Your Search | my cash guardian

Oct 11 2015
Cynthia Wilson with Milkyway Productions Cynthia Wilson is a Fruad. She used my services as an entertainer and didn't pay me North Carolina North Carolina
Author: Buford, Georgia Theaters: Cynthia Wilson with Milkyway Productions Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Area Publications Taking Money out of my account without my permission and selling magazines I do not want Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Peoria, Arizona Telemarketers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Oct 11 2015
transport Funding Arrow truck sales transport funding,Arrow truck sales,rip off,stole my truck, Overland Park Kansas You Must Not Beable To Read Author: mandan, North Dakota Financial Services: transport Funding Overland Park, Kansas

Oct 11 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet I am the owner of this firm Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 11 2015
Maaco Had to take my car back after a $695.35 paint job due to them doing a half of a job, not finishing the job and leaving paint on my seats , the inside. and leaving tape on the car etc. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Maaco Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 11 2015
Lenvi LENVI-TRIAL.COM They charged my account $95.00 and another $95.00 after they confirmed my cancelation, refused to give my money back, and never sent the products! Internet
Author: Central Point, Oregon Beauty Salons: Lenvi Internet

Oct 11 2015
RenuvaDerm I sent off for a TRAIL and they starting charging money out of my account that I never okayed them to do New York Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Alternative Health: RenuvaDerm

Oct 11 2015
My 3 Son's Productions My 3 Sons Productions, Canosa Catering This person is scamming actress's to come and audition with him for a Ben Stiller movie, once they get there he uses sexual advances, I am sure there is more! Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Ohhh Roger, what have you become?? Author: Gorham, Maine Questionable Activities: My 3 Son's Productions Lynnfield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2015
Student services I didn't provide student services with my bank account number but yet they withdrew money from my account. They send harassing texts to my phone. California Author: kalispell, Montana Advertising / Deceptive: Student services California

Oct 11 2015
The Viral Cash Machine By Brian Davis TVCM BUYER BEWARE - OWNER / CREATOR WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON Internet Author: Monroe, Ohio Work at Home Business: The Viral Cash Machine By Brian Davis Internet

Oct 11 2015
American Express Blue Cash card no return of $104 of rewards when card was cancelled Nationwide Author: sullivans island, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: American Express Blue Cash card Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Rex Miller, Robin Marter, Crystal Wisdom Stole my money London, England Internet Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Lethe Stream H

Oct 11 2015
Windows Tech Support Phone call saying that my computer has malware and that they need to access it to remove the virus so that I can receive Window updates. Unknown Author: Memphis, Indiana Computer Help Desk: Windows Tech Support

Oct 11 2015
Wray's Transport, Michael Wray, Kari Coleman Stole My Families Entire Forture Wisconsin Rapids Nationwide Author: Winterset, Iowa Employers: Wray's Transport Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE, Michael locklear, Charlie CASH PAYMENT MADE FOR A CAR BUT STILL NO CAR DELIVERY/RUDE STAFF dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE dallas, Texas

Oct 11 2015
Local03 my vacation at ISRAEL I order sim card for my phone so i can have a phone i can use , Nationwide Author: jackson, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Local03 Nationwide

Oct 10 2015
09:57 PM Will not remove my personal information from their website Nationwide Internet Author: Navarre, Florida Social Services: Internet

Oct 10 2015
durer construction hernandes elbinas was doing my foundation for house, run away with most of the money missisauga Internet Author: caledon east, Alabama Building Services: durer construction Internet

Oct 10 2015
Northwest Territioral Mint My name is Don R Little; this EMAIL is in regards to a purchase that I made with your company Northwest Territorial Mint July 23, 2015 order # 25295 for 5 ten ounce bars of silver on the internet at the cost of (cashers check) $776.50. Your company received the check on July 27, 2015 and gave me a shipping date of October 9, 2015, in which I was shocked how long you’re taking to fill my order, if I was to walk into your retail store, I could pick the ten ounce bars up at once, then why can’t you send my order once the cashers check cleared (most metal businesses practice this format)? Federal Way Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Northwest Territioral Mint Federal Way , Washington

Oct 10 2015
07:12 PM Entertainment company The promised me that if I Extended my milege from 500 up to 3 thousand that I would have a better chance to get more leads and have a better chance for more gigs that pay. Norwalkct Internet Author: Kentwood mi, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Internet

Oct 10 2015
Dan Achille DAN ACHILLE,DAN ALEX DAN ACHILLE SCAM,DAN ACHILLE IS A SCAM Miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, Arizona Cash Services: Dan Achille

Oct 10 2015
Face of Glamour/ Fake Pageants Jevon Jones/ Jvonshay/ Deborah Delongkrey Fake Pageants/ Steal Money/ Take Advantage of Girl WHO WILL NEVER BE MODELS/ LIE ABOUT REWARDS FROM PAGEANT Los Angeles California
My bad for the typos Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Face of Glamour/ Fake Pageants Internet

Oct 10 2015
casting 360 casting 360 charged my account more than once a month , first 1.98 second 39.95 third $44.90 . they charged me all of this sign in one Month then they charged me this mornin for $39 ! I won't my money back ASAP!  Internet Author: Philadelphia , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: casting 360 Internet

Oct 10 2015
new way moving Miami FL I had sent an online inquiry to a few companies to have my car moved from baltimore md to california. Leo from new way moving service called me to follow up, he gave me a low ball offer of $900.00 for the total cost of moving and at that point he started fraud MIAMI Florida Internet Author: RIVERSIDE, California Moving Companies: new way moving Miami FL Internet