Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Jan 23 2017
My Heritage Bait and Switch. I thought I was paying $14.99 (est) and found a $176 charge on my credit card! UT Internet
Author: Pace, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: My Heritage Internet

Jan 23 2017
Emisons farm equipment bought a new part for $244. they mailed wrong part to me said that is my problem no refund common practice for them Smithville Arkansas Author: Viola, Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Emisons farm equipment Smithville , Arkansas

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Ignoring my requests to track order placed on 11/15/16 Internet Author: Saginaw, Michigan Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Forward dental Screw up my root canal Racine Nationwide
Author: Racine , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Forward dental Nationwide

Clear Choice Motors My RV is becoming a MONEY PIT!! Colton California
Author: Crestline, California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors Colton, California

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Sqaurespace.com They took my website for no reason. They said i disputed but my bank say nothing like that Internet Author: palm bay, Florida Websites: Sqaurespace.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
globalcredsolution.tk pat broner---has packages for cpn and tradelines---paid for one---total scam artist received nothing---asked for voided check for my account---asked him to show me proof of funding---he lied and said he was to busy---turned him in to credit card people global solutions---scam artist 3401 enterprise parkway suite 340----beachwood, ohio Internet---works out of his home Author: corning, California Financial Services: globalcredsolution.tk Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
1000superdeals.com The grinch company that stole my husband Christmas present Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Gift Shops: 1000superdeals.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
SkinVitalize SkincomplexRX Rip off, charged my credit card with no order by me Internet Author: Malibu, California Celebrities: SkinVitalize Internet

Jan 23 2017
easysex.com escortdetectives.com ruin my reputation, put it all over the internet that I'm a cop, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: easysex.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Parking tickets la I have 15 tickets in La. During times I was in La. And focused on my car only Los Angeles California Author: Los angels , California Attorneys General: Parking tickets la california

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 23 2017
Twolive Customs LLC Ordered Shoes On-Line, Charged My Card, Never Delivered Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Specialty Stores: Twolive Customs LLC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Never received my order or a return email. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, NV, Nevada Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet