Your Search | myiproducts imail,
Approximately 117 Reports Found

Jan 23 2009
Myiproducts Imail Slammed my at&t account - billed me for some service I didn't authorize Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Houston, Texas Internet Services: Myiproducts Imail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jan 23 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Enhanced Services Billing Inc. erroneously or fraudulently billed for voicemail service I never authorized Internet Author: P, Georgia Telephone Companies: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Enhanced Services Billing Inc. Internet

Jan 02 2009
MyiProducts IMail Unauthorized Charges to my phone company Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Kimball, West Virginia Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Dec 12 2008
MYIProducts IMail Fraudulent charges made to my AT&T telephone bill. Internet Author: Redding, California Telephone Companies: MYIProducts IMail Internet

Nov 10 2008
Imail Planet, Inc. Let unauthorized person create a billable account Dallas Texas Author: cypress, California Questionable Activities: Imail Planet, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Nov 05 2008
MyI Products Imail I was going over my att telephone bill and to my surprise I found a 14.95 monthly charge from these people. I immediately called them and spoke to an agent named Betty. She tried to explain why I was charged and could never come up with a website or telephone number that had been used. All she kept saying was that this was legal and that I had to pay for this service. I don't think this is right. Internet Author: brownsville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: MyI Products Imail Internet

Oct 17 2008
Myiproducts Imail they crammed me for $134.55 ($15.77 a month) Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Myiproducts Imail Internet

Oct 16 2008
MyiProducts IMail Unauthorized Account and Billing Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Houston, Texas Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Sep 07 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL fraudulent charges Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Fontana, California Telemarketers: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Forest Lake, Minnesota

Aug 28 2008
Enhanced Billing Services MyIProducts IMail Unauthorized Account Set Up and Billed to My AT&T Account Internet Author: Pleasant Grove, Alabama Questionable Activities: Enhanced Billing Services MyIProducts IMail Internet

Aug 21 2008
MyIproducts Imail Billing my phone bill unauthorized for $16.00/ month Internet Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Communications & Networking: MyIproducts Imail Nationwide

Aug 01 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL THE MYIPRODUCT SCAM BE AWARE Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Internet

Jul 24 2008
MyIproducts Imail Internet and phone service provider Ripoff Internet Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Online banking: MyIproducts Imail Nationwide

Jul 23 2008
MyIproducts Imail LLC Cramming Charges to AT&T phone bill Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Oxford, Michigan Computer Fraud: MyIproducts Imail LLC Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jul 22 2008
MyiProducts IMail Phone Bill Scam! MyiProducts places fraudulent phone charge without permission Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jun 24 2008
Enhanced Billing Services Inc,on Behalf Of Myiproducts Imail fraud. put a charge of $16.16 on my at&t bill. Clearwater Florida Author: lake mary, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Enhanced Billing Services Inc,- Myiproducts Imail Clearwater, Florida

Jun 18 2008
IncMyiProducts Imail Appeared on my Bill out of nowhere Scottddale Arizona Author: Escondido, California E-trade: MyiProducts Imail Scottddale, Arizona

Jun 04 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL AT&T Allows MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Company to Rip Me Off!! Internet Nationwide Author: Clarksdale, Mississippi Telemarketers: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Nationwide

May 31 2008
MYIPRODUCT IMAIL AND ESBI INC Unauthorized charges to AT&T account Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Voicemail Services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL AND ESBI INC Forest Lake, Minnesota

May 05 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL And ESBI Inc ARE FRAUDS!I was checking my phone bill today and found an unauthorized charge of $14.95. The charge was listed under ESBI for the following services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE. Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Union City, California Telephone Answering Services: MYIPRODUCT IMAIL AND ESBI INC Forest Lake, Minnesota

Apr 11 2008
IMail Voicemail Service I received the same email shown in your posting. I never signed up for or agreed to anything like this. The check box and order button referred to by the employee in the rebuttal must be hidden or disguised. Forest Lake Minnesota Author: seaside, California Internet Fraud: IMail Voicemail Service Forest Lake, Minnesota

Apr 10 2008
Myiproducts Imail Llc company charged me for services I didn't order Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Voicemail Services: Myiproducts Imail Llc Internet, Nationwide

Mar 30 2008
Alan Barker MyiOffers Imail Ripoff North Carolina North Carolina Author: Statesville, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: Alan Barker Nationwide

Mar 16 2008
MyiProducts automatic charges to phone bill for service I did not authorize Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Hayward, California Voicemail Services: MyiProducts Forest Lake, Minnesota

Mar 08 2008
ESBI MyIProduct Imail Voicemail, i was crammed for a service I didn't sign up for Internet Author: Fresno, California Voicemail Services: MyIProduct Imail Voicemail ESBI Internet