Your Search | music makers roy metz owner k mart plaza wall nj

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319292

Jul 27 2016
Atlanta Blue Jays Anthony Dye, Atlanta Blue Jays Baseball Owner took money for 16U season, provided only 50% season, kept all money Atlanta Georgia Power in Numbers Author: Roswell, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: Atlanta Blue Jays Atlanta, Georgia

3, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

4, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ

Jul 26 2016
best buys fraud, sells old used appliances as new manalapan nj nj Author: morganville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: best buys Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
k away our money not send the shoes samples do buy shoes from them they will not keep any of their promises they will just ri LODI.ES BIG FRAUD & SCAMMER & CHEATER elda alicante ELDA ALICANTE SPAIN Author: ny, New York Financial Services: lodi.es Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Karoleena Pre Fab Scab, Cheap company, poor construction, bad design, pre fab homes, paper wall homes, dangerous construction, Bad Construction, Poor Design, Cheap Products, Unsafe Product Okanogan Falls British Columbia Author: Burlington, Washington Builders & Contractors: Karoleena Okanogan Falls, British Columbia

Jul 25 2016
JuicyLabs Douglas Cassel - Owner of Juicy Labs Does not pay court judgements North Judson Indiana Author: North Judson Indiana, Indiana Cleaning Services: JuicyLabs North Judson , Indiana

Jul 25 2016
Steve Harmon Dean Hunt Mr. Harmon presented himself as a business owner and heating/coolling professional. And Mr. Hunt as one of his installers. They charged me $2,800 gave me an in-oprable system Lancaster Ohio Author: Lancaster, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Steve Harmon Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Music Makers Roy Metz Roy Metz Over charged me for speakers,amp,mics rental for a party. wall New Jersey Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania DJ Services: Music Makers Roy Metz wall, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Pattrick Maddes Loan officer Received email with a loan document attached saying I was approved for a loan for 9000.00 at a 5.2% rate to pay back in 3 yrs at 289.00 a month.  Keyport NJ Author: ada, Michigan Commerical Lending Firm: Capital One NJ

Jul 25 2016
Boats for Sale by Owner ,Boatsfsbo.com, BoatsFSBO.com A total waste of time and money! Internet Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Boat Brokers: Boats for Sale by Owner (Boatsfsbo.com) Internet

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 24 2016
Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz is a liar and con artist Big Bear Lake California
Author: Monument, Colorado Dead Beat Customers: David Scott Internet

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 23 2016
Cogzidel Technologies CogzidelAnand NatarajSam K,CTO cogzidelBalamurugan, CFO cogzidelArnold’ Bala Rip off company proposing online clone of apps madurai,tamil nadu tamil nadu Author: Alabama Internet Services: Cogzidel Technologies madurai,, tamil nadu

Jul 23 2016
Larry Weir New Music Weekley Spin Tracking System Reporting Spins of Music on Radio Stations That no Longer Exist Los Angeles California Author: Kingwood, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2016
Wall and Associates, Inc. Refuse to Refund $5600 after cancelling services within a month Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Tax Services: Wall and Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Defensivedriving.com Main office in Houston,TXGREENWAY Plaza Not Cheap like they claim! Houston Internet and Texas Author: Houston, Texas Customer: Defensivedriving.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Weistec, Owner: Michael Weiss. Weistec totally screwed up my motor and I have no recourse.  There seems to be no recourse to their shoddy quality work. They won't stand behind anything they do. Anaheim California Author: Cardiff, California Auto Mechanics: Weistec Anaheim, California

Jul 22 2016
Morgan and Morgan Solar Nanasquan NJ Don't work with Morgan and Morgan Solar, I learned the hard way and still suffering from Very Bad Customer Service Manasquan New Jersey Author: Maryland Builders & Contractors: Morgan and Morgan Solar Nanasquan NJ Manasquan, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
Auto Mart of Dallas High Priced Junk BEWARE BEWARE Lewisville Texas Author: TX, Texas Auto Dealers: Auto Mart of Dallas Lewisville, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport Horrible service. Rude, unprofessional, excuse makers Indianapolis Indiana Author: Saratoga Springs, Utah Employees: Lexington Hotel Indianapolis airport