MY WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: my world
There may be more specific results for "my world"
For more specific results for "my world"
Showing 26-50 of 150,001 Found Reports For more specific results for "my world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Bruce Johnson Red Bull hiring manager Wrap my car for money Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Internet Fraud: Bruce Johnson Red Bull hiring manager Internet

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 24 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Like many of its customers, CEO Lee Arnold started out looking for a proven method to build his wealth.*UPDATE: Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
It turned out great Author: portland, Oregon Seminar Programs: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Coeur D’ Alene, Idaho

May 24 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Dr Ourion not what you think ..Epion very bad botox job Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Doctors: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

May 24 2017
First American Home Warranty AC broke down. Sent a repair man who said my ducts were dirty. He didn't have any tools, didn't know how to work the thermostat. Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Home Improvements: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

May 24 2017
WANG GANG LOSTISLAND.IT POWERED BY ONLINE SHOES CHEAP I ORDERED A PAIR OF BASS WEEJUNS I THOUGHT.ORDER WAS IN MY WIFES NAME CO.USED ITALIAN LAN. SITE THEY SENT A CHEAP PAIR OF SNEAKERS SHANGHAISHI SHANGHIA CHINA Internet CHINA Author: Rome, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: WANG GANG Internet

May 24 2017
Cash net USA group Case I.d., Eric martin, owe $832.75, have my s.s.n placed on hold and an alert is placed on me Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Cash net USA group Internet

May 24 2017
Mary Kay Sullivan Gardner, Mary Kay Sullivan, Mary Kay Gardner Mary Kay Gardner cheated my mom Beecher Illinois Author: Beecher, Illinois Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mary Kay Sullivan Gardner Beecher, Illinois

May 24 2017
HugeDomains.com Huge Domains, Cyber Squatting, HugeDomains Cyber Squatting, Ignoring my requests, Complete lack of professionalism in communication Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Web Hosting: HugeDomains.com Internet

May 24 2017
Credit one bank Bad customer support. Got a card for my gf and I and it destroyed her credit for me using the card and she never used it. I am the primary so why should it affect hers. Las Vegas Nevada You can't have it both ways. Author: Dublin, Virginia Credit Services: Credit one bank Nationwide

May 24 2017
Puppy Love Kennels Catherine Farmer Be Aware! Did not refund my refundable $575.00 deposit left on a puppy. Limestone Tennessee
Author: Groveland, Massachusetts Sales People: Puppy Love Kennels Limestone, Tennessee

May 24 2017
Calling2home RoB my d**n money Internet Author: Passaic, New Jersey Correctional Facilities: Calling2home Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Jean Akins Artyja Akins or Arty Someone is Impersonating Me. They Have Set Up A Website and Carrying On Business In My name. Frisco, Texas 75034 On-Line Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: Jean Akins Internet

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 23 2017
Jai Property Fairington Club Drive They took my deposit and charged me more money Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Lithonia, Georgia Landlords: Jai Property Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2017
Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS-LIsa Williams-Manager Scammers, Jokers, skimmers- got paid online for thorough cleaning did not do the job, I ended up clenaing my own home Wylie Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Cleaning Services: Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Dorchester Law Center DLC Law Pamela Kramer Loan modification scam. They took my money and didn't do anything. Sherman oaks California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman oaks, California

May 23 2017
ACB Incentives - Denied a Valid Rebate ACB Incentives approved my rebate on Lg G5 phone, never showed up, then said it was denied. Internet Author: Evergreen, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: ACB Incentives Internet

47, Report #1200489

May 23 2017
World Patent Marketing Desa Deceive and lie to regular herd working people for the sole porpose of making money. Miami, FL / NY Nationwide Author: Florida Liars: World Patent Marketing Nationwide

May 23 2017
Sherri Worth, DDS  talked me into doing on my teeth vinyls over my teeth, said wouldn't file down much...turned out I was put to sleep 3 hours then 4 hours and she did crowns too cost 60M  twice what agreed on , had to  Newport Beach, California Author: Newport Beach,, California Dental Services: Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

May 23 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with the company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Deltona, Florida Home Based Business: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing Boise, Idaho

May 23 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione has experienced staff and care. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Pacific Palisades, California Doctors: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California