Your Search | my snap tours

Aug 28 2014
North Shore Agency Paid bill with my visa got transaction #. now they want proof of payment to update file. threating legal action Melville New York Author: Garner, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North Shore Agency Melville, New York

Aug 28 2014
Great Value Vacations aka Sceptre Tours Sceptre Tours, Dan Dooley Vacations, Aer Lingus, Global Consolidated Services) Misrepresentation of company, misrepresentation of product price, misrepresentation of reviews Rockville Centre New York Author: Kent, Ohio Travel Agencies: Great Value Vacations aka Sceptre Tours Rockville Centre, New York

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Tuffy Automotive Over charged my son who did not know any better. Waterloo Iowa Author: Monticello, Iowa Auto Repair Service: Tuffy Automotive Waterloo, Iowa

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
American Homes for Rent company will not make repairs, return phone calls or emails and will not refund deposit, sd they didn't receive my rent when they did and wouldn't refund the money when I paid again Schaumburg Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: American Homes for Rent Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Horizon Homes & Properties LLC NORA ROZIN manipulated justice system to, and actually clean my bank account Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Horizon Homes & Properties LLC Norcross, Georgia

Aug 28 2014
Infinity Van Lines Moving Co. Iam a senior citizen and my husband is a vietnam war veteran Hallandale, Florida Nationwide Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Moving Companies: Infinity Van Lines Moving Co. Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Bill Waggoner Austin Michael Media Took $750 dollars and my time and delivered nothing but empty promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Bill Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2014
Complaint.TV Complete Scam that uses extortion. Forcing me to close my business! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Complaint.TV Internet

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2014
Chic to Chic This consignment shop stole my clothes Foxboro Massachusetts Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Consignment Stores: Chic to Chic Foxboro, Massachusetts

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
Frederic Ballot European Vintage Car Company Sold my car, didn't send my money Cave Creek Arizona Author: Mansfield, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 28 2014
service@logocustomerservice.com This is a SCAM! No professional design work was done. My design and what was requested was not done. The designs a very basic as if a Six year old is doing them in paint. I am awaiting my refund!!!!! logo design Internet Author: Other Advertising / Deceptive: service@logocustomerservice.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

17, Report #419354

Aug 28 2014
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: ruidoso downs, New Mexico Computer Fraud: American Financial Resources - mishael Rangel And Supervisor Sacramento, California

Aug 28 2014
Imperial Automotive Imperial Auto ServicesImperial Services Please do not buy from this company with the address 602-B East Chatham St Cary North Carolina 27511. They are sending out wrong equipment to get your money.They sent me out an invalid equipment. I had to take my car to the Dealer and they advise me that the equipment could not be program even though it look brand new. I called them and they phone was disconnected. When I finally got in contact with them they refused to give my money even though I had proof from the dealer that they equipped was not accurate. Please do not buy from this company. Please do not buy from this company. Cary North Carolina Author: Shreveport , Louisiana Computer Programmers: Imperial Automotive Cary , North Carolina

Aug 28 2014
freedompop has been delaying or does not inted to issue my refund Los Angeles California Author: Woodstock, Georgia Communications & Networking: freedompop Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2014
Live365.com I paid $71.00 to be a live member and registered. then I still could get the via stations and when I tried to log back in they said my email address was already used by someone else. now they have my back card. stay away it is a ripoff Internet Author: spanaway, Washington Internet Fraud: Live365.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
Tristar Products, Inc. Genie Bra Won't refund my return item Wallingsford, Connecticut Internet Author: Houston, Texas Clothing Stores: Tristar Products, Inc. Genie Bra Internet

Aug 28 2014
leo shades deducted 95 dollars from my account without authorization california Internet Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: leo shades Internet

Aug 28 2014
samson usa Samson exhaust returned exhaust for a refund . now they have the exhaust and won't refund my money Sturgis, SD Nationwide Author: knoxville, Alabama Motorcycles: samson usa Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Lexii Love April Marie Sheets Stole 2k in cash, my watch, my cell phone, my wife's cell phone, full of needle marks, heroin junkie, convicted criminal, fat, reeks of smoke Miami Florida
Author: Springfield, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Lexii Love Florida

Aug 28 2014
JETZ LAUNDRY SERVICE JETZ REFUSES TO REMOVE THIER WASHERS AND DRYERS FROM MY APT BLDG TOPEKA KANSAS Author: SHEPHERDSVILLE, Kentucky Laundry Services: JETZ LAUNDRY SERVICE Nationwide