Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 24 2016
Chase Chase BankJP Morgan BankJP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Freezes My Account For No Reason (because they can) Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Chase Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Skinenergize-- Ellen's company automatic bank deduction with out my knowing Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Skinenergize Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 24 2016
Royal Administration Services Rip-off. Took my money and will not pay for the issue my car is having Hanover Massachusetts Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Car Insurance: Royal Administration Services Hanover, Massachusetts

Oct 24 2016
07:58 AM Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
Senior soulmates Dating Site Started April 2016e They took over $100and when I cancelled about 5 minutes later they refused to refund my money Now the site has disappeared Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Websites: Senior soulmates Dating Site Internet

Oct 23 2016
09:57 PM I oder a cowboys jersey and never got it they just took my money Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 23 2016
Sirius XM Radio Sirius XM keeps taking money out of my account after being told to CEASE AND DESIST New York New York Author: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Satellite Companies: Sirius XM Radio New York, New York

Oct 23 2016
Berkley capital Took my money 8TH FLOOR, NEWS BUILDING, 3 LONDON BRIDGE STREET, Internet
Author: Geneva , Ohio Websites: Berkley capital Internet

Oct 23 2016
SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN charged my bank account MN Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN Internet

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Sales Experts INC ,Sales Experts,Strategic Sales Experts inc,Sales experts llc,Shawn Leuthold Sales Experts Ripped me off and stole my identity Stockton Nationwide Author: bronx, New York Multi-Level Marketing: Sales Experts INC Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
skinboostpro fraudulently charged 89.95 to my bank acct. arizona Author: pittsford, New York Beauty Salons: skinboostpro Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
Evolutions inventions James Johnson and Lisa green I signed a form for them to know my inventions and they loved then said no then the inventions come out nationally and world wide Internet
Author: Cairns , Questionable Activities: Evolutions inventions Internet

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Wood forest National Bank Merchant Services Lied to me said they where with my bank and my credit card scanners needed to be updated due to chips in cards or if I didn't I won't be able to do credit card transactions Texas Internet Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Services: Merchants' Choice Payment Solutions Partners Internet

Oct 22 2016
Front St Pburg LLC Chris Neuert They do not fix any problem with my apartment including heat and other problems. Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Liars: Front St Pburg LLC Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert aka Pseudo Detective - NOTHING you've said invalidates the credibility of this report. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Westchase Law Kelly Albanese and her assistant Mary Ellen Took my $2500 for representation for divorce and got nowhere, just ripped off. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Westchase Law Tampa, Florida