Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

26, Report #1341972

Dec 07 2016
Sears Vacations Select Access What a horrible waste of my time and money! Florida Internet Author: White Hall, Arkansas Cruise Ships: Sears Vacations Internet

27, Report #1341920

Dec 07 2016
netgear netgear destroyed my internet capability when I downloaded their updateand wanted me to pay them before fixing it Internet Author: rural, Alabama Communications & Networking: netgear Internet

28, Report #1341953

Dec 07 2016
Eye Opulent Credit Card Was Charged Without My Authorization! - Hidden Enrollment Into Autoship! Internet Author: Porterville, California Telemarketers: Eye Opulent Internet

29, Report #1341944

Dec 07 2016
Texas singles Lost my wife to cancer 2years. 2months ago got pulled in for 2000$ to find a companion . They don't want to hear from me. Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park, Tx, Texas Dating Services: Texas singles Austin, Texas

30, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

31, Report #1341959

Dec 07 2016
Magazine Processing Center Charged my checking acct for magazines I did not order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Texas News Media: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

32, Report #1341924

Dec 07 2016
Parcel Zoom They have not shipped an item and then send it PRIORTY MAIL. nEXT THEY HAVE REMOVED AN ITEM FROM MY ACCOUNT. I feel the company orwners has done a runner stolen all stock or sold my merchasdise.Warning they have not answer any my mail Phone calls or email.I will ring Police is I not get an answer from email. Parlin New Jeresy Author: Missouri City, Texas United States Post Office: Parcel Zoom Parlin,

33, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

34, Report #1341910

Dec 07 2016
Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd/ Skin Noir & Eye Noir/ Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent After insisting on a refund, they refunded only a small protion. Then they immediately took the money out of my account again. They did this twice, while emailing a notice that they refunded all monies Internet California and New York Author: Savannah, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Rejuva Complex Skincare Ltd Internet

Dec 07 2016
rosegal Chinese scam company thieves trying to get my credit card information china Internet
Author: san ysidro, California Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Dec 07 2016
UniRush Financial Services Rush Card Holding My Money Hostage Cincinatti Ohio Author: Bronx, New York Credit & Debt Services: UniRush Financial Services Internet

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Company advertised on Facebook their product. When order was placed 3 weeks ago, monies taken from account, no product delivered. They too my money and never responded to emails I sent inquiring about my purchase. none provided could be out of country Author: Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
sample rd Carmax of pompano beach on november 15,2016,carmax of pompano sold me a car all papers where signed,done deal,righr?wrong! pompano beach Florida you do not understand my loan was already approved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: sample rd Carmax of pompano beach pompano beach, Florida

Dec 07 2016
ScoreSense Ripped off $39.95 out of my debit card Texas Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: ScoreSense

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
Ramin Delavari Immigration service Delavari Immigration Took my money and nothing happened california california Author: winnipeg, Dist of Columbia Infomercial Rip-offs: Ramin Delavari Immigration service Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
My tactical kits THE CHARGE ($44.85) WAS POSTED BY MY TACTICAL KITS BUT THE ORDER WAS FOR 2 BLACK SLIM PANTIES Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: My tactical kits Internet

Dec 06 2016
ABH Pharma manufactured rice flour supplements instead of my formula. Brentwood New York Author: North Brunswick Township, New Jersey Manufacturers: ABH Pharma Brentwood, New York

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE They charged me twice and damaged my furniture Boca Raton Florida
Author: Hallandale, Florida Moving Companies: THOMSON AND SONS MOVING AND STORAGE Boca Raton, Florida