Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Dix Hills, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2014
True Religion Jeans Outlet Took my money but did not receive my order at all Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Clothing Stores: True Religion Jeans Outlet Internet

Sep 19 2014
lets think about logistics llc stole my money newark Delaware Author: Worcester, Vermont Trucking Companies: lets think about logistics llc newark, Delaware

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Sep 19 2014
PetSmart DC 36 Fired for minor infraction with perfect employment jacket beforehand Ottawa Illinois Author: Ottawa, Illinois Animal Services: PetSmart DC 36 Ottawa, Illinois

Sep 19 2014
GlassesUSA.com Falsely advertised glasses at 50% off. And won't refund my money. Internet Author: WICKLIFFE, Ohio Eye Care: GlassesUSA.com Internet

Sep 19 2014
Monitronics After one year Monitronics has failed to repair my alarm system and put my business in jeopardy National Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Internet: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
keragro I tried to call and cancel my trial period for four days after the initial order, well before the 14 day cut off. Noone will answer. aurora Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Beauty Salons: keragro aurora, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Coleanse Took money from my account for a free trial Linlithgow Internet Author: Fulbourn, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: coleanse Internet

Sep 19 2014
Americredit Financial Services Inc THEY SENT THE IRS A 1099-C STATING THEY FORGAVE A DEBT OF $9,942 BUT NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING AT ALL. THE IRS IS NOW EXPECTING ME TO PAY FOR THIS. I SENT A LETTER ASKING AMERICREDIT FOR A COPY OF THE FORM TO SEE WHAT ADDRESS THIS WAS MAILED OUT TO BUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO MY LETTERS FORT WORTH Texas Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Americredit Financial Services Inc FORT WORTH, Texas

Sep 19 2014
Xlibris Publishing Company Julius PaxsonAny Sanchez They did not edit my book properly duplicate photo's , duplicate incidents and misspelled words, these errors continued thru the entire book Bloomington Indiana Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Police: Xlibris Publishing Company Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 19 2014
All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL Lost my wheel lock Ocala Florida Author: Dunnellon, Florida Auto Repair Service: All Tune and Lube Ocala, FL Ocala, Florida

Sep 19 2014
ChicagoVPS New Wave Netconnect LLC, Chris Fabozzi,, ChicagoVPS Chris Fabozzi, New Wave Netconnect LLC, ChicagoVPS Buffalo NY, Clarence Center New York Chicagovps refuse to refund an unauthorised transaction on my credit card New York Buffalo Author: Uppingham, Other Web Hosting: ChicagoVPS Internet

Sep 19 2014
URB Management OP Box 678147Orlando, Fl 32867-81471866-960-96368 Co. Rep: Leigh White, URB to help decrease credit card debt; paid legal fees of $8000 . Called URB phone disconnected. Orlando, Fl 32867-8147 Florida Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: URB Management Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Freelancer I have been trying to get my money released for 3 weeks. I have taking my pictures 8 times with my driver license and the verification code they assigned me in the proper position exactly like the sample image but each time they would just reject it. Sydney, New South Wales Australia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Freelancer Sydney, New South Wales

Sep 19 2014
Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Prism. My Visa reward card. Promised visa rewards card. Did not deliver and stonewalled me about it when I called. Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Service Providers: Centurylink and My Prepaid Center Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Beacon Homes of NJ Took my dream home and turned it into a never ending nightmare Manasquan New Jersey Author: toms river, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Beacon Homes of NJ Manasquan, New Jersey

Sep 19 2014
Rd parcial on the other car loan, i talked to the lady in the branch that i was going to come back in about 2 weeks to pay the rest of the loan on my car, i did owe $148 to complete the 2 cars payments. since i paid $432 plus $240. so the rest was $148.  san antonio tx texas Author: fort hood, Texas Banks: RBFCU Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
American Express credit cards Do not apply for an American Express card expecting airline miles as a bonus if you received a bonus in the past 7 years. Nationwide Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Banks: American Express credit cards Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
acslawgroup Jack Smithacs@gmail.com harassing emails and calls to my family Internet Author: millbrook, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: acslawgroup Internet

Sep 19 2014
Landmark Credit Repair Misleading Evasive Unresponsive Condescending Ripoff Unprofessional Tyler Texas Author: Jay, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Landmark Credit Repair Tyler, Texas

Sep 19 2014
ScoreSense Ripped off like all the others. Dallas Nationwide Author: Eagleville, Tennessee Credit Services: ScoreSense Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Central Source LLC Annual Credit Report.com This company is a rip-off!!! First, they charge you for what should be your free yearly credit report and an expensive monthly reporting service with no easy way to cancel it. Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Credit Services: Central Source LLC Internet