Your Search | my care pharmacy

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
Indian human hair exporters Shivaskh Babbar Scammed me out of my money! New Delhi Internet Author: Monrovia, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Indian human hair exporters Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Jetflicks Stole my money. App doesn't work for streaming. Doesn't even have a phone number to call. Wont reply to my emails Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Jetflicks Nationwide

May 28 2016
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Vein and Body Aesthetic Center UNQUALIFIED! SCAMMER! BEWARE OF DR RON MARK! Deer Park New York
Author: Freeport, New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Deer Park, New York

May 28 2016
Freedom Investing Academy freedom investin account They got me to pay 4.95 cents to get my account number then they charged me 97 dollars? Dallas Texas Author: west jordan, Utah Realtors: Freedom Investing Academy Dallas, Texas

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
Break Masters Don He ripped my moms Truck off.no mechanic lean. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Break Masters Nationwide

May 28 2016
My Scooters and ATVs atvs_discounter (eBay) Deceptive Sales Tactics, Charged After-Sale Fees, Item Not As Advertised Arlington Internet
Author: Mico, Texas Motorcycles: My Scooters and ATVs Internet

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

12, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
Renue derma This was a ripoff. I ordered the trial size and cancelled in 2 weeks. They still billed my account $95. Menomonie WISCONSIN Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Renue derma Internet

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Promoted skin care products as being free bottles and pay only $4.95 for shipping! Pacolma, California Author: Findlay, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma,, California

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 28 2016
Renue Derma Scam to get money Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Huntsville, Alabama Eye Care: Renue Derma Fountain Hills, Arizona

May 28 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE /skin element Free sample? My eye! Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Eye Care: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE /skin element Internet

May 28 2016
Physicians Immediate Care Thieves without a gun! Port St.Lucie Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Physicians Immediate Care Port St.Lucie, Florida

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. 18554805027 Same # all companys, the real email addresses, notifications@app.bamboohr.com also Alpha Connect notifications@app.bamboohr.com andnotifications@bamboohr.com Rip Off Scam set up to take moneys when no authorized. phoenix Arizona
Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Customer Care for all,Garcina Gambogia,Joven skin,beard czar exc.list goes on. phoenix, Arizona

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast