Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Jun 02 2015
Micromax AKS telecome Dear Concern, I submit my mobile in Micromax service center that is situated in Chandigarh. Add. is SP-AKS TELECOM SCO 109 1ST FLOOR SECTOR 20 D CHANDIGARH MY IMEI NO./ESN IS 911357701421051/911357701621551 ITEM NAME :A350 (B& GOLD) MODEL CODE: SERMOB0431 AS I GIVE MY MOBILE FOR REPAIR AS ON 07.05.2015 AND THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE 10TO 15 DAYS TO COME FROM COMPANY...  SUNIL KUMAR MOB 9417567678 CHANDIGARH CHANDIGARH
Author: Alabama Telephones: Micromax internet

Jun 02 2015
United Recyclers of America AKA Anointed Because of Christ Computer Co. or AABC Failure to deliver product, failure to pay, dishonesty Tulsa Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: United Recyclers of America Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
I lotto.com stole money off my card and I have no clue how they got my card number Internet Author: saginaw, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: I lotto.com Internet

Jun 02 2015
VITIER none known This company is trying to rip me off! Unknown California Author: Marion, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: VITIER California

Jun 02 2015
Replacement Lens Express LLC Replacement Lens Express took over six months to process my order. Manchester Connecticut Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Opticians: Replacement Lens Express LLC Manchester, Connecticut

T-Mobile Lied about price of phones, and service. Nationwide
Author: Newark, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
Cricket Wireless, LLC Leap Wireless, LLC there was an unauthorize payment taking out of my account by cricket.  Atlanta Georgia Author: Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 02 2015
Biz Intel Inc Tried to offer me a job and got my address number and name. He interviewed me and told me I got the job and said he was going to send out a laptop and money to start up my office to work from home. Flower Mound Internet/ Texas Author: Hartford, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Biz Intel Inc Internet

Jun 02 2015
PayPal Extras Mastercard Paypal Credit ServicesSynchrony Bank Failed to investigate fraud on mastercard account I even closed my account and they still charged the fraud on my new account orlando Florida Author: Kent, Washington Credit Services: PayPal Extras Mastercard orlando, Florida

Jun 01 2015
Wonderful Flyers WONDERFUL FLYERS IS A SCAM I PAID 80 AND NEVER RECIEVED MY CAR MAGNETS OR REFUND! Internet Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Printing & Copy Services: Wonderful Flyers Internet

Jun 01 2015
directgardening.com, a Division of House of Wesley Take your chances buying from them. They will take your money and then ignore you. Bloomington Illinois Author: Upper Holland, Pennsylvania Landscaping: www.directgardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 01 2015
My Seed Needs myseedneeds.com seed needs Complete ripoff of cheap non performing seeds and terrible customer service detroit Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Nurseries: My Seed Needs detroit, Michigan

Jun 01 2015
Marble Express Purchased 4 slabs of Quartzite from Leor and in 4 months one of my slabs started forming forming holes Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Kitchens: Marble Express

Revival Beauty Beware of Free Trial Scam
Author: Irvine, California Medical Laboratories: Revival Beauty

Jun 01 2015
pc booster this company told me that they can fix my computer Internet
Author: brooklyn, New York Computer Help Desk: pc booster Internet

Jun 01 2015
Search for unclaimed cash In las vegas nevada They told me i would have a free trial but ended up debiting my bank account for 24.90 and did not give me any information but took my information i was scammed by them Las Vegas INevada Author: Bakersfield, California Telemarketers: Search for unclaimed cash In las vegas nevada Internet

Jun 01 2015
Options rider Bob Roberts, Michael Sloan, Thomas Carter Thieves!! Stole 6k...Be ready for a bunch of double talk, and bold faced lies! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Investment Brokers: Options rider Internet

Jun 01 2015
Star tech institute Harrison carrier institute I went to star tech instute and finish a 6 month pogram for medical assistant. I graduated and i never got my diploma and the school closed and i haven't being able to get no answer on trying to get my diploma i paid my student loan and i dont have nothing to show that i graduated from there. How can this people get away with that. I work very hard for my money. I want answers. Please can some one help me. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: bensalem, Pennsylvania Legal Process Servers: Star tech institute nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Sundance travel advantage Tan Scam. Pressured me. Lied. They bullied me and extorted me. Now they won't cancel my contract and I haven't even used their services! ! They are completely disrespectful on the phone and ate no help at all. I sat for 2 hrs rejecting all their offers before caving, what does that say to you? ! It's like they wouldn't take no for an answer. .I dud not leave the room happy, I left relieved that i was finally leaving the place but with a feeling of what did I just get myself into? ... now they won't refund my money or get me out Wilkes-barre Pennsylvania Author: New york, New York Timeshare Rentals: Sundance travel advantage Wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 01 2015
L'Envi Hartford Scientific I ordered a 30 day free trial of anti wrinkle face and eye cream where you pay shipping and handling... 15 days later they charged my credit card $94.95 for each item... there is no way to contact either company that has a working link except for the link for the 'free trial'. This company is a big scam Martinez, Georgia Internet Author: Colorado Beauty Salons: L'Envi Internet

Jun 01 2015
Fast brite desotyed my head lights now i have to replace. with new expensive ones... Nationwide
Author: coram, New York Auto Repair Service: Fast brite Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
JCB JEWELRY They offered me a free gift and all I had to pay for was s/h for $5.99. That was a few weeks ago. Today I pulled up my bank account and $95.00 was taken out. Internet Author: Warren, Ohio Computer Mail Order: JCB JEWELRY Internet

Jun 01 2015
mike coard took deposit of $1200 and disappeared he told us he would start work the next day and never showed up he will not respond to our phone calls and ripped us off greenwood lake New York Author: bergen county, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: mike coard Greenwood Lake, New York

Jun 01 2015
Celire James Murphy Carla Keegan did not ship orders consisting of $150.00 Houston Texas Author: silver springs, Florida TVs & VCRs: Celire Houston, Texas

Jun 01 2015
Maytag Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Gladiator GarageWorks, Inglis, Estate, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Indesit and Consul New out of the box Dishwasher leaks like a sieve going on month still have not gotten fixed no ETA at all when it will get resolved Benton Harbor Michigan Author: Sherman, Texas Appliances: Maytag Benton Harbor, Michigan