MRSTEXT, MRS TEXT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mrstext, mrs text
There may be more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Showing 1-25 of 1,600 Found Reports For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
watchyz i placed an order with them pre paid and never received product or refund. they did tell me they will refund me but never did. sent text after text still nothing. Internet Author: DELEVAN, New York Artist Galleries: watchyz Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 12 2017
American Mediation & Advisory Association talked to a Mrs. Burke RUDE RUDE RUDE! Talked over me would not let me speak. Threatened me with litigation. Internet Author: Alex, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: American Mediation & Advisory Association Internet

May 10 2017
Mrs Kristina Anderson, Avit Development Investment Authority ,ADIA, avitinvestmentauthority@gmail.com, Avit Development Investment Authority, ADIA, Advanced Fee Scammers Paris Other Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Mrs Kristina Anderson, Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA) Paris, Other

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

8, Report #1372065

May 08 2017
Mr and Mrs Leads Josh Osborne Joshua Thomas Osborne Colorado springs review Mrandmrs leads s****. Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Search Engine Optimization: Mr and Mrs Leads Nationwide

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet

May 05 2017
99install Dolphininstallation.com Overcharging customer, Underpaying contractor, Not paying contractor, Cheapest hardware made in China, Not operating in the United States, Refusal to call the contractor on the job or after (Only text), Calling the contractor via text an idiot, Tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Television Parts & Services: 99install Nationwide

May 02 2017
Mrs Alabama United States Pageant, Miss Jr Teen Alabama, USMiss Teen Alabama United States MIss Alabama United states Used previous contestant as judge to manipulate winners results Birmingham alambama Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Mrs Alabama United States Pageant Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Mrs. Green Dot Took our Money, and Won't Register the Card, or Answer the Phone Pasedena California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Green Dot Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Sam Park calling as ''GECapital Finance' I asked questions and 'Sam Park' from 'San Diego CA' I received a text phone # 323-325-3883 San Diego California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Loans: Sam Park San Diego, California

Apr 18 2017
Picture Perfect Boxers Billy Thomas Parkhills Missouri Too funny Author: Keokuk, Iowa Animal Services: Picture Perfect Boxers Parkhills , Missouri

Apr 18 2017
Conslines I have been requesting that they cancel this and replaced my money back on my debit card from dsy 1 they gave no phone# all they do is text u and then they sent me a report with phone#'s and area codes I know nothing about and do not know anyone in those states I have requested that my money be replaced on my debit card immediately and all u get us a text stating u did not follow step 2 why should I when I requested a refund from day 1..i want my money back from this rip off company conslines.com Internet Conslines Author: Terrell, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conslines internet

Apr 12 2017
ebay motors gabrielle gifford bought truck thru ebay motors from gabrielle gifford from craigs list price was 1500. then gabrielle text and said we needed to pay shipping insurance of 1000.00 ebay motors also sent email for the same shipping then we got another text and email saying we still owed another 1000.00 we were to recieve the truck on tuesday april 11 no truck and no more emails or calls from them Internet Author: SEYMOUR, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: ebay motors Internet

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Apr 10 2017
Timberlake Kennels Dave Bradford facebook.com/Timberlake-Kennel-1073946269301958/timberlakekennel@gmail.com Timberlake Kennel Dave Bradford German Shorthaired Pointer Breeder out of Mary Esther Florida rips people off. He is also hostile and vile on the phone and in text messages. Mary Esther Florida Author: Dunn, North Carolina Animal Services: Timberlake Kennels Mary Esther , Florida

Apr 10 2017
Skyline Chili Scott Redwine, LLC 9 Year Loyal female 51 year old manager fired by text message for no reason Dublin Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Restaurants: Skyline Chili Dublin, Ohio

Apr 10 2017
Strong tower behavioral health I am a victim of emotional injuries. I have been seeing this doctor for over 4 years. She got a new office manager Mrs Peterson that is very rude and unprofessional. She argued with me, hung up on my face, when I told her that I was going to report her, s Emotional injuries by Dr. Ope Akinnusui. This office will cause a mental break down stay away Marietta Georgia Author: Acworth , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Strong tower behavioral health Marietta , Georgia

Apr 10 2017
Forex Secrets Inc Daniel Rozen Digital Profit Movement I paid 497 $ via his paypal , claim to be professionnal digital course never receive something , when i put my lawyer on the text on facebook , he send me files , that was really bad like nothing good , bad information and free youtube video , i just pay for free youtube video and BAD INFORMATIOn the worse. After that he send me login to forex and and boom incomplete course with bad information again. Just bad information I asked for refund, he banned me on Facebook, Telegram , and I was not the only he banned like 20 people at the time and all ask for refund. I called paypal to have my money back, and he suposely work with Allan and when i email the company no allan but his email appear on the receipt of paypal. Please dont buy nothing from these guy scam big scam united states Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Computer Classes: Forex Secrets Inc Internet

Apr 08 2017
Arie Lev Still my money 2,000,  selling fraudulent mobil home in hallander Bch. This guy is disrespectful, nazty and lie all the time, also harassment me by text . He refused return my money back, so now I have to pay lowyer because the association tryn to evict to Fraud of money.. Aventura  Florida Author: Nmb, Florida Banks: Arie Lev

Apr 06 2017
gosection8,com chiray amin they were supposed to find me a apt in flordia they took my money, and did not want to call me only text tampa bay fl. Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: gosection8,com Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
LOVE SPECIALIST JESSICA CROSS , MRS FISHER STAY AWAY FRAUDS BLACK WITCHES sacramento California Author: sacramento, California Neighborhood Services: LOVE SPECIALIST sacramento, California

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet