MY GRANT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my grant
There may be more specific results for "my grant"
For more specific results for "my grant"
Showing 1-25 of 272,096 Found Reports For more specific results for "my grant"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Claimed my husband lived longer than they allow to pay the accidental death benefit Oaklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Macomb, Michigan Insurance Companies: Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company Oaklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 23 2017
Wanderlust Weekly Erica Pollard Wanderlust Magazine contacted my business, conned us out of money for advertisement. lied about running feature stories and promoting business, has information due to the interview Internet Author: Kailua, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Wanderlust Weekly Internet

Saleguru Took money and never shipped my product. Internet
Author: Oil City, Louisiana Skin Care: Saleguru Internet

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Nouvalift Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Ordered a $4.95 trial size and then they charged my account $99.95/month without my permission Las Vegas Nevada Author: Marlborough, Connecticut Skin Care: Nouvalift Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 23 2017
Bravofly Last Minutelastminute.com BravoFly lost my plane ticket so I could not fly, and have failed to give me any compensation Switzerland Internet Author: Cambridge, Travel Agencies: Bravofly Internet

Oct 23 2017
Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC They let my son die in cell with delayed medical attention Columbus Ohio
Author: Cocoa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC Columbus, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
Tommy Carroll Took my money and never came back to finish a roofing job, North Augusta South Carolina Author: Carmi, Illinois Consumer Services: Tommy Caeeoll North Augusta, South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Design home Design Home app for my phone has been stealing furniture on the game. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Design home Internet

Oct 23 2017
BeauteLift UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY BANK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: BeauteLift Internet

My Perfect Resume N/A Scam, Unethical, Credit Card Fraud Internet
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Miscellaneous Companies: My Perfect Resume Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
myvaporstore.com held off my vape for weeks Woodside Internet Author: Saugus, California Unusual Rip-Off: myvaporstore.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
WOWW FASHION DID NOT DELIVER, BUT TOOK THE PAYMENT FROM MY DEBIT CARD Internet Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW FASHION Internet

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute They charged my Visa Account for $149.00 without our knowledge or authorization. Don't know how they got my account # MD Author: Delray Beach,, Florida Alternative Health: PSV Health Sciences Institute Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bank of America Denise Wilburn Gave an inaccurate review on my claim #160313100311 Charlotte city California
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: Bank of America Charlotte city, California

Oct 22 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC purely-naturals product does not work. they sent me more that i did not order. want my moey back. it is suppose to be guanteed, full refund if not satified. i am not satified. pleasant grove Utah Author: HESPERIA, California Weightloss Programs: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC pleasant grove, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Protest180free trail Protest180free trailPro Ñitric oxide free trail They just charged my account again for 89.95 & 88.95 Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: HARTFORD, Connecticut Computer Fraud: Protest180free trail Internet

Oct 22 2017
 Eagles club, I paid three time's$75 and they still won't give me my membership card. Members stated that they received my money but don't trust me. His name is David. Gary Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Eagles club Gary, Indiana