MY BRITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my brite
There may be more specific results for "my brite"
For more specific results for "my brite"
Showing 26-50 of 266,034 Found Reports For more specific results for "my brite"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott DREW WOOLCOTT BROKER OF RECORD JAYNE WOOLCOTT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Drew and Jayne Woolcott, RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc DREW WOOLCOTT BROKER OF RECORD JAYNE WOOLCOTT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Drew and Jayne Woolcott, RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc are Scammers and Thieves Burlington Ontario
Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott are Scammers and Thieves RE/MAX Escarpment Woolcott Realty Inc., Brokerage Author: Burlington, Ontario Realtors: Drew Woolcott and Jayne Woolcott Burlington, Ontario

Aug 23 2017
Techzone247 Techzone247 is a total rip off I contacted Epson printers after mine failed and I was directed to these scam artists somehow. The operator took control over my computer and said after they charged me $220 dollars to fix the problem. Operator then made a transfr of 5000 dollars from my savings to chcking (I did not know about) He then told me he deposited too much in my account $5000, which was there. Only problem he wanted me to go to my bank get the money (cash) and deposit it in an account for their coompany. As soon as I figured it out he erased all my data. I was able to get it back because it was saved. I lost no money. These people are criminals witha very distinct dialects Bloomington Nationwide Author: MARYSVILLE, Washington Internet Fraud: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Strayer University Stolen for a United Stated Veteran...took my benefits and federal student loan Roswell, GA Georgia Florida Author: Rowell GA, Florida Private Schools: Strayer University Roswell, GA , Florida

Aug 23 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Vacation Properties by Owner Timeshare fraud stole my money Shrewsbury Pennsylvania Author: Spring, Texas Resorts: Vacation Properties by Owner Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2017
Conservice The utility company I'm being ripped off on my water and sewer bill. Logan Utah Author: Sanford, Florida Utility Companies: Conservice Logan, Utah

Aug 23 2017
Dunhill Builders, Charles Crovo Charlie Crovo They stole a lot of money from me. They lie forge documents and are really the worst people I have ever known. Osterville, Massachusetts Not my experience. Author: Boston, Massachusetts Franchises: Dunhill Builders, Charles Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
National Self Reliance Assocoation -  nationalselfrelianceassociation.comsupport@mycrisisgear.com Signed me up for a 14-day trial without my full knowledge, after I purchased 2 items from them. Allen Texas Author: Fort Pierce, Florida TV Advertisements: National Self Reliance Assocoation Allen, Texas

Aug 23 2017
Emporium Pacific group and now Monterey finacial Emporium sold my account to Monterey financial and did not add payments I made Internet Author: Pond Gap, West Virginia Telephones: Emporium Internet

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
RED AGENCY LAS VEGAS ( JOHN BARTH) DID NOT PAY, WILL NOT RESPOND BACK TO MY CALLS, EMAILS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. OFIICE HAS TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESS. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: RED AGENCY LAS VEGAS Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
letoile skin cream letoile illustra skin care/cream the company told me the money i paid for the products was not for them but for the post office. in my email, the money was for the products sparks Nevada Author: yonkers, New York Skin Care: letoile skin cream sparks, Nevada

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Travis Rodgers works at Kenexa  Chandler Arizona PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Envisage International Ordered one time now they are sending every month and charging my account Shipped from p o box 23965, St. Petersburg,Flat. Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Abusive Parents: Envisage International Internet

Aug 23 2017
Yourcannabisorders.com Yourcannabislifestyles.com Placed an order on 7/7/2017. Today is 8/23/17. I still have not received my order. I placed an order once before and received my order. This time this guy Dave. He doesn't respond to email or phones calls. I am super pissed and would like my money back. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Sparrows Point, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Yourcannabisorders.com Coconut Creek, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
Supreme Energy Supreme Energy Inc. Supreme Energy Created an Energy Account Without My Permission Orange New Jersey Author: Orange, New Jersey Home Improvements: Supreme Energy Orange, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
Adriana Villegas Scam. Took my money but i did not get the service Californa Internet Author: Marianna, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Adriana Villegas Internet

Aug 23 2017
Happy4myhealth Some how they got my credit card number and took a payment of 5.99 and thwn another chatge if 69$ and then another of $69 in the matter of a couple weeks . schaghticoke New York Author: schaghticoke, New York Adult Care Facilities: Happy4myhealth

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion Jody's Secret On June 28, 2017 I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras from Jody's Secret. They said in receipt to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. After 6 weeks I started emailing them at ,support@ jodyssecret.com. I have sent them 3 emails and have had no response . I have not found any other way to contact them and have never received my product. My credit card was charged $ 49.94 by WOWW Fashion Internet Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Infomercial Rip-offs: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet