MY SNAP TOURS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my snap tours
There may be more specific results for "my snap tours"
For more specific results for "my snap tours"
Showing 1-25 of 143,836 Found Reports For more specific results for "my snap tours"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Nationwide Insurance Sent me to collections AFTER I cancelled my policy with them!!! Los Angeles, CA Nationwide CA Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Nationwide Insurance Nationwide

May 25 2017
University of Phoenix After messing up dispursement of my loans they now claim that I have to pay them over 600 to have my transcripts released so I can finish my education Internet Author: MINERVA, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

May 25 2017
Confederate Superstore unauthorized charge to my debit card texas Internet Author: west mifflin, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

SOAPS.COM violation of my 1st amendment rights Internet
Author: Easton, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SOAPS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
RushCard Rushcard Keeping $2500 of my money after fraud closed my account Internet Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Credit & Debt Services: RushCard Internet

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
Sovereign Health of California CRIMINAL -- HELD MY MOM HOSTAGE. HAD TO CALL POLICE TO GET HER OUT PALM DESERT Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Mental Health: Sovereign Health of California Nationwide

May 25 2017
Microdot Technique For Hair Ehancement Did my hair and took my $2450.00 and I could not be seen i public they refused to refund my cash Englewood New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Microdot Technique For Hair Ehancement Englewood, New Jersey

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
Concepts hair salon Refused to give refund when they messed up my hair. Dayton Tennessee
You deserve something! Author: Dayton, Tennessee Hair Salons: Concepts hair salon Dayton, Tennessee

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
Medical Service Group They called to offer me pain cream. They had all of my personal information Nationwide Author: Springfield, Illinois Medical Supplies: Medical Service Group Nationwide

May 25 2017
eSurranty and Rick Lewis and Angelo Maimone Stole my money and my son's phone Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Ridgewood, New Jersey Consumer Services: esurranty Internet

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 25 2017
Freelancers.com Stole my web.site that cost me 50,000 dollars and wiped it off my web.com Internet Author: canyon lake, California Computer Programmers: Freelancers.com Internet

May 24 2017
LBF Travel Inc. Withdrew money from my account for an airline ticket I NEVER bought from them. San Diego California Details? Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Air Travel: LBF Travel Inc. San Diego, California

May 24 2017
American Weapons Components / Ares Armor Kept my money but have never shipped most of ordered items Mesa Arizona Author: Derby, Kansas Guns & Ranges: American Weapons Components Mesa, Arizona

May 24 2017
Teehood Lifestyleleggings Took my money and didn't get my order Stephens Virginia Author: Hanover, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Teehood Nationwide

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee