Your Search | my perfect credit first credit of america

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
TN Department of Labor Unfair Dismissal Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: TN Department of Labor Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 20 2017
RFID-USA Microchip Database & Register Microchip False registration of pet microchip Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Dog Breeders: RFID-USA Internet

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Starling Capital Starling Capital took my money in free trades then severed contact Sweden, Marshall Islands Internet Author: Nicholson, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Starling Capital Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Revita Youth Ordered 2 samples of products-2 weeks later charged $175.91 Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067 Author: Yountville, California Sales People: Revita Youth Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
Outdoors online Outdoorsonline.com Took my money and never sent the product ! Internet Author: Corona, California Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet What Does The Contract Say? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

Jan 20 2017
Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Mr.Rip Off, Con Artist Bavarian Haus ,Bruni Baun, In Chase BC will be next victim of Shane Dayman, and Elizabeth Simmons.. He is ready to ripoff the owners ,Bruni Baun, Chase British Columbia
Author: Golden, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons Chase, British Columbia

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Coca Cola Company, MyCokeRewards, My Coke Rewards MyCokeRewards changes policy on points but doesn't bother notifying customers Atlanta Georgia Author: Van Buren, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Coca Cola Company Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
REVITA YOUTH Ageless Eye Revitalizer saw video how this product worked didn't do my do diligence to see if it was a ripoff before ordering and got burnt Internet Author: MAITLAND, Florida Eye Care: REVITA YOUTH Internet

Jan 20 2017
99slotmachines casino I made a deposit won, tried to withdraw $1000.00, they asked for id docs. which I sent they said they had everthing to process my request and I would be hearing from them in 1 business day it has been over 3 mos. and they still have not paid me, they keep saying they are going to pay me, but I have seen nothing yet and they will not reply to your request nicosia, cyprus Malta bkp Author: Jacksonville, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: 99slotmachines Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Footstepsdrawingnear.com rip off website shanghai, china Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Credit Card Fraud: Footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
HSBC Mortgage Octavia Thompson, Marie Tomaselli, Natasha Bucks, Eric Zoldos HSBC mishandled refinace mortgage transfer ruins credit poor communication no leadership New York Nationwide Author: New Rochelle, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Nationwide