Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com david coulter

1, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

2, Report #1196974

Dec 21 2014
CHKMATE.COM Added 6 months of unauthorized charges to my account. Internet Author: LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona Internet Service Providers: On-Line Business: CHKMATE.COM Internet

3, Report #1196965

Dec 21 2014
Weltman Weinberg & Reis Bob Weltman Don Mousure They Recieved a judgment withiout my knowing of any court hearings Cleveland nationwide Author: Seven Hills , Ohio Questionable Activities: Weltman Weinberg & Reis Cleveland ,

4, Report #1196949

Dec 21 2014
Correct Choice Dental Took my money and left me with temporary teeth ... Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Henderson, Nevada Liars: Correct Choice Dental Las Vegas , Nevada

5, Report #1196946

Dec 21 2014
pinnaclesecurityLLC illegally charge a service on the security system under my ex husband we been divorced since 2005 the saleman requested the deed to my house and I told and demand not to put nothing under my ex husband cause we are divorced he memorize my ex social security that was found in the deed to the house and waited to make me sign to putting the bill only on my name and 4 to 5 month s pass I finally got the bill and I told them to remove his name this a fraud it aganist the law they said they will till this not dont I will have to prosecute I have proof blackmail and fraud chesapeake Virginia Author: vabeach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: pinnaclesecurityLLC Chesapeake, Virginia

6, Report #1196942

Dec 21 2014
avangate unkown..I know iyogi uses this and I deal with Iyogi.. this Co. charged $131.16 to my account which I NEVER authorized Internet Author: Sheridan, Wyoming Computer Fraud: avangate Internet

7, Report #1196939

Dec 21 2014
Global Vitamax Global Vitamax took my money without being authorized to do so! That is STEALING!! Tempe Arizona Author: CROSBY, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Global Vitamax Tempe , Arizona

8, Report #1196928

Dec 21 2014
SportsKcks After I ordered the boots I recieved a shipping notice from a Chinese based company. This really alarmed me as the website I visited seemed to be UK based. I tried to make contact but never got any response whatsoever. The boots eventually arrived and to my horror, they were FAKE and the wrong size. This company needs to be stopped as they are ripping off unsuspecting innocent people all over the world. China China Author: Other Sporting Goods: SportsKcks Internet

9, Report #1196926

Dec 21 2014
installment loan/ paypower Loans same day someone called and said i was approve for a 3000 loan but i had to pay 180 for insurance thur paypower than another 210 for wiring the mobey than blocked our number clearwater flordia on the website Internet Author: salem, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: installment loan/ paypower Internet

10, Report #1196908

Dec 21 2014
ecr software Jesse Dyer, Jessie Kaur, Pete Catoe ECRS Catapult keeps freezing during credit and cash transactions. Company fails to honor contract; rude customer service. Boone North Carolina Author: New York, New York Grocery Stores: ecr software Boone, North Carolina

11, Report #1196910

Dec 21 2014
Credit Karma Credit Karma is a chutzpah vendor and fraud. Internet Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Karma Internet

12, Report #1196897

Dec 21 2014
OOMDO.COM Ripped Me Off and Destrotyed My Websites!!! Albany Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: OOMDO.COM Internet

13, Report #1196899

Dec 21 2014
Schoharie county cps Jim simpkins, Christina (supervisor)Dr. Silverman stole my kids because I'm on a methadone maintenance program Schoharie new york Author: milford, New York Civil Rights Violators: Schoharie county cps Nationwide

14, Report #1196885

Dec 21 2014
Kohl's Department Store A waste of my time Acworth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Kohl's Department Store Nationwide

15, Report #1196873

Dec 21 2014
national brokers of america I bought unitedhealthcare silver compass medical insurance from them through government market place on 12/10/2014 and have never received medical card or policy. I cannot get an answer why? I have paid my first month premium. I feel I have been scammed. do I need to stop payment on my credit card? Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Consumer Services: national brokers of america Nationwide

16, Report #1196865

Dec 21 2014
Ten Fulfillment was only to be billed shipping and handling they charged my account now 89.95 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Spokane Valley, Washington Weightloss Programs: Ten Fulfillment Scottsdale, Arizona

17, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

18, Report #1196851

Dec 20 2014
Shamaley Collision Center Shamaley Ford Killed the battery in my car twice in one month El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Body Work & Repair: Shamaley Collision Center El Paso, Texas

19, Report #1196839

Dec 20 2014
Richard Allen SRQ Marine services Richard Allen, SRQ Marine AND STILL MY BOAT ISNT FINISH SARASOTA Nationwide Author: sarasota, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Richard Allen SRQ Marine services Nationwide

20, Report #1196837

Dec 20 2014
Americredit G.M.A.C Ally Fraudlent Amounts Posted Violates Laws Pertaining To Credit Terms Arlington Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Car Financing: Americredit Arlington, Texas

21, Report #1196836

Dec 20 2014
Harley Davidson Motor Credit Eaglemark Bank Beware! HDMC Will Pad the Amount of Debt You Owe! Carson City, Nevada Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Motorcycles: Harley Davidson Motor Credit Nationwide

22, Report #1196818

Dec 20 2014
ugg australia online autherised retailer Ugg outletOutlet68577 they ripped me of they show you genuine ugg boots at sale price 63.00 pounds then charge 15 pounds deliverey waited 2 weeks for them to arrive and wen they came they look terrible cant get my foot in them sole is solid dosent bend at all ,a really poor dont look anything like picture .. it says us but come from china Internet Author: greenock, Other Department & Outlet Stores: ugg australia online autherised retailer Internet

23, Report #1196814

Dec 20 2014
Hartford Scientific Lenvi Wrinkle Repair, Lenvi eye cream Beware of Lenvi free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Marietta, Georgia Internet Beware of Lenvi skincare free trial...unauthorized charges totalling $379.88 in 2 months! Internet Author: San Diego , California Credit Card Fraud: Hartford Scientific Internet

24, Report #1196796

Dec 20 2014
Maury Wessels ,Memphis, Tennessee Chancery and Circuit courts technology director ABUSED HIS OFFICE by GETTING ANGRY OVER A PHONE CALL I HAD WITH HIM and ALTERING MY COURT RECORDS to APPEAR HIGHER IN GOOGLE. He SELECTIVELY chose the files of BLACK WOMEN to APPEAR in Google Search Results and Other files do NOT APPEAR. He can not explain how names from the same document do not appear in the google search results.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Worker: Maury Wessels Memphis, Tennessee

25, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York