Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Apr 17 2014
CashNet USA AKA Cash America International SCAMMERS, Fraudulent Loan Company, Refuses to Refund My Money Fort Worth Texas Author: Paola, Kansas Loans: CashNet USA Fort Worth, Texas

Apr 17 2014
classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Traci CLASSMATES.COM STOLE 39.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - WILL NOT REFUND! Internet, Washington DC Author: Pasco, Washington Customer: classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Internet, Washington DC

Apr 17 2014
FutureGen Capital FutureGen Capital has Failed to Pay My Money Too! Washington DC Author: Florida Investment Brokers: FutureGen Capital Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2014
Roof Hawk Richard Barnett Did not install my roof per Manufacturers Specifications overhand up to 1.5 inches ridge 10 foot short on both ends of my ridge Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Roofing Companies: Roof Hawk Tulsa, Oklahoma

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp Auto Loan Modification Scam Nationwide Author: Thornwood, New York Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
KTT&BA Corp. Jessica Miller RIP-OFF Stay away they are lying once they wake up. New York cITY New York Author: New York, New York Air Travel: KTT&BA Corp. Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Jon Caldwell Jon CaldwellCorp Sales Division(888) 400-5081 Office(415) 367-2496 Fax Took my money on a promise of a unsecured line of credit. California, Hawaii. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Fraud: Jon Caldwell Internet

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Christine Mitchell - Team Mortgage Company Entirely misleading loan individual and unprofessional mortgage broker Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Credit Services: Christine Mitchell - Team Mortgage Company Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
mpk kitchens ordered & have cancelled check for replacement cabinet doors back in november. multiple emails with owner, manuel mercado & promises of refund. Have complained to Business Alliance, BBB, State Attorney General & still no refund. The man has stolen my money. san diego California Author: knoxville, Tennessee Kitchens: mpk kitchens san diego, California

Apr 17 2014
YBuy LLC Via Cricket When I thought I was done paying off my phone, a text came across saying they took out money for a payment so I called.  Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy LLC Via Cricket Internet

Apr 17 2014
Cash Advance They are SCAMMERS! Refused to refund my money and demanded I buy another Money Pak card Florida or Indiana Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Cash Services: Cash Advance Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Autopartsexpress.com They sent me the wrong part twice then defective part. Now they won't give me my money back Internet Author: Palmdale , California Auto Parts: Autopartsexpress.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Odes utvs Killer motorsports 100% fraud and we'll tell u anything to sell there trash Riverside California Author: Myrtle beach, South Carolina Auto manufactures: Odes utvs Riverside, California

Apr 17 2014
My Ticket Tracker Do NOT buy from Ticket Tracker!!! Oakland Internet Author: Palmdale, California Sports Facilities: My Ticket Tracker Internet

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 17 2014
bluebird made me lose my car, home, and furniture salt lake utah utah Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: bluebird Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
options credit Don Antle Don Pocket my money instead or distributing to my creditors Surrey British Columbia Author: Alberta Credit & Debt Services: options credit British Columbia

Apr 17 2014
BluePay Inc. Frudulent + Unethical billing and contract Naperville Illinois Author: menlo park, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BluePay Inc. Naperville, Illinois