Your Search | my cash guardian

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Order take but never received merchandise. It was charged to my credit card. Internet Author: Tom Bean, Texas On-Line Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Geek Hoodies Geek Hoodies - took my money, never shipped the product, won't respond to contact attempts Internet  Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Geek Hoodies Internet

30, Report #1341992

Consumers Kitchens and Baths Dishonesty with an attitude! Copiague New York
Consumers has resolved my issue. Author: West Babylon, New York Builders & Contractors: Consumers Kitchens and Baths Copiague, New York

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Emporium I ordered xmas stuff for my kids never received the stuff but they took over $300 out of my account I called on daily bases and got the run arounds. Talked to over 15 different reps and received different answers. Its been over a mth and no product but still taking money out my account. San Diego California Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Jan 14 2017
avco Don't Know I Believe Someone Took A 4,000.00 Loan Out In My Name I Do Not Owe For Any Loan Nationwide Author: Ky, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: avco Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Prince law.llc Took 1500 hundred dollars to file bankruptcy and with 300 left to pay they said they won't do my case and never gave money back and no contact numbers Plantation Florida Author: Jermyn, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Prince law.llc Plantation , Florida

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
UPS (United Parcel Service) UPS Refuses To Send Me My Very Hard Earned Paycheck Austin Texas The full story Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS (United Parcel Service) Austin, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Live Love Pet Care Live Love Pet Care: Dog Walking Pet Sitting & Overnight Care Pet-Sitter (Emily Ann Ghosh) Failed to Walk My Dogs + Petty Theft Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Animal Services: Live Love Pet Care Long Beach, California

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
1956 paid insurance on unit, it flooded and rats ate my clothing, they refuse to pay baton rouge LA Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Attorney Generals: Bader Insurance

Jan 13 2017
bars leaks head gasket sealer bars leaks head gasket sealer destroyed my wifes land rover michican Internet Author: nashville , Tennessee Auto Parts: bars leaks head gasket sealer Internet

Jan 13 2017
Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Billy Leary Wrecked my mobile home in a 4ft ditch and kept my money Utica New York Author: Little Falls, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Utica , New York

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet