Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Dec 09 2016
Pet air way Door to door service I paid 220 for a pup to be shipped. Then 3 hours later emails me that I have to pay a $850 refundable pet insurance fee before the pup can get back on board. New castle Delaware
Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Courier Services: Pet air way Internet

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freight All Kinds Patrick Zeigler This Company Don't Pay (Truck Not In Use ) fee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Freight All Kinds

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet WellsFargo Leasing Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Progress Residential Rent Progress Refused to refund Pet Deposit and Continues to charge Pet Fee when I Did Not Bring my Pet! Alpharetta Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Progress Residential Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
J& F Investment Solutions Inc Total Scam, Advance Fee Loan, Non DIsclosure, Try to bully to get more $$ and Adds Fake Fees, Refusal to Refund RADNOR Pennsylvania Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Loans: J& F Investment Solutions Inc RADNOR, Pennsylvania

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 25 2016
Get Response Charged me 9 x times my mthly fee for going over my monthly plan once Internet Author: Olinda, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Get Response Internet

Nov 25 2016
Otto Pinto Capitol One Otto Pinto negotiated a home loan refinance with terms he refused to honor then charged a loan abandonment fee when I would not pay his demand Wilmington Delaware Author: Hernando, Mississippi Banks: Otto Pinto Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 25 2016
TDM Magazine They have been charging my card $79 a month and it was suppose to me a one time fee Internet Author: Albany, Louisiana Preschools: TDM Magazine Internet

Nov 24 2016
GAMELOOT NETWORK COMMISSION SCAM - FACTUAL Legitimately earned commissions were never paid. Accounts canceled - no payments made. Company only has voicemail - and email - they ignore both and continue to market as a legitimate company. I need to sue them for FRAUD. Lake Lotawana missouri
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: GAMELOOT NETWORK Internet

Nov 24 2016
gift2go.net Visa gift card / IDT Financial Services Gift card fraud monthly fee zero balance Newark New Jersey Author: Flushing , New York Credit & Debt Services: gift2go.net Visa gift card / IDT Financial Services Newark, New Jersey

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide We now have sufficient evidence for a lawsuit ashley hawthorne and chaz for falsely accusing us of harassment and reporting false stuff to the banking data system and can't have a new bank account Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
GREYHOUND BUS GIFT TICKET FEE RIP OFF DALLAS Texas Author: Mabank, Texas Bus Travel: GREYHOUND BUS Internet

Nov 17 2016
Home Adviors Leaves threatening voicemail Nationwide Author: Colorado Advertising Agencies: Home Adviors Nationwide