Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: my perfect credit
There may be more reports for "my perfect credit"
For more results perform a general search for "my perfect credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Pizza Hut Pizza Hut Permits credit card fraud to make sales Texas Question for you--- Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 18 2017
upclick upclick Malta ltd hacked my debit card for $74.63 Internet Author: Berea, Kentucky Cross-Border Scams: upclick Internet

Feb 18 2017
My Tactical Kits High cost of internet purchases Internet Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Specialty Stores: My Tactical Kits Internet

Feb 18 2017
PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts This fraudulent company has reported 3 evictions on my credit report in a 4 month period. Woodstock Georgia Most People Author: Duluth, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: PDQ SERVICES /Altera Riverside Apts Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 18 2017
TRYHEALTHYESSEN Charged unauthorized charge to my bank account. Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Beauty Products: TRYHEALTHYESSEN Internet

Feb 18 2017
COALGLOW CREAM charged me 92.94 on my card. didnt read anything where they was doing that Nationwide Author: GARDNERS, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: COALGLOW CREAM Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Cellunlocker.net Unauthorized Charge, Held my money while I was mislead by multiple support representatives, and was belittled Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellunlocker.net Internet

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Recruits individuals for sales associate. Promises commission on the sale of the business lead acquired. Jerry has been avoiding calls in regards to a commission owed . He change company password as to avoid any business related to my lead. He Recruits and does not pay hourly rate for time spent getting leads. He refused to write up a contract to pay commission. Tustin California xx Author: Tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Tustin, California

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
NLC took my money North Carolina, Ohio Nationwide Author: Elkridge, Maryland Mortgage Companies: NLC Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Volvo Cars Marin Marin Luxury Cars Volvo XC90 Bursts Into Flames and Burns Down My Garage After Being Serviced at Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera California Author: Kentfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera, California

Feb 17 2017
Crazy incense Prioritypotpurri, loopy incense Took order online, took the payment from MasterCard and never sent my purchase Las vegas Nationwide Author: Eagle, Idaho Producers: Crazy incense Internet

Feb 17 2017
Revita Youth Infomercial Rip-off Scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: Urbana, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
Vita-lumanance Unauthorized use of my bank charge card for items that I did not order. The items were skin cream and eye serum. St. Petersburg Florida Author: nashville, Tennessee Skin Care: Vita-lumanance St. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Beauty Instant Cream Remover Ordered trial size for 4.95. Did not work for me. Cancelled within the 30 day trial and now billed. 99.95. Said was my responsibility to read 14 day cancellation. Ordered this on ad for Victoria Olsteen. New Jersey Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Instant Cream Remover New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Shipped product unauthorized and Billed Credit Card unauthorized Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 17 2017
revive youth took over 120.00 when I tried to cancel a 4.95 supposed order st petersburg fl Florida and all over Was it a free trial? Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: revive youth st petersburg fl, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lenders Cloud is dedicated to guiding you through the complicated process of finding not just a loan, but, the correct loan for your business. By using creative strategy and incomparable service we will show you how funding a business should be handled. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lenders Cloud pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Libel and Slander by Richard Johnson and Robert Goodrich Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Author: Tustin, California Credit & Debt Services: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida