Your Search | my perfect credit

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 27 2016
L'Core Paris Amit Bar Product burned my eyes and face Las Vegas Nevada Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Beauty Products: L'Core Paris Las Vegas, Nevada

May 27 2016
United Auto credit Nationwide Don't Worry.... Author: Maricopa, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto credit Nationwide

May 27 2016
Canadian Pardons TOOK MY MONEY AND DISAPPEARED Toronto Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Legal Services: Canadian Pardons Toronto , Ontario

May 27 2016
Hatcraze.com -Crazy Enterprises LLC Francis Snyder Took my money, never delivered, never responded. The company has active web site, promises fast delivery, states safe encrypted, safe to pay. Riverton Utah Author: Kendrick, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Hatcraze.com Riverton , Utah

May 27 2016
Summerstone Nursery never did get my order mcMinniville tenneese Author: ashland, Illinois Nurseries: Summerstone Nursery Nationwide

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ease cash loan The address on the paperwork they sent me is 14976 E Foothill Blvd 900, Fontana CA 92335 Told me I was approved for loan, I sent money to fund the loan and never received my loan Internet Author: Lancaster, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ease cash loan Internet

May 27 2016
Flower delivery express fde 995 N. Pontiac Trail Suite 661Walled Lake, MI 48390 Internet
Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Flower delivery express fde Internet

May 27 2016
Hongstr eyemend I woke up this morning 5/27/16 to get ready for work and had a charge on my debit card of $85.95 from this hongstr eyemend never have even heard of them don't know how this happened I just want my money back. Internet Author: OLIVEHILL, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Hongstr eyemend Internet

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Philip X Tirone TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Verified Safe Philip X Tirone money back guarantee, customer satisfaction, 7 Steps to 720 Credit Score implemented strategic changes to insure credit repair / education success, focusing on finding ways to raise his clients credit score fast via his Free Credit Score Webinar.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar, 7 Steps to 720 Credit Score, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Philip Tirone/ Free Credit Score Webinar Ripoff Report Verified Safe.
Still no refund request Author: Pacific Palisades, California Mortgage Companies: Philip Tirone Free Credit Score Webinar TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Philip x Tirone Verified Safe, money back guarantee. Free Credit Score webinar, credit repair strategies, education-system. Los Angeles, California

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 26 2016
Patricia Patty Stiffler A Clean Home Is A Happy Home, White Pelican Home Services Ruined my kitchen stone countertops The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Patricia Stiffler The Villages, Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

Vermont Handwash car wash, car, wash, los angeles, hollywood Los Angeles
Perfect condition car? No problems? Author: Los Angeles, California Car Washes: Vermont Handwash Los Angeles ,

Shopgoodwill Too good to be true? Can't find my order Tacoma Washington
to clarify- this was shopgoodwill.com Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Shopgoodwill Tacoma Tacoma, Washington

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
doordash.com doordash used my credit card number to charge $446, charges have been credited back by doordash but they have not answered why they have charged my card to begin with Internet Author: rensselaer, New York Credit Card Fraud: doordash.com Internet

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois