MY PERFECT CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my perfect credit
There may be more specific results for "my perfect credit"
For more specific results for "my perfect credit"
Showing 1-25 of 217,412 Found Reports For more specific results for "my perfect credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Jean Akins Artyja Akins or Arty Someone is Impersonating Me. They Have Set Up A Website and Carrying On Business In My name. Frisco, Texas 75034 On-Line Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: Jean Akins Internet

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Jimmy Jazz Fraud, credit card fraud, fraudulent charges Jersey City New Jersey Author: Milford, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Jimmy Jazz

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Blissful/ Mirra LLC Deceptive/Fraudulent Scam! Charged $198 to Credit Card Without Authorization! Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Blissful Internet

May 23 2017
Jai Property Fairington Club Drive They took my deposit and charged me more money Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Lithonia, Georgia Landlords: Jai Property Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2017
Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS-LIsa Williams-Manager Scammers, Jokers, skimmers- got paid online for thorough cleaning did not do the job, I ended up clenaing my own home Wylie Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Cleaning Services: Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Dorchester Law Center DLC Law Pamela Kramer Loan modification scam. They took my money and didn't do anything. Sherman oaks California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman oaks, California

May 23 2017
Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Gary Hanna Credit Repair complete ripoff, dishonest, illegal, scammer, fool Dillon South Carolina Author: Dillon, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Dillon, South Carolina

May 23 2017
ACB Incentives - Denied a Valid Rebate ACB Incentives approved my rebate on Lg G5 phone, never showed up, then said it was denied. Internet Author: Evergreen, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: ACB Incentives Internet

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
Mirra LLC Blissful Skincare They charged $198 to my credit card without my approval. Stanton California Author: Suches, Georgia Criminal Justice System: Mirra LLC Stanton, California

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
Action Propane Action Duvivan John Colby from Action Propane came to my home and stole my propane tank that I bought from him for my mother who is know dead. Ponca City Oklahoma Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Action Propane Ponca City, Oklahoma

May 23 2017
Go2Capital CJ TatumDerick Faller Did not live up to signed agreement and would not give the stated refund. Lehi Utah Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Credit Services: Go2Capital Internet

May 23 2017
Flagship Merchant Services Dishonest Overcharges to your Merchant Account Author: Pounding Mill, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Internet

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 23 2017
WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING DAMAGED MY BRAND NEW 2017 GMC TRUCK WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT TO ME SPRINGVILLE TENNESSEE Nationwide
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: WALTER FLOWERS TRUCKING Nationwide

May 23 2017
hillcrest publishing xulon press paid $400 twice To have my script on amazon only to get RIP OFF! by This Company! Nationwide Author: yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: hillcrest publishing Nationwide

May 23 2017
Be Found Jobs, Greig Weills Life Coach for Be Found, my experience Nationwide Author: Doraville, Georgia Seminar Programs: Be Found Jobs, Greig Weills Nationwide

May 23 2017
Fatt Merchant - Spencer Hay / Payment Consultant They Are Heavy Spammers & Crooks Internet Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Fatt Merchant Internet

May 23 2017
Crazy insense took my money but did not ship my order got me for $200.00 Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Smoke Shops: crazy insense Internet

May 23 2017
Linkshe.com Did not send my order but billed me for items and cannot contact them Internet Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
Elite IT Home Got into computer without my knowledge Utal Internet Author: Fredericksurg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Elite IT Home Internet