Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com david coulter

1, Report #1190381

Nov 20 2014
Just Perfect! Home Staging & More Just Fraudulent! Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Interior Decorators: Just Perfect! Home Staging & More Wilmington, North Carolina

2, Report #1190395

Nov 20 2014
Straight Talk Returned defective phone, company refused to credit or send refund Plainfield Indiana Author: Palm Desert, California Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

3, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

4, Report #1190386

Nov 20 2014
Capital One Taking advantage of there customers Nationwide Author: Sparks, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

5, Report #1190373

Nov 20 2014
Cowboy Reflections Mercantile They charged my credit card for $500 with no authorization! Thorndale Texas Author: Munnsville, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Cowboy Reflections Mercantile Thorndale, Texas

6, Report #1190368

Nov 20 2014
The Design Boyz Web Design/Hosting Company Stole my Website West Midlands Internet Author: Freehold, New Jersey Web Hosting: The Design Boyz Internet

7, Report #1190353

Nov 20 2014
Installer.com River Oaks Car Stereo Failure to cancel order, shipped anyway, refused, failed to give credit Houston Texas Author: Mukilteo, Washington Stereos: Installer.com Houston, Texas

Nov 20 2014
Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Angelina Monroe- Bunny Ranch NV She set up guys by having sex and then ask pay cash.She is prostitute. In exchange not to complain to cops.Though she filed law suit against my friend Victorino Noval Texas,Nevada,California,New York,Dallas Nationwide
Author: NY, New York Entertainers: Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Nationwide

9, Report #1190339

Nov 20 2014
Advanced Tech Service supposedly fixed problems interactively on my computer, installed a Pandz Security and may have used my cred card # illegally Nationwide Author: West Lafayette, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Service Nationwide

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Nov 20 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

13, Report #1190327

Nov 20 2014
BySeller BySeller Robbed and lied to about my truck selling omaha Internet Author: fancy farm, Kentucky Auto Advertising Services: BySeller Internet

14, Report #1190315

Nov 20 2014
RecordMyCalls Should be called Record my Ripoff New York New York Author: Denver, Colorado Telephone Companies: RecordMyCalls New York, New York

15, Report #1190313

Nov 20 2014
Connect My DNA Analysis of individual's DNA for 13 markers; personal Gene Ring ,genetic fingerprint, provide country connections using the Hardy Weinberg equation, and your personality profile. Fairfield Connecticut Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Connect My DNA Fairfield, Connecticut

16, Report #1190307

Nov 20 2014
USA Filing Services scam address change, credit cart fraud, address, United States Postal Service scam, USA filing services Yountville California Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: USA Filing Services Internet

Nov 20 2014
Tony Brown Faire Credit Coach Inc Tony Faire and Credit Coach Inc Credit Repair, Credit Coach Inc. Tony Faire Tony Brown Faire Dallas Internet
Author: Dalla, Texas Credit Services: Tony Brown Faire Credit Coach Inc Internet

18, Report #1190308

Nov 20 2014
AC Wholesalers Lied about shipping date. Lied repeatedly. They dismissed all my concerns. Admitted it was everyone else's fault but theirs. Doral Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Building Products: AC Wholesalers Internet

19, Report #1190299

Nov 20 2014
Madison Payments Inc. Dan Patick VP of sales Conman ,b******* artist, player, deceiving , lier, manipulator , New York New York
Author: Bloomingdale , New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Madison Payments Inc. New York , New York

20, Report #1190293

Nov 20 2014
anondebitcard took my $185 3 months ago & nothing - no card, no refund despite many contacts no city listed Internet Author: monett, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: anondebitcard Internet

21, Report #1190283

Nov 20 2014
Kaplan University Kaplan University's financial aid dept. lies on nemourous occasions about my student loans. I feel I was overcharged for classes and lied to about my financial aid status. Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Kaplan University Internet

22, Report #1190276

Nov 20 2014
City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Discovering Two Fake parking tickets on my record at time of registration? Over $500 in fees. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Los Angeles, California

23, Report #1190277

Nov 20 2014
Frank Rumbauskas stole my money twice for one transaction Internet Author: Bruce, Wisconsin Sales People: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

24, Report #1190275

Nov 20 2014
Trans Ex Transportation, Inc TQL broker is a liar!!! he cost me loss of revenue making my truck to wait for app. for 5 days des plaines Illinois Author: des plaines, Illinois Trucking Companies: Trans Ex Transportation, Inc des plaines, Illinois

25, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet