Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
247VIPCLUB Scam did not pay me once i completed the task and then suspended my account Internet
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: 247VIPCLUB Internet

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
Wonderful windows and siding steel my deposit Katy Texas Author: Houston, Texas Window Manufacturers: Wonderful windows and siding Katy, Texas

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 26 2016
Plexus World Wide PWL *Plexusworldwide Plexusworldwide Liars, Cheat, Scam, Don't buy from, Continues to charge my card after canceling and changing cards. Complete Fraud! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus World Wide Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Insurance Companies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jul 25 2016
Networx Systems, LLC rip off charge my card without me asking for any service san jose Nationwide Author: san jose, California Building Products: Networx Systems, LLC Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Jeunesse Medica LLC I ordered a trial sample of Regenere Facelift Complex for $4.99. My credit card has been charged 2 times for the amount of $89.92, ANTIAGINGG8448215725 AS SUBSCRIPTIONS & MEMBERSHIPS WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO DO SO CENTENNIAL Colorado Author: Somerset, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Jeunesse Medica LLC CENTENNIAL, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
plantlightningHydroponics.com Never got my Order Twinsburg, OH Ohio Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Nurseries: plantlightningHydroponics.com Twinsburg, OH , Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Optics Fast Stole my money and my Christian Dior sunglasses Brooklyn New York Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Opticians: Optics Fast Brooklyn , New York

Jul 25 2016
JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez viterbiseo.com, emarijuanaclones.com, Strain Bank San Diego JP from Strain Bank ripped me off when he took my medicine. San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California SEO - Reputation Management: JP Ramirez, Juan-Pablo Ramirez San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
LV Tax Track 702 638 2220 Filed fraudulent tax returns for an individual using my identity. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: LV Tax Track Internet

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Kingston Technology Company, Inc Refused to send merchandise even though my financial institution stated that Kingston had been paid. Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: Kingston Technology Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Fiverr.com Provider: fiverr.com /nanacy Fiverr Helped This Freelancer Take My Money Without Delivering Work Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Small Business Services: Fiverr.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Dish Network DISH DISH TOOK $747 RIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION! !!#/^&** Englewood Nationwide Author: Manteca, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Montgomery Wards fraudulent charge on my credit card account Monroe, WI Nationwide Author: Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Montgomery Wards Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet