Your Search | my perfect credit val u corp 1st credit of america

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Max & Chloe Took my money but didn't send my merchandise Hallandale Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Jewelry Stores: Max & Chloe Hallandale, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Overnight Prints Delayed My Order For Questionable Reasons Internet Author: Sunnyside, New York Printing & Copy Services: Overnight Prints Internet

Oct 09 2015
Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison This company took money from me on 2 occasions. The only reason I did this is because they told me its 60 day money back guarantee. This was a rip off and I need my money . Madison Nationwide Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Adrian morrison and Anthony Morrison Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Tatiana Galofre Credit Card Processing - Credit Card Equipment Lease SCAM. Will rip you off! Miami Lakes, FL Nationwide Author: Byron Center, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Tatiana Galofre Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Moving Staffers, Inc. charged $1,606.67 for 3 hours of horrible packing and loading during our move Wichita Falls Texas
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Moving Staffers, Inc. Wichita Falls, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Network capital funding a bunch of lies iirvine. ca. Nationwide Author: Washington Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Smartphone traders I traded in my iPhone 5s 32G from Verizon. They gave me a quote of $223 dollars pending the condition of the phone. Reno Nevada
Author: Coudersport, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Smartphone traders Internet

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah In contact at ALL times!!! Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
The 9 Firm IBMM INC.Icebox Studios King Davis from The 9 Firm failed to pay me the money I worked 12 hours for. He kept my check. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Flushing, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: The 9 Firm Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 08 2015
The Car Doctor Tony Caldwell Was suppose to put new parts on car, paid money up front for new parts, found out the parts was not only not new but was weld together and spark plugs, and gaskets where never changed up on the car . charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: The Car Doctor charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 08 2015
04:37 PM WEALTH-MANAGER.BIZ REFUSES TO PAY MY REFERRALS MR AND MRS AKINDELE MATURED INVESTED FUND. Ludhiana Other Author: Abeokuta, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ludhiana, Other

Oct 08 2015
Melova Store Kept on telling me I have to pay additional charges and don't want to refund me my money Internet
Author: St.Michael, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Melova Store Internet

Oct 08 2015
Flight Inspired They never sent my T-SHIRT Englewood Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Clothing Stores: Flight Inspired Englewood, Colorado