Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Why Not Lease It Stole money from my banking account. Manchester, NH New Hampshire Author: Wixom, Michigan Customer: Why Not Lease It Manchester,, NH

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
WIPE NEW Headlight Restore FOGGED UP my Headlights BYRON Michigan Author: Byron, Michigan Auto Repair Service: WIPE NEW BYRON, Michigan

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
Enterprise Relocation Services - Owen subcontractor - My quote was for $1540 and all items listed - at pick up BEFORE OWEN got out of the truck he said THIS IS MORE THAT THE QUOTE IT WILL COST AT LEAST $600 MORE. Owen didn't even know which items were to be loaded.  Norcross Georgia Author: Rocklin, California Moving Companies: Enterprise Relocation Services Norcross, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 22 2016
Montgomery patent and design LLC Montgomery patent & design, inventsai, For sale by inventor, patiently brilliant, advertising generation LLC, Ad-Gen. And more Inventsai and Montgomery patent and Design sold me a package deal marketing for my invention, patenting...Canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Patent & Trademark Services: Montgomery patent and design LLC Canonsburg, Pennsylvania

Janethpro Fiverr Janethpro Janethpro stoled my money! Internet
Author: tel aviv, Other Entertainers: Janethpro Internet

Sep 21 2016
VITA Luminance offered free trial then a month later sent out 2 bottles and charged my account withouth autherization. theyve done this 3 TIMES! po box36368 St.Petersburg, Florida florida Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Beauty Salons: VITA Luminance Internet

Sep 21 2016
BR Movers I have lost my valuable item during the moment by them Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Moving & Storage: BR Movers Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 SKIN TONE 1 877 495 7967 $94,95 19AUG16 $4.95 15AUG16GENTLE CREAM 1 877 498 2075 $89.95 19AUG16 $5.99 15AUG16QUEENS SERUM 1 877 490 7099 Nevada $1.99 15AUG 16CHARGED TO MY CC ON ABOVE DATES WE Ordered these products with their no risk guarante, which turns out to be NO REFUNDS $197.83 TTYL $184.90 PLUS S&H 12.93 SCAM SCAM SCAM SANTA ANA, California Internet Author: lacey, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, CA 1 888 986 8481 1877 495 7967 1 877 498 2o75 Internet

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
A T&T wireless Well, due to At&t incompetence of not having decent towers, I called them when I got my bill today for an additional $40.00 for a restoration fee, when I did not have any service because of where I was visiting!! Nationwide There is a slight problem with your RipOff.. Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: A T&T wireless nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Nutranow 888-369-2774- Jonathan Very rude when I requested a refund of 78.94$ and hung up in my face.....after stating there's nothing he can do. Draper Utah Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Internet

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
OrderingOnlineSystem Scammed me and took my money Author: Missouri City, Texas Websites: OrderingOnlineSystem Internet

Sep 21 2016
Accurate Autoworks, Jon Smalldridge Run from this place. Charged my triple the amount and the owner threatened to do illegal things Pasadena California
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Repair Service: Accurate Autoworks, Jon Smalldridge Pasadena, California