MWI CONNECTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mwi connections
There may be more specific results for "mwi connections"
For more specific results for "mwi connections"
Showing 26-50 of 2,390 Found Reports For more specific results for "mwi connections"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 15 2016
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 15 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: new albany, Ohio Patent & Trademark Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Nationwide

Feb 14 2016
Vacation Connections LLC Mark Taylor, Julie Smith aka Julie Harris, Margarito Martinez Represented themselves as having a buyer to purchase a vacation club membership. Julie Smith (aka, Julie Harris) sent a contract from Vacation Connections LLC regarding the selling price of $36,700.00. Then began stating that their were fees that needed to be collected as stated from the Mexican Government and that the buyer would match those fees and hold in escrow and Investment Title LLC in North Carolina. My husband and I foolishly continued to wire the money to Mexico for a total amount of $28,000.00. The phone numbers, Websites and email addresses have now been disconnected. We are in the process of notifying the Attorney Generals in both the State of Illinois and North Carolina. This was a complete scam/fraud and unfortunately my husband and I did not do any background checks. Chicago Illinois Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: Vacation Connections LLC Chicago, Illinois

Feb 08 2016
DISH Network Dish installer cut built-in cable connections to entire house Midvale Utah Bad Business Practices Author: Midvale, Utah Communications & Networking: DISH Network Internet

Jan 24 2016
Vacation Connections, LLC Title Investments, LLC Mark Taylor, MMargarito Martinez, Brokers; Julie Harris, Escrow Officer/Transfer Agent We Have Someone Who Wants to Purchase Your TimeShare Chicago Illinois Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Travel Services: Vacation Connections, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 15 2016
Vacation connections I received a call from this representative named Adrian Green she stated that I have won the sweepstakes for four major prizes from an entry form that I filled online . Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Vacation connections Tarrytown, New York

Dec 14 2015
Family Time Connections, Kathy McCarty, Allison, Lauren, Contacted about a win, hoodwinked into lengthy time share presentation, sent $100 to redeem prize Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York Timeshare Rentals: Family Time Connections Tarrytown, New York

Aug 10 2015
MetalWorks Institute Of Sound And Music Production False Advertisting Marketing School Abuse Scheduling Poor Administration Mississauga Ontario
Metalworks is a money grab Author: Mississauga, Ontario Music: MetalWorks Institute Of Sound And Music Production Mississauga, Ontario

34, Report #1242045

Jul 30 2015
VIVIAN DIMAS @ HR CONNECTIONS MARIA LYRAS FRAUD CHEAT LIE toronto Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Employment Services: VIVIAN DIMAS @ HR CONNECTIONS toronto, Ontario

Jul 29 2015
A&B Trucking Delivery Service provided by Appliance Connections Rude, unprofessional delivery and installation company Brooklyn New York Author: Scotch plains , New Jersey Shipping Companies: A&B Trucking Delivery Service provided by Appliance Connections Brooklyn , New York

Jul 01 2015
Jody Kriss, Mob-tied principal of East River Partners, former CFO of Bayrock Group Serial litigation, extortion, corporate greed, blackmail, theft, child endangerment, potential Mob connections. New York City New York
In Regards To Legal Notice Author: New York City, New York Questionable Activities: Jody Kriss Internet

Jun 18 2015
Room Connections LLC (Blake the CEO is who I was working with) Unprofessional and Horrible Experience internet Author: orlando, Florida Hotel: room Connections LLC Charleston , South Carolina

May 27 2015
*Dain Hursh *Credit Connections Auto Sales CreditConnectionYork.net and CreditConnectionYrk.com @ Both 717-260-0088 and 717-885-0103HarrisburgCarlisleEast YorkWest Yorkthey are all the same companyOwned and run by Dain Hursh Scam, Warranty Fraud, Lawsuit Filed, Mistreatment of Milatery Officer and Veteran York Pennsylvania
Military supporter Author: York, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Credit Connections Auto Sales York, Pennsylvania

May 21 2015
Oaklake Trails -- Those folks are NOT what they seem. I thought I was the only one who had had trouble with them. Depew Oklahoma A few things I noticed Author: Oklahoma Oakland Trails Depew, Oklahoma

May 13 2015
Crystal Cox case in 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, “Cox apparently has a history of making similar allegations and seeking payoffs in exchange for retraction” (((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE))) Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada***Update: Must-read blog post about the First Amendment
((((REDACTED)))) Defends Racism, Hate, and all in the Name of Free Speech, though He CONSTANTLY Suppresses FREE Speech of those who Speak Critical of HIM. Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: (((REDACTED BY EDITOR DUE TO ABUSE OF WEBSITE))) Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2015
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

May 06 2015
LAUNCH HOMECARE DANIEL STRINGER TOTAL CARE CONNECTIONS JANELLE GALLAGHER BEWARE DANIEL STRINGER OF LAUNCH HOMECARE AND TOTAL CARE CONNECTIONS IS A FRAUD, COPYCAT, LIAR, THIEF Tucson Arizona
go to Total Care Connections BBB page Author: Tuscon, Arizona Health Care Education: LAUNCH HOMECARE DANIEL STRINGER Tucson, Arizona

Apr 23 2015
Global Connections GLOBAL CONNECTION VACATION PACKAGES SOLD THROUGH FRAUDULENT MEANS!! AVOID THE SCAM! Livonia Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Travel Services: Global Connections Nationwide

Apr 13 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | FAKE MUSIC PROMOTER, RIPS PEOPLE OFF, PRETENDS TO HAVE CONNECTIONS AND GETS YOU NOWHERE FAST Brooklyn New York He has 8 reports from different people who got scammed Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York

Apr 11 2015
Connections 123 or MBQ Connections Discount company for CD's restaurants movies meals theme park books music Chicago Illinois Internet Author: St. Pete, Florida Ticket Sales: Connections 123 Internet

Apr 09 2015
Krystal Grand Cancun, Global Connections Resort, Rafael Septien SCAM - Krystal Grand timeshare department conned us with a lucrative investment scheme Cancun Other Author: San Jose, California Timeshare Rentals: Krystal Grand Cancun, Global Connections Resort, Rafael Septien Cancun, Other

Mar 20 2015
Paul Girodat Paul GirodatVending ConnectionsVinos Vending Paul Girodat Vending Connections, Alfie Terry Waterloo Ontario Author: Cambridge, Ontario Vending Machine Companies: Paul Girodat Waterloo, Ontario

Mar 19 2015
Vending Connections Paul Girodat Another example Waterloo Ontario Author: Withheld, Ontario Vending Machine Companies: Vending Connections Waterloo, Ontario

Mar 02 2015
AzureWave Technologies, Inc. Stealing off of other wifi connections New Taipei City Taiwan
Author: Laconia, New Hampshire Internet Marketing Companies: AzureWave Technologies, Inc. New Taipei City, Other

50, Report #1203036

Jan 20 2015
My flex jobs.com My backup pc.com This company invited me by email.It seemed to be legit so I applied, little did I know AFTER I applied that in order perform the online jobs required, I had to download THEIR software.This software called Mybackup pc.com was the required software in fact it was mandatory to download and pay for this software. My flexjobs.com was to refund me for the 24.95 package software. I download it and it baced up ALL MY PERSONAL information, files. I return to the my flex jobs page to get an assignment, as was told to me in orientation; what I was instructed to do and it was required to upgrade these packages, 7 inall which I paid an additonal 70.00 for it. After I downloaded the upgrade, I immediately notice problems with my internet connections going in and out! I login to Mybackup pc, only to keep getting error pages or lost connections! I went back on to this Mybackup pc website and finally got a support email page, which I requested a refund! That was this past Saturdy 1/17/2015, and YET TO GET a RESONSE! I went to paypal to cancel ALL recurring payments, which was NOT DISCLOSED when applying for my flex jobs.com I uninstalled this software, or so I thought! I did a routine scan and found out that My backup pc was actually a malicous software and when uninstalled one package off my computer, I continue to have problems with my computer. In fact all the packages installed keep STORED IN MY FILE SECTION even though I did not go through with the myflexjobs.com.I did NOT even get the refund for the 24.95 package as promised or guaranteed whether I worked or not.I went on and filed a complaint to cancel my subscriptions, the recurring pre approved payments that I DID NOT AUTHORIZED! Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: My flex jobs.com Internet