Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Dec 28 2016
Champs Apparel champsapparelstore.com I ordered a football jersey Dec. 6 for my son, paid extra for shipping, never received my order and they charged me $101.30 more than the invoice and $1.01 foreign transaction fee. They are a fake website. Beware do not order from them. China Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida On-Line Stores: Champs Apparel Internet

Dec 27 2016
Wang gang Irdered Patricia nash weekender bag for a total of 149.00 wit all fee on december 16. I just received on december 27,a fake gucci purse with the value of 10.00! SHANGHAISHI, SHANGHAI 201105 China Author: Opelika, Alabama Clothing Stores: Wang gang Internet

Dec 26 2016
Secret Serum Brentwood Beauty Cream Trial size bait & switch.. Monthly fee! Lewiston, Maine Internet
Author: Campton, New Hampshire Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Positive Voyage I order 2bracelet were it say free just pay shipping they charged the fee then on 12-24-16 they withdraw 19.99 from my account and still no items received Internet
Author: Santa Clara , California Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Dec 22 2016
Nick Tepper Nick Tepper, lawyer I paid him $1,000 to have a dialologue with my brother. His office left two messages with no return call form my brother. He never even wrote my brother. I told him, His efforts were pointles and to refund my money. He didn't even have a copy of my signed retainer agreement. Instead of refunding my unused portion, he sends me a Fee Arbitration application, knowing the fiiling fee is expensivie and takes months to be heard. What a d**k. Whaever you do, DONT HIRE NICK! los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nick Tepper los angeles, California

Dec 22 2016
Acacia lily Company sent email confirmation and took my money. Never got a shipment confirmation and the number has a voicemail that has not been set up. Also never responded to email. Website looks very legit. I have to get a new card because I'm afraid what they'll do with my info. This is complete fraud and whoever is doing this needs to do their time! Internet Author: Woonsocket ri , Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Acacia lily Internet

32, Report #1320819

Dec 21 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
A Real Chance Inc is Innocent Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Dec 21 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
These trial purchases are a subscription based service Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Dec 21 2016
Olympia Financial Fee Collector, not a direct lender though he represents himself to be a lender Who Knows California Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Olympia Financial Who Knows, California

Dec 21 2016
U.S. Trust loans Usatrustloans Buy gift cards to pay activation fee taxes on loan Austin texas Nationwide Author: Arkansascity, Kansas Credit Services: U.S. Trust loans Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Charged late fee when I never received original violation notice Greenlawn New York The whole story Author: Greenlawn, New York Motor Vehicle Division: Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Internet

Dec 20 2016
San Francisco Housing Authority I had been upset they are so disrespectful talk to me and poor customer service and Assistant Manager James is so make me upset offended by using me NSF fee but I stop the check actually since talk back to me I getting real piss off The City Halls and Gov Don't apply Housing talk back to you and watch ... SFHA Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Property Management: San Francisco Housing Authority Internet

Dec 20 2016
Title Max Tiltle Pawn Interest rate extremely high,they charging 10 dollars per day as a late fee also. Bainbridge Georgia Author: Bainbridge, Georgia State Government: Title Max Tiltle Pawn Bainbridge , Georgia

Ohio Auto Loans Ripoff/Excessive Charges Columbus Ohio
Did Ohio Auto Loans report loan payments to the credit bureaus? Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Ohio Auto Loans Columbus, Ohio

Dec 19 2016
conns conns and synchrony bank charging 30 dollar late fee more than once when money taken out of bank two days ahead of due date. austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Financial Services: conns austin, Texas

Dec 19 2016
Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines I called a company to get a quote on home insurance. This company came online and made the offer of sending a $100 voucher to busy stuff from Walmart, Target and other stores by only charing $1.95 as processing fee. Not Known Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Telemarketers: Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Networx Online Solutions , Mark Kimball, Amber Networx guaranteed that they would make me a profit within 90 days or I will get a full refund. I paid $3000 for a marketing package where they would take care of the website and get a commission off the sales. When the 90 days were up and I had not seen a single penny made I asked them to honor the guarantee. Amber said she can refund $240 the initial start up fee. I said that is not what was agreed upon with Mark Kimball and that is not what the contract says. She has since not returned any of the numerous messages I have left for her. Phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Websites: Networx Online Solutions Phoenix , Arizona

Dec 18 2016
Online Academy Denver CO Location-Tony Desantis Rep. tradingacademy.com Was told that I could receive a refund of my registration fee. It's been over 2 years and still waiting. Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Trade Schools: Online Academy Denver CO Location-Tony Desantis Rep. Denver, Colorado

Dec 16 2016
Passport Inn Kemah Texas Called to book a room with the Passport Inn Kemah,Texas,,,I had to cancel my booking went thru Booking.com all through the add it said,,Free Cancelation. I not only did not get a refund or even a discount or maybe a rebooking fee. They charged me the full room amount but they ADDED TAXES.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport Inn Kemah Texad Internet

Dec 16 2016
Data Compliance Services REVIEW:  Data Compliance Services | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust: Data Compliance Services dedicated customer satisfaction. Data Compliace Services has a ZERO Cancellation Fee program, they are confident their processing and customer service will keep Merchants with us for the duration of their time in business. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, allowing Merchants to take MasterCard and VISA. With Elavon (A wholly owned subsidiary of US Bank) and Intuit as trusted partners, Merchants are serviced correctly, respectfully, in a timely fashion. Data Compliance Services receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Data Compliance Services made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Data Compliance Services.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Data Compliance Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Data Compliance Services, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Data Compliance Services implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Data Compliance Services offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 15 2016
Lindsey Management Company/The Links I applied for a specific apartment on the application that I submitted. I was told that this 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom was available prior and while applying. Two days later they call and tell me that the apartment is no longer available and the application fee is non-reimbursable. However, there is a part in the contract that is misleading and says that this occasion would refundable. Fayetteville Arkansas
Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Real Estate Services: Lindsey Management Company Fayetteville, Arkansas

Dec 14 2016
Comenity Capital Bank Virgin American Airlines Credit Card Rip off bank. Charges fees and penalties for cards they do not send to customer, yet charges a $49 annual fee that you know nothing about. Columbus, OH 43218-3045 Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Comenity Capital Bank Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Datainsure REVIEW: RECOMMENDED TRUSTED DATAINSURE | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE™ …businesses you can trust: Datainsure is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Datainsure has a ZERO Cancellation Fee program, they are confident their processing and customer service will keep Merchants with us for the duration of their time in business. Datainsure implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, allowing Merchants to take MasterCard and VISA. With Elavon (A wholly owned subsidiary of US Bank) and Intuit as trusted partners, Merchants are serviced correctly, respectfully, and in a timely fashion. Datainsure receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Datainsure made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Datainsure.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Datainsure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Datainsure, a merchant services/credit caqrd processing company. Datainsure implements and monitors PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance, this allows merchants to take Mastercard and Visa payments. Datainsure offers a full range of payment options including credit, PIN Debit, gift cards and so much more. Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Industry Level Music Group Sean Davidson Bait and Switch! They claim they will develop you as a musician and promote you to receord labels for a fee! Los Angeles Internet ILMG Response Author: San Jose, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Industry Level Music Group Internet