Customer satisfaction commitment: My Lineage | Ripoff Report

Your Search | my lineage, inc

May 26 2016
Statewide Express Inc. Double broker and scammers Sun Valley California Author: Anywhere, California Trucking Companies: Statewide Express Inc. Sun Valley, California

Shopgoodwill Too good to be true? Can't find my order Tacoma Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Shopgoodwill Tacoma Tacoma, Washington

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
Mel's Cleaning Service Inc Melinda Brock Scam artists Author: LAKELAND, Florida Cleaning Services: Mel's Cleaning Service Inc Lakeland, Florida

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 26 2016
Creative Outdoor Distributors USA Inc Creative OutdoorCreative Outdoor DistributorCreative Outdoor Distributors Game Table Sold at Tampa Show Never Delivered, Excuse after Excuse... Foothill Ranch, CA California Author: Dunnellon, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Creative Outdoor Distributors USA Inc Nationwide

May 26 2016
Venmo Venmo froze my account and refused to reverse my transaction thus keeping my money. Internet Author: Tennessee Financial Services: Venmo Internet

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 26 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions Nelia Casin Ineffective Service hence my decision not to renew. They refuse to supply email for cancellation as stated in their contract; They refuse to accept timely verbal cancellation. They continue steady telephone harassment, including threats of court actions. Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish Marketing Solutions Kew Gardens, New York

May 25 2016
Lowes 3800 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia #2732 Paid cash at register and idiots confiscate 2 bags of concrete out of my truck! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
In response to question. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lowes Aramingo Ave Philadelphia Nationwide

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 25 2016
Perry Excavating Aperry Inc, Amber Perry, Tony Perry Very poor business practice, install used parts, never complete on time Camby Indiana Author: Mooresville, Indiana Building Services: Perry Excavating Camby, Indiana

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
Harrah's casino valley center California Valley center California Women's liberal jerk hotel manager Lmao Author: Avon, Connecticut Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrah's casino valley center California

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Threatened Warrant For Arrest, Placing my SSN on Hold Spokane Washington Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Spokane, Washington

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC CHRISTOPHER ALLAN COMPLETE RIP OFF ARTIST LEFT MY GAS TANK ON GROUND FOR THREE AFTER GETTING PAID NEPTUNE New Jersey Author: Homdel, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC NEPTUNE, New Jersey

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Dependable Transportation, Inc. Dependable Transportation, Inc. Dependable Transportation out Mattoon, Illinois Dependable Transportation MC#694062 Scammers, Don't pay truckers, Rude, Liars, Cheats, Brandi Cole, Andi Bush, Mattoon illinois
Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Dependable Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

May 25 2016
Home Care Rehab Services, LLC Kinetic Physical Therapy, Inc.Starke Rehab Staffing, Inc. HORRIBLE SERVICES, STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES Mansfield Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Physical Therapists: Home Care Rehab Services, LLC Mansfield, Texas