Your Search | my snap tours

Sep 18 2014
next day cpn never gabe me my trade line. orange county Internet Author: los angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: nwxt day cpn Internet

Sep 18 2014
American Moving Group amgmove.com TOOK MY MONEY, GAVE ME NOTHING Boca Raton Florida Author: Lexington, North Carolina Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 18 2014
ftb/california franchise tax board raided my bank account with no court order. no lawful assessment,no lawful debt sacremento California Author: carson, California Unusual Rip-Off: ftb/california sacremento , California

Sep 18 2014
The closeout club The closeout club stole my money! Miami Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: The closeout club Miami, Florida

Sep 18 2014
Maxx Properties The Parliament Apartments Violated contract, moved me out three days early and threw away my belongings Greenwood Village Colorado Author: centennial, Colorado Building Services: Maxx Properties Greenwood Village, Colorado

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Management is yet to send out final paychecks to 3 of his former employees. They were held for 8 weeks each in case what they call a clawback were to happen. This is basically when the customer that an employee sign up for a service cancels. However, the 8 weeks have long past. Despite many attempts to contact the employer, and even being willing to make the journey to pick up these final paychecks, he will not send them out. Another dispute, is the fact that we were all told to file with a 10-99 instead of a W4. The lines get blurred at this point, because technically we were independent sales people. According to my research, to truly file with a 10-99, there can be no employer, employee relationship. Also, the fact that he has the power to withhold paychecks, would also plead my case that a 10-99 was not the proper filing. I could be wrong in this statement though. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Chicago 3 Consultants Chicago, Illinois

Sep 18 2014
Sean Quinn Seanface101 Scammer! Does Not Pay! Waiting For My Money For 5 Months! Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Ohio Websites: Sean Quinn Internet

Sep 18 2014
Plenty of Fish POF. Two days ago I deleted my POF profile after having nothing but Frustration with them for NO REASON. The POF website had the nerve to ask me what I thought of their website, I gave them a piece of my mind, I told POF that they are THE VERY WORST OF TH Plenty of Fish(POF)=PLENTY OF FRUSTRATION,PLENTY OF FAKES VANCOUVER,BRITISH COLUMBIA Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Internet Fraud: Plenty of Fish Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
titanminer.com/ took my BitCoins and ran. Internet Author: havelock, North Carolina Internet: titanminer.com/ Internet

Sep 18 2014
listia inc listia .com suspended my account perminatly mountain view california Internet
Author: TURLOCK, California Unusual Rip-Off: listia inc Internet

Sep 18 2014
Petsmart They would not cancel my order right after I submitted it online. Nationwide Author: Sunnyvale, California Animal Services: Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsmart Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Interface Project Reality Did not create a website for my daughters pictures and advertising. Gaithersburg Maryland
Author: ft belvoir, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Interface Gaithersburg, Maryland

Sep 18 2014
Kani & Wilken Dobermans Shelby & Ken Williams , Lynndon Bais Won't refund my money for a Doberman puppy returned to them ! wichita Kansas Author: Des Moines, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Kani & Wilken Dobermans wichita, Kansas

Sep 18 2014
Lynd Property Managment Company Carriaage Place Apartments Carriage Place Apartments This company persecuted me and threw me out of my apartment to make an example out of me for a water bill that was paid and forced me to move I fought them in court for over a year but had to give up because I had no money and no help Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Landlords: Lynd Property Managment Company Carriaage Place Apartments Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2014
Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute I paid my fee for the training classes. However Tom failed to complete the class. He contacted the class on one occassion stating that he is setting up an asset base firm he's out of town. He has been setting up this firm since the end of July 2014. Milan Tennessee Author: Vineland, New Jersey Work at Home: Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute Internet

Sep 18 2014
My New Internet Business Owner Paul Darby Refuse to pay me my commissions. Internet Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Internet Marketing Companies: My New Internet Business Internet

Sep 18 2014
International Travel Solutions, LLC Vacation Services of America, Inc. Deducting money out of my account and no services rendered. Cannot talk to live person and/or return calls several days later. Maitland Nationwide Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Travel Services: International Travel Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
denvil f.crowe has kept my money and can't fullfill the service i need now i can't reach anybody its been six months tupelo Mississippi Author: dallas, Texas Lawyers: denvil f.crowe tupelo, Mississippi

Sep 18 2014
Steinhafels Never Delivered, Never Refunded . . . Stole My Money. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Furniture & Furnishings: Steinhafels Madison, Wisconsin

Sep 18 2014
Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau Raymond and Jeanne Rau Ripped me off $55,000 that I paid up front to build my home, with no work being done for 45 days we fired Ray Rau and he would not refund any money, claiming that he gets builders profit off the top. No work was done other than demolition of the previous home. New Braunfels Texas Author: Early, Texas Home Improvements: Ray Builders LLC, Ray Rau New Braunfels, Texas

Sep 18 2014
http://members.MembersLogin.org/ Dont like being taken advantage of have a receipt for 2011 lifetime access , this is a ripoff want my money back it not the money its the princable of the matter. Internet Author: Camden, Tennessee Liars: http://members.MembersLogin.org/ Internet

Sep 18 2014
Saving Makes Money withdrew $87.00 from my bank account Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Loan Brokers: Saving Makes Money Internet

Sep 18 2014
daytona employment DE took my money and did nothing but give me a hard time and they cant read legal doc ie back round check daytona beach Florida Author: daytona beach , Florida Employment Services: daytona employment daytona beach, Florida

Sep 18 2014
ncs law said i owe money on my mortgage send 300 now to stop action against me. total said i owe 800.00 Internet Author: tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: ncs law Internet

Foundation