Your Search | my world benefits

Jan 19 2017
dodge enterprises inc they put a lean on my truck and i have moved to missouri and i cant sell my truck with this lean on it this has been going on since 1996 so i need trade this truck in.  jacksonville Florida Right to Offset Author: licking , Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: dodge enterprises inc jacksonville, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Giftedlilones They have taken my money and not provided my goods internet Author: Albert Lea, Minnesota Clothing Stores: Giftedlilones Internet

Jan 19 2017
Horsham PA Care Express unauthorized charge on my checking account - senior citizen - never heard of them until I looked on the internet North Dakota Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Chiropractors: Horsham PA Care Express North Dakota

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 19 2017
opticsfast charged more for services than quoted. then witheld my property when i did not pay thier escalated price Nationwide Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Consumer Services: opticsfast Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
endpoint resolution services,LLC Matthew Bakman Ceo called and ask for personal info .. i believe they were trying to steal my identity upstate new york New York Author: vallet village, California Bait-and-Switch: endpoint resolution services,LLC New York

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide arbitration David hart They destroted me got my personal information Online Author: Riverside, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Nationwide arbitration

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Heatworks X1 Tankless water heater Unit Flooded my Garage 2 weeks after installation Charleston South Caroline Author: Tempe, Arizona Plumbing: Heatworks X1 Tankless water heater Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Indiana State Athletic Commission Indiana Gaming Commission, Johanna Holland Indiana Athletic Commission is corrupt and ruined my brother's MMA career Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Lemont, Illinois Government Services: Indiana State Athletic Commission Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 18 2017
Medical Service Group Donna Davis SOLICITING MY MEDICAL INFORMATION FOR PAIN PILLS St. Pete's Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Medical Service Group St. Pete's, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount They did not deliver the goods i ordered and not replying my emails since then. Internet Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Cameras & Video: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Selltecprep.com Lost all my inventory refuses to return my messages roundup Montana Author: las vegas, Nevada Courier Services: Selltecprep.com roundup, Montana

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet