MY DIET PATCHES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my diet patches
There may be more specific results for "my diet patches"
For more specific results for "my diet patches"
Showing 26-50 of 144,013 Found Reports For more specific results for "my diet patches"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Soflo Concepts LLC, BRYAN BERGSTEIN, BERNARD BERGSTEIN Destroyed the interior of my $100k car. Horrible Powedercoating and Horrible Hydrodipping Delray Beach Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Body Work & Repair: Soflo Concepts LLC Delray Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Gloss Motive 500 N Rainbow Blvd Suite 300 Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING MY WIFE-NOT GETTING RIPPED OFF! Las Vegas Internet Author: Hilham, Tennessee Alternative Health: Gloss Motive Internet

May 18 2017
Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Mezzo Distribution Mezzo Groups Pretended they wanted to work together and work as a team. Ended up breaching our contract, taking fraudulent action, scamming me, and pretending to be MY company and (to this day) trying to steal MY customers. Nationwide
Photos of Proof added! Author: New York Small Business Services: Mezzo Groups U.S.A. Nationwide

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Total life changes Jeopardized my life Internet Author: Apex, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Total life changes Internet

May 18 2017
Legal Help Services Nicole Vannoy Amanda Michael Parker/Hutchison Con Artist took advantage of a child in serious danger. When I called and explained a very complicated, and sad situation of a father desperate to get his child out of a dangerous situation they told me they would help with no problem for a low down payment of 250 dollars, and then only 39 dollars a month for every month we needed them after. This is bulls***, as they took my money for them to find us a totally different lawyer that we could of found on our own. Dayton Ohio
Author: PHELPS, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Legal Help Services Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Secret Serum Sent product which I did not request. Opened package to see what was inside. Tyler stated that since package was opened I could not get a refund, but they would give me 50% back. But then it states on paper that if it is returned to sender, package not opened, you still were not allowed a refund. Everyone needs to know about this scam. they charged my account $176,81 Internet Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

May 18 2017
confederate Superstore rebel crate charging a monthly fee to my charge card that I did not consent for Internet Author: MOUNT MORRIS, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: confederate Superstore Internet

May 18 2017
Ashera Star Goddess SheRa Seven Am I wasting my money Internet Author: Houston , Texas Psychic: Ashera Star Goddess Internet

May 18 2017
clair skin revive eye they took 168 out of my account for what...I don't have their product Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Beauty Products: clair skin revive eye Internet

May 17 2017
camille flawless e. flawless Camille Flawless3377 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 2115Las Vegas NV 89109-8928 Camille Flawless ruined my wedding. stoled $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: MARBLE FALLS, Texas Party Planners: camille flawless Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
My Sunny Vacations Travelocity This company sold me an all inclusive vacation package that could be used in 18 months Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Resorts: My Sunny Vacations Nationwide

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Julieanne Zenz Mislead us on a vacation rental and took my mother and I for $1265.00 Batavia, illinois Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Lodging: Julieanne Zenz Nationwide

May 17 2017
Lumineer Soliel They mislead me and charged my card without consent. They wont refund me my money. Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Lumineer Soliel Santa Ana, California

May 17 2017
Canadian Pardon Services SCAM Canadian pardon services Took my money! won't let me cancel toronto, Ontario Author: Sherbrooke, Quebec Title and Escrow Services: Legal Services: Canadian Pardon Services Toronto, ON , Ontario