Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

myinfo1.com

Showing 26-50 of 3,840 Found Reports For more specific results for "myinfo1.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 31 2016
Emporium. Com Pacific Credit Group Took my Money But Never sent my Order and even tried to take more Money out of my Bank. California Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium. Com San Diego, California

Dec 26 2016
Farmers Only . Com Ripoff Dating Site Internet Author: West Jefferson, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Farmers Only . Com Internet

Dec 24 2016
Champs apparel Ordered a Carson wentz jersey on 12/8/16. It said it was shipped 12/15/16. I never received it. The website champs apparel does not exist when I went to inquire about purchase. I went on champs. Com and was told by their customer service that champs apparel was fraudulent. I paid by credit card which I cancelled charge Internet Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Sporting Goods: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 24 2016
Oak Discount Store .com SCAM Paid for product, did not receive. Guangzhou Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Manufactures: Oak Discount Store .com Internet

Dec 22 2016
M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef villar-shop.com, www.tienda-zambrano66.com, M NIEVES CORREA MARCO, Zoe Albin, Albin-Gaast Fake Seller on Ebay never sent item I paid for Valldoreix Internet
Hasselblad camera lot Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: M NIEVES CORREA MARCO Ebay:eldomingodef Internet

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
Mypix2 Mypix2.com Ordered a canvas in May 2016 no delivery they keep saying its in production. After emailing about 20 times I decide to report to BBB this company is scamming Apex North Carolina Author: West Hollywood , California Appliances: Mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 19 2016
CreditNet Net Credit. com CreditNet / Net Credit is asking for your login in and password to your Bank Don't Do IT!!!!! Internet Author: Duluth, Georgia Loans: CreditNet Internet

Dec 18 2016
kijiji 416 Number Scam kijiji 416 number scam Toronto GTA Vanity kijiji.ca/416numbers www.kijiji416.com kijiji 416 number scam sale vanity easy golden 647 905 number scam police Toronto Ontario Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: kijiji 416 Number Scam Internet

Dec 13 2016
Godaddy .com Stole 2K Scottsdale Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Godaddy .com Internet

Dec 13 2016
rewardingways. com REWARDING WAYS IS PETTY THIEVES Internet
Author: Raleigh , New Jersey Websites: rewardingways. com Internet

Dec 09 2016
MyPix2.com never received my canvas Internet Author: Oregon Computer Mail Order: MyPix2.com Internet

39, Report #1341918

Dec 07 2016
mypix2 Groupon mypix2.com never delivered Apex North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 21 2016
CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM JEANNIE KERNS, KERNS AND ASSOCIATE SCAM Internet EMAIL ME SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM Internet

Nov 21 2016
1&1.com would not honor free domain with purchase Internet Author: Whittier, California Web Hosting: 1&1.com Internet

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 09 2016
Richard Alberty, Richard A, ra@blhomesllc.com, a7862465700@gmail.com, a18001410@gmail.com,  SCAMMED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Key Biscayne Florida
this man Richard Alberty, Richard A, ra@blhomesllc.com, a7862465700@gmail.com, a18001410@gmail.com from Key Biscayne Florida website: http://www.legacylandandfarm.com/ Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Alberty Key Biscayne, Florida