Your Search | my brite

Jul 10 2014
Department of Corrections probation office Brent Wood The Laws and charges have been served? 52 pages of Felony Crime charges were handed to my PO as served Friday the 20th Fairbanks Alaska
Author: fairbanks,ak, Alaska Criminal Justice System: Department of Corrections probation office Fairbanks, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS unauthorized charge on my account! $32.92 Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLU TIONS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
hornetwind THERMODYNE SYSTEMS Stalked ME on Youtube Had my Youtube account suspended for reviewing product internet
Author: Tucson, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: hornetwind Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
trs recovery services walmart they will not let me cash my tax check nor refund anything cause they say i owe Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: trs recovery services Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 10 2014
Beware of Matched 4 Me Inc. matched4me.com Ivana Vitomir Fake Dating Service/ Escort agency / Stole My Money / Huge Rip Off Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Matched 4 Me Inc. 2 Bloor Street East, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
Sirius XM I cancelled my subscription back in November 2013 - they continue to bill me for this after they gave me a complimentary two months free. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Producers: Sirius XM Internet

Jul 10 2014
TriState Recycling Duane, who knows Rip off, s*** bag full of excuses and lies, I want my 1000$ garden prarie Illinois Author: sheffield, Illinois Auto Parts: TriState Recycling garden prarie, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Timeshare-Answers worse then the time share itself Orlando, Florida Author: Gresham, Oregon Telemarketers: Timeshare-Answers Orlando, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Surprise Scorpion Youth Football David Hackett and Amie Hackett My son had a horrible experience and we paid way too much after AYSL told me the fees Surprise Arizona Author: Waddell, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: Surprise Scorpion Youth Football Surprise, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Bonnie Combs chretienne ouelette, pixie maguire, Christine Armstrong, Jamies Vaughn. Pretending to be me, writing false reports under my name, harrasement, fraud. Tulsa, Oaklahoma. Internet
Author: antrim, Other Internet Fraud: Bonnie Combs Internet

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Failure to perform services that I paid $15,000.00 for and later refused to refund my money when I requested a refund. Beverly Hills California Author: Culver City, California Business Consultants: Jeffrey Lillie - Power Move Enterprises,inc Beverly Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
chatterpals I ordered the doll waited never came , checked online no luck so I call...... THEY HAVE NONE ...... No chatterpalls, so why was I not told that you had none and they couldn't tell me when i would get one..... but you have taken my money.... really and i still have to explain to my daughter that she wont get one, cuase they are still asking ppl one tv to buy them. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Toy Stores: chatterpals Internet

Jul 10 2014
cavalry portfolio services Tried collecting a debt that has already dropped off my credit score!!! Valhalla New York Author: Akron, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: cavalry portfolio services Valhalla, New York

Jul 10 2014
PODS, P.O.D.S, Portable On Demand Storage PODS moving and storage is a scam! Holding my personal belongings hostage. Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Moving Companies: PODS Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
unlock-appleiphone.com This website http://www.unlock-appleiphone.com/login/ is a scam! I paid to unlock my iphone 5s, but they never did, and they never replied to my emails. I made a claim on paypal, paypal said that lost because it was a service and they do not cover that. Took money never provided the service Internet Author: new york, New York Cellular Phone Companies: unlock-appleiphone.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Imachinegroup.com LLC International Machine Group is owned by John Echlin John Echlin promised to send me a digital-to-garment printer if I send him a $6000 price money. I wired the money him in 2009 and I am yet to receive the printer nor my complete refund after many complains with the Attorny General's office New address says Montclair, Ca California Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Imachinegroup.com LLC Montclair, California

Jul 10 2014
Salvage World salvageworld kept my deposits totaling $900.00 ignoring my requests to return even a portion Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301 Author: Cowichan Bay, British Columbia Motorcycles: Salvage World Internet

Jul 10 2014
buy pain meds now Buypainmedsnow@gmail.com I sent 260 to buy pain meds now and im disabled and was just try to get my medication and now I have not received my order or a response from them even after leaving 45 emails on their website van anyone help me out. Internet Author: Farmington, Missouri Medical Supplies: buy pain meds now Internet