MY PERFECT CREDIT FIRST CREDIT OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my perfect credit first credit of america
There may be more specific results for "my perfect credit first credit of america"
For more specific results for "my perfect credit first credit of america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Kristi Granberry ALIAS English Car Theft? Crack Addict? Prostitute? Buyer Beware See Links Kristi Granberry Arrested Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance & Car Theft Dothan Alabama
Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: Kristi Granberry Alabama

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet Please Send Information To Resolve the Issue Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Ford of Ocala Villages Ford Worst Dealership Ever, Do Not Buy From Here Ocala Florida Buyer's Remorse Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Ford of Ocala Ocala, Florida

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Ashley Homestore Furniture Charged my account 3 different times for the same purchase of $1365.00 Fraudulently!! Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Indiana Home & Garden Stores: Ashley Homestore Furniture Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
IRS scam Identified self as Agent Ryan Smith Caller said goodies found in in my taxes. If I disregard the message it will be taken as an offense from My side . He Id'd self as Agent Ryan Smith Unknown, I'm in Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: IRS scam Identified self as Agent Ryan Smith Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Credit Services Am constantly receiving IMPORTANT FINAL NOTICE unwanted snail mail from this scammer offering to settle credit card debt New York New York
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Credit Services New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
derma genetix I ordered this as a free trial and after about a week of getting it at my bank was charged two different times. One for $93.80 and for $94.77. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Klamath falls, Oregon Skin Care: derma genetix St Petersburh, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
revitalize your skin I bought the free trial $3.95 S&h I was charged $10.00 instead now they just charged my acct $103.00 Internet Author: bloomington, Indiana Skin Care: revitalize your skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Tabular LLC Thomas Kim Fraudulent accountant who claims to be an expert on QuickBooks Online. Thomas' contract requires full payment before any work is done. No work was done. Communication was poor. He is sly and a liar. Do your due diligence. It was a mistake that took much of our time and money. New York Internet Author: New York, New York Accounting: Tabular LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance SCAM savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now savannah, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Equitable Acceptance, Manhattan Beach Ventures Student Loan Forgiveness fraud and credit fraud  Nationwide Author: Northglenn, Colorado Loan Modification: Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet