Your Search | multiplan nationwide ppo

Dec 05 2016
Mini Thin (pretend musician) Jason Mallas Lies more than Hillary Clinton!! West Virginia Nationwide
Author: McEwen, Tennessee DJ Services: Mini Thin (pretend musician) Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum, Charter internet, Charter Television Liar Liar Pants On Fire. Classic Bait and Switch charter.com Nationwide
Author: Riverbank, California Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Kaplan university Defrauded me out of financial aid. Said sent stipend checks never received them Florida Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan university nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Bosch Sold me a lemon, didn't take it back Nationwide Author: Hartford , Connecticut Appliances: Bosch Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Balsam Hill admitted defective $800 Christmas tree but refused to send new tree Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Balsam Hill Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Donna morris Called three times total got hung up on twice when we wanted a better price when you go to pay they hang up on you and act like they can't hear you and speak very poor English Live in upstate New York and they are phillopines Nationwide
Author: Herkimer, New York Auto Audio Electronics: Donna morris Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Malibu Cameras and Acameras Fraudulent company Malibu, California Nationwide Author: Warsaw, Missouri Cameras & Video: Malibu Cameras Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Bank of Cardiff Mr. I needed vaseline ! Cardiff, California Author: College Station, Texas Loans: Bank of Cardiff Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Out of Control Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Inn Club Vacation Scam Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Salem, Massachusetts Lodging: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
SageStream, LLC Incorrect/Eroneous Credit Reporting. Possible violations of Fair Credit Reporting Act San Diego, CA California Author: Austin, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N A Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Home equity line of credit scam Billings, Los Angeles, des Moines, Sioux Falls Nationwide Get a real estate attorney Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank N A Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
EYENoir Advanced eye serum Company is very decptive in their advertising for senior citizens. Personnel at company phone number are not helpful Nationwide Author: wake forest, North Carolina Questionable Activities: EYENoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Employment agency scam. Nationwide
Website Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Dream Number Beds Jeffco Fibres Doesn't cover any warranty on Dream Number Products Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mattress Stores: Dream Number Beds Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Wells Fargo Retirement Took My Retirement money like it was nothing Nationwide Author: Fairview, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Banc de Binary falsified my details to accept me. Said I had answered 24 questions I never even saw Germasogia 4046. Limassol Cyprus Nationwide Author: Halinghen FRANCE, Other Banks: Banc de Binary Nationwide