Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com david coulter

Sep 22 2014
Bill Ross, 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada, previous police officer, who threatened my family and sent us falsifying documents Cassandra Ross from 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada Bill Ross, a dishonest ex police officer, who threatened my family for 2 weeks and provided falsifying documents oakville ontario
Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: Bill Ross, 175 Viewbank Crescent Oakville Canada, previous police officer, who threatened my family and sent us falsifying documents ontario, Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling SCAM Tricia Sauve took my money I gave Tricia Sauvé Trilogy Kitchens and Remodeling a design deposit. Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home Improvements: Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling Arlington Heights, Illinois

Sep 21 2014
Ocean Legends Hawaii Darren Fox The Biggest Disappointment of my Life Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Sports Instruction: Ocean Legends Hawaii Honolulu , Hawaii

Sep 21 2014
Ramada Coquitlam Ramada Coquitlam BC Charged my CC with $250 unconditional bogus Smoking Fee Coquitlam BritishColumbia Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Ramada Coquitlam Coquitlam, British Columbia

Sep 21 2014
Fast Track debt relief Trish Teto Promised via e-mail my debt will be settled in 24 months or less. I still have that e-mail. Now stating i need additional 2,500 Tamarac Florida Author: Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Fast Track debt relief Tamarac, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Penn Credit Fraudulent collection attempt Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Philadelphia Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Books, Records & Videos: Penn Credit Select State/Province

Sep 21 2014
Andrew P.Ordon, MD Plastic Surgery Institute This plastic surgeon appears on TV so I believed in excellence instead I have an ugly permanent scar in the middle of my face. Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga Park, California Doctors: Andrew P.Ordon, MD Beverly Hills, California

Sep 21 2014
Merimac Capital First American Payment Systems Scammed me out of MAJOR MONEY $ Fort Worth Texas Author: Billings, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merimac Capital Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 21 2014
Bank of America David Marion Inheritance thieves Nationwide Author: Manhattan, Illinois Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
ECS*ECIGSHOP This Company charged my VISA Card $99.99 on 8/27/14. The company is a fraud Somewhere in PA. Pennsylvania Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: ECS*ECIGSHOP Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2014
date.com I paid with credit card for 1month trial of service for 34.99 then after payment was made it confirmed that I just paid 69.99 for 3 months which I can't afford. they ripped me off and that's fraud to advertise for a low price then they take way more than what the price said. I want my money now. cursed be they this day for ripping off a child of God this way in the name of Jesus Christ. Florida Miami Author: green bay, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: date.com Internet

Sep 21 2014
handles franklin harlem globetrotters handles franklin harlem globetrottersChris franklin, handles franklin Handles Franklin - Harlem Globetrotters CHRIS FRANKLIN - CHRIS HANDLES This guy Chris Franklin is a joke pretending to be a ROLE MODEL bud he is not He Yanked one Kid by his Jersy causing a Mark on his body.Its his way or the HIGHWAY attitude! We choose the HIGHWAY! But all parents should be warned this GUY is not the stand up guy of Character that you should trust your Kids with! i will never take my kids to the Harlem globetrotters game. any of his basketball camps. this guy don't need to be Around Kids. them this guy appears to try to convince a Teenage Girl To meet him at a hotel room. hope parents keep their teens away from him.... California Nationwide
Author: 123usa, California Sports Instruction: handles franklin harlem globetrotters Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Xingyutrad www.leshosting.ca counterfeit shoes delivered and fake Canadian site Quingdao Internet Author: Puteaux, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xingyutrad Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Well, back in August 21 to be exact Sovereign Endowment Chronicle received a $35 dollar money order and they were to at that time send me form so that I could use them to ascertain funds from different places that give away money to help people that need it to either live on or help make me financial money worries free. My problem is that I think that they have had enough time to act on my request and they have not done so for whatever reason. Thank you very much Paul Powell Los Angeles California Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Financial Services: Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2014
David Ramos Extorted monies from me after establishing a relationship. Internet Author: San Antonia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: David Ramos Internet

Sep 21 2014
CPS Trading AG Manager: Jeffrey Martin Owner: Peter Schnellmann Fake Hiring Scam They say they have a new office in NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CPS Trading AG Internet

Sep 20 2014
Tire kingdom Tire kingdom damaged my vehicle Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Mechanics: Tire kingdom Florida

Sep 20 2014
Yellowpgk.com John Perry Pretending to be a legit business; an international shipping company starting out in America. I was told by emails that I was to receive packages and forward them to certain people around the world. But I just found out yesterday that the post office had to reject a package because the label was fake or altered. I was just looking for some work and this is what happens. San Francisco California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Yellowpgk.com San Francisco , California

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Arthur H. Barens Arthur Barens Law Felt conned, cheated and miserable. Kept taking money and doing nothing. My poor son! Los Angeles California Author: Bernardsville, New Jersey Lawyers: Arthur H. Barens Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2014
freelifetime3danime.com EWEBHELPS.COMhornyfuckchicks.com They said it was a free website charged my card 39.95 instantly and and wont give it back when i cancelled the same day very rude gangster type company stay away Los angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Video Stores: freelifetime3danime.com Internet

Sep 20 2014
National Debit Card Network REVIEW: National Debit Card Network a premier merchant services provider that enables business owners to accept credit cards in U.S. and Canada. NDCN 100% committed to customers, employees and extensive network of outside sales representatives. Since 1999, National Debit Card Network offers merchants a host of profit building tools while reducing their costs. National Debit Card Network sales team receives extensive training, paid commissions daily and access to their own web based sales portal to manage their customers. National Debit Card Network receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Debit Card Network made a serious commitment to satisfaction and allows sales representatives and merchants to feel safe confident and secure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: National Debit Card Network | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. National Debit Card Network, provider of credit card processing solutions, related merchant account services for independently owned businesses within U.S. & Canada. Offering new & existing merchants turnkey payment solutions at lowest rates guaranteed. National Debit Card Network, U.S. and Canada based customer service, technical support available 24/7/365 days a year. Melville, New York

Sep 20 2014
American Equity Mortage Charles and Erik Took advantage of us St Louis Missouri Internet Author: Rothschild, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: American Equity Mortage Internet

Sep 20 2014
Platinum Rentals Platinum Consulting Lied and deceived me into taking my money Rosemead California Author: San Pedro, New York Realtors: Platinum Rentals Rosemead, California