Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

mrstext, mrs text

Showing 1-25 of 1,574 Found Reports For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 04 2017
KLW CONSULTING, Inc Came out and estimated job, gave distribution of job he would do, took deposit, waited on permit, received permit then became unavailable for last 7 months. Have had many promises to complete without results. Will not return phone calls or text messages. Still no deck . Have asked for refund and or completion of deck without result after 7 months. SCAM ARTIST! Beware,! Tampa Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Abusive Parents: KLW CONSULTING, Inc Tampa, Florida

Feb 03 2017
Agent Pamela Wald faked friends text saying I won grant money $150,000 Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Business Consultants: Agent Pamela Wald Internet

Feb 02 2017
Tmc Healthcare : Mark James, and the email associated with this name was johnsonjosh350@gmail.com this was a red flag for me. The names that were put in the text message as contacts are Mark James, email associated with this is johnsonjosh350@gmail.com unknown Massachusetts Author: Eustace, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tmc Healthcare Massachusetts

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 26 2017
Keller Williams realty of polk / Mrs Lysak RUINED MY CREDIT HORRIBLE ADVICE CAUSED ME A MOTHER OF 3 TO GO IN DEBT $90,000 after being advised by Jen to short sale and my debt would be forgiven.. LIE I'm now being harassed due to the lender turning me over to the dept of treasury.. THE DEBT WAS NOT FORGIVEN, HER BAD ADVISE CAUSED THIS AND SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT FOR YOU SIGNED IT. KELLER WILLIAMS SHOULD HAVE TO PAY THIS DEBT Lakeland Florida
Author: Auburndale , Florida Realtors: Keller Williams realty of polk / Mrs Lysak Lakeland, Florida

7, Report #1352095

Jan 26 2017
Text Now Stay far away Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Text Now Internet

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mr and Mrs Chiang Cheng Sung Chiang; Lilly Chiang xx Sunshine Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92646; Slum Lords, Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants Slumlords, Liars, Srooges, Cheats, Petty Tyrants Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Mr and Mrs Chiang Huntington Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet E-mail Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
MiracleFace Laureen 3 locations 545 5ave, 140 W 57 St and 37 E 28 St all malpractice Illegal business practices, demands credit card numbers via text, no appointments exist, false charges, no receptionist NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Health Spas: MiracleFace NYC, New York

Dec 29 2016
Bank of America they keep overcharging me at my school text they don't get it right 3 times already I keep calling them and they keep doing it wrong it's like they don't know what they're doing there Nationwide Author: Buffalo , New York Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Continental cargo carriers Bradley Jay Simmons of Hyattsville MD 20782248-923-3250 and 972-694-4553 I received this email from a couple who was looking for good home for puppies they had. After initial text message, they wanted me to send $260.00 for shipping cost by money gram. I told them I will pay the carrier directly with my credit card and this is the email they sent. I discover same scam had been played to another person. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Animal Services: Continental cargo carriers Internet

Dec 27 2016
Streaming TV Boxes TV DROID BOXES I paid for 2 boxes and keyborad with 3 day shpping $223.00. NEVER REC. Will not return text, email of messages Chicago Illinois Author: South Elgin, Illinois Internet Fraud: Streaming TV Boxes Chicago, Illinois

Dec 21 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to providing inventors with the best service possible. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Zachary , Louisiana Multi-Level Marketing: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
hhsc office off. ledbetter the local office messed up on my case lost paper work that was needed this happened to me on three occasion I'm really tired of this office my kids have to go without because of them I really need your services please help me this text is for my tanf the off ice I'm filling on 1228 e led better Dr # a Dallas txt 75216 Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Services: hhsc office off. ledbetter Dallas, Texas

Dec 09 2016
Mrs Kelly Kely160@gmail.com SBLC / BG Scammer Singapore , Hong Kong Author: dublin, Delaware Banks: Mrs Kelly Internet

Nov 22 2016
ezcarsandtrucks.com Phone Text Rip Off Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: Bingolot.ca1 Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Playphone Games Was charged $9.99 on sprint bill. I never sign up nor pay for games. Got another text this morning verifying another charge. Texted back stop to cancel. Did a google search and one of the top hits was turbotax. Maybe something with turbotax is automatically signing you up if you use their service. Will investigate further. Internet Author: Shoreline, Washington Questionable Activities: Playphone Games Internet

Nov 14 2016
Mrs. Asia USA beauty pageant Internet
Updates Author: San Deigo, California Beauty Pageants: Mrs. Asia USA beauty pageant Internet

Nov 04 2016
Mrs. Diane Lena Mrs. Chapman,Ryan Chapman I received a text from a lady named Kate Grang from care. She was texting me about a job offer for offer Internet
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mrs. Diane Lena Internet

Nov 02 2016
Fidelity BankPlt Mr.NNAMDI Okonkwo Managing Director tried to get me to become Mrs Theresa Davidson Beneficiary they wrote me a email on her behalf the Ref number :009570866/FBP/005 Internet Author: FALL RIVER, Massachusetts Banks: Fidelity BankPlt Internet

Nov 01 2016
Herrmann Brothers Enterprises Inc Failure to refund deposit Greenacres Florida Rebuttal to Mrs. Vassor's Report Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Home Improvements: Herrmann Brothers Enterprises Inc Greenacres, Florida