MY DIET PATCHES MYDIETPATCHES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my diet patches mydietpatches
There may be more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
For more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Sammy Dress Didn't send my clothing items I ordered and when I filed a complaint with PayPal they only gave me a partial refund China Internet Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Clothing Stores: Sammy Dress Internet

Apr 29 2017
Lenovo Why should I pay LENOVO to remove downloads they installed on my computer without my knowledge or permission? Nationwide Author: Chicago Area, Illinois Computer Manufaturers: Lenovo Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Williams tony troy Powerball winner through Facebook saying if my name was on a list saying I won 70 thousand dollars in cash will get sent to my door step but I have to pay FedEx 600 dollars to get my winnings Tallahassee, Florida Internet Author: Auburn, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Williams tony troy Internet

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk I bought 1kg. Of kratom with 100% satisfaction guarantee. What was delivered was not kratom, it was closer to sawdust. After relentless effort I was given an adress ,residential, to mail the return package. I did. They never credited my card for the purchase -$150. St. Louis Internet Author: Oceanside , California Drug Manufacturers: Kratomcrazy and buykratombulk Internet

Apr 29 2017
Gloss Motive The advertised Pure CBD oil for a trial offer of $5.95 and charged my credit card $69.95 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brenham, Texas Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 29 2017
GUNBROKER.COM Gunbroker.com asked me to reveriffy my account information, I answered their questions correctly BUT, they had the incorrect answers, I DIDN'T HAVE THE INCORRECT INFORMATION! THEY CHARGED ME $2 , THE REPEATED THE PROCESS and want $2 again! because the third party was incorrect, the first time! I told them to set up my account or send my $2 back! Internet Author: marble, North Carolina Abusive Parents: GUNBROKER.COM Internet

Apr 29 2017
Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln they are using false criminal records to take my money for application fee,kept my payment and would not let me or my wife defend myself. 40 dollars gone in less than a day. Garland texas texas Author: Sachse , Texas Landlords: Williamsburg townhomes, Garland texas 1423 forest ln

Apr 29 2017
Derma Devine I was charged from my checking account for a product from this company that I didn't order. I have no email that says that I ordered it. They have no contact number to call. Internet Author: Wapello, Iowa Beauty Products: Derma Devine Internet

Apr 29 2017
Linkshe Link she.com all I want is my money China Author: Farrockaway, New York Computer Fraud: Linkshe

Apr 29 2017
Purchased a wicked wheel two from thorough bred diesel. Call prior to ordering make sure it would work on my truck was advised it would. Installed on Truck lost lots of power EGT's went up. Contacted thorough bred diesel they tried to pass the buck to sinister diesel refused to do anything about it refused to return it. Will never purchase anything from them again and advise anybody else to seriously look into the matter before they do Mayor Arizona Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: thorough bred diesel Mayor Arizona ,

Apr 29 2017
Container forwarding/ forwarding container Martin Garcia, Aiden, joe owes my company almost $50,000... almost put 2 drivers in prison for life Fairburn Georgia and Midland Texas Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Trucking Companies: Container forwarding/ forwarding container Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Luxurious Skin Charged my account $92.99 AFTER confirming email received that account would be cancelled. Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Apr 29 2017
to select diet ordered a sample pf Garcinia cambogie Internet Author: Ogden, Utah Alternative Health: to select diet Internet

Apr 29 2017
DC Painters Connection Ruined my house Burke Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: DC Painters Connection Burke, Virginia

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 29 2017
OneUnited Bank (Execs. Sherri Brewer, Kylene Robinson, Teri Williams, Kevin Cohee, #BankBlack ) Closed (secured) Unity Visa Account and they refused to credit the security deposit to my balance as it was supposed to be. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Banks: OneUnited Bank Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2017
Avas flowers This company acted as they would make things right when they failed to deliver the flowers my wife ordered for her mother they still did not make it right after they failed to deliver flowers a second day New york Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Consumer Services: Avas flowers Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Bruce Leland Baker Threatened to lock me out of bathroom because I refused to not keep my toiletries in the bathroom. Northglenn Colorado Author: Colorado Home Owner Associations: Bruce Leland Baker Northglenn, Colorado

Apr 28 2017
A Arlington Towing Company Towed my vehicle illegally Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: A Arlington Towing Company Arlington, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, AKA Healthy life corp, Garcina Cambogia, http://garciniacambogiaresults.net/dr-oz-on-garcinia-cambogia/https://perfectnutragarciniacambogia.com/?GCR Garcinia Cambogia, SCAM, Healthy living, Diet, Supplements, Diet pills Pendleton Indiana
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC LFG The renewed my contract after I cancelled by telephone. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Englewood, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Jim Beam Did Not receive my Rebate Chicago, IL 60654 Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Inmar Nationwide