MY CARE PHARMACY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my care pharmacy
There may be more specific results for "my care pharmacy"
For more specific results for "my care pharmacy"
Showing 1-25 of 156,158 Found Reports For more specific results for "my care pharmacy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Duluth, Georgia Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 29 2017
Dorchester Law Center Joshua Williams, Ed Lopez, Leon Scammed me with promises of processing a loan modification per FHA guidelines to reduce my mortgage and make it affordable to my present income. Sherman Oaks California Author: Stuyvesant, New York Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks, California

May 29 2017
Alucia Anti-Aging Skin Cream Fake Free Trial Offer That Dings Your Card for $93 Monterey Park California Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: Alucia Anti-Aging Skin Cream Monterey Park, California

May 29 2017
Beaute RIP OFF! North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29 2017
Changing Places LLC Kelly McNair Goranson Worst Company EVER!!! Working With Kelly McNair Goranson was the worst decision of my life. houston Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Nursing Homes: Changing Places LLC Internet

May 29 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines Absolutely don't use this company, they will cheat you. My estimate almost tripled upon actual move. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Kreative, Inc LLC When my gut told me differently, I was sweet-talked to stay with them. Call it buyer's remorse. Redmond Washington Author: Greeley, Colorado On-Line Stores: Kreative, Inc LLC Redmond, Washington

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
Pure cbd tincture securedonlinepurchase.com I ordered a free trial with $5.95 shipping to get my card number. After placing the order a page came up saying I ordered $79 worth of product to continue every month until canciled. They had no contact info to cancile. I searched the web and found a number and called to cancel but they refused to cancel without an order number which was never provided to me. Los Vegas? Internet Author: Penrose, Colorado Questionable Activities: Pure cbd tincture Internet

May 29 2017
America Vacations , My sunny vacation, Vacation activation False sale of all-inclusive 5day/ 4 night vacation package, invalid links and numerous aliases Internet Author: South Plainfield, New Jersey Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 29 2017
Claude Johnson Took my money and never provided mechandise admin@guitar-control.com Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Operas & Symphonies: Claude Johnson Internet

May 29 2017
addictgear.com Rip off. Selling goods taking money but not delivering Doesn't say just USA. U.K. China warehouse Internet Author: Putaruru South Waikato NEw Zealand, Alabama Eye Care: addictgear.com Internet

May 29 2017
Schlepper's Moving and Storage Shorted me 10 large boxes of my belongings, then wouldn't return or answer my calls New York and Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Schlepper's Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 29 2017
Atty Neil Scwartz Officer Joseph Brown emailing me saying I owe money for an unpaid pay day loan Los Angeles Internet This is not my business Author: Topton, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Atty Neil Scwartz Internet

May 29 2017
Rodeo Drive Plastic Sergury Ruined my girlfriends nose Beverly Hills California Author: los angeles, California Attorneys General: Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills, California

May 29 2017
Tresor Rare Miami 1 Itay Cohen and Zivan Scammers Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Skin Care: Tresor Rare Miami 1 Miami Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage , Prestige Moving and Storage Increased my bill by 4000 dollars after the salesperson told me they wouldnt increase the bill Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage Atlanta, Georgia

May 28 2017
Meaningful Beauty Monthly charge for only one shipment, to cover how much they over charge internet Nationwide Author: Naples, Maine Skin Care: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
Planet 7 Casino Stole my money and committed FRAUD unknown they won't disclose Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Casinos: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
Bingo Hall KEPT MY WINNINGS BUT THEY MORE Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Bingo Hall Internet