Your Search | my job hunter

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Pacific Coast Re-Bath Mike StormsBlair Storms Misrepresented material to be used, charged 20% restocking fee for item not ordered, left my shower stall 1/2 out of square Oxnard California Author: Ventura, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific Coast Re-Bath Oxnard, California

Jul 22 2016
Weistec, Owner: Michael Weiss. Weistec totally screwed up my motor and I have no recourse.  There seems to be no recourse to their shoddy quality work. They won't stand behind anything they do. Anaheim California Author: Cardiff, California Auto Mechanics: Weistec Anaheim, California

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Murray's Cheese Dangerous Wooden Basket Shards Ripped My Clothing new york New York Author: New York Restaurants: Murray's Cheese new york, New York

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Clarkson Construction Dave Clarkson Roofer misrepresented himself as a professional roofer and installed a roof on my home that has to be completely replaced! Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Improvements: Clarkson Construction Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 22 2016
Credit Karma Deleted My account Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Credit Karma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 22 2016
sears holding searssears outlet they took my money then didn't ship my merchandise Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: venice, Florida Appliances: sears holding Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Girlsaskguys Took my xper points away Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Websites: Girlsaskguys Internet

Jul 22 2016
Furiture Doctor RUINED MY FURNITURE Rathdrum Idaho Author: Rathdrum, Idaho Furniture & Furnishings: Furiture Doctor Rathdrum, Idaho

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Spark Whitening FLSPARK RipOff, Crooks, WasteOfTime, Gimme Back My Money, Smooth Criminal, Fast Talking Hustlers, Ain't Worth It Internet Author: Stevenson Ranch, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Spark Whitening Internet

Jul 22 2016
Big g express Stole my last check Shelbyville Nationwide Author: Cana , Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Big g express Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Ez auto rentals The cheated on me and put my life on risk by giving me an unsafe car Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Ez auto rentals Florida

Jul 22 2016
Relentless recovery Came to WA to give landlord my keys etc. end of Jan moved back to LA. ┬áPortland Oregon Author: Seaview , Washington Auto Towing: Relentless recovery Portland , Oregon

Jul 22 2016
Trucking Jobs Inc Everytruckjob.com Stole and sold my information to the highest bidder in their trucking scam! Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Trucking Jobs Inc Internet

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet