Your Search | my tech gurus

Jul 27 2014
automobile acceptance made payment arrangements due to my illness onky to be calledctge next day by a woman named jennifer telling me that they were nit acceptable riverdale Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Car Financing: automobile acceptance riverdale, Georgia

Jul 27 2014
MPS - My Phone Site Gary scam, poorly run business, no pay out, won't send check, personal info rotting in email, online scam Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Websites: MPS - My Phone Site Internet

Jul 27 2014
Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Angelina Monroe- Bunny Ranch NV She set up guys by having sex and then ask pay cash.She is prostitute. In exchange not to complain to cops.Though she filed law suit against my friend Victorino Noval Texas,Nevada,California,New York,Dallas Nationwide
Author: NY, New York Entertainers: Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Geeks on Repair the most unqualified craziest person came to my house Boston Massashusetts Author: charlestown, Massachusetts Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Select State/Province

Jul 27 2014
clothesports.com (arros quality shoes) Took my money and never shipped shoes Non-US Internet Author: Cromwell, Connecticut Clothing Stores: clothesports.com Internet

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
ugi Al no gas for hot water or cooking for my kids reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: ugi Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2014
Sapphire Staffing Group - Lisa Rogers - Lisa Seketa This Company is a Scam, they promised me a great job and sold my information. Con Artist Syracuse New York
Author: Syracuse, New York Personal Services: Sapphire Staffing Group Syracuse, New York

9, Report #194600

Jul 26 2014
James Smith, National Real Estate Investors, NRI, ripoff: Real Estate Investing Training Scam! Empty Promises... Empty Wallet!! Provo Utah Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Seminar Programs: James Smith, National Real Estate Investment, NRI Provo, Utah

10, Report #819111

Jul 26 2014
amy m. koester amy koester has openly lived with mike drake at 4116 renwood in contempt of divorce order not to cohabitate having 2 illegitimate children with him and bleeding my son ryan parker dry of child support kettering, Ohio Author: KETTERING, Ohio Dead Beat Moms: amy m. koester kettering, Ohio

Jul 26 2014
Instant Auto Body - Jake Begis Damaged my vehicle and overcharged Mukilteo Washington Author: Washington Body Work & Repair: Instant Auto Body - Jake Begis Mukilteo, Washington

Jul 26 2014
computers plus 760-218-9804 computers plus took over a week to fix my computer. very slow service palm desert California Author: Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: computers plus palm desert, California

Jul 25 2014
Better Focus Today Better Focus Today scammed my credit card Lake Mary Florida Author: Watertown, New York Credit Card Fraud: Better Focus Today Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 25 2014
r2games My characters name is vorpal. I filed numerous compliants of not getting items items disappearing. Or even wrong pay outs because they have a gambling even called classwars. I took back some money, because of it and now i am banned. The company ripped me off i would like my money back or account reactivated. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: r2games Internet

Jul 25 2014
Card services NFL VISA CARD Posted my payment to someone elses acccount Pennsylvania Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Card services Internet

Jul 25 2014
METRO PCS METRO, METRO PCS, MY METRO THIS COMPANY LIKES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. WORLDWIDE Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Telephones: METRO PCS Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
NationStar Mortgage Stilling my money Lewisville Texas Author: San Mateo, California Mortgage Companies: NationStar Mortgage Lewisville, Texas

Jul 25 2014
Equity Technologies Equity Tech Corp fail to pay subcontractor, beware, bad business, rip off, deadbeats, scam, fraudulent, mobile Alabama Author: Denver, Colorado Telephone Companies: Equity Technologies mobile, Alabama

Jul 25 2014
Genesis Lending Services fraudulently pulled funds from my bank account. Internet Author: clever, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Genesis Lending Services Internet

Jul 25 2014
CA auto works Abraham Marquez Scammer Forged signature on insurance check and left my car worse than when I dropped of Ventura California Author: Ventura , California Body Work & Repair: CA auto works Ventura, California

Jul 24 2014
Douglas county family and children services in ga improperly handled my case douglasville Georgia Author: douglasville, Georgia Legal Services: Douglas county family and children services in ga douglasville, Georgia

Jul 24 2014
upside card with held my money new york Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: upside card Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
UD Management group llc stole my money washington district of columbia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: UD Management group llc washington , District of Columbia

Jul 24 2014
Tech Auto Terrible Mechanics in hamden Connecticut Author: Enfield, Connecticut Auto Mechanics: Tech Auto hamden, Connecticut

Jul 24 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Green Tree Mortgage Services OH MY GOD!! You SAVED me!!! Costa Mesa California Author: crofton, Maryland Real Estate Services: Green Tree Financial Group Costa Mesa, California