Your Search | my tech help llc

Aug 22 2014
Mature Sex Chat City www.naughtymaturechat.com, www.maturesexhookup.com, www.sexymaturesingles.com Mature Sex Chat City Advertised that they had members in my area of Toronto. But didnot. www.naughtymatu Author: Toronto, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Mature Sex Chat City Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
Sanchez Auto Part’s took my money and did not deliver my car part Grand Prairie Texas Author: IRVING, Texas Auto Parts: Sanchez Auto Part’s Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Hyseyin Serenli d/b/a 5 Star Painting Co. Mr. Serenli stole the solid marble saddle between my hardwood floors and tiled bathroom; then filled the hole with wood, added a new saddle that he added to my order at Home Depot the previous day and hacked off two inches of a brand new 6-panel door that he also added to my Home Depot order the previous day. The original door was metal and could not be cut. The saddle he took has been in the house since it was built in 1966. Initially Mr. Serenli said he would come back on Saturday 8/23 to replace the saddle and the door, then he left a confused message on my cell phone, pretending he did not understand the problem and would buy a new saddle at the Home Depot. I guess someone told him that he should not admit to taking the saddle … but he did admit it. Bridgewater New Jersey Author: Monmouth Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Hyseyin Serenli Bridgewater, New Jersey

Aug 22 2014
Staff Management/SMX Seaton Corporation SMX shorted me on my wages, fired me because of my Discrimination and stopped me from getting EDD benefits. Tracy California Author: Tracy, California Disability Services: Staff Management/SMX Tracy, California

Aug 22 2014
American Moving Group the only thing they moved was my money out of my bank account Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Aim Used Auto Parts, LLC  There is no reason to hold on to a customers money for nearly a year and continually lie to them to attempt to hold on to it longer. Tampa Florida
Author: San Francisco, California Auto Parts: Aim Used Auto Parts, LLC Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Optimum one Health My husband was laid off work, and I looked for an affordable health plan for my family and myself. Optimum One Health called me and offered me a very good plan unlimited dr. visits dental and vision. I asked the sales representative about our doctors if they are in the network she checked it out and assured me that they are in the network. when I tried to see the doctor it turned out that the doctor is not in the network. Optimum One pays only $75 for a visit in case the doctor is in the network. Syosset New York Author: Sunnyvale, California Doctors: Optimum one Health Syosset, New York

Aug 22 2014
Ulta & Sarah, Master Stylist Ulta Ruined My Hair Fort Worth Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Beauty Salons: Ulta Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 22 2014
mytravelserviceonline.com number - 1877 551 3686 I I was informed that I won a cruise, I paid the port fees and was sent mail responded tried to book the tickets and they have been ignoring my emails and they have a basic home answer machine up . I was scammed out of 400 dollars Internet Author: Copiague, New York Cruise Ships: mytravelserviceonline.com Internet

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Dan TRans LLC Dan Trans LLC is SCAM FRAUD stay away at all cause! Sturgis Michigan Author: Utah Truck Dealer Repair: Dan TRans LLC Sturgis, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
PMZ Paparazzi Took my money & didn't show for my wedding Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: St.Louis, Missouri Wedding Services: PMZ Paparazzi Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2014
Pok Yeo Kim Teresa Kim, AlkaWater, AlkaPlaya LLC, Gordon's Market Fraud, Lease, Unlawful Evictions, Defamation Playa del Rey California Author: Los Angeles, California Convenience Stores: Pok Yeo Kim Playa del Rey, California

Aug 22 2014
Tease Salon Destroyed and burnt my long hair Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Hair Salons: Tease Salon Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 22 2014
psychic advisor tara lovepsychictara love psychic tara austin tx beware. ran off w/ my money austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Psychic: psychic advisor tara austin, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 22 2014
Ace Cash Services ACS A Parental Payday Advance Company Is trying to sue me for a loan I did not make stating it came from my IP address. I don't even know this company. Internet
Author: West New York, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Aug 22 2014
Lipo G3 Pompano Florida G3 Lipo London Stole money from my account Pompano Florida Author: Melrose, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Lipo G3 Pompano FL Pompano, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Driversupport Wasted my time. Explained nothing. Wanted more $ New york Internet Author: Whittier, California Computer Fraud: Driversupport Internet

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Little town, Alabama Telemarketers: Lonnie Weissman Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to Weymouth Massachusetts
Author: Scituate, Massachusetts Celebrities: Andre Junior Lamerique and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
choose my room.com Liar, liar pants on fire Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Travel Agencies: choose my room.com Internet