MUSIC MAKERS ROY METZ OWNER K MART PLAZA WALL NJ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: music makers roy metz owner k mart plaza wall nj
There may be more specific results for "music makers roy metz owner k mart plaza wall nj"
For more specific results for "music makers roy metz owner k mart plaza wall nj"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Mountain america federal credit union From patrick sanders Wal mart scam. Send money to person named below. Corey smith. 3808 old jacksboro hwy. Wichita Falls,Texas Author: Santo, Texas Customer: Mountain america federal credit union Texas

May 29 2017
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide That's an agreement I'd like to view Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 28 2017
wall&associates scammed me for 6000.00 marshall Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: wall&associates Nationwide

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 25 2017
Larry Weir National Record Promotion. New Music Weekly, National Radio Hits, Airplay Access Professional Conartist Beware! Do not do business with Larry Weir or his as affiliate companies! Los Angeles California Author: Evansville, Indiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Larry Weir Los Angeles, California

May 25 2017
MAX HOME IMPROVEMENTS PATERSON, New Jersey . OWIN - Subcontractor Worked for Max Brown as sleezy subcontractor Sleezy crook, never honors word, thief, poor workmanship, hostile, untrustworthy, con artist, OWIN PARTNER, CHEAT Paterson New Jersey Author: Fair lawn, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: MAX HOME IMPROVEMENTS PATERSON, NJ . Paterson,

May 25 2017
BUYBPCREDITS.COM BACKPAGE CREDITS, BUY BACKPAGE CREDITS REFUSED TO QUOTE RATES. TOLD ME TO F**K OFF AND DIE WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HIS RATES. Internet Author: W Bloomfield, Michigan Financial Services: BUYBPCREDITS.COM Internet

May 24 2017
Charles Brzezinski CBCS, Cbrezy, Charles Brzezinski Construction Services, Center Beam Construction Abandoned my job. No bathroom and retaining wall not completed Lakeside, Ca
Author: Santee, California Builders & Contractors: Charles Brzezinski Ca

May 24 2017
Bay Parc Plaza Apartments scam stole money deposit not refunded Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Landlords: Bay Parc Plaza Apartments Miami, Florida

May 24 2017
troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com ripped me off $2500. will the lil guy ever get justice from being screwed by the greedy big guys? portland Oregon Responce to Richard Waterson False Report Author: Tigard, Oregon Realtors: troy doty pc principal broker/owner nw realty source.com portland, Oregon

May 23 2017
A&K Supplements Double charged with no delivery Kissimmee Florida Author: Rockhill furnace, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: A&K Supplements Kissimmee, Florida

May 23 2017
The Porter Group DO NOT PRE-PAY for a search Baltimore Nationwide, MD, NJ, PA, NY, VA, DC Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Employment Services: The Porter Group Nationwide

May 21 2017
 Jason Paul Decanio of Winter Park Florida Apartments age 39 jason paul decanio stranger danger winter park florida cyber bully dangerous stalker Winter Park Florida
Jason DeCanio has been Harassed by Charles Fitch who lies about Jason DeCanio Author: Canton, Massachusetts Home Owner Associations: Jason Paul Decanio Winter Park, Florida

May 19 2017
Berichi Aviation Unprofesional services, Rude cocky manipulative greedy owner, unethical practises Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Aviation Schools: Berichi Aviation Florida

May 19 2017
L.A. Music Shady shipping policy Mississauga Internet Author: edmonton, Alberta Music Shops: L.A. Music Internet

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 18 2017
Suchit Hambardiker Suchit Hambardiker Owner, Techno Verge Pixeleto.com, VertexSoftwares, UnicolorsIndia.com, axiombmp.com from - Ahmedabad Area, India Beware of SCAM ARTIST, Suchit Hambardiker Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Service Providers: Suchit Hambardiker Internet

May 17 2017
Agora Financial Wall Street Daily Informercial involved secondary party turning out to be a scam Baltimore Maryland Author: Texas Online Trading: Agora Financial Baltimore, Maryland

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 17 2017
Anna's Ristorante and Italiano and Pizzeria too Bad Service Rude incompetent owner Windsor Virginia
Author: Windsor, Virginia Pizza & Take Out: Anna's Ristorante and Italiano and Pizzeria too Windsor , Virginia

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida