Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
General Power Inc Deceptive Business Practise when charging core fee. Tucson Arizona Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Auto Parts: General Power Inc Tucson, Arizona

Feb 02 2017
Ocotillo Friends Facebook Scam - Business Directory Listing Fee to Advertise Chandler Arizona Author: Ocotillo, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Ocotillo Friends Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2017
Independent bank Convienience fee rip off Memphis Tennessee Author: Fate, Texas Banks: Independent bank Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements stated shipping fee only and then charged my credit card and add. charge 79.95 Tampa Fl.33684 Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Alternative Health: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet

Jan 29 2017
Core Skincare Core Skincare - Fraudulant Offer: FREE SAMPLE for shipping fee of $4.97. Added additional products and fees for a total of $45.91 without my approval. Toronto, ON M3J 1P0 Internet
My Final Statement on Core Skincare Author: Torrington, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 29 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Success! Netzero refunded all funds they wrongly deducted from my account! Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 28 2017
Beauty integrations Charge me membership fee for something I'm not a member of Pendleton indiana  Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty integrations Indiana

Jan 28 2017
AT&T I have been a customer of AT&T for over 5 years and have internet and direct tv. I decided to cancel my direct tv because my bill keeps going up and was told my contract was up and would pay no cancellation fee and to send back my equipment which I did. Carol Stream Illinois Arbtration Author: Napa, California Customer: AT&T Carol Stream, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Nexxus Business Alliance Tom McKenzie - Mac MacKenzie - Mac McKenzie - Ernie Mac Mott ADVANCE FEE SCAM Internet THEY FUND FALONSO IS CLUELESS Author: Niagara, Ontario Financial Services: Nexxus Business Alliance Internet

Jan 26 2017
Limited Goods MyGoods “I bought from MyGoods, aka Limited Goods via Walmart.com. NEVER AGAIN. They sent me a used product, which they refused to recognize as such, and charged me the restocking fee. Their customer service does not validate the very words customer service. This company does not act with any morals.” Author: WESTERLO, New York Car Parts & Accessories: Limited Goods Nationwide

37, Report #1352067

Jan 26 2017
Bob Manasseh Mbogo Bob Manasseh Mbogo, Manasseh Bob Mbogo, Big Move Investments.,JULIUS KULUNDU ASIBA UPFRONT FEE FRAUD WITH FAILURE TO DELIVER PRODUCT Kenya Internet Author: Hong Kong, California Financial Services: Bob Manasseh Mbogo Internet

38, Report #1351972

Jan 25 2017
Shew Management Charged an extra month's fee unfairly West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Building Services: Shew Management West Chester, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Gold Crown Resort Promotora Cabo Pacifico Annual renewal fee being charged California Author: sunnyvale, California Resorts: Gold Crown Resort Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
NEXTcapital Next RE Capital LLC; LLC Edward O Mehrfar, Esq Kevin Perrotta Stacey Ribotsky Application Fee Scam, Direct Lender Scam Great Neck New York Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loans: NEXTcapital Great Neck , New York

Jan 18 2017
YourMechanic.com YourMechanic Inspection fee & warranty scam Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: YourMechanic.com Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Wanted 4,719 $ as a tax fee upon receiving wanted another 8,000$ for a new Mexico tax. This was/is up front money. Roswell Georgia Author: leesville, Louisiana Resorts: Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Roswell, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Las vegas athletic club Lvac Charges fee at different times, claims there are insufficient funds, then charges more fees Las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Las vegas athletic club Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 14 2017
Concealed online They have a concealed weapons safety course that when completed, follows up with a 65 dollar fee Burbank Oregon
Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Computer Classes: Concealed online Burbank, Oregon