Your Search | my tech help llc

Oct 06 2015
Kings Court, llc Russell Albright and Angelica Austin Liars and Bad Landlords Fullerton California Author: Orange, California Liars: Kings Court, llc Fullerton, California

Oct 06 2015
Tuition Management Systems Pulled money out my account without permission RI and OH Author: Wauconda , Illinois Financial Education: Tuition Management Systems Internet

Oct 06 2015
Health Insurance Martketplace AETNAPO BOX 7247-204PHILADELPHIA, PA 19710-0204 OBAMA CARE INCREASED MY INS PREMIUM BY OVER 300% W/O NOTICE THEN AETNA EMPTIED MY BANK ACCOUT PHILADELPHIA Nationwide Sorry Author: Newark, Delaware Health Insurance: Health Insurance Martketplace Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Leaf Capital Funding, LLC Fraudulant Charges Moberly Missouri Send them a certified letter Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: Leaf Capital Funding, LLC Moberly, Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Champion truck lines Canyon truck lines Foster frac llc Lying backstabbing truck company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Trucking Companies: Champion truck lines Tulsa , Oklahoma

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Your Domain SolutionsLLC Joe Martenelli, WF Holding, Financial, LLC Internet Crime Goodyear California Author: Stockton, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Your Domain SolutionsLLC Goodyear, California

Oct 06 2015
Sharon Medina LashCentric Stole my money Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: Sharon Medina Chicago , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Jeff Pau aka lSkip Ransom Stole my $500. deposit and didn't do any work he promised in writing. Total scammer and ripoff artist. Castle Rock Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Wedding Services: Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Castle Rock, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I am starting to think I have been scammed by a company who is supposed to protect my home!!!!! Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Security Services: Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Smart shape of Brandon Smart shape Body Sculpting solutions I was promised my money back after Dr.Solomon didn't want to pursue my surgery. Recently found out office has closed Brandon Florida Author: Riverview, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Smart shape of Brandon Brandon, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Royal Administration AW Autopro,Omnisure Group,LLC, Wesco Insurance company CV boot not broken enough to repair. Hanover michigan Author: the woodlands, Texas Auto Repair Service: Royal Administration Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
02:24 PM The wireless boys LLC Failed to deliver ordered as promised claims shipped and given tracking number but there is no record of item being in transit New York Internet Everything has been worked out and the fault lies with the carrier not the provider Author: Tucker, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Breathe easy air duct services. isaac sales tech breathe easy air duct service. rip off Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cleaning Services: Breathe easy air duct services Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California I question the motives of this report Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
Twice Clothing Ripped off my clothing San Francisco California Author: San Ramon, California Consignment Stores: Twice Clothing San Francisco, California

Oct 06 2015
Roger clark Ace legal attorney group and Tasha william Lawsuit under my snap from Advance America requesting money to settle before filling with the court. Internet Author: American canyon , California Cash Services: Roger clark Internet

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Midland Funding Company represented by Joseph Rosen, of Rosen & Pollack in Broward County, Florida law firm representing Midland Funding Company told me he does not care that my only income is disability social security. internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Midland Funding Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Velocity Merchant Service VMS unfounded purposeful merchant ripoff of my merchant checking account and the fraudulent charge for discontinuing services Downers Grove, Illinois Author: Albany, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Velocity Merchant Service Downers Grove, , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
NATIONAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, LLC NMA Sought out and hired screenwriter for prepaid assignment through Upwork, never paid, robbed hours of time advising him and working out his reel.  Atlanta Georgia
Author: Portland, Oregon Media: NATIONAL MEDIA ALLIANCE, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 06 2015
CCG resources Cancon llc 45 day Training for Oracle junior database administrator. LA and Chicago Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Computer Training & Education: CCG resources Internet