Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Apr 18 2014
Dish Network waiting on my Air Ipad national Nationwide Author: DFW, Texas Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
MVC Towing Some fat guy foreably wanted to tow my car. Turns out the fatso is the owner (he claimed). Anyway, unfortunately got into an altercation with the shyster and physically disallowed him. He fell hard so I wonder how he explained the bruises in the days after. Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: Ontario Auto Towing: MVC Towing Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 18 2014
Sunrise Salon Tan & Spa Stylist Jessica cut my hair and was very bad my hair color was very bad GRESHAM Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Hair Salons: Sunrise Salon Tan & Spa GRESHAM, Oregon

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 18 2014
SVAI-finalmente casa Mr Stefano Riolfi is a scammer he didn't pay my immages rights Verona Italy Author: Verona, Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SVAI Internet

Apr 18 2014
Chris Pegnia - Buddy Beaver Services Damaged property, stole money. Ran over my dog. Do NOT do business with this lying scum! Buffalo New York Author: Cheektowaga, New York Landscaping: Chris Pegnia - Buddy Beaver Services Buffalo, New York

Apr 18 2014
wildwood auto repair and wrecker svc inc Wayne and blonde at counter that wrote my ticket fraud, gouging, Wildwood Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Tire shops: wildwood auto repair and wrecker svc inc Wildwood, Florida

Apr 18 2014
NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) JAMES CAMPOS - Manager Supplier Relations My Feb/14 Bill is MORE than $421.00 and Mar/14 Bill is MORE than $253.00 compared to PSE&G Rate. Fort Lee New Jersey Author: NUTLEY, New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) Fort Lee, New Jersey

Apr 18 2014
airjordanshoesdailydeals.com Jordanshoesdailydeal.com Fake Air Jordan website promised 100% authentic shoes, but ripped me off 100% of my money. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Clothing Stores: airjordanshoesdailydeals.com Internet

Apr 18 2014
Asurion Asurion, the ONLY choice I had to insure my phone through Verizon. They easily take your money, but make it difficult to replace your phone Nashville TN Author: Huntsville, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
TRADERS ROOM they dont wanna return my money. new york Internet Author: orlando, Florida On-Line Business: TRADERS ROOM Internet

Apr 18 2014
AuraVie DMA Co. promised trial of product with only cost of shipping & and handling 2.99 then auto charged my checking account $49.98 without any notice of future charges. I called the copany and they refused to refund the charges or let me return the product after only 11days. Van Nuys California Author: Kitts Hill, Ohio Sales People: AuraVie Van Nuys , California

Apr 18 2014
back ground report 360 Search Data base is Bogus. I wanted to confirm dependability of search engine and it didn't give me my own bankruptcy 3yrs. ago. Reporting no results found internet  Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Customer: back ground report 360 Internet

Apr 18 2014
Pantea Farhadi M.D. http://www.losangelespsychiatristexpertwitness.comPantea Farhadi1-310-890-7598 Very poor experience. Pantea Farhadi did not earn my business. Actually I would NOT recomend her. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Pantea Farhadi M.D. Los Angeles, California

Apr 18 2014
Buzzfeed Cates Holderness Cates Holderness took off my post New York New York Author: los angeles, Modeling & Talent Agencies: Buzzfeed New York, New York

Apr 18 2014
Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Apr 18 2014
Expedia.com Charge my credit card without authorization. Internet Author: MODESTO, California Hotel: Expedia.com Internet

Apr 18 2014
American Careers  I attempted to contact American Careers to receive my refund and am unable to contact anyone regarding this issue. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Fountain , Florida Miscellaneous Companies: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

44, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Diana Ray Wells - Astro Genesis Records - Astro Genesis Entertainment - Astro Genesis Records/Entertainment ASTRO GENESIS RECORDS IS A SCAM. SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY DEPOSIT AND TRAVEL EXPENSES PALATKA Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Astro Genesis Records 8270 Woodland Center Blvd, Florida

47, Report #1051901

Apr 18 2014
Pur Air/Rainbow Vacuums Demonstrator was rude, office personal discourteous on phone, hung up on my wife several times. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Slidell, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Pur Air/Rainbow Vacuums Mandeville, Louisiana

Apr 18 2014
My Play Direct Play DirectBreaking Bad Store MyPlay Direct The MOST Terrible Customer Service Experience of My Life New York New York Author: East Boston, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: My Play Direct Internet

Apr 18 2014
Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson Mike O'cconer They did not represent me in a professional mannor. They were rude and did not listen to my needs or concerns and actually sounded more like an advocate for the other person. They did not return multiple calls and they told me it was a flat fee but they actually over charge and charge by the hour. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LAWFIRM! Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Lawyers: Law office of Occoner, Makite, and Davidson Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 18 2014
Premiere props Tom Green Some of my items were sold on there Sept 2013 and Dec 2014. I have tried numerous times to contact them to have the money sent to me but unfortunately all my emails and phone calls has gone unanswered. I was working with Tom Green. It is really sad that this company is still in business. El Segundo California Author: Irvine, California Art Galleries: Premiere props El Segundo, California