MY PERFECT CREDIT MYPERFECTCREDIT.COM VAL U CORP 1ST CREDIT OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america
There may be more specific results for "my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america"
For more specific results for "my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Fancentro.com Took my money, but never posts on snapchat. Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Adult Web Sites: Fancentro.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Title Max Mike Harassing me every day. Calling my business phone Mcdonough Georgia Typical Deadbeat Entitlement Attitude Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title Max Mcdonough, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
excelling skincare refused to return my money on a product I have not received and did not order. Flordia Internet Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Skin Care: excelling skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jet-Coin Gregory Aggesen, Scott Chandler, Brent Robinson Advertised that Jet-Coin can double my bitcoins 100% guaranteed, then completely change the structure and stopped payments and refuse to refund all investments and/or payout the earned commissions promised!! Internet Author: Other Online Trading: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 20 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-artgallery.com, 1st art gallery, Botched Botero Xiamen Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jul 20 2017
Yomem, bad oink, and vipwebpassport.com  I WAS RIPPED OF BY THESE CROOKS AND THEY TOOK M ONEY OFF OF MY DEBIT CARD. Author: San diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Yomem, bad oink, and vipwebpassport.com

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Clueless Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 19 2017
iAppraisal.com They charged my credit card thousands of dollars and then never got MLS approval and ran with the money. Kept promising a refund (I have that in writing) but then kept the money. Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: iAppraisal.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Kristi Granberry ALIAS English Car Theft? Crack Addict? Prostitute? Buyer Beware See Links Kristi Granberry Arrested Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance & Car Theft Dothan Alabama
Author: Orlando, Florida Con Artists: Kristi Granberry Alabama

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet Please Send Information To Resolve the Issue Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Ford of Ocala Villages Ford Worst Dealership Ever, Do Not Buy From Here Ocala Florida Buyer's Remorse Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Ford of Ocala Ocala, Florida

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California