Your Search | mrstext, mrs text

1, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

Aug 30 2015
Puppy Pet Boutique Yvonne Hunter Denney, Evonne R. Denney Seller Sold me the Wrong Dog Bedford Texas
TEXT MESSAGE REPORT Author: McKinney, Texas Animal Abuse: Puppy Pet Boutique Bedford, Texas

3, Report #620347

Aug 28 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates approach to real estate focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I'm glad this report was filed against Mrs. Horton Author: Church Point, Louisiana Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates Hampton, Georgia

Aug 26 2015
ELENAS MODELS YOUR ON YOUR OWN. Internet
Psychopath Author: SF, California Dating Services: ELENAS MODELS Internet

Aug 22 2015
Jerry Lambert Sweptstakes; Mrs. Elizabeth R I was contacted via facebook that I'd won a bracelet that i entered thru facebook. I took take the brACKLET BUT i NEEDED TO PAY SHIPPING OR THEY WOULD SEND CASH $500. i chose the money I received a check via UPS FOR 2460.50 i ALSO GOT A LETTER TELLING ME TO CONTACT TO EMAIL THEM.WHEN I GOT IT AND SEND A COPY HERMITAGE Tennessee Author: Springfeild, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Jerry Lambert Hermitage , Tennessee

Aug 21 2015
Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Mrs Angela Fletcher Contacted privately on Facebook and was asked for email address, told I was chosen to help spend $5,000,000 for the poor Nigeria Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Fidelity Bank of Nigeria Internet

Aug 17 2015
Fidelity Worldwide Investment ,'Fidelity', Juan Ly Mr Nicholas Murdock Text you about a job interview offering $35 an hour and $19.50 to train at home! Said they are building an office in Las Vegas Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Fidelity Worldwide Investment ('Fidelity') Internet

Aug 17 2015
BLT cleaning , Benjamin Was put on schedule as a housekeeper, bait and switch pricing, states to employees he doesn't want them to think just work, harassed me via text message and with phone calls Los Angeles, SFV, Ventura County California Author: oxnard, California Cleaning Services: blt cleaning Internet

Aug 16 2015
McKinnon Painting Plus McKinnon's Painting PlusMcKinnon PaintingMcKinnon's PaintingMcKinnon Painting and More FAILED TO COMPLETE JOB, DOCUMENTED PROOF OF LIES, SENT HARRASSING TEXT MSGS Framingham Massachusetts
i know the whole story! Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Home Improvements: McKinnon Painting Plus Framingham, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2015
A company claiming to be Chase Bank A company claiming to be Chase Bank sent me a bogus text message trying to get me to verify my bank information Connecticut The text message is legit Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: A company claiming to be Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
National association of credit management U S A Cash advance Text me Law Suit filed Na Internet Author: cicero, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: National association of credit management Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 06 2015
AT & T AT & T Wireless service cancelation scam turn off service while making text payment fitchburg Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: AT & T Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Morgan Exteriors Mr. & Mrs. MorganOpie SchumacherJohn Install manager Bad Ethics & Morals Lutz Florida Disgruntled Ex-Employee Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Employees: Morgan Exteriors Lutz, Florida

Jul 31 2015
Luzerne County Children And Youth C&Y Luzerne Country are stealing baby with no just cause Hazleton Pennsylvania Kidnapping in Wilkes Barre Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Child Protective Services: Luzerne County Children And Youth Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2015
Tax Group Center Jennifer ShipiroJosh KahnJake ShulmanJessica Evans The text group center initially charged me on my credit card $6950 to settle my 2012 2013 federal estate taxes. After almost a year with no further contact from them I was called by Jessica Evans and told that they needed another $2500 to complete the transaction after work shortly I was contacted by Mr. Evans again and told that I would need another $1500. Calabasas California Author: Newhall, California Attorneys General: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 25 2015
fidelity bank Mrs Lovna Horn, and Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo On Facebook I got a friend request from a mrslovnaforchrist claimed she was dying from Cancer only having two months to live and that God has told her that I've been chosen to do God's Will to serve the hungry the motherless and that I was supposed to receive 10% of five million  Nigeria Kenya Author: Mansfield, Ohio Hackers: fidelity bank Internet

Jul 23 2015
GE capital James conner Micheal brown Ambush Edwin i recieved emails text messages and phone calls from micheal and james telling me i was approved for a loan from ge capital no lower than 3000 and i agreed but micheal who i talked to first told me to asure that i would be able to pay the monthly payments i would have to pay 150 which would be reimburse back to me and i had to send the 150 to ambush edwin threw money gram two hours later he told me i would have to get insures just incase i would not be able to pay off the money and the insurence was 250 so i did, GE capital workers micheal brown james conner and the person ambush edwin ripped me off with 700 dollars and possibly distroyed my marriage and family. portland pensavaenia Author: MODESTO, California Online banking: GE capital Internet

Jul 19 2015
Pch sweepstakes DANIELLE LAM At app. 12:00 pm I get a text from Danielle Lam asking me about my reaction if I were to win the sweepstakes. After several questions, I was informed that I am the winner of 3 million dollars plus 5,000.00 a week for life, a new car with a gas card . Land that all I had to do was wire 500.00 for a licence fee. Internet Author: Moreno valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Pch sweepstakes Internet

Jul 17 2015
Joseph sebring aka city of carrolton water department incomplete home installation, sloppy work, not knowledgeable in work being completed, left debri & materials, curse responses when advising by text of issues, unsatisfactory work. carrolton Texas
False Allegations by Kyle Haskins Please READ! Author: little elm, Texas Electrical Services: Joseph sebring Internet

Jul 11 2015
complete funding solutions Christopher WHITE sign contract with this person may 12th and paid him $300 to start a credit profile number.as of today 45days later he have done nothing but lie. and make false promises new york new york text this company from a new number about service Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Financial Services: complete funding solutions

Jul 10 2015
Pioneer Info Dan Rud This company continues to call, email, and text in an attempt to sell me mortgage lists after repeated attempts to get them to stop. Hayden Idaho Author: Crandall, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Pioneer Info Internet

Jul 08 2015
owls books i bought a text book and NEVER RECEIVED IT. i see reference to a p.o. box but i camt find them Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Book Stores: owls books Internet

Jun 30 2015
AnythingAutoparts Noah allthingsautoparts sent faulty transmission twice, then refuse to refund money , will not return phone calls ,text or email Jacksonville Florida Author: woodhaven, New York Auto Parts: AnythingAutoparts Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 28 2015
TIMOTHY BEAL AT IT'S BEST TALENTUNIVERSAL TALENT BOOKINGS DELUSIONAL LIAR FRAUD UNPROFESSIONAL WILL TEXT YOU NON STOP FOUL LANGUAGE ROSTER IS FAKE IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW HE DOES BUSINESS HE'S A JOKE NORTH HOLLYWOOD California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: TIMOTHY BEAL Internet