MY PERFECT CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my perfect credit
There may be more specific results for "my perfect credit"
For more specific results for "my perfect credit"
Showing 26-50 of 218,423 Found Reports For more specific results for "my perfect credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Cavalier management Rich altman Made my family sick from black mold. No ventilation in bathroom Pittsfield Massachusetts Author: Lee, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Cavalier management Pittsfield, Massachusetts

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
My. Aspire system. Co Michael Beesom On the internet Michael bees on was sapose to have email some things witch he did not he charge me $29.00. Now I can't get in touch with him or his so called web site how can I get my. Money back or press charges on him... Aspire Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Fraud: My. Aspire system. Co Internet

Jun 24 2017
Blissfully Designed Inc VentureWell Tristan Bliss promised me results and all I received was ripped off. She kept almost $4500 of my money and didnt provide me with any business assistance. Burlington Ontario Author: Seaside, California Business Consultants: Blissfully Designed Inc Burlington, Ontario

Jun 24 2017
AutoZone Brownfield Amanda Pesina Poor Poor Manager would not return my money on defective product. Brownfield Texas Author: brownfield, Texas Auto Parts: AutoZone Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Bank Of America Scam Alert Credit Card Lines of Credit 0% Interest El Paso Texas Author: McMinnville, Oregon Banks: Bank Of America El Paso, Texas

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
Spamming Tools levin-store.com Do not buy toolz from levin-store.com. They are scammers, they make you pay $20 and promise to give you toolz they don't have. levin-store.com is a big scammer. They use they following contacts: - Yahoo : in.spammingtools - Gmail : spammingtools.store@gmail.com - Skype ID : spammingtools.store Pay Accts for the scammers. Pls take note it's diferent perfect money accounts they use: - PM account : U7393027 - PM account : U12751315 - WMZ account : Z200976777517 - Bitcoin : 1BeKeFbmnYvXjTPdFnJkmsVUgeiP9rykez This people are not only scammers but ripoff..(((REDACTED  VIOLATES TOS). Idiots they scamming hustlers too on the internet. indian Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Spamming Tools Internet

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
CREDIT MRI RIP OFF TAMPA Florida Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: CREDIT MRI TAMPA, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Beaute Sample Scam: Will Charge Credit Card Full Price for so-called Sample offer. Difficult to find contact information to contact them. Las Vegas Nevada Beaute Skin Cream is advertised as Illuminated Skin Care Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Garcinia Cambigia Trial Nutra Now Centennial This company is a fraud and took money out my account without my permission! Internet
Author: Decatur, Georgia Attorney Generals: Garcinia Cambigia Trial Internet

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 24 2017
pure cbd debited my bank account $79.95 unknowingly Internet Author: westminster, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: pure cbd internet

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Nutraway Adv I was checking my bank acct, and seen an unauthorized acct that took money out of my acct without authorization. Ohio
Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutraway Adv Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
IVORYOPTION Jon Aidenjona@ivoryoption.com Unable to withdra money although I have over 30k GBP and this is for my credit card that I initially used Internet Author: SLOUGH, Investment Brokers: IVORYOPTION Internet