Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Jun 28 2016
Motor Mall Motormaxx. Ocean Auto STOLE MY CAR AND TOOK MY MONEY Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Dealers: Motor Mall Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Michael berger Rip off owes me 1500 dollars havin me and my 1 year old evicted homeless New braunfels Texas
Author: New braunfels, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael berger New braunfels, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Net10 Sold me a phone that will not work outside my zip area. Nationwide Author: Alaska Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
SLIM DIET and DIET MAX deceptive! trial only is about 7 days after arrival Santa Ana, CA for returns Internet Author: Hicksville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: SLIM DIET and DIET MAX Internet

Jun 27 2016
HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Bill Murray General Manager Hooman Nissani President/Owner / Rayan Nissani Vice President / Owner HOOMAN AUTO GROUP - FOUND BULLET IN MY TRUCK / DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - GM's SNAKE Singal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Singal Hill, California

Jun 27 2016
Chris Campbell NFT GARCINIA Has address listed as 4326 S Scotterfield Rd St 316 - Anderson, IN 46013 MAIL ORDER DIET PILLS ANDERSON, IN 46013 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Chris Campbell NFT GARCINIA Internet

Jun 27 2016
online businessconsultants  onlinebusinessconsultants.net facebook.com/emmanuel.okeke.56 linkedin.com/in/emmanuelokeke facebook.com/lawyermarketinggurus 11onlinebusinessconsultants.net or Emmanuel Okeket took my money after paying him over 6k monthly!! MUST STAY AWAY! LOS ANGELES California
Author: Los Angeles,, California Computer Marketing Companies: online businessconsultants LOS ANGELES, California

Jun 27 2016
Shoppingbywm.com False Check! My Bank Account is Frozen! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Shoppingbywm.com Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Natasha Coles fidelity bank plc you are the chosen one to recieve my fortune of 5,000,000 dollars. Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Banks: Natasha Coles Internet

Jun 27 2016
Matecheck Sandra Hope Took my retainer and never did one bit oif work! Fountain Hills, Arizona hear Author: Prescott, Arizona Private Investigators: Matecheck Fountain Hills, Arizona

Jun 27 2016
David Nicodem Professional bullsh*r Took my $20,000 dollars and never delivered my 2007 Range Rover Royersford Pennsylvania
Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: David Nicodem Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Originalcaraudio OEMCARAUDIO (ebay)OEM CAR AUDIO, LLC Stole Map DVD Disc from my Navigation Unit sent for repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Danville, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Originalcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 27 2016
megadrox fulfillment center I ordered a sample bottle of megadrox and testadrox which was 9.99 and now they sent me two more bottles and charged me 54.95 and 59.95 and just charged my account Scottsdale arizona Author: foss, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: megadrox fulfillment center Internet

Jun 27 2016
DailyPay Have not paid me. Stolen my paycheck. Internet Author: milford, Michigan Chauffeurs: DailyPay Internet

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Precision Marine Goldsboro nc Broke my Boat Trailer Installing trolling motor Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Alabama Boat Dealers: Precision Marine Goldsboro nc Goldsboro, North Carolina