Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Feb 10 2016
Roomster Give me back my hard earned cash!!! New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Roomster New York, New York

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Globe Life Insurance Torchmark Globe Life illegally changed the owner name on my policy without authorization. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Worldmark Vacations Wyndam Stole my Summer Vacation Redmond Washington All Their Fault, Right? Author: Port Orchard, Washington Timeshare Rentals: Worldmark Vacations Redmond, Washington

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Maintaince Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime Russell Wallace CEO, 29 Lite Scam Company!!! This company stole my money!!! mission viejo, California¬† Author: los angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 29 Prime mission viejo, California

Feb 09 2016
VL Health Added unapproved charges to my personal account Darien, Georgia Internet Author: Darien, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: VL Health Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime 29' Prime INC, OC Listings INC I've documented and recorded 16 different illegal robo calls made to my phone number wth their Google listing scam Irvine, California Author: San Diego, California Web Hosting: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 09 2016
hippo roofing William stilwell, bill stilwell Convicted felons sent to work on my home. Untrained beginners ruined my roof Melborne Florida Author: apopka, Florida Roofing Companies: hippo roofing Melborne, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
credit1solution didn't improve my credit Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Elizabethtown , Kentucky Credit Services: credit1solution Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Feb 09 2016
Spectrum Charter Communications Predatory practices, interferring with my landline telephone service, using adware/spyware to crash and obtain information, violating privacy and snooping around my residence Internet Author: Cayucos, California Computer Fraud: Spectrum Charter Internet

Feb 09 2016
Breakthrough Towing Used extortion of the Hamtramck Police Department to tow my car out of an unused lot 5 minutes after I parked. They are PREDATORY. Hamtramck Michigan
Author: Harrison Twp, Michigan Auto Towing: Breakthrough Towing Hamtramck, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
Schwebel Goetz and Sieben Dropped My Case Because It Wasn't Enough Money For Them. $40,000 Isn't Worth Their Time!! Minneapolis Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Schwebel Goetz and Sieben Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 08 2016
Wiesner Inc Wiesner Huntsville did not repair my car as instructed and did not list complaint on invoice cost me 5200.00 Huntsville Texas Author: Trinity, Texas Auto Repair Service: Wiesner Inc Huntsville, Texas