Your Search | mrstext, mrs text

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 26 2016
Mrs. Jennifer Cross Lisa Raye, Lisa Ray, Was text from this number inquiring about an item I had for sale online.  Illinois Internet Author: Poulsbo, Washington Bad Check Writers: Mrs. Jennifer Cross Internet

May 20 2016
Mrs. Donna Brown I would like to report about one scam email Internet Author: Other Liars: Mrs. Donna Brown Internet

May 19 2016
roy carter of fincen This person sent me a text about 2 weeks ago say , they received 3 allegations about outstanding loans for $672.. In the the next 48 hours a case will be registered against me and a warrent of arrest will be issue. They say text them back to resolved it. Nationwide Author: san pablo, California Unusual Rip-Off: roy carter of fincen Nationwide

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 12 2016
Servicecom USA Inc Company agreed in a text message to our tech to pay for service - have been trying to collect since March 5 2016 Brielle New Jersey Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: Servicecom USA Inc Brielle, New Jersey

May 06 2016
Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. The Monkey Man Mike Palmer- Mike Palmer/Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. Cornwall , Nationwide
Truth & Justice Published Author: PARIS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light i Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Fulfillment Express LLC Alan Newman, David Barber.....***-***-**** and ***-***-**** are text now phone numbers not business numberd Michigan Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Courier Services: Fulfillment Express LLC Internet

9, Report #1302042

Apr 26 2016
AFS Mrs Fraser Processor Author: Alabama Loans: AFS

10, Report #1301955

Apr 26 2016
Inguina Bertrand ordered from www.fastpainmeds.com. Had to e-mail to rushmedsrx@yahoo. Received a text from **********, and ordered. Cameroon Author: CoeurdAlene, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: Inguina Bertrand Internet

Apr 22 2016
K&K Oil Company Text me about a car and sent a check made a call company doesn't have a working number and one the envelope it was a different name ....didn't cash the check but the person has sent text saying that there will be a attorney involved ..Weatherly Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: K&K Oil Company Weatherly, Pennsylvania

12, Report #620347

Apr 21 2016
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates approach to real estate focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I'm glad this report was filed against Mrs. Horton Author: Church Point, Louisiana Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Jessica Horton & Associates founded on a principal of elevating expectations in residential real estate transactions & lowering the overall costs involved. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by implementing excellent customer service & honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. Hampton, Georgia

Apr 21 2016
Opticsfast Inc opticsfast.com Harassing emails and text messages for payment after order was cancelled Brooklyn New York Author: Indialantic, Florida Questionable Activities: Opticsfast Inc Brooklyn, New York

Apr 18 2016
Legal Cpn Mr. G Compeltely Unproffessional and disrespectful I purchased a combo tradline and cpn number and recived nothing they completely scamed me out of 1000 , I talk to Mr. G one time which was text letting me know they recived my payment. that was March 21 2016 snice then I havent recived antyhing they dont text back I dont think thats a real number on the website Ive only talked to the Machine. there is nothing legal about this Detorit Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Legal Cpn Internet

Apr 17 2016
Mrs pamelarodriguez Doing God'work that what the old woman whontold me she was 60years old suffering from longtime breast cancer,she was told by her doctor that she onlu has less than two months to live and she would want me to be her next of kin to diatribute the funds to the poor,and she told me to contact the bank where she gave me details like secret code ,batch number and the qn which the answer wasMrs pamela and had $5m for her inheritance pamelarodriguez@otlook.com Internet
Author: kamapala, Other Banks: pamela rodriguez Internet

Apr 13 2016
MRS BPO They are in direct violation of Fair Debt Collections Practices Act 15 U.S. Code § 1692g - Validation of debts. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Texas Collection Agencies: MRS BPO Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 11 2016
Paint Plus Pros Paint Scam Queensbury New York
Mr. and Mrs. Baker Author: New York Paint & Wallpaper: Paint Plus Pros Queensbury , New York

Apr 11 2016
Wellington Appliance Repair LEG appliance services scammed by owner of company west palm beach Florida Mrs Robin Miller Author: boynton beach, Florida Small Business Services: Wellington Appliance Repair west palm beach, Florida

Apr 09 2016
Country Financial This company has scammed me multiple times via text and phone calls trying to scam me and is very verbally abusive bloomington Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Sex Offenders: Country Financial Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Sheryl Stair Found out on day of move in, the place was infested with roaches and I was not told by the manager it had roaches. She sent out her maintenance guy to spary and that only made it worst. I ended up signing a contract with Terminix and Sheryl told me, she didn't give me permission to hire them and to just use roach spary. She agreed to let me pay less rent in the month March and now she's trying to say she didn't and I have the text messages to prove it. I have printed out the text messages as well. I have been arguing with Sheryl over this issue. Phoenix ARIZONA
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landlords: Sheryl Stair

Apr 05 2016
Invent Help Invention Solution Seevices Mrs. Gipped Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Zachary , Louisiana Multi-Level Marketing: Invent Help Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2016
Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Robert Lives Jr. I towed my 85 gsl se to his shop to check it out. I live 40 min from his shop. At 3:18 the tow truck was loading my car and arrived at Robert's shop around 4:10. At 4:50 he sent me text with picture saying my motor was rusted and couldn't do anything about it. He took the cap off my radiator and pulled a spark plug and said the car didn't turn over because of rust. I told him okay I'll come pick it up. He said I owe him $100 because he spent over 2 hours diagnosing the problem, dropped my fuel tank, checked relays, etc (none of which he did) How are you going to do all this 30 minutes? I questioned the charge and that's when Robert went off. Charsworth california Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Repair Service: Rotary Shack aka Robert Lives Jr. Charsworth, California

Apr 02 2016
Jim Smith Plan Spec Jim Smith conducted fraud at my property. Concealed that he was not licensed. Paid him 29,500.00 for the job that was poorly done. Have now had to hire someone else to repair and finish the job. Spending thousands of more dollars. He would never return phone calls or text messages. Tujunga California
Author: La Canada, California Bed & Bath: Jim Smith Tujunga, California

Apr 01 2016
TEXTNOW ENFLICK, TextNow Wireless, Text Now Lying, stalling, not helpful, dishonest, Waterloo, Canada Waterloo Canada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: TEXTNOW Internet

Mar 28 2016
Walmart Kenny,ken I've had my phone for several months and always paid$ 28.79 now they're saying I owe $0.39 for the past 2 months and the store has not corrected it or told me any different I just keep receiving text messages saying I owe this I feel I do not thank you . Kenneth Witt Moraine Ohio Author: Moraine, Ohio Financial Services: Walmart Moraine , Ohio