Your Search | my perfect credit

Amora Coffee Fraudulently charged me $67.75 Internet
Author: Hempstead, New York Credit Card Fraud: Amora Coffee Internet

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
J Randolp Restorations John Ruggles HE RUINED MY HOUSE!! HE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY WITH OVERSPARY .ALL MY GLASS ON MY WINDOWS ,19 IN TOTAL, ARE SPRAYED BLUE ,HOUSE IS BLOTCHY westport Connecticut Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: J Randolp Restorations westport, Connecticut

Sep 03 2015
GUZU GUZU Stole My Phone Deer Park New York Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: GUZU Deer Park, New York

Sep 03 2015
ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Acs inc/Ace incorp Please pay with Pay Pal my cash card Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Cash Services: ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Internet

Sep 03 2015
OwlsBooks-TRM Owls Books Toledo Ohio I never got my book!! Toledo Internet Author: eastpointe , Michigan Book Stores: OwlsBooks-TRM Internet

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Public Storage N/A This company sold my things and told me that they sent a court order form. when i asked for a copy that they mailed out it was only something that they made up from the company not from the court. Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Irving, Texas

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Air Conditioning Contractor Left my family and I with no AC for almost two weeks due to their unprofessionala work and services Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Electrical Services: Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
JJR Photography AKA Jaimie Moore AKA jaimiexmoore Took my deposit and ran!! Shirley New York
Author: New York Photography: JJR Photography Shirley, New York

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 03 2015
MERCHANTS CAPITAL ACCESS PAUL SNEAD JOHN SNEAD STEVE BERNARDONE DECEPTIVE PRACTICES FRAUD UNETHICAL Melville New York
Author: New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MERCHANTS CAPITAL ACCESS PAUL SNEAD JOHN SNEAD STEVE BERNARDONE Melville, New York

Sep 03 2015
Wageworks Wage Works I put money into this account through my employer and Wageworks will not refund my remaining funds nationwide
Author: Dayton, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Wageworks Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Matt Ryncarz Matthew Ryncarz Former CEO of credit-building company sentenced for $400,000 theft Alpharetta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Matt Ryncarz Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
American Cash advance steven brown Steven brown, attorney general AKA fdcpa.org To inform you that i am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house and my SSN put on hold for the federal government with the Bereau of Defaulters Agency, for check fraud violation of federal banking and theft by deception, 3rd email i gotten has a copy of a warrant and summons Chicago IL 60606 Internet Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Collection Agencies: American Cash advance steven brown Internet

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Platinum Millennium Publishing not sure charged my credit card for something I did not authorize knowingly Garner North Carolina Got refunded Author: Nampa, Idaho Book Publishers: Platinum Millennium Publishing Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Tin Fish Restaurants, Joseph Melluso owner took my money and run okeechobee florida
Author: billings, Montana Franchisors: Tin Fish Restaurants Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
larrypomeranians Paid five-hundred dollars for a pomeranian and never received the dog. Called the number and he said the dog was on it's way. The dog never showed so I called again and my number was blocked. Baltimore Internet Author: Oxford, Alabama Animal Services: larrypomeranians Internet

Sep 03 2015
quicklocksmith247.com Ori (owner of the business) After getting 3 locks rekeyed,I could lock but could not unlock, they were working fine before rekey,they would not fix problem blaming my doors instead,charged highest price,very rude when I called their office,show low prices on web. Scottsdale,AZ Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: quicklocksmith247.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
Automotive Scientific Lynn tried to tell me the computer I got was for my vehicle. Toyota mechanic said it was not right one. I sent it back asking for a full refund after that it has been 50 days and counting . I have filed a report with better business bureau. Has not refunded my money in 50 days after he recived the product back and if I call he pertends taht he can't understand why the accounting department hasn't done so rip off company. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Henryetta, Oklahoma Auto Parts: Automotive Scientific Rogersville, Tennessee

Sep 03 2015
Saving Makes Money I recently checked my bank account and noticed $87.00 missing from my account, taken out by Saving Makes Money. Internet
Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Banks: Saving Makes Money Internet