Your Search | my cash guardian

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
NFA they claim i won $1,560.000.00 just send $20.00 processing fee i did this about 2 months ago they just cash your check and never hear from them again so i will send them a $20.00 play money this time and see how they like it. Jackson Heights New York Author: SHELTON, Connecticut News Media: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
US PETS They ripped me and my family off Astoria New York Author: Long Island City, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: US PETS Astoria, New York

May 06 2016
Sole-Lutions Sole utions Footwear aka Stuart Pressman Fraud!!!, Did Not Make Orthotics, Kept my $435, non receipt of goods/services, Caution! Pembroke Pines, Florida Author: Florida Medical Supplies: Sole-Lutions Pembroke Pines, , Florida

May 06 2016
Emily Laski / EmilyLaski@binarybook.com Making loosing trades and tying up my money and account UK Internet Author: redding , California Brokerage Companies: Emily Laski Internet

May 06 2016
GO WALLET Visa Debit Card GO WALLET Visa Debit Card shorted my balance St. Paul Minnesota Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: GO WALLET Nationwide

May 06 2016
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Person called me claiming that my contact information had been supplied to them by TransUnion concerning a 'skip-trace'... I contacted TransUnion, and they said they have no association with Dynamic Recovery Solutions... Caller used an area code from Texas, but when asked claimed they were in North Carolina... North Carolina Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cash/prize Document Jim Rutherford Data control Processing Department--176-25 Union TPK, bOX 375 Fresh Meadows , New York 11366 Money has definitely been awarded to you Fresh Meadows New York Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash/prize Document Fresh Meadows,

May 06 2016
Appliance Repair, Local Appliance Repair, Service repair Took full deposit and did not refund my money. Okeechobee Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Appliance Repair Okeechobee, Florida

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 06 2016
Aroostook Realty Danielle Forino Allowed buyers into my home without an agent and without my permission Fort kent Maine
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Realtors: Aroostook Realty Fort kent, Maine

May 06 2016
Nugenix Snake oil!!! Charged twice my card after I canceled!!! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Nationwide

➨➨➨ Sona Med Spa ➨➨➨ This Company Scarred my Face Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Sona Med Spa Greensboro, North Carolina

May 06 2016
Old Vegas slots Took payment but didn't give me my coins Internet Author: Madison, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Old Vegas slots Internet

May 06 2016
Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide Performance Portfolio Management Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Performance Portfolio Management Nationwide

May 05 2016
Amazing Rides LLC Uri - dispatcherPavel - truck driver Worst Transport Company Ever - Abused my vehicle by using it for personal gain Melrose Park Illinois Author: Bartonville, Illinois Auto Transporters: Amazing Rides LLC Melrose Park, Illinois

May 05 2016
tracphone they rip me off, lie, mislead, stole my money, phone and time Nationwide Author: San marcos, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: tracphone Nationwide

May 05 2016
toolfetch.com toolfetch Sent wrong item then charge you for shipping both ways plus restocking fee. Elmsford New York Issue Resolved Author: Greenville , South Carolina Building Products: toolfetch.com Elmsford, New York

May 05 2016
Yeti cup at iceberg cups Took my money never got my cup Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Yeti cup at iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
MTC truck driving training Take advantage of me and took my money. Hazelwood, mo 63042 MO Author: St.louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: MTC truck driving training MO

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida