Your Search | my perfect credit myperfectcredit.com val u corp 1st credit of america

Sep 20 2014
King Resort Sales Brian Dennis Stole my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: King Resort Sales Knoxville, Tennessee

Sep 20 2014
credit collection services harassing me for money while i'm on disabilty to pay my debt to comcast newton Massachusetts Author: rutland, Vermont Cable TV: credit collction services newton, Massachusetts

Sep 20 2014
The Right One, The Ideal Match, eLove, Together Dating, Together Networks, Paul Falzone, Bryan Lindahl, Karian Mitchell, Michelle Bissomnette ripoff, scam, took my money, failed to provide service San Diego, California Omaha, Nebraska, Hull, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Dating Services: The Right One Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Experian Unauthorized Credit Monitoring Service Signup Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Equifax Credit Bureau unethical information sharing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Equifax Credit Bureau Internet

Sep 20 2014
Graham's Music at Happy's Flea Market Monty Graham Ripped My 7,10 And 11 Yr Old Off On A Mother's Day Gift For THeir MOM!!! Roanoke Virginia
Author: Vinton, Virginia Music Shops: Graham's Music at Happy's Flea Market Roanoke, Virginia

Sep 20 2014
American Express - American Express Prepaid Card Will not allow me access to funds that they have transferred from my bank. Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Express Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Capitol City Nissan Sales: Wayne, Manager: Jay They lied, they do not respond to emails, pretend to take care of issues but just wasted my time. Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Capitol City Nissan Chamblee, Georgia

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2014
Lease Finance Group Payment Systems, Northern Leasing, Maurice Sayles Please read if you have been defrauded by any of these companies in PA New York New York Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Sep 20 2014
Union Workers Credit Services sent a letter describing I was preapproved for a $10,000 credit line but to act fast before offer expires & send an anual membership fee of $37 to obtain my card. Ha! Obvious scam, theres not even a contact # to reach this supposive business Dallas Texas
Author: south amboy, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas , Texas

Sep 20 2014
capital onet capital one protection policy on accounts I've been out of work and on disability and found out that my protection on my credit card account was cancelled by the company 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: capital onet Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Car Loan, LLC Sovereign Lending Solutions LLCTitle Loan America Moved to Cook Islands to avoid U.S. rules Roratonga Cook Islands Author: chapel hill, North Carolina Car Financing: Car Loan, LLC Roratonga, Other

Sep 19 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Internet

Sep 19 2014
online MK outlet store fake online MK outlet store refused to refund my money and told me to sale those bags on my own Internet Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: online MK outlet store Internet

Sep 19 2014
AuraVie Fraudent charges on credit card after I had cancelled the product. Van Nyes California Author: Aiken, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: AuraVie Van Nyes , California

Sep 19 2014
Bh Cosmetics My Bh Cosmetics Nightmare & Why I'll NEVER shop there again! Burbank Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Bh Cosmetics Internet

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
Author: Dix Hills, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2014
True Religion Jeans Outlet Took my money but did not receive my order at all Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Clothing Stores: True Religion Jeans Outlet Internet

Sep 19 2014
lets think about logistics llc stole my money newark Delaware Author: Worcester, Vermont Trucking Companies: lets think about logistics llc newark, Delaware

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
UCSD Hospital UC San Diego Health System I was surcharged $400 in addition to my co-payment to see a doctor whose office is at the hospital. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: UCSD Hospital San Diego, California

Sep 19 2014
PetSmart DC 36 Fired for minor infraction with perfect employment jacket beforehand Ottawa Illinois Author: Ottawa, Illinois Animal Services: PetSmart DC 36 Ottawa, Illinois