Customer satisfaction commitment: My Lineage | Ripoff Report

Your Search: my lineage, inc
There may be more specific results for "my lineage, inc"
For more specific results for "my lineage, inc"
Showing 1-25 of 184,012 Found Reports For more specific results for "my lineage, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381915

Jun 28 2017
public storage I went to Public Storage on Azusa Ave, in Azusa CA on June 20th to pay my storage at 11:00am to stop it from being auctioned at 11:30am.  The distrct manager, Denise, was running late and didnt get there until almost 1:00pm.  I sat there for 2 hrs and when she finally arrived told me I couldnt pay on my storage and that she was running late. She got up and ran out the door after telling one of her workers to give me corporates #. I was in shock, her worker gave me the # and then rudely told me I would have to step outside. azusa California Author: Glendora, California Tenants: public storage azusa, California

2, Report #1381911

Jun 28 2017
Fred Manchin Carefully Stole my Merchandise West Valley City Utah Author: Alabama Shipping & Handling: Fred Manchin West Valley City, Utah

3, Report #1381907

Jun 28 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC I did not place an order but have received unwanted products charged to a CC in my name Las Vegas Nevada Author: Longmont, Colorado Pharmacies: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

4, Report #1381901

Jun 28 2017
Tal Dream Design, Inc Roi Edery Nefarious contractor Tarzana,Ca Author: Tarzana, California Builders & Contractors: Tal Dream Design, Inc Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |He stole over $50,000 dollars from my mother Oklahoma City Oklahoma I know where he is Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST)))

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Spokeo Spokeo is making reoccuring fraudelant debit card transations on my bank account Pasadena, CA Nationwide Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: Spokeo Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Brian Schumacher Streamn TV KBox I returned 3 Kbox' to Brian Schumacher on September 27,2016 as he instructed me to do for my refund. The boxes never worked. I never heard from Brian again even though I insured the package and it was delivered to his home address. Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Brian Schumacher Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Jun 28 2017
Venmo cancel my bank transfer and refuses to fully explain why san jose California Author: Hilliard, Ohio Cash Services: Venmo san jose , California

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Mike Oliver Loan Manager Claimed over $2,000 on my bank acct for a $5,000 loan Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Mike Oliver Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
perisian glow they charged my account $89.98 two times and refused a refund also charged 19.98 for an e-book that i did not want. st. petersburg Florida Author: Mt. Vernon, Indiana Skin Care: perisian glow st. petersburg, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 28 2017
Graceland Portable Buildings Gold Capital Financep o box 7866Paducah, KY 42002877-281-3656 36 mo finance saying no int-price almost doubles-pd it off and they say 8 weeks to get my pd contract back Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Loans: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Madonna Heights Denied my own personal medical records that i have been inquiring about while here in Long Island all year Dix Hills New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Family Services: Madonna Heights Dix Hills , New York

Jun 28 2017
Hip Center Doctors office Denieing me my legal rights to my medical records North Babylon New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Social Services: Hip Center Doctors office North Babylon, New York

Jun 28 2017
Dermarenu Thieves charged me $98.71 for a 4 ounce free sample. When I called to get refund, they said non-refundable. I told them product never opened ans my mother is under hospice care so I was not home until yesterday. They said sorry, you had fourteen days to cancel. I explained I was not home but with my terminally ill mother. b*****d thieves. California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermarenu California

Jun 28 2017
BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer I ordered this product which is 8.4 ounces. Which is a very tiny tube when I ordered it it was on a trial basis. Unfortunately in the FinePrint .it did not say that it would charge my card $99 after 14 days. Usually you have a 30 day trial. In the FineP Scam Internet Author: Dover, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer Internet

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA  Fined My Step Daughter $100 for being late for work. Internet Author: Waukee, Iowa Work Place Bullies: Aqua Care USA Internet

Jun 28 2017
Leisure Time LLC aka One Nation Travel Inc. Grand Getaways Vacation And Travel Club; extremely poor business practices; likely fraud scam boilerroom operations refusing to rescind as under law Tampa & Orlando Florida Leisure Time Response Author: englewood, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa & Orlando, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan