Your Search | my perfect credit clearcredit first credit of america

Jul 23 2016
America's best eye wear No refill of contact prescription that wasn't changed Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: America's best eye wear Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
LA Skincare Claims I had trail time promised , but I have proof I never had product in my possession for said time. ? Internet Author: Ellenboro, North Carolina Beauty Products: LA Skincare Internet

Jul 23 2016
usexpess accused of truck abandonment springfield Ohio Author: new middletown, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: usexpess springfield, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Renew/Derma KHB truley lovely syrum and CHP best eye syrum I have been ripped off bu this co.after my cc was charged. 2charges of$87 ea i called and was told they have no record of my name address or CC#.how did they charge my cc acct? i Internet Author: Seminole, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Renew/Derma Internet

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Dr. Shinners waste of money south milwaukee Internet Author: south milwaukee, Wisconsin Dental Services: Dr. Shinners Internet

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Pacific Coast Re-Bath Mike StormsBlair Storms Misrepresented material to be used, charged 20% restocking fee for item not ordered, left my shower stall 1/2 out of square Oxnard California Author: Ventura, California Builders & Contractors: Pacific Coast Re-Bath Oxnard, California

Jul 22 2016
Weistec, Owner: Michael Weiss. Weistec totally screwed up my motor and I have no recourse.  There seems to be no recourse to their shoddy quality work. They won't stand behind anything they do. Anaheim California Author: Cardiff, California Auto Mechanics: Weistec Anaheim, California

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 22 2016
Murray's Cheese Dangerous Wooden Basket Shards Ripped My Clothing new york New York Author: New York Restaurants: Murray's Cheese new york, New York

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
Clarkson Construction Dave Clarkson Roofer misrepresented himself as a professional roofer and installed a roof on my home that has to be completely replaced! Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Improvements: Clarkson Construction Metairie, Louisiana

Jul 22 2016
Credit Karma Deleted My account Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Credit Karma Internet

Jul 22 2016
Nova Merchant Services NovaBlue square Breach of contract! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Belmont, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Nova Merchant Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Unified heath care I have tried to contact them over and over to cancel policy I had to take steps though my bank account to try to cancel Tampa FL 3361 Florida Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Insurance Agencies: Unified heath care Tampa FL 3361, Florida

Jul 22 2016
sears holding searssears outlet they took my money then didn't ship my merchandise Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: venice, Florida Appliances: sears holding Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
Girlsaskguys Took my xper points away Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Websites: Girlsaskguys Internet

Jul 22 2016
Landstar express America O/O National Florida Author: pontiac, Michigan Abusive Children: Landstar express America Internet

Jul 22 2016
Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Karen Sherard Unprofessional, Misrepresentation, Improper Book Keeping of financials Union City Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Property Management: Assurance Property Management Group, LLC Internet

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Sadistic Lack of Compassion and Unbelievably Inept at Pain Management or More Accurately Does Not Care How Much Pain You Are In Westbury New York Pretty Harsh Author: Bayville, New York Doctors: Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Westbury, New York

Jul 22 2016
Furiture Doctor RUINED MY FURNITURE Rathdrum Idaho Author: Rathdrum, Idaho Furniture & Furnishings: Furiture Doctor Rathdrum, Idaho