Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

26, Report #1197768

Dec 26 2014
Fatheads Made my son cry on christmas Detroit Michigan Author: Frankton, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Fatheads Nationwide

27, Report #1197767

Dec 26 2014
Visa U.S. Bank gift card Think Twice Nationwide Author: a city, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Visa U.S. Bank gift card Nationwide

28, Report #1197670

Dec 26 2014
PC Repair Network (owner, Darrell Elliott) Tech took my computer and my $85, and I never saw either again Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: PC Repair Network Internet

29, Report #1197763

Dec 26 2014
nrg binary unauthorized trading on my account Nicasio CY internet Author: new york, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: nrg binary Nicasio CY, nationwide

30, Report #1197762

Dec 26 2014
JNL apparel and beyond Your custom kicks Took my $245 dollars for Nike Patriot custom Shox and disappeared with my money Internet
Author: Sometsworth, New Hampshire BBB Better Business Bureau: JNL apparel and beyond Internet

Dec 26 2014
Blue Systems International - Michael Joseph- Michael Johnson - Youssef Merged Got My Payment, Won't Deliver. Colton California
Author: Los Angeles, California Private Investigators: Blue Systems International Anaheim, California

32, Report #1197755

Dec 26 2014
Family Mobile powered by Tmobile Illegally Ported My Number from another Carrier Birmingham Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile powered by Tmobile Nationwide

Dec 26 2014
Stancil Builders did not honor my warranty and my house has around $100k in issues!!! Raleigh, North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Building Services: Stancil Builders Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 26 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

Dec 26 2014
VKI - VALENTINE & KEBARTAS this company is not a law firm they illegally collect for dell finance read more for help LAWRENCE Massachusetts Author: lawrence, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: VKI - VALENTINE & KEBARTAS LAWRENCE, Massachusetts

36, Report #1195655

Dec 26 2014
Simplify.Com Simplify Commerce Simplify Commerce is Out of Integrity and Does Not Trustworthy Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Simplify.Com Nationwide

Dec 26 2014
Damian DMYSTROVSSKY DAMIAN DELANGERON SCAM DANGEROUS MAN,ILLEGAL RESIDENT USA FAKE MULTIMEDIA SITE ,HANG OUT WITH CRIMINALS santa monica California
Author: santa monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Damian DYMYSTROVSSKY santa monica, California

38, Report #1192081

Dec 26 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,

39, Report #1197744

Dec 26 2014
NUDERMA SKIN CARE VIBRANTE EYE CREME RIPPED ME OFF! STOLE UNAUTHORIZED MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT! SANTA ANA CALIFORNIA Author: VANCOUVER, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: NUDERMA SKIN CARE SANTA ANA,

40, Report #1197746

Dec 26 2014
Walmart Savings Catcher/Walmart/Bluebird Who is losing money? Why won't customer service work with me? New York New York Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Savings Catcher/Walmart/Bluebird New York, New York

41, Report #1197737

Dec 26 2014
MasterCard MC Computer System Failed When I Used Card at POS O'Fallen Missouri Author: Santa Monica, California Credit Card Processing Companies: MasterCard O'Fallen , Missouri

42, Report #1197720

Dec 26 2014
mypoolyard.com Ordered blower motor, electornic board and vacuum pump.. Was only few $ less than others but was close and figured I would get fast. Arrived, Installed and turned on heater and ther entire heater went out. The blower motor was defective and ble out my fuse board. Had a electrician out cost me $380. Contact my back yard on 12/23 and they did not respond until 12/26 siting they were closed for holiday. I called their office number on 24th and he answered the phone. I got someone local to return the blower and get new one from Hayward and they replaced the fuse board. Finally on 26 poolyard says send back at my cost and they will replace it. I dont have time for all of that and I already have the heater fixed, I want the money back for the damage and they play and I don't understand game. DONT GET RIPED OFF BY THEM> I HAD TO CONTACT CC but still out $380 for damage they created and did not contact me for 3 days. Hollywood,CA CA Author: Palm Springs, California Pools & Saunas: mypoolyard.com Internet

43, Report #1197726

Dec 26 2014
HTC Offered a replacement screen for my phone but won't do it without me me either paying for bait and switch, lie, promising one thing and then delivering another. Bellevue WA Author: Greenville, Mississippi Telephones: HTC Internet

44, Report #1197716

Dec 26 2014
korsshop.com I ordered a purse and a wallet I was charged the same day for my purchase but it was from an unfamiliar place maybe from china or somewhere I was charged the incorrect amount and then a day later charged a little more . I emailed them and asked them why this has happened and no response Iv'e emailed a second and third time asking if I would get an email when my order has shipped and no response I emailed and told them I wanted to cancel my order and still no response. corona california Internet Author: mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: korsshop.com Internet

45, Report #1197692

Dec 26 2014
Invies.com Too good to be true! Product was prices way below competitors and only 3 in stock! Never saw merchandise, but did receive email confirming order, processing, and ship date range. Replies to email come back undeliverable! Was my Mom's Christmas present. Should have been smarter than this when it asked for an Amazon code. Internet Author: Irvine, Kentucky Appliances: Invies.com Internet

46, Report #1197689

Dec 26 2014
Perfect Age Skin Care and Beauty Labs Unethical marketing and billing practices San Diego California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Perfect Age Skin Care and Beauty Labs Internet

47, Report #1197684

Dec 26 2014
CBT media group wanted list charged my account after cancelling Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: CBT media group Internet

48, Report #1197681

Dec 26 2014
Woodside Homes of AZ INC. Refusing to return my Escrow money. Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Woodside Homes of AZ INC. Mesa, Arizona

Dec 26 2014
Got All Auto Parts REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Got All Auto Parts dedicated to customer satisfaction. Got All Auto Parts implemented new procedures including additional testing & inspection stations. Trained customer service staff ensuring quality service, parts, and/or transmissions provided across US. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Got All Auto Parts pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Got All Auto Parts recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: beaverton , Michigan Auto Repair Service: got all auto parts bay city, Michigan

50, Report #1197669

Dec 26 2014
JNL Apperal and beyond I order a pair of Broncos shoes for my husband, I was charged for them but never recieved them. I tried to call the company several times and was sent to leave a message and they would call me back. I never recieved a call back!!! Internet Author: Akron, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: JNL Apperal and beyond Internet