Your Search | my diet patches mydietpatches

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
Kaplan University Screwed with my FA DAvenport Iowa Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Kaplan University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Advangate & Techliveconnect.com They attacked my computor, paid them $250 to fix, then they attacked it again, now they want access to my computor to refund me my money because the better business bureau is shutting them down and making them pay all their customers back, etc. Now their chain calling me and threatening me.  Stanton Island New York Author: Mound, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Advangate & Techliveconnect.com Stanton Island, New York

Feb 04 2016
ADT Security system never installed yet charged my credit card Nationwide Author: Cross River, New York Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Paul Flanders Paul Flanders circumvented me and approached my contacts without my knowledge. He is a professional circumventor. Florida Florida Author: London, Alabama Business Consultants: Paul Flanders Florida

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com Signed me up for $21.95 monthly charge without my consent. Refused to refund. Internet Author: Utah Credit Services: Experian Internet

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Garcinia diet pill trial offer scam !! Your credit card will be billed $180 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Massillon , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia free trial offer diet pills Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 04 2016
total diet garcinia scamming company Internet Author: Canterbury, Supplemental Health Programs: total diet garcinia Internet

Feb 03 2016
USDirectExpresscard They have taken advantage of part of my disabilty, they have held up payning me$ 2500.00 that was taken by other people and have held up my paperwork once because they said they said they did not receive my fax. Corpas Cristi Texas Texas Author: Ellington, Missouri Questionable Activities: USDirectExpresscard Internet

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
Catriona Clerkin Irish Healthcare Worker Humiliates Patients Incorrect Medication, Arrogant, Stole my Property Sydney New South Wales
Author: Sydney, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Catriona Clerkin Sydney,

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Future Steel Buildings Future Buildings Signed the Contract in Duress, Deceptive Practice, Refused to Refund My Money $4,175.00 Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Steel Buildings Markham, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
Yes Communities Says I cant have my dog in my house Seagoville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Yes Communities

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
carey garth the worst!! carey lied and took my money for nothing. i wont get back money but i will get back carey bank acct: *redacted* Miami Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Media: White Shark Media Miami, Florida