Your Search | my ez trim, raven media, fit fac (these are all one company) beware rip off utah
There may be more reports for "my ez trim, raven media, fit fac (these are all one company) beware rip off utah"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "my ez trim, raven media, fit fac (these are all one company) beware rip off utah"

Jul 14 2014
Solar Tech Solutions Excessive Charging Midvale Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Customer: Solar Tech Solutions Midvale, Utah

Jul 13 2014
Guardian Liberty Voice Scam FRAUD Las Vegas Nevada Author: South Bend, Illinois News Media: Guardian Liberty Voice Internet

Jul 13 2014
Ralphs Store #161 Steven S. Choi Mayor City of Irvine Donna Giordano President, Jeronimo Dominguez Store Manager , In my opinion another poor example of a grocery store that is ethically flawed on tampered products Irvine California Author: Costa Mesa, California Grocery Stores: Ralphs Store #161 Steven S. Choi Mayor City of Irvine Donna Giordano President, Jeronimo Dominguez Store Manager , Irvine, California

Jul 13 2014
nancy pyschic scam artist, beware hollywood California Author: Alabama Psychic: nancy pyschic hollywood , California

Jul 13 2014
Coral Resorts of Hilton Head Scam!!! NEVER give this company any money!! Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Youngstown , Ohio Timeshare Rentals: Coral Resorts of Hilton Head Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Kidd chief clothing Created a bogus website and took my money off my card and never got product Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Kidd chief clothing Internet

Jul 13 2014
Rosegal fake dress website fooled me and charged my credit card for a product il never get! Internet
Author: New Bern, North Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Rosegal Internet

Jul 13 2014
Plisco micheal koors watches theysome how see what we are searching for, all I know after I bought from them my computer virus. Internet Author: Winter Garden, Florida Telemarketers: Plisco Internet

Jul 13 2014
KnCMiner Birger Jarlsgatan 33, 5tr111 45 Stockholm, SwedenOrg number: 55691-9725 Sweden based company ,KnCMiner, is not returning Customer's money Stockholm Internet Author: Other Miscellaneous Electronics: KnCMiner Internet

Jul 13 2014
ENGEL USA Paul Kabalin Scamer, Thief , Liar, Fraudster DO NOT SELL to this company Jupiter Florida Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: ENGEL USA Jupiter, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Dass Trading company Co Dishonesty in describing items for sale. Turlock - California Author: Internet Sporting Goods: Dass Trading company Co Internet

Jul 13 2014
Wal-Mart family mobile i rexueved text message about my bill ..91.13 whe it should only half of the amount due too my phone being suspended with no services for 1 month and a half ,i neead a adjustment on my account. Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family mobile Internet

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Shopper Local, llc ShopperLocal , AdCart, Ad Cart, RTN, Register Tape Network, Greg Lindberg RipOff! Scam, double billed, never printed ads, settled BBB complaint then sold my account to collections. Never provided service. Horrible Durham North Carolina Author: chatsworth, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Shopper Local, llc Durham, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Dave sayer he told me I won 7'000 and cause my bday is tommorow he said he will give me another 5000 grand rapids Internet Author: grand rapids , Michigan Cash Services: Dave sayer Internet

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Award Notification Company Rip off, I Sent them money for a premium offer, before and never received any money back. Kansas City Kansas Author: Olean, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: Award Notification Company Kansas City , Kansas

Jul 13 2014
Pino and Sons Con artist Pino and Son's cement company who does shabby work and uses cheap materials Warren Michigan Author: warren, Michigan Building Services: Pino and Sons Warren, Michigan

Jul 13 2014
Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Thought my 2007 Toyota Rav4 limited purchase was a good deal--Boy I got a shock!!! Morgantown West Virginia Author: tunnelton, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Premier Chevrolet Buick GMC Morgantown, West Virginia

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 13 2014
Columbia Care aka Patriot Care, aka CC Nevada, aka Columbia Care Nevada, aka Great River Growers, aka Columbia Care New York, aka Columbia Care Delaware, aka Constitution Care Nicholas(Nick) Vita, Michael Abbott This company is defrauding unsuspecting entrepeneurs out of their Medical Marijuana businesses using Ponzi scheme tactics. Greenwich Internet- New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Financial Services: Columbia Care Internet

Jul 13 2014
Lexington Law Firm All rights reserved. John C. Heath, Attorney at Law, PLLC d/b/a Lexington Law / Good news! A paralegal is opento review your FREE creditreport summary with you!Call for a FREE consultation:1-855-233-0744 Pushy salesmen, deception, lies, theft, They have taken money from me without my permission & want more ! North Salt Lake,Utah Salt Lake,Utah Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Con Artists: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake,Utah, Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Tanger Outlets Terrible Customer Service, and was I Bullied? Westbrook Connecticut Author: Waterford, Connecticut Work Place Bullies: Unusual Rip-Off: Tanger Outlets Westbrook, Connecticut

Jul 13 2014
Raz Barr Raz Bar Shira Criminal, rip off artist, con artist, thief Haifa Israel/ Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Raz Barr Select State/Province