Your Search | mwi connections

May 06 2015
LAUNCH HOMECARE DANIEL STRINGER TOTAL CARE CONNECTIONS JANELLE GALLAGHER BEWARE DANIEL STRINGER OF LAUNCH HOMECARE AND TOTAL CARE CONNECTIONS IS A FRAUD, COPYCAT, LIAR, THIEF Tucson Arizona
go to Total Care Connections BBB page Author: Tuscon, Arizona Health Care Education: LAUNCH HOMECARE DANIEL STRINGER Tucson, Arizona

Apr 23 2015
Global Connections GLOBAL CONNECTION VACATION PACKAGES SOLD THROUGH FRAUDULENT MEANS!! AVOID THE SCAM! Livonia Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: Global Connections Nationwide

Apr 13 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | FAKE MUSIC PROMOTER, RIPS PEOPLE OFF, PRETENDS TO HAVE CONNECTIONS AND GETS YOU NOWHERE FAST Brooklyn New York He has 8 reports from different people who got scammed Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York

Apr 11 2015
Connections 123 or MBQ Connections Discount company for CD's restaurants movies meals theme park books music Chicago Illinois Internet Author: St. Pete, Florida Ticket Sales: Connections 123 Internet

Apr 09 2015
Krystal Grand Cancun, Global Connections Resort, Rafael Septien SCAM - Krystal Grand timeshare department conned us with a lucrative investment scheme Cancun Other Author: San Jose, California Timeshare Rentals: Krystal Grand Cancun, Global Connections Resort, Rafael Septien Cancun, Other

Mar 20 2015
Paul Girodat Paul GirodatVending ConnectionsVinos Vending Paul Girodat Vending Connections, Alfie Terry Waterloo Ontario Author: Cambridge, Ontario Vending Machine Companies: Paul Girodat Waterloo, Ontario

Mar 19 2015
Vending Connections Paul Girodat Another example Waterloo Ontario Author: Withheld, Ontario Vending Machine Companies: Vending Connections Waterloo, Ontario

Mar 02 2015
AzureWave Technologies, Inc. Stealing off of other wifi connections New Taipei City Taiwan
Author: Laconia, New Hampshire Internet Marketing Companies: AzureWave Technologies, Inc. New Taipei City, Other

34, Report #1203036

Jan 20 2015
My flex jobs.com My backup pc.com This company invited me by email.It seemed to be legit so I applied, little did I know AFTER I applied that in order perform the online jobs required, I had to download THEIR software.This software called Mybackup pc.com was the required software in fact it was mandatory to download and pay for this software. My flexjobs.com was to refund me for the 24.95 package software. I download it and it baced up ALL MY PERSONAL information, files. I return to the my flex jobs page to get an assignment, as was told to me in orientation; what I was instructed to do and it was required to upgrade these packages, 7 inall which I paid an additonal 70.00 for it. After I downloaded the upgrade, I immediately notice problems with my internet connections going in and out! I login to Mybackup pc, only to keep getting error pages or lost connections! I went back on to this Mybackup pc website and finally got a support email page, which I requested a refund! That was this past Saturdy 1/17/2015, and YET TO GET a RESONSE! I went to paypal to cancel ALL recurring payments, which was NOT DISCLOSED when applying for my flex jobs.com I uninstalled this software, or so I thought! I did a routine scan and found out that My backup pc was actually a malicous software and when uninstalled one package off my computer, I continue to have problems with my computer. In fact all the packages installed keep STORED IN MY FILE SECTION even though I did not go through with the myflexjobs.com.I did NOT even get the refund for the 24.95 package as promised or guaranteed whether I worked or not.I went on and filed a complaint to cancel my subscriptions, the recurring pre approved payments that I DID NOT AUTHORIZED! Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: My flex jobs.com Internet

35, Report #1200152

Jan 08 2015
Global Connections Inc / Global Travel Network Brandon Content, Sean Stevens, Nicole DO NOT BE FOOLED! THIS IS A RIP OFF!! Denver Colorado Making Things Right Author: denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Global Connections Inc / Global Travel Network Denver, Colorado

36, Report #1195512

Dec 15 2014
INNVENTT MEDIA PLC - KLAUS PETER GÜNTHER Fraudulent Activities. Klaus Peter Günther contacts serious Investors and proposes them to invest in his Golf Project for children. He is a ripoff. He has connections in Nigeria and poses for an honest businessman but he is a big SCAM ARTIST. We were defrauded for a large sum of money. STADE Other Rathod Holding Author: STADE , Alabama Financial Services: INNVENTT MEDIA PLC - KLAUS PETER GÜNTHER STADE, Other

37, Report #1193239

Dec 05 2014
Barter Connections and Ken Barron This Company should be investigated. LIES LIES LIES Newton Massachusetts Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Liars: Barter Connections Newton, Massachusetts

38, Report #1190313

Nov 20 2014
Connect My DNA Analysis of individual's DNA for 13 markers; personal Gene Ring ,genetic fingerprint, provide country connections using the Hardy Weinberg equation, and your personality profile. Fairfield Connecticut Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Connect My DNA Fairfield, Connecticut

Nov 11 2014
Global Golf Connections Complaint, Scam, Fraud, Rip Off, Lies, Fake Playa del Carmen Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: Global Golf Connections Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. Global Connections, Global Discovery Vacations and it's affiliates Breach of Contract West Palm Beach Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 08 2014
Global Connections FRAUD Gurnee Illinois Author: Lake Bluff, Illinois Travel Services: Global Connections Gurnee, Illinois

Oct 01 2014
CCP Solutions Continental Copy crooks, liars, money launderers, possible mob connections, strong arm tactics Farmingdale New York Author: brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: CCP Solutions Farmingdale, New York

Sep 06 2014
Mass Connections-Taylor Nakkens Staying Connected Refusal to pay for events done, no returned calls Cerrtos California Author: Chicago, Illinois Grocery Stores: Mass Connections-Taylor Nakkens Cerrtos, California

Aug 21 2014
TOTAL RIPOFF DON'T GET FOOLED! Global Connections Inc. Global Discovery Vacations Travel- Resort Lodging - Cruises - TOTAL RIP OFF Denver, Colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Travel Services: Global Connections Inc. Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
PRO TRAVEL CONNECTIONS BLUE / GREEN RESORTS WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS ON A REFUND AFTER BEING SOLD A PACKAGE UNDER CONDITIONS THAT DO NOT PERTAIN TO MY STATUS LITTLE RIVER South Carolina Author: saraland, Alabama Resorts: PRO TRAVEL CONNECTIONS LITTLE RIVER, South Carolina

Aug 16 2014
Connections I think there are multiple affiliated names Connections123.com Fraud entry bills credit card multiple times Omaha Nebraska Author: Zanesville, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Connections Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 10 2014
Global Connections Overland Park GCI Inc.A diffrent company in Orlando Fl. sold us the vacation club without disclosing they were not Global Connections, they sell the contract to GCI Inc. and collect their fees. Deceptively misrepresented by value of this vacation club, lied about use of expressways, they never said they did not own properties that they purchased rooms at varies locations aroudn the world and USA making availability rare. They dont have properties or buy rooms at main states and cities we told them we needed to travel during next three years. Orlando Florida Office and Overland Park Kansas Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Services: Global Connections Overland Park Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
Explore Talent Explore Talent called and demanded to speak with my 12yr old about modeling/acting Las Vegas Nevada they dont have any connections with disney Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telemarketers: Explore Talent Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections Fraudulent sales tactics out right deceitful, Lack of disclosure, No Out Clause and hit on your CREDIT when you try to cancel and stop installments. Overland Park Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Overland Park , Kansas

Jul 24 2014
Global Connections GVN Cleveland, Global Vacations FRAUD, CON-ARTIST WITH NO REMORSE INDEPENDANCE Nationwide Author: Ohio Travel Services: Global Connections Nationwide