Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Jul 29 2014
My new maid Mynewmaid Scam. Hires employees then won't pay them, then hires more and gets free labor Dallas Nationwide
Author: Royse city, Texas Cleaning Services: My new maid Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Small Engine Shop Fred Hagaman Held captive in a non-cancellable unfair lease by a vendor while they repeatedly steal money from our small business. Madisonville Texas Author: Madisonville, Texas Credit Services: Small Engine Shop Madisonville, Texas

Jul 29 2014
dr. Robert downey He gave us an invalid credit card number for services rendered and hasn't returned calls Hawaii Author: Kailua, Hawaii Boat Brokers: dr. Robert downey Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
NHALER rip off agian New Jersey New jersey Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: NHALER Internet

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
Infofree.com Fraud Warning, Credit Fraud, Buyer Beware and Terrible Customer Service Omaha Internet Author: Chino, California Computer Marketing Companies: Infofree.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
Wholesale Merchant Processing Scam, misrepresentation, untruthful, hides facts, acts like they are our current processor Beaverton Oregon Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale Merchant Processing Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
CARRIECATS...... CARRIE CATS SOLD MY KITTEN FOR MORE MONEY AFTER MAKING ME WAIT FOR 3 MONTHS! STEGER IL ILLINOIS Author: New York Cat Breeders: CARRIECATS Internet

Jul 29 2014
Hammerhoff Law group Pc Law firm violated my right to view a document to determin authentity. Some how this law firm obtained a judgement with out providing document. Tucson Nationwide Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Lawyers: Hammerhoff Law group Pc Tucson, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
Corinthian College - Everest Phoenix Everest College - Takes Away My American Dream Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Corinthian College - Everest Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
H. Randal Wilson Universal Consulting ServiceCVI, Prestige Publications, Midnite Sun Records, assertive Advertising, Southern Credit This company scammed my husband and I out of $25,000+ for the development of my invention. I made numerous trips to the office and paid for patent searches and other materials. Once we got to the end of the project and it seemed we were ready to prototype, they pressured me for a cashiers check and I made a final visit to the office to find it abandoned. Lafayette and Corporate headquarters, Metairie, Louisiana
Author: Zachary, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: H. Randal Wilson Lafayette , Louisiana

Jul 29 2014
GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Wal-mart Store Card/ Wal-mart Credit Card Theft by Deception, Lies, Harrassment, FCRA Violations Draper Utah Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 29 2014
Volkswagen of Southtowne Stole my trade in South Jordan Utah Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Volkswagen of Southtowne South Jordan, Utah

Jul 29 2014
Henson Property Dynamics They offer to sell my time share, now they keep asking for money to sell it Denver Colorado Author: Saltillo, Other Timeshare Rentals: Henson Property Dynamics Denver, Colorado

Jul 29 2014
MY VANILLA DEBIT CARD PREPAID debit card company DOTSON,GEORGIA Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: K ly kellen Internet

Jul 29 2014
Retail online Credit card fraud ring! Folcroft Pennsylvania Author: Texas Credit Card Fraud: Retail online Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates Michael Hawkins I was contacted about a law suit filed against me and my wife $11,958.00 jacksonville  Florida Author: Cove City, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates jacksonville FLA, Florida

Jul 29 2014
RentAMom.net Christyanna Smith Don't rent this thief!!! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Cleaning Services: RentAMom.net Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 29 2014
Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Mona Davis and her supervisor are ridiculously rude, BUT there was an upside to the convo Jacksonville Florida Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Central Credit Services/Sallie Mae Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Judge Clara Willis Byrd unfair to Military Member Denied Divorce – Judge Clara Willis Byrd  formally reprimanded for not doing following statutes in a child custody case in Lebanon Tennessee - I served my country in the military – I should I have to endure this injustice Lebanon Tennessee
Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Court Judges: Judge Clara Willis Byrd Lebanon, Tennessee

Jul 29 2014
DHCamera.com DH Cameras DHCameras.com TOTAL RIPOFF- THEY NEVER SHIPPED MY PRODUCT- MAIL FRAUD Chicago Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Photography: DHCamera.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
national consulting agency they took my money up front after I had already cancelled my intentions of working with them irvine, ca Internet Author: schertz, Texas Mortgage Companies: national consulting agency Internet

Jul 29 2014
CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX, SCAM Beware of CDL Rental TX Weatherford aka CDL Rental TX. Total Joke & Horrible Service CDL Rental TX. Failed the air brake test. I had to reschedule & it put me past my 90 days. I was told their equipment was up to date but it was old, falling apart & worn out. Weatherford Texas
Author: Springtown, Texas Truck Rentals: CDL Rental TX Weatherford Weatherford, Texas

Jul 29 2014
Ideal Private Resorts/Morgan Management Stole My Money when they failed to cancel my membership as requested Pittsford New York Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts RV Resorts: Ideal Private Resorts/Morgan Management Pittsford, New York

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC