Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Aug 31 2014
Victor Alfonso Respond Communications Plus Incorporated Inc. Liar Theif Cheat Fraud Low MF Credit Thief Alcoholic Satan Evil Lucifer Benedict Arnold Bad Business Santa Fe Springs California
Author: Lynwood, California Telephone Companies: Victor Alfonso Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 31 2014
Paul Basurto Paul Basurto and Associateshttp://facebook.com/paul.basurtoPaul Basurto, CEO, Visonary Entrepreneur26895 Aliso Creek Rd, Suite B22, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 This person stole money from my corportation Aliso Viejo California Nationwide Author: Bellflower, California Business Consultants: Paul Basurto Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
SH Inc ( plus various sending numerous emails under various aliases and in many of the emails they claim I have money ready to be deposited to my account ect. I have unsubscribed from all their emails and they are persistent and they stop at nothing to find a way to hook me so to speak. I have warned them to also stop by bringing in the authorities and they still persist. Miami, Florida Author: Windsor, Ontario, Ontario Questionable Activities: SH Inc ( plus various Internet

Aug 31 2014
Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. They lied and told me the would return my co-op deposit. They will not return it to me. Rochester New York Author: auburn, New York Mobile Home Parks: Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. Rochester, New York

Aug 31 2014
J Smarr Home Improvement Total failure of roof replacement;paid by insurance company for things not done; I am paying for a brand new roof out of my pocket, Marble Falls Texas
Author: Marble Falls, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: J Smarr Home Improvement Marble Falls, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Crisis Education.com Sam McCoy I ordered a survial kit and a survial blanket. I paid $7.00 for one and $19.95 for nthe other. I was suppose to receive this in 7-10 days from May 28. To date I have received nothing except total I needed to buy a knife before this could be shipped. Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Crisis Education.com Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 30 2014
metro mobile auto repair tim I asked him to change out the crankshaft sensor. he lied and say theres no error code on his diagnostic machine - he took 7 days, he took all my money $345.00 , he walked away from the job - he demanded $500 more to drop the tranny in order to gain access to the bolt he broke using the wrong tool - i am still without a car - Avondale Internet
Author: queen creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: metro mobile auto repair Internet

Aug 30 2014
Sears Sears cancelled my on-line order then increased the price by 100% within two weeks. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Sears Internet

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
NutraShift & Skinny Camp Committed fraud and felony by charging my card and selling my card info to others. Anderson Indiana Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: NutraShift Anderson, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
ultimate unity Urban Development Solutions I gave in to this young man's sob story and ordered Readers' Digest for $120 on 3/26/14. They cashed my check, but as of 8/30/14, still no magazine! Michigan City Indiana Author: EUGENE, Oregon Door to Door Sales: ultimate unity Michigan City, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
BETUS They refuse to return my money on the claim that I accepted a bonus which obligates me to play at least another $5000 of wagering otherwise they are not obligated to return. i was unaware that the bonus were given to me under these circumstances.. Otherwise I'd not agree to it in first place. This system is designed to force clients to lose completely without chance to return their money if they want out. I don't know Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Off-shore Gambling: BETUS Internet

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend Ace Elite CardNetSpend.com Placed a Hold on the Money in my Card without Cause and Refuses to Lift the Hold Austin Texas Author: Plano, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Aug 30 2014
ryan serpa ryan serpa the manager scam me out of my $350 deposit to move my car from new york to florida he never got a driver to pick my car be careful with this company. boca ratón Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: ryan serpa boca ratón, Florida

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 30 2014
SpotFN SpotFN froze my account claiming all of a sudden that my email is not registered with them.No response from continued voice or emails.Also close to $10,000.00 taken from my account that I found out was not from the autotrade.I need the account to pay bills and refund. London United Kingdom Author: Newark, New Jersey Investment Brokers: SpotFN London, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
COLLECTIONS ETC WINSTON BRANDS TRIES TO GET AROUND PAYPAL & GET CREDIT CARD INFO Kept Saying they Needed Your Credit Card Information When Items were ALREADY Paid for by PAYPAL Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Fraud: COLLECTIONS ETC Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 30 2014
Bio Vitamins liquid maricles I placed one order. They called to coerce me to go on auto ship. I refused. Another shipment came anyway and was chgd to my cr card. Las Vegas Nevada Author: okla city, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Vitamins Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
ArtistPR John Mahoney John McAlister I used to work for them, now they scammed my friend Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: ArtistPR John Mahoney Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2014
Cribbean Cruise Lines I was told over the phone I won this great 6 day cruise, just today tried to call them and got no answer! Now they have my $862.00 of my hard earned cash! Help Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hyde park, New York Boat Cruises: Cribbean Cruise Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Bank of America Corporate Center Refuses to allow me to withdraw money I invested in BOA Charlotte North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Bank of America Corporate Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 30 2014
Frederic Ballot EUROPEAN VINTAGE CAR COMPANY LLC Brokered Sale of My 1938 MG TA/Q, Collected Money from Buyer and Did Not Pay Me, I have Title Cave Creek Arizona
Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
Cash loan James Williams told me to go buy a vanilla reload network card and put 150.00on the card and I will receive 1000.00 in my checking account but that didn't happen it was a Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Santa Fe springs, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Cash loan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
credit one bank Bad customer service and dispute practices Las Vegas Nevada Author: durham, North Carolina Credit Services: credit one bank Las Vegas, Nevada