Your Search | my perfect credit clearcredit first credit of america

Aug 25 2016
hammondb3andleslietips.com took my payment for parts order and never sent Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: hammondb3andleslietips.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
M.O.R.E. Inc T.J. Rohleder Non receipt of promised product and services Goessel Kansas Author: Harrisonville, Missouri Home Based Business: M.O.R.E. Inc Goessel, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea manuosh not only didnt pay me for my work but rips off thousands every month nashville, tn Internet Author: calabasas, California Dead Beat Moms: manuosh Internet

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
ALABON COUNTRY KENNELS Lying about the Purebred of his dogs Richmond British Columbia Author: West Vancouver, British Columbia Dog Breeders: ALABON COUNTRY KENNELS Richmond, British Columbia

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
HughesNet  1955 I just want them to take their stuff and reimburse --its been a month of misery Marshall NC Author: Marshall, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
The Vines at Riverpark Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Oxnard California
Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: The Vines at Riverpark Oxnard, California

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Cirrus Asset Management Attempted Wrongful Withholding of Deposit Calabasas California
Author: Camarillo, California Housing Rentals: Cirrus Asset Management Calabasas, California

Aug 25 2016
mygovernmentgrants.com tried to scam me out of $250! Internet Author: LaPlace, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrants.com

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Esther Cohen /Mind Rapist/Divine Madness Cult Member/Alchemy of Nourishment Scam Boulder, Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Mental Health: Esther Cohen Boulder,, Colorado

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Securus Contact Systems Happy Valley, Oregon

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Service America Enterprise, Inc A total rip-off company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service America Enterprise, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 25 2016
TruthFinder, Inc. Truthfinder Click Bait, They charge, Not Free, waste of time Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: TruthFinder, Inc. Internet

Aug 25 2016
DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES WOULD NOT ACCEPT A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ID FOR NAME CHANGE DENVER COLORADO Author: DENVER, Colorado Motor Vehicle Division DMV: DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES DENVER,

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Weaver Tree Service Marty Weaver Did about $500.00- $750.00 damage to my fence----cutting down a tree for my neighbor DeMotte Indiana
Author: Demotte, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Weaver Tree Service DeMotte, Indiana