MRSTEXT, MRS TEXT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mrstext, mrs text
There may be more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Showing 1-25 of 1,616 Found Reports For more specific results for "mrstext, mrs text"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 20 2017
Dorchester Law Center dlawcenter- Jason Martinez, Daniel Crews, April Harris, Mrs. Kramer They talk nice to get you to trust them, lied, stole my money and the only thing you get is there voicemail. Sherman Oaks California Author: Virginia Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 19 2017
MRS. SUSAN. MILLS TRIMBODYSUPP. 08455281806 Internet Author: MILTON KEYNES. Buckingham , Delaware Weightloss Programs: MRS. SUSAN. MILLS Internet

Jun 13 2017
Mrs. Tenant Evicted for Non Payment of Rent Miami Beach FL Author: Miami Beach, Florida Property Management: Mrs. Olena Ilina Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Designer Virgin Hair, LLC I called the owner Lorna to purchase hair, Lora received my money never shipped my hair to me..I paid $350 for 2pc Filipino straight and $120 on a layaway for a 2pc wavy..Lorna didn't answer my calls not my text mgs ...i never received my hair not my money back .....Silver Spring Maryland Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Companies: Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Silver Spring , Maryland

Jun 10 2017
CJS CD Keys CJS-CDKEYS.com Data Mining; Requires Government issued PHOTO I.D. or verification text AFTER you pay. No refund if you refuse. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: CJS CD Keys Internet

Jun 08 2017
Wealth Automation System Deceiving scammers. they take your money and run, never here a word, no email, no text, no letter, no phone call. False hopes!! Cookeville TN. Author: Gering, Nebraska Internet Fraud: Wealth Automation System Internet

Jun 07 2017
Becca Murphy David Cooper unknown text
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Cash Services: Becca Murphy Internet

11, Report #820384

May 31 2017
People Helping People PHP dream stealers woodland hills, California Anyone can post negative comment, but can you post a positive comment?. Author: los angeles, California Multi Level Marketing: People Helping People woodland hills, California

May 28 2017
Camping World of Ocala,FL Gary BennettMarcus A. LemonisJeff Barton Mr and Mrs William J. Tarker Summerfield Florida Author: Beulah, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Camping World of Ocala,FL Summerfield, Florida

May 26 2017
Best Psychic Studio Real Names are Laura and Sylvia Johns Aliases are : Sylvia Taylor Michelle Taylor Janet Taylor Mrs. Lynn Mrs. Sylvia This is a gypsy scam Her real name is Laura Johns she is using a false identity.  NWI News Report Crown Point Indiana
Author: Northwest Indiana, Indiana Psychic: Best Psychic Studio Crown Point , Indiana

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 24 2017
T.C. Pomskies, AKA Curvehill Pomskies, AKA TC Pomskies, AKA Mary Fraley, AKA Tanya Flores-Calderon, AKA Mariah Calderon Caught buying and reselling SICK puppies Gilbert Arizona Gilbert Arizona
Here are the text messages proving this customer is lying! Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: T.C. Pomskies Arizona

May 24 2017
Mr. Larry Weitz and Mrs Laurie Weitz Laurie, Larry, Amazing Recruiters Cheated, fraud, lied. Palm Springs California Author: Cathedral City, California Customer: Mr. Larry Weitz and Mrs Laurie Weitz Palm Springs , California

May 17 2017
watchyz i placed an order with them pre paid and never received product or refund. they did tell me they will refund me but never did. sent text after text still nothing. Internet Author: DELEVAN, New York Artist Galleries: watchyz Internet

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Internet Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 12 2017
American Mediation & Advisory Association talked to a Mrs. Burke RUDE RUDE RUDE! Talked over me would not let me speak. Threatened me with litigation. Internet Author: Alex, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: American Mediation & Advisory Association Internet

May 10 2017
Mrs Kristina Anderson, Avit Development Investment Authority ,ADIA, avitinvestmentauthority@gmail.com, Avit Development Investment Authority, ADIA, Advanced Fee Scammers Paris Other Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Mrs Kristina Anderson, Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA) Paris, Other

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

24, Report #1372065

May 08 2017
Mr and Mrs Leads Josh Osborne Joshua Thomas Osborne Colorado springs review Mrandmrs leads s****. Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Search Engine Optimization: Mr and Mrs Leads Nationwide

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet