Your Search | my perfect credit first credit of america

Feb 10 2016
Eric Micheal Greathouse Eric Greathouse Real estate A real estate scam, he claims to be a real estate Agent and scams people of their hard earned money Arlington Texas Internet Author: SMYRNA, Georgia Realtors: Eric Micheal Greathouse Internet

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Beachbody Fitness $108.65 Charged on My Account and For What? California Author: arlington, Texas Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Fitness California

Feb 10 2016
Dropbox Took my money with no allowances San Francisco Internet Author: Onalaska, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dropbox Internet

Feb 10 2016
Matthew Green Skycribs, Irmat Development Starts trouble with neighbors and property owners in order to obtain free rent and possession of property Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Matthew Green Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
Ali Ali, Esq. Law Champs, LLC Mr. Ali ABANDONED my case because I refused to cook for him! Princeton New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Legal Services: Ali Ali, Esq. Princeton, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
GoBank Holding my money without my permission!!! Nationwide I Wonder What The REAL Story Is? Author: Round Rock, Texas Banks: GoBank Pasadena, California

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Day & Night Towing They stole my vehicle and sold it without notice or authorization. Then I received my DMV renewal! They never report to any agency LAPD or DMV. Thieves! Northridge California Author: Sylmar, California Auto Towing: Day & Night Towing Northridge , California

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

39, Report #1220421

Feb 10 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW: TCP Logistics clients feel safe, confident, and secure. TCP Logistics dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Mugshots.com Google.com, Google.net MUGSHOTS.COM is a predative company attempting to live of off other people's mistakes in life. Nevis, West Indies West Indies Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mugshots.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Home Partners of America Hyperion Homes Fraudulent and Unethical Business Practices!! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
quicklocksmith247.com Locked keys in car Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Ohio Auto Advertising Services: quicklocksmith247.com

Feb 10 2016
Roomster Give me back my hard earned cash!!! New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Roomster New York, New York

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES, NTS DIRECT LLC National Telecom subcontracted my comapny to Repair phone lines at PUMA SE Stores and install a Juniper network switch and Router PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania Author: Ensenada, New York Telephone Companies: NATIONAL TELECOM SERVICES PITTSBURGH,, Pennsylvania

Feb 10 2016
Globe Life Insurance Torchmark Globe Life illegally changed the owner name on my policy without authorization. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Globe Life Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation leveraging a decade of expertise with agencies, brand-direct and deep publisher relationships, dedicated intelligent customer acquisition platform operates at every level of the intent funnel converting audience data into instantly actionable insights that drive success across display, video, mobile, social, and performance channels. Social Butterphly Corporation receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles , California