Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Oct 06 2015
Tuition Management Systems Pulled money out my account without permission RI and OH Author: Wauconda , Illinois Financial Education: Tuition Management Systems Internet

Oct 06 2015
Health Insurance Martketplace AETNAPO BOX 7247-204PHILADELPHIA, PA 19710-0204 OBAMA CARE INCREASED MY INS PREMIUM BY OVER 300% W/O NOTICE THEN AETNA EMPTIED MY BANK ACCOUT PHILADELPHIA Nationwide Sorry Author: Newark, Delaware Health Insurance: Health Insurance Martketplace Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Readings by Jacy, Jacy Mitchel I went to see Jacy ,a psychic, when I was in a very bad place, and she told me someone had put a curse on me and that she would need to build life sized candles of me and this person to remove it. $6,000. Then once that was payed off, she said that there was a darkness surrounding me and will for the rest of my life unless we made a circle surrounding me made out of 14kt gold. Costing me $20,000. Springfield Illinois You have got to be kidding me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Readings by Jacy

Oct 06 2015
Sharon Medina LashCentric Stole my money Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Beauty Salons: Sharon Medina Chicago , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Jeff Pau aka lSkip Ransom Stole my $500. deposit and didn't do any work he promised in writing. Total scammer and ripoff artist. Castle Rock Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Wedding Services: Stackin' Dimes Custom Fencing and Gates Castle Rock, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - I am starting to think I have been scammed by a company who is supposed to protect my home!!!!! Nationwide Author: Belle Plaine, Minnesota Security Services: Protect Your Home, Defender Security, ADT Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Smart shape of Brandon Smart shape Body Sculpting solutions I was promised my money back after Dr.Solomon didn't want to pursue my surgery. Recently found out office has closed Brandon Florida Author: Riverview, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Smart shape of Brandon Brandon, Florida

Oct 06 2015
New Harvest Moon Some guy gave me a call and and asked for my social security number. then he wanted to know was. i working. He then said. what bank was i with i said pnc. i aske if he was a legit company and he said yes.. Internet Author: Ahoskie, North Carolina Loans: New Harvest Moon Internet

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California I question the motives of this report Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
Twice Clothing Ripped off my clothing San Francisco California Author: San Ramon, California Consignment Stores: Twice Clothing San Francisco, California

Oct 06 2015
Roger clark Ace legal attorney group and Tasha william Lawsuit under my snap from Advance America requesting money to settle before filling with the court. Internet Author: American canyon , California Cash Services: Roger clark Internet

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Midland Funding Company represented by Joseph Rosen, of Rosen & Pollack in Broward County, Florida law firm representing Midland Funding Company told me he does not care that my only income is disability social security. internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Attorneys General: Midland Funding Company Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Velocity Merchant Service VMS unfounded purposeful merchant ripoff of my merchant checking account and the fraudulent charge for discontinuing services Downers Grove, Illinois Author: Albany, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Velocity Merchant Service Downers Grove, , Illinois

Oct 06 2015
royal binary they refused to pay out the money in my account when I wanted to cash out. Now they won't even answer emails and the phone doesn't get answers at all. new york, london Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Brokerage Companies On-line: royal binary Internet

Oct 06 2015
Le Juene Agent Larissa #4821 I called within two days of placing my so-called free trial offer to cancel the subscription after reading the fine print.Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Beauty Salons: Beauty Products: Le Juene Internet

Oct 05 2015
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Gilliland Dana Allen calls himself Guy Bogus mold test, scammed for 2,400. Insisted that this was a mandatory requirment prior to beginning work on my kitchen, lied and said my insurance co. would pay for it. Calabasasl California Author: Carlsbad, California Inspections & Hazards: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasasl, California

Oct 05 2015
Lapalletcreations Did not represent his work truthfully or respond to my complaint Louisiana
Author: Elk, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Lapalletcreations Internet

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Update on Ed Koon of Clearwater Florida! Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Dr. David Schwartzwald, MD HORRIBLE AND RUDE OFFICE STAFF IN MY OPINION! Boca Raton Florida
THEY FINALLY SENT MY MEDICAL RECORDS Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Dr. David Schwartzwald, MD Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 05 2015
HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited HK-Global Export I went on Alibaba looking to order3 Electronic Self-Balancing scooters for my kids and was contacted by so many companies but decided to go with them because they had the best prices overall. Futian District Shenzhen Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited Nationwide