MY DIET PATCHES MYDIETPATCHES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my diet patches mydietpatches
There may be more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
For more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
yonsalon.com Ordered 2 swamp coolers for my kids for a good price ,thought they were a clearance house, never got my order and tried to contact them but they took their fancy web site down ,then I find out they have been screwing people left and right but when I looked them up only great things poped up Ogden Internet/UTAH Author: Clearlake, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
Flighthub.com Cancelled my tickets, to jack up prices Internet Author: Pointe-Claire, Quebec Air Travel: Flighthub.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beautewrinklecreme.com My 71 year old wife ordered from her smart phone a free sample and only paid postage. Then was charged 99.95 15 days lateron credit card. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2017
Secure corporate services Securecorp w Stole my money and I lost my biz!!! Houton Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Financial Services: Secure corporate services Houton, Texas

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Colorado Home Advocacy Center Carolina Galang ,Gloria Anderson, Sergio Lawrence Completely tricked. I called them in need of saving my home, they convinced me that they could do the job .They had me fill out multiple paperwork's send multiple emails lots of documents stating information that they requested in order to submit to Banks to stop the foreclosure on my home. Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Loan Modification: Colorado Home Advocacy Center Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Janet Seeley Ordered sample of product as advertised, received. Then I got another package and then another. Finally checked my credit card and found I was being charged over $89.00 on my credit card. I only ordered sample. There was no where on advertisement that said I was subscribing for future products. Only wanted samples, did not want nor did I sign up to keep receiving product. Trenton Michigan Author: TRENTON, Michigan Skin Care: Janet Seeley Trenton, Michigan

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
screambox will not canel stealing my money i do not know Internet Author: white settlement, Texas Video Stores: screambox Internet

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing I meet Pamela through her husband Tolbert who was my counselor I brought writing to my session it was away for me to release. my counselor he asked if I had a publisher he gave me a business card of his wife Pamela Antoinette larde . Lawrence Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Con Artists: Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing Lawrence, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Harry Ritchie's Everett Washington Run my credit for layaway?? Lied over and over to make sale Everett WA Author: Everett, Washington Jewelry Stores: Harry Ritchie's Everett, Washington

Jul 26 2017
naps-gear.com Ripoff, took my Western Union Money and will not respond to inquiries Internet Author: East Amherst, New York Misc. Health Specialists: naps-gear.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet