scam you out of thousands of dollars. They contact you text message only. Offer $600 a week for advertising on your vehicle.  Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Auto Advertising Services: Car wrap Advert. Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 11 2017
Mrs mcnealy Business owner Dallastown Pa Author: York, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Mrs mcnealy

Aug 09 2017
Joel Peterson Joel solisated leads and had me deposit funds in his Wells Fargo account. Once the funds went in Joel stopped taking my calls and text. He did text he was in the hospital however he has not called back and now avoiding my calls Woodland California And internet No Rebuttal Add To Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Joel Peterson Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Renee Soforenko We are a wood flooring company , per Mrs Renee request we offered a FREE in home estimate for her hardwood floors refinish, she requested that her entire hardwood floors areas to be sanded and refinished by hand, unfortunately we're not offering this type of service d Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Renee Soforenko Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Donald Carter Mrs Kelly BruceEmail: bkconsultant@excite.comAndre de QuadrosEmail: andrequalimf@gmail.com Donald Carter a US Booking Agent for musicians and his UK acccomplices stole money from me in a work permit scam. San Antonio Texas Author: Eugene, Oregon Festivals & Event Services: Donald Carter San Antonio, Texas

Aug 03 2017
Clones Clone Garden Clone Queen Infested clones, Just like clone queen, Temecula Clone Garden is a ripoff, Spider mites and powdery mildew Temecula California
MALICIOUS, FAKE REVIEW Author: Cabazon, California Nurseries: Clones Clone Garden Internet

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 03 2017
Sceptre Mechanical Inc German American Got a text talking bout decal on my vehicle. Got check in mail. Did not cash it. Also received email stating got excepted n send a check for 1950.88. Rockport Kentucky Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: Sceptre Mechanical Inc Rockport , Kentucky

Aug 01 2017
Homeplate Pools Steve Mueller took 3/4 of my money and walk away from job. Wont answer phone, text, or email Hondo Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Pool Builders: Homeplate Pools Internet

Jul 31 2017
wiccadgood wellness VALERIE DAVISLIFEBREATH VALERIE DAVISMAINELY WOMEN THIS BUSINESS AND OWNER IS A SCAM NEW GLOUCESTER Maine
the original author is correct. Valerie Davis is a fraud Author: GRAY, Maine Alternative Health: wiccadgood wellness NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine

Jul 31 2017
i can benefit i can benefiti can groupicangroup they spam you with unwanted text messages to your cell phone Boca Raton fl Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Sales People: i can benefit Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography, Aldrick Williams Scam Artist Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Warning: Aldrick Williams a compulsive liar Author: Lithonia, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: AWP ,Aldrick Williams Photography Internet

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 28 2017
Prestige Platinum Realty Tacom InvestmentsStevens Group Not responding to Emergency San Tan Valley Arizona Threatens evictions when rent is paid in full Author: Glendale, Arizona Home Owner Associations: Prestige Platinum Realty San Tan Valley, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Sorry you fell for an obvious scam, but... Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
Show me the proof Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Diamond Mass Loyalyorkies I paid mr mass $550.00 for a tea cup Yorkie that was supposed to be delivered mon.the. 25th of july. Puppy never came. And he want return calls or text. I paid walmart to wlmart. I have my reciept. Abilene Texas Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Mass Abilene, Texas

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York I have an email I can post Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida