Your Search | my government grants

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Samuel Scales III Sam Scales, Sambo Scales He stole over $50,000 dollars from my mother Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Samuel Scales III

Sep 24 2016
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
IMOBILEAPPS LLC Jay Landingham Theif. Liar. Crook. Took my money and never delivered actual App. Lots of hard work and money gone. Melbourne Beach Internet Florida Author: Melbourne Beach, Florida Websites: IMOBILEAPPS LLC Internet

Sep 24 2016
national record service illinois deed provider They asked for $59.50 and they will send a copy of my property deed illinois Illinois Big scam Author: dallas, Texas Chambers of Commerce: national record service illinois, Illinois

Sep 24 2016
Businessesforsale.com Refused to refund me my money. Internet Author: Durban, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Businessesforsale.com Internet

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 23 2016
Worthpoint I am trying to cancel my account. They refuse to cancel it. Atlanta Georgia Author: Irvine, California Websites: Worthpoint Internet

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 23 2016
Garden state veterinary services vet DR Justine Murray held my cat against my will iselin New Jersey Author: Iselin, Alabama Veterinarian Services: Garden state veterinary services iselin, New Jersey

Sep 23 2016
Parkway RV Center Does not stick to their word about 90 day warranty and lie about warranty given to customers! Ringgold Georgia Update to my report Author: Fort Campbell, Kentucky RV Dealers: Parkway RV Center Ringgold , Georgia

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Why Not Lease It Stole money from my banking account. Manchester, NH New Hampshire Author: Wixom, Michigan Customer: Why Not Lease It Manchester,, NH

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 22 2016
WIPE NEW Headlight Restore FOGGED UP my Headlights BYRON Michigan Author: Byron, Michigan Auto Repair Service: WIPE NEW BYRON, Michigan