MRSTEXT, MRS TEXT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mrstext, mrs text
There may be more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Showing 1-25 of 8,867 Found Reports For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
HARAHEALTHGARCINIA Received a text alert that a charge was made on my credit card for $79.95 on line, by phone etc Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Weightloss Programs: HARAHEALTHGARCINIA Internet

Oct 11 2017
Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 11 2017
RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI OR RAINWAY ROOFING CONTRACTORS I signed up a roofing contract with them for $34,000.00 and took a loan from a company (which was recommended by them). they owner of the roofing compnay took out $25,000 and didnt finsih the wokr and left my roof open form last three months. I can't claim through insurance becuase the work was in the middle and hurricane ruined the whole house.this owner not returning calls, text message or emails. the only work he did removed the tiles and left the roof open MIAMI Florida Author: miami, Florida Roofing Companies: RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Lon Kieffer Plagiarized almost entire book 8 Qualities of Caring Communities--title, chapters, text, quotes & stories Seaford Delaware Author: Des Moines, Iowa Health Care Education: Lon Kieffer Seaford, Delaware

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 07 2017
El cerrito police dept. Revenue hungry, abuse of authority El cerrito California Response to rebuttal Author: Pinole, California Police: El cerrito police dept. El cerrito , California

Oct 05 2017
Mate1. (Computer dating service) Mate1 is a fake dating service BEWARE! All the interested parties insist on your private email or phone # by 2nd or 3rd text. Your direct questions are never answered directly, they're too busy complimenting you and falling in love w/you. Broken English I communicated with many men on the dating site after the first one asked me for money on Walmart cards so he didn' t have to give me an address and everyone of them pointed toward fraud! Ontario Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Mate1. (Computer dating service) Internet

Oct 04 2017
DDS Conveyor 5725 Topicana ave suite111 DDS Conveyor does not pay his employees..only for gain Lasvegas Nevada Threatening message from owner from DDS Conveyor Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Manufacturers: DDS Conveyor Lasvegas, Nevada

Oct 04 2017
Vignesh Warsan VikkiLifetell Network Chennai Ltd This scammer, thief, Liar, VIkki or Vignesh Waran show me a wallet with Bitcoin BTC of 724,231.79, I sent money to this guy and I ask Is there any more fees he said no. Tuticorin, India Worldwide This scammer, thief of the homeless, thief of the hunger and Liar, Vikki or Vignesh Waran from Lifetell Network Chennai Ltd Author: Alabama Financial Services: Vignesh Warsan Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Elly's World Hair Steamer I ordered hair steamer on July 30, 2017 for 49.97 online on Facebook and I have not received it yet. I sent text messages many times and have not recieved an answer from anyone. I don't know what I can do now. I don't know I ordered on Facebook Internet Author: Tulare, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Elly's World Hair Steamer Internet

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 01 2017
AS RADIN & ASSOCIATES NAABB HOW TO BE INSULTED VIA TEXT MESSAGES FROM SCOTT RADIN new york New York Author: Florida Small Business Services: AS RADIN & ASSOCIATES new york, New York

Oct 01 2017
Mr. HAQ & mrs. Tayeba Haq, Al Haq Monster house for rent, termite infested. Aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Insurance Companies: Real Estate Services: Mr. HAQ Aurora, Illinois

Sep 30 2017
BELLA SERATA; SKINCREAM; MUDBUG SERUM BELLA SERATA The same thing happened to me that was reported on the Ripoff Report of this scam. I ordered a sample of the Skin Cream and Mud Bug Serum. I received it on the mail a week or so later. I checked my account and found two different charges for the items I received. A couple of weeks later I received a text from my credit card company for over $80.00 from credit card company which I declined. Call the company when you are notified about the charge and tell them to STOP sending and billing you immediately. Texas Author: San Diego, California Eye Care: BELLA SERATA Internet

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 28 2017
TUAN BONG CO., LIMITED/CASHEW KERNEL SCAMMERS- STOLE OUR MONEY - SCAMMERS RICHARZ DZUNG & MRS BONG CEO RICHARD DZUNG - STOLEN MONEYMRS BONG- THIEF SCAMMER COMPANY FOR CASHEW KERNEL IN VIETNAM TB CASHEWS/SCAMMERS/THIEVES/STOLEN MILLION OF DOLLARS OF BUYERS BINH PHUOC BINH PHUOC
Author: DAR ES SALAAM, Other Food Vendors: TUAN BONG CO., LIMITED/CASHEW KERNEL SCAMMERS- STOLE OUR MONEY - SCAMMERS RICHARZ DZUNG & MRS BONG CEO BINH PHUOC,

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
Speedy Cash Received text approved was told I couldn't cancel to pay 149.99 for eft code if not pay 699.00 Mississippi Speedy Cash rebuttal Author: Laporte, Indiana Sales People: Speedy Cash , Mississippi

Sep 26 2017
Martin-Patino Inspections LLC, Alfonso Patino, Luis Martin Performed home and wind mitigation inspections that do not adhere to InterNACHI standards, caused risk of grave injury or death Kissimmee and Katy FL and TX
Libel Defamation 3 Author: Paisley, Florida Consumer Services: Martin-Patino Inspections LLC Kissimmee, Florida

Sep 25 2017
Bohm Contracting Chance Bohm Paid Chance Bohm with insurance check to do roof work. Services not received and had representative send text that they were closing doors due to law suit and his attorney would contact me and I will be reimbursed. Also, said since May that roof work would be scheduled. Scammed!! N.Canton Ohio Author: Alliance, Ohio Home Improvements: Bohm Contracting N.Canton, Ohio

Sep 25 2017
Starz Moblie They hired me to deliver flyers for their company. I did the work. The employer said he would come and give me more flyers to deliver and my weeks pay. He never showed up and made excuses. A few days later he sent me an anonymous text promoting his internet service. Brampton Ontario Author: Toronto, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Starz Moblie Brampton, Ontario