Your Search | mwi connections

Dec 14 2015
Family Time Connections, Kathy McCarty, Allison, Lauren, Contacted about a win, hoodwinked into lengthy time share presentation, sent $100 to redeem prize Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York Timeshare Rentals: Family Time Connections Tarrytown, New York

Aug 10 2015
MetalWorks Institute Of Sound And Music Production False Advertisting Marketing School Abuse Scheduling Poor Administration Mississauga Ontario
Metalworks is a money grab Author: Mississauga, Ontario Music: MetalWorks Institute Of Sound And Music Production Mississauga, Ontario

28, Report #1242045

Jul 30 2015
VIVIAN DIMAS @ HR CONNECTIONS MARIA LYRAS FRAUD CHEAT LIE toronto Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Employment Services: VIVIAN DIMAS @ HR CONNECTIONS toronto, Ontario

Jul 29 2015
A&B Trucking Delivery Service provided by Appliance Connections Rude, unprofessional delivery and installation company Brooklyn New York Author: Scotch plains , New Jersey Shipping Companies: A&B Trucking Delivery Service provided by Appliance Connections Brooklyn , New York

Jul 01 2015
Jody Kriss, Mob-tied principal of East River Partners, former CFO of Bayrock Group Serial litigation, extortion, corporate greed, blackmail, theft, child endangerment, potential Mob connections. New York City New York
In Regards To Legal Notice Author: New York City, New York Questionable Activities: Jody Kriss Internet

Jun 18 2015
Room Connections LLC (Blake the CEO is who I was working with) Unprofessional and Horrible Experience internet Author: orlando, Florida Hotel: room Connections LLC Charleston , South Carolina

May 27 2015
*Dain Hursh *Credit Connections Auto Sales CreditConnectionYork.net and CreditConnectionYrk.com @ Both 717-260-0088 and 717-885-0103HarrisburgCarlisleEast YorkWest Yorkthey are all the same companyOwned and run by Dain Hursh Scam, Warranty Fraud, Lawsuit Filed, Mistreatment of Milatery Officer and Veteran York Pennsylvania
Military supporter Author: York, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Credit Connections Auto Sales York, Pennsylvania

May 21 2015
Oaklake Trails -- Those folks are NOT what they seem. I thought I was the only one who had had trouble with them. Depew Oklahoma A few things I noticed Author: Oklahoma Oakland Trails Depew, Oklahoma

May 13 2015
Crystal Cox case in 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, “Cox apparently has a history of making similar allegations and seeking payoffs in exchange for retraction” (((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE))) Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada***Update: Must-read blog post about the First Amendment
((((REDACTED)))) Defends Racism, Hate, and all in the Name of Free Speech, though He CONSTANTLY Suppresses FREE Speech of those who Speak Critical of HIM. Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: (((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE))) Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2015
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

May 06 2015
LAUNCH HOMECARE DANIEL STRINGER TOTAL CARE CONNECTIONS JANELLE GALLAGHER BEWARE DANIEL STRINGER OF LAUNCH HOMECARE AND TOTAL CARE CONNECTIONS IS A FRAUD, COPYCAT, LIAR, THIEF Tucson Arizona
go to Total Care Connections BBB page Author: Tuscon, Arizona Health Care Education: LAUNCH HOMECARE DANIEL STRINGER Tucson, Arizona

Apr 23 2015
Global Connections GLOBAL CONNECTION VACATION PACKAGES SOLD THROUGH FRAUDULENT MEANS!! AVOID THE SCAM! Livonia Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: Global Connections Nationwide

Apr 13 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | FAKE MUSIC PROMOTER, RIPS PEOPLE OFF, PRETENDS TO HAVE CONNECTIONS AND GETS YOU NOWHERE FAST Brooklyn New York He has 8 reports from different people who got scammed Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York

Apr 11 2015
Connections 123 or MBQ Connections Discount company for CD's restaurants movies meals theme park books music Chicago Illinois Internet Author: St. Pete, Florida Ticket Sales: Connections 123 Internet

Apr 09 2015
Krystal Grand Cancun, Global Connections Resort, Rafael Septien SCAM - Krystal Grand timeshare department conned us with a lucrative investment scheme Cancun Other Author: San Jose, California Timeshare Rentals: Krystal Grand Cancun, Global Connections Resort, Rafael Septien Cancun, Other

Mar 20 2015
Paul Girodat Paul GirodatVending ConnectionsVinos Vending Paul Girodat Vending Connections, Alfie Terry Waterloo Ontario Author: Cambridge, Ontario Vending Machine Companies: Paul Girodat Waterloo, Ontario

Mar 19 2015
Vending Connections Paul Girodat Another example Waterloo Ontario Author: Withheld, Ontario Vending Machine Companies: Vending Connections Waterloo, Ontario

Mar 02 2015
AzureWave Technologies, Inc. Stealing off of other wifi connections New Taipei City Taiwan
Author: Laconia, New Hampshire Internet Marketing Companies: AzureWave Technologies, Inc. New Taipei City, Other

44, Report #1203036

Jan 20 2015
My flex jobs.com My backup pc.com This company invited me by email.It seemed to be legit so I applied, little did I know AFTER I applied that in order perform the online jobs required, I had to download THEIR software.This software called Mybackup pc.com was the required software in fact it was mandatory to download and pay for this software. My flexjobs.com was to refund me for the 24.95 package software. I download it and it baced up ALL MY PERSONAL information, files. I return to the my flex jobs page to get an assignment, as was told to me in orientation; what I was instructed to do and it was required to upgrade these packages, 7 inall which I paid an additonal 70.00 for it. After I downloaded the upgrade, I immediately notice problems with my internet connections going in and out! I login to Mybackup pc, only to keep getting error pages or lost connections! I went back on to this Mybackup pc website and finally got a support email page, which I requested a refund! That was this past Saturdy 1/17/2015, and YET TO GET a RESONSE! I went to paypal to cancel ALL recurring payments, which was NOT DISCLOSED when applying for my flex jobs.com I uninstalled this software, or so I thought! I did a routine scan and found out that My backup pc was actually a malicous software and when uninstalled one package off my computer, I continue to have problems with my computer. In fact all the packages installed keep STORED IN MY FILE SECTION even though I did not go through with the myflexjobs.com.I did NOT even get the refund for the 24.95 package as promised or guaranteed whether I worked or not.I went on and filed a complaint to cancel my subscriptions, the recurring pre approved payments that I DID NOT AUTHORIZED! Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: My flex jobs.com Internet

45, Report #1200152

Jan 08 2015
Global Connections Inc / Global Travel Network Brandon Content, Sean Stevens, Nicole DO NOT BE FOOLED! THIS IS A RIP OFF!! Denver Colorado Lauren is so wrong! Author: denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Global Connections Inc / Global Travel Network Denver, Colorado

46, Report #1195512

Dec 15 2014
INNVENTT MEDIA PLC - KLAUS PETER GÜNTHER Fraudulent Activities. Klaus Peter Günther contacts serious Investors and proposes them to invest in his Golf Project for children. He is a ripoff. He has connections in Nigeria and poses for an honest businessman but he is a big SCAM ARTIST. We were defrauded for a large sum of money. STADE Other Rathod Holding Author: STADE , Alabama Financial Services: INNVENTT MEDIA PLC - KLAUS PETER GÜNTHER STADE, Other

47, Report #1193239

Dec 05 2014
Barter Connections and Ken Barron This Company should be investigated. LIES LIES LIES Newton Massachusetts Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Liars: Barter Connections Newton, Massachusetts

48, Report #1190313

Nov 20 2014
Connect My DNA Analysis of individual's DNA for 13 markers; personal Gene Ring ,genetic fingerprint, provide country connections using the Hardy Weinberg equation, and your personality profile. Fairfield Connecticut Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Connect My DNA Fairfield, Connecticut

Nov 11 2014
Global Golf Connections Complaint, Scam, Fraud, Rip Off, Lies, Fake Playa del Carmen Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: Global Golf Connections Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. Global Connections, Global Discovery Vacations and it's affiliates Breach of Contract West Palm Beach Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida