MY CASH GUARDIAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my cash guardian
There may be more specific results for "my cash guardian"
For more specific results for "my cash guardian"
Showing 26-50 of 158,363 Found Reports For more specific results for "my cash guardian"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Arthur's Music store Accepted my check, then repossessed purchased items for nonsuffent funds Indianapolis Indiana Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Music Shops: Arthur's Music store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 23 2017
Vap Blaze Mike Anonymous My laptop was frozen & I was told to call 888-304-8087 to protect IP.Claimed I had 187 open devices. San Antonio Texas Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Vap Blaze San Antonio, Texas

Jul 23 2017
Vlamorous/Aquavo I wanted to try the sample product to see if it would help my skin. It did not. I am breaking out.. Englewood Colorado Author: mesquite, Texas Skin Care: Vlamorous/Aquavo Englewood, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Derma/Devin Without credit card approval or my approval or authorization , signed me up for a health magazine for 6 months and charged my credit card $19.99 per month. dermadevine.com Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Cash Services: Derma/Devin Internet

Jul 23 2017
Amplitune Custom Tuning I never received the custom tune for my 2015 Corvette Internet Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Amplitune Custom Tuning Internet

Jul 23 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION ANC i was send a letterfrom ANC that I just WON 2,000,000,00 and I had two option the 1st was to receive my money and a 30 year structured annuity of $66,666,66 or 2nd a lump of $1,325,000.00 but I had to send them $12.99 which I did and havn't nothing from them this took place in Juneabout the 2nd week of 2017 Kansas  Author: chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ANC AWARD NOTIFCATION COMMISSION Kansas, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
POSHMARK STOLE MY MERCHANDISE AND HAS NOT PAID ME!!! WHERE ARE MY PROMISED FUNDS??? AND NO CALL BACK AFTER MESSAGES LEFT CA Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: POSHMARK Internet

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation 2255 Button Gwinnett Dr.Atlanta GA 30340 Nightmare!!!! Never did get them to deliver furniture and ran with cash. Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellington, Florida Moving Companies: Region Relocation Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Rts realtystore I did not authorize this company to take $49.60 from my personal account. This is nothing more than deliberate theft. Author: Bristol, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Rts realtystore Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
HSBC Mortgage HSBC Mortgage Nightmare - They lied, misled and tricked me out of my home Brandon Florida Author: Laughlin, Nevada Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Internet, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Something is missing Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Julio Rosales, Oscar Aldana, Hooman Nasani, Ryan Nasani IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE RIPPED YOU OFF Culvery City California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Culcer City, California