MWI 24 PROTECT PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mwi 24 protect plus
There may be more specific results for "mwi 24 protect plus"
For more specific results for "mwi 24 protect plus"
Showing 1-25 of 11,948 Found Reports For more specific results for "mwi 24 protect plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
GOAT SNEAKER APP G.O.A.T APP CLAIMS TO HAVE SHIPPED YOUR SNEAKERS AND BLAMES YOU OR UPS crunchbase.com/location/culver-city/24 Nationwide
Author: Mount Vernon, New York Clothing Stores: GOAT SNEAKER APP Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Allen Lane Limited aka Allen Lane Recruitment Rip off scheme called Contractor Plus charges £600 per month for nothing London, England Author: London, Employment Services: Allen Lane Limited London,

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
24 Hours Chris Dorpat Don't sign up, you wont get paid maple grove mn Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Work at Home: 24 Hours MN

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
SELECTIVE SOLUTION 24/7 LOGISTICS SCAMMED!!!#### NEVER RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR MY WORK!!! NEW CASTLE,DELAWARE Internet Author: Stockton, California Attorney Generals: SELECTIVE SOLUTION 24/7 LOGISTICS Internet

Jun 22 2017
Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Home Defenders DAMAGES TO MY HOME TAMPA, WESLEY CHAPEL Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: Protect Your Home, ADT, Defender Security Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Unethical behavior, Rip Off Sheridan Wyoming
Author: Los Angeles, California Truck Dealer Repair: Rest Easy 24/7 Roadside Svc Sheridan, Wyoming

Jun 17 2017
Restore 1 Restore 1 Inc, Restore 1 Contracting, Restore 247, Restore 24/7 and possibly other names. contractor bathroom remodel Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Restore 1 Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 16 2017
Lake County Towing LLC 24-hour service Clermont Mike Mike Kelly Rico Andrew Scott Jazmine these are all the top dogs of the company used to work for them Wildwood Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Auto Towing: Lake County Towing LLC 24-hour service Clermont Mike Clearmont,

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Air Canada Air Canada Rogue cancelled our connecting flight last minute without any explanation , and gave $24 for a refund,tickets cost hundreds.We had to drive 5hours to get to the closest airport in toronto to catch our flight to Ireland. We were also disappointed with the international flight, never been on a international flight where you had to pay for beer and wine.poor service Toronto Nationwide Author: owego, New York Travel Services: Air Canada Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
Protect America Nationwide Author: Winter Haven, Florida Security Services: Protect America Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Los Cabos III Condominiums, Andrew Vantine, Material Handling Solutions LLC, Expedia Booked 3BR condo thru Expedia. 24 hours before check-in, the nonsense began south padre island Texas Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Los Cabos III Condominiums, South Padre Island, Texas south padre island, Texas

Jun 09 2017
blue lives matter gear I ordered a Confederate Flag which was free, had to pay shipping & handling. This charge was $2.99, after receiving my item they made a withdraw of $19.97 from my bank account under the name of: Blue Lives Matter Gear. The only way to contact them is this phone number: 1-936-224-7000. This # goes to a recording of not during business hours. It also says that they have 24/7 support and to leave your message and they will get back to you. Which I have called and left phone # and question on answering machine. I have 3 times on 6-2-17, 4 times on 6-5-17, and 4times on 6-6-17 and still no call back. ? TX Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mail Order Services: blue lives matter gear

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
ADT Protect Your Home, ATD Defender , Adt Authorized Dealer Fraud Selling wireless obsolete 2g System that was inoperable as 2g shut down Nationwide Author: Manhattan Beach, California Security Services: ADT Defender Nationwide