MY WORLD BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my world benefits
There may be more specific results for "my world benefits"
For more specific results for "my world benefits"
Showing 1-25 of 278,905 Found Reports For more specific results for "my world benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
Public Moving Services National Relocation Van Lines Your Moving Company LLC Breached contract, did not deliver my items after 30+ business days Charlotte North Carolina Author: Briarwood, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Elly's World Ripped Off Internet
Author: Lawrence, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ellys World steam professional hair iron I ordered the Ellys steam professional iron on july 23, 2017Received email.and acjnowlesge of order order nunber 3615 but have never received my product and I get site unavailable. Ellys World is a Ripoff ellysworld.com/ Internet Author: Austin, Texas Beauty Salons: Ellys World steam professional hair iron Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 20 2017
Advanced Car Shipping Andres Vivas Damaged my car - acted like a*hole about it... wouldn't pay claim... fought me every step of the way. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Advanced Car Shipping Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Aspire Marketing Internet The company convinced me my computer will be hacked if I don't fix it NOW! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Software: Aspire Marketing Internet

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 20 2017
PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Keeps charging my account , and now they are taking even more. I unsubscribe months ago but nothing has worked. Internet Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Internet

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 20 2017
Dollar in Pocket I signed up with the belief that I you be paid to bring traffic to the website by sharing the tasks to be done. According to the site in my last login I had 165$. Today when I go back to the site another site pops up. Internet Author: Marion, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Dollar in Pocket Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dhgate.com by Diane Wang A company that rips people off. China has not been able to develop standard measurements for clothes. 3XL or 4XL varies from seller to seller. Dhgate supports that by promising that they will hold the money in trust until you're satisfied with your purchase. However, that's not the case. They ask you to send the product back to China by a trackable courier company. That costs $89. Now who will send a $30 shirt back and lose another $89 because the seller won't pay $89. After this dispute resolution dhgate disappears from the picture and there's no way to contact them. I'd like my fellow westerners know not to spend money on dhgate. It's a shady business and has long ways to go. China Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dhgate.com by Diane Wang Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Just how? Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri