Your Search | my cash guardian

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Said they were going to take me to court & come to my place of work Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors CROOKED AND UNETHICAL DEALER/UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES Melbourne Florida Thank you for proving my point. Unprofessional and unethical. This is how Automax of Brevard responds to their customer's complaints and issues. Would you want to do business with these criminals??? Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Automax of Brevard aka: Foreman Motors Melbourne, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Furthermore, the Arbitrator has determined that the Author of this Report was not a customer of the Complainant. | Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Sposen Realty, Sposen Signature Homes, J Roberts and Company, My Home Kinnect ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) or JEREMY SPOSATO Cape Coral Florida Sposen Homes is a great builder Author: Cape Coral , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Sposen Signature Homes, Jeremy Sposato Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
PureBodyElite PureGarciniaElite I cancelled after the free trial and than I found out they took 87 dollars off my debit card Santa Ana California Author: ESTACADA, Oregon Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Iberian Airlines, Skyways travel , Adil and Tariq Lost my luggage and got me stranded in a foriegn country Houston, Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Airline Companies: Iberian Airlines Internet

Dec 01 2016
Silver ridge direct Movie night dvd Took my money Internet Internet Author: Rich Hill, Missouri Sales People: Silver ridge direct Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
PowerSellerDigital.com Bruce Cancel my order without any notice Internet Author: San Ramon, California Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire www.thedealempire.com Took my money- 30 days later still no product- No one answers Customer Service Phone or Email Irving Internet. Located in Irvine California
Author: Port Orange, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Progress Residential Rent Progress Refused to refund Pet Deposit and Continues to charge Pet Fee when I Did Not Bring my Pet! Alpharetta Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Progress Residential Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire info@thedealempire.com did not recive my order ! but took money out of my account Internet Author: Cameron, West Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Diet supplements -PM3214 N University Ave step 455Provo, Utah 84604 Charged my account for diet supplements I DID NOT approve. All #'s are bogus. Have to cancel and order new card. Provo Utah and Las vegas Internet Author: Ringling, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Gloss motive - diet supplements -PM Internet

Dec 01 2016
24 hrfs 24hour field services chris dorpat ryan krutzig james lian non payment of funds that ive busted my butt to earn maple grove Minnesota Author: beloit, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 hrfs maple grove, Minnesota

Dec 01 2016
BenefitWallet BNY Mellon Benefit Wallet My Benefit Wallet RUN RUN RUN Pittsburg, PA Nationwide Report #1340807 Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Financial Services: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Ronnie Griffin Tried to fix my sub zero under the counter refrigerator drawers on March 17,2016. Author: Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina Electrical Services: Ronnie Griffin North Carolina,

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas