Your Search | my world benefits

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Threatened Warrant For Arrest, Placing my SSN on Hold Spokane Washington Author: Ogden, Utah Internet Fraud: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Spokane, Washington

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 25 2016
CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC CHRISTOPHER ALLAN COMPLETE RIP OFF ARTIST LEFT MY GAS TANK ON GROUND FOR THREE AFTER GETTING PAID NEPTUNE New Jersey Author: Homdel, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC NEPTUNE, New Jersey

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
Intl Lotaria Classica Commission The World LotteryCiti Securities & Finance Company S.A. Madrid Spain DR, William Morgan They told me I won with lucky numbers 4-15-21-17-36-45 bonus ball45 to the tune of $4,200,000.00 Lisboa Portugal Portugal, country Author: Bronx, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Intl Lotaria Classica Commission Nationwide

May 25 2016
Major World Fake Carfax Long Island City New York Author: Passaic, New Jersey Car Financing: Major World Long Island City, New York

May 25 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 25 2016
Miracle Ear of Shreveport Louisiana Playing and setting up my 86 year old deaf mother into conning her to retest and buying another pair of $4000 new hearing aids after only less than 5 year purchasing of her $5000 pair ..... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Hearing Aid Centers: Miracle Ear Shreveport, Louisiana

May 25 2016
Sexton Landscape Tom's Landscape, Scott Sexton Used my services, Never Paid! Shady guy. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Landscaping: Sexton Landscape Sterling Heights , Michigan

May 24 2016
Diamond's Poodles Stole my photos from my business so they can sell puppies over the internet and scam buyers. Internet Author: Decorah, Iowa Internet Fraud: Diamond's Poodles Internet

May 24 2016
Premiere Global Assets Ltd Carl Bierbaum /Residing in FLorida, USA (naples) Mr. Carl Bierbaum goes around the the world offering fake bonds and getting people to invest their hard earned money into financial plattforms that don't exist.! . This guy a real SCAMMER!!!! gives you his resume and then he screws you!!!!!!....HE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS AND HE IS NOT!, also ties to criminal organizations in Israel, DUbai and London Rhode Island Rhode Island Author: Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Alabama Financial Services: Premiere Global Assets Ltd Rhode Island , Rhode Island

Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Withholding my money Online Internet
A Couple of Questions Are In Order Author: Kealakekua, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card..Green Dot Bank Internet

May 24 2016
USAlegalresourses Over charging my bank account with out my authority I don't know Internet Author: Oakland , California Attorneys & Legal Services: USAlegalresourses Internet

May 24 2016
Superior General Contracting / John Houston Floyd aka John Patricina John Houston Floyd took 5500 dollars from me and says he is in the process of refunding my money Troy Michigan
Dan Kitts LIAR and was proven Wrong Author: Michigan Con Artists: Superior General Contracting Troy, Michigan

May 24 2016
I'm so country Stole my money Las Vegas Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: I'm so country Internet

May 24 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire fraudulent charges and refused to find out where the charges came from on my card Internet
Contact your bank or credit card Author: Edmonton, Alberta Hotel: Hotwire.com Internet

May 24 2016
Summerstone Nursery www.SummerstoneNursery.com SummerStone Nursery took my money and delivered diddley squat, half the order and dead plants Morrison, TN Tennessee Author: Troy, Missouri Landscaping: Summerstone Nursery Morrison, , Tennessee

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
NRA,LLC They called and left a message for my Elderly Mother Patricia Macon Do not know? They would not identify Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: NRA,LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Fast Lane Towing Filed a false insurance claim with my car insurance company- Identity Theft District Heights Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: Fast Lane Towing District Heights, Maryland

May 24 2016
Les Schwab Tire Les Schwab claims my rims were stolen Littleton Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Les Schwab tire Littleton, Colorado

May 24 2016
Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Professional Retail Services clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Retail Services. Professional Retail Services committed to giving customers a quality job with reasonable costs. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Professional Retail Services Inc recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Manorville New York. Author: Medford, New York Builders & Contractors: Professional Retail Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Professional Retail Services is totally focused on servicing their customers with the best quality vendors at a reasonable cost. Medford, New York

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide