MY TECH HELP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my tech help
There may be more specific results for "my tech help"
For more specific results for "my tech help"
Showing 1-25 of 291,692 Found Reports For more specific results for "my tech help"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Luna Belle or Luma Belle Illegally took money out of my account !!! I have no idea never got any paperwork stating ! Nationwide Author: Howe, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Products: Luna Belle Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Charles E. Smith chuck smith Stole my money making me believe that I can trust a law firm! woodmere Ohio Author: woodmere, Ohio Loan Modification: Charles E. Smith woodmere, Ohio

Oct 19 2017
The Figari Law Firm Barbara Figari She revoked me out of all my rights Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: The Figari Law Firm Pasadena , California

Oct 19 2017
milesmaniac.com My order of 4 pairs of runners arrived but not the brand ordered. Fake shoes arrived. After contacting them ,in China, they told me because they didn't have what I ordered that I should just accept what they sent. They will not reply to emails anymore and will not give a refund. Looks like USA but is more likely China. Internet Author: Cherrybrook, Sporting Goods: milesmaniac.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide AutoNations Illegal Tactics Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

7, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 18 2017
Helping hand clinc Front desk clerk Dr Arron long and his wife Took my money and did not Take the time for prior authorization with my insurance as promise Brandon Brandon Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Helping hand clinc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dollar1.com Never received my order. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Customer: Dollar1.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
TRAVELOCITY MY EXPERIENCE WITH TRAVELOCITY Dallas Texas Author: Miami, Florida Hotel: TRAVELOCITY Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2017
Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Author: Internet Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Oct 18 2017
Elly's World ordered straightener for $50 and they took my money, but I never received the straightener Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 18 2017
criminal records us.org they were suppose to charge my account 1.00 and instead charged it 18.95 and then i was overdrafted so i paid another 35.00 worldwide Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: criminal records us.org Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide