MY DIET PATCHES MYDIETPATCHES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my diet patches mydietpatches
There may be more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
For more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
Showing 26-50 of 266,968 Found Reports For more specific results for "my diet patches mydietpatches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Henry Industries lied about delivering my order from office depot wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Trucking Companies: Henry Industries wichita, Kansas

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
tuffy auto center charging for a service they didnt do and damged my car disks kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Auto Mechanics: tuffy auto center kissimmee, Florida

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
Laura Wamelink Haggarty & KatyDidsCards & Etsy.com Etsy.com And Laura Wamelink Haggarty Market Images Of My Child Abuse. W Berry Kentucky
Author: California Internet Fraud: Laura Wamelink Haggarty W Berry, Kentucky

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
CinemaNow They caused me to lose access to my digital movies. Beverley Hills California
Author: Benton Harbor , Michigan On-Line Business: CinemaNow Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

37, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Tunercult Did not send my items and ignored my emails Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: Tunercult Internet

Aug 22 2017
McDonald's They copy or stole my debit card information after I made one purchase through the drive-thru now all my money is gone they also have the balance of my debit card at the end of my receipt which I think should be private and the thief stole according to my balance Belleville Illinois Author: St Louis, Missouri Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Belleville, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Beauty within Bulecil nutraactive Monthly charges to cc Provo Utah forgot number Author: Gillette, Wyoming Alternative Health: Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 22 2017
Payza want me to renew all my information before I can withdraw my funds. London United Kingdom Author: Ocala, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Payza Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Easypay finance Told me I was approved for a 90 day promotion and at the end of my 90 day added the interest from day 1. Internet
Author: Orange, New Jersey Accounting: Easypay finance Internet

Aug 22 2017
protection Legal Group servicing Carly Hiqueros this company called and convince me to help me negotiate a loan and has been deducting almost $1200 per week from my accounts to an excrow fund.the company changes accounts manager almost every month. all attempts to reach them is unsucessful. i have been offered to pay less money by my debtors and cant reach anyone even to discuss the issue Internet Author: bronx, New York Loans: protection Legal Group servicing Internet

Aug 22 2017
ellysworld.com THEY HAVE TOOK MY MONEY AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NOT COMING UP Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY DEION SANDERS THROWBACK JERSEY BUT THE TOOK THE MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF MY E-MAILS Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: The official Online Store for the dallas Cowboys Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Mazhar B He was really rude and i still havent gotten my refund after 2 weeks he need to be fired how he talk to customers Des Plaines Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
JP Morgan Chase James Dimon Lost My Mortgage Pay Off Check. Washington DC Nationwide
Author: Washington DC, Delaware Banks: JP Morgan Chase Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet