Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com david coulter

Apr 20 2014
my survey i asked for the reward of 1650 to paypal for the $15. but my email and all my info was updated in the account due to the lost of my cel and access to my previous email address, sdo i haven;t recceived it yet. This is frustrating northwood, ohio Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Work at Home Business: my survey Internet

Apr 20 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Pure Remy My Pure Remy Become a hair distributor. Sell pure high quality Remy hair. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Pure Remy Internet

Apr 20 2014
Enterprise, Feasterville Pa Fraudulent claim, debited $500. From credit card immediately without contacting insurance company Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Local Transportation: Enterprise, Feasterville Pa Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Apr 19 2014
Maaco took advantage of me in broke my car atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Maaco atlanta, Georgia

Apr 19 2014
Merchant Services 123 Justin Frakes, Peter Goldman, Miki Roberts, Ben Rose, Charles Barcatta, Anthony Wright, Theresa-Cust Svc Total Rip-off Artists, Only there to take your money then they up and ran with all of it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services 123 Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
NYS child support Florida Child support they are taking all my income when I don`t owe any rears they took 3,184 my wife taxes refund and they don`t want to returnet Occala FL and Albany New York Nationwide Author: Garnerville, New York Collection Agencies: NYS child support Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Trident Asset Management LLC Falsely put something on credit report from Columbia for CD Alpharetta Georgia Author: Gainesville, Texas Questionable Activities: Trident Asset Management LLC Alpharetta, Georgia

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Netspend Netspend let thiefs steal your money.....May be inside job!!! Tacoma washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Apr 19 2014
aamco transmission why is my transmission not fixed after 7 weeks at your shop why lakewood Washington Author: spanaway, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco transmission lakewood, Washington

Apr 19 2014
zbiddy Fraud - I won several auctions, they took my money but never received anything! 434 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Bch,  Florida 33442 Author: Southern, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: zbiddy Internet

Apr 19 2014
MIO prepaid reloadable cards Tesha Williams recieved the pin number on my reloadable card and took the money off of it. chicago Illinois Author: warsaw, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIO prepaid reloadable cards chicago, Illinois

Apr 19 2014
Iman NP Center LLC Iman Weightloss Veronica Shivachi Antoine WilliamsIman NP Iman NP Clinic Horrible Customer Service,Ghetto Non-Medical Un-Trained Staff, Veronica Williams was rude and disrespectful and never completed my living social purchase Southfield Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Iman NP Center LLC Southfield, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G. FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G FISS WAS HIRED BY MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER AS A DIVORCE ATTORNEY. TOGETHER THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN MY BABY GIRL AWAY FROM ME 1000+ MILES AWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE I NEVER KNEW OF. SHE DOCTORED PAPER WORK SAYING I WAS SERVICED WITH THE COURT ORDER WHEN I NEVER WAS,  JACKSON HEIGHTS New York
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Family Services: DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York

Apr 19 2014
Ally Bank Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Blocked my account and ripped off my money! Detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Ally Bank Detroit, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
GARCINIA ADVANCED FRAUD!! THEY TOOK $89.95 FROM MY VISA WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ALSO. Savannah Georgia Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: GARCINIA ADVANCED Savannah, Georgia

Apr 19 2014
my cash now Loan mediation inc claimed i have a fraud case filed against me and to avoid a bench warrant i need to pay money to clear my name. already collected money and more money pending to come out of my account on 25 th of april for second fraud accusation pasadena California Author: dolan springs , Arizona Internet Fraud: my cash now pasadena, California

Apr 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments Retriever Payment Systems Don't Ever Trust Retriever Medical Dental Payments With Your Bank Account Information. Houston Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical Dental Payments Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
vivexin Credit Card Fraud Internet Author: Globe, Arizona On-Line Stores: vivexin Internet

Apr 19 2014
alvaro aguirre ALERTPAY RIPPED ME OFF,THEY REFUSED TO ISSUE ME MY REUND FOR USD$10,817, please be aware! montreal, Other Author: acworth, Georgia Financial Services: alvaro aguirre montreal, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
thinkcredit.com these people will con you with a chance at a free credit score!!! BEWARE you will be scammed â—¦Valencia CA 91355 california Author: tallahassee, Florida Bait-and-Switch: thinkcredit Internet

Apr 19 2014
BioGeniste Budget Savers taking automatic payments out of my checking account Nationwide Author: Burghill, Ohio Sales People: BioGeniste Nationwide