Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Aug 07 2014
Crunch Gym Crunch Gym Chino, CA Hidden fee scam Chino California Author: Ontario, California Weightloss Programs: Crunch Gym Chino, California

Aug 07 2014
DirecTv $200 early cancellation Fee!!! Nationwide Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Satellite Companies: DirecTv Nationwide

Aug 07 2014
Hoffmann law group Stole my money! I paid 6000 dollars up front and a 495.00 monthly fee. Now the number dont work to talk to them. north palm beach Florida Author: Sullivan, Illinois Questionable Activities: Hoffmann law group north palm beach, Florida

Aug 07 2014
Adrianas Insurance Adriana Gallardo Illegal broker fee charges All locations CA Author: Riverside, California Insurance Agencies: Adrianas Insurance Internet

Aug 07 2014
Neighborhood Silver Tra Nelson and Valerie Brown In March I was looking for a home for rent and on a trusted website  had this advertisement, I was not going to do it because my credit is not good, but i decided to and a few days later I recieve an email from them stating that I was approved and to give them a call I called and he Tra told me it was hard getting me approved but he finally got it done but I would have to go to school. he told me my amount and that I would have to pay it back to them in a year Of course i said OK but I told him how did you get me in school when my funds were exhausted he said no its right here you can go back  so I agreed he proceeded to tell me the fee was $150 and how i had to pay it well I did at Chase bank.  weeks went buy I had not heard fromhim. Tra finally called back  he said my next process is with Valerie Brown he gave me her info a few weeks more no called then I finally got a hold of her and she said she had gottten everything processed and i shall recieve my higherone card and once i start school i would recieve the money from them. well after 2 weeks in school i started looking at my funding it said a different amount from what they said,  online based Internet Author: austell, Georgia Loans: Neighborhood Silver Internet

Aug 06 2014
LifeLine from Verizon Seniors Targeted in 'Lifeline' Scam Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Voicemail Services: Telephone Companies: LifeLine from Verizon Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Finger Monkies Pretends to be monkey breeder, pay for monkey, then surprise forgot about LATF fee, no real monkey Supposedly New Hampshire New Hampshire Author: Midland , Michigan Animal Abuse: Finger Monkies Internet

Aug 05 2014
Encore Payment Systems They are an ISO/MSP for HSBC Bank Misleading about refund for switching with them and reimbursing early termination fee. Addison TX Author: Mills River, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Encore Payment Systems Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
DMI They sent me a urgent notification notice stating: please return by July 31,2014 saying urgent notice is to advise you that upon reciept of payment and authorization, the following goods will be shipped to you at the address below. Please return this form in the envelope provided with the fee shown below for acquistion of the photographic equipment currently held at the central clearing house. Immediate shipment guarnteed. TOTAL PAYMENT FOR EQUIPMENT IS $13.78 + $3.00 insured shipping & handling for a total of $16.78 - model being held is NIPPON 35mm focus free camera, including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard, hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash and carrying strap. : your next step - for immediate shipmen t make check or moneyh order payable to DMI and return this notice in the envelope provided. This is full purchase price of all the merchandise described. They also had a NO. 12564810 for a reference...I had ordered some camera equipment at a earlier date and thought it was referring to it. But it was from another Company, I should have checked it first::: SHAME ON ME !!!Carrollton Texas Author: Homosassa, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Aug 04 2014
Judging Office & Decisions Center They sent a letter stating that had won$1,140,000 and just needed to send $11.89 as an acquisition fee. Kansas City Kansas Author: Hinckley, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 04 2014
Sunrise Down Finical tony approved,needed 900 for insurance fee,sent it no money or refund toronto Internet Author: Brandon, Alabama Financial Services: Sunrise Down Finical Internet

Aug 04 2014
D.A. Systems Company This company mailed me what seemed like a legitimate job opportunity. I researched the company online, saw nothing negative, even called the phone number which rang to a voicemail. They sent a check, which I am skeptical of, but it looked legit. After 3 days sitting in my bank account, they emptied my account. Auburn Hills Michigan Author: Everett , Massachusetts Employment Services: D.A. Systems Company Auburn Hilld, Michigan

Aug 03 2014
Union Worker's Credit Services Sent lettergiving us 10K for a fee of $37.00 Dallas Texas Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Credit & Debt Services: Union Worker's Credit Services Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
Dermagenix Eye cream & Ageless Cream I live in Australia. I requested a sample of the Dermagenix Eye cream & Anti Wrinkle formula. The product is useless. Now, after receiving my free sample I have been charged two amounts on my Credit Card $137.54 + transfer fee $4.13 the second $127.15 + $3.81 transfer fee. This is disgusting, I didn't give permission for the company to use my Credit Card for purchase of these items. They are dishonest and its a scam. Houston Texas Author: Cranebrook NSW Australia, Alabama Beauty Products: Dermagenix Houston, Texas

Aug 03 2014
ISA Finance Groups. Mr. Paul Raymond - Director Of Operations - ISA Finance Groups - 401 Lafayett, 5th NWNew Delhi, India 110003 T: +91-886-738-0770F: +91-886-761-1910 info@isafinancegroups.tk Advance Fee Scam New Delhi Internet Author: NYC , New York Loans: ISA Finance Groups Internet

Aug 03 2014
QAWatches.com aka QNQ Watch Collection Don't fall for this scam!!!! The survey is an ad campaign. FREE luxury watch for only a $5.99 shipping fee is just a way to get your credit card number. In a few weeks they will charge your card $95.00. Burbank California Author: Branson, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: QA Watches Burbank, California

Aug 02 2014
Judges Distribution Center Award notification commission The executor of this award notification commission judging office was instructed to send me a letter along with a check of $1,140,000.00. Of course it required a payment from me of $12.99, the acquisition fee, payable to the office of ANC. I could only respond by mail as there was no web address, email address, phone #. Kansas City Kansas Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Judges Distribution Center Kansas City , Kansas

Aug 02 2014
Dermanique Face Serum Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dermanique Face Serum Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 01 2014
ULSC BAD CREDIT This is a scam they told me I was approved for, 20,000. and I knew all along it was a lie,what company will lend you that much money, also make you only,one time fee of 34.25. that I paid for still waiting on my cash. well I was scammed. Only email and no phone number little fishy New York, NY 10001 New York, NY 10 Author: woodbury, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: ULSC BAD CREDIT New York, NY 10001 , Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
Dermagenix Survey which I thought was for my bank!! Was Not!! Thought I was paying shipping fee and would receive free sample for taking Survey!! Wilmington Delaware Author: Louisiana Internet Fraud: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 31 2014
Anne Nicholas I am a notary and was contracted to go to a client of Proficio Mortgage's and help him fill out a loan application. Proficio stiffed me my fee and never paid me a dime for my work. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Anne Nicholas Littleton, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Acs We can understand your situation right now. So as per your word we are holding your case till next week and we are also mentioning in your case file that you are paying by the next week. We will cease the other rate of interest, penalty charges, and late fee charges and we will freeze all the legal consequences against you. Get back to us ASAP for other queries. Internet Author: Sharon , Pennsylvania Internet: Acs Internet

Jul 31 2014
Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration This business doesn't even deserve 1 star. They lie to you and the customer service is very bad! Plus they take half of your mortgage as their fee and don't even tell you before! I thought they are from the lender because it came in the same envelope with It's a scam!! Xenia, OH 45385 Author: AVENTURA, Florida Loan Modification: Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration Internet

Jul 30 2014
Aaron Price, Hamilton Financial Partners John Ness, James Adams DUE DILIGENCE FEE Stealing Atlanta, GA Georgia Author: San Clemente, California Mortgage Brokers: Aaron Price, Hamilton Financial Partners Internet

Jul 28 2014
La Dermanique I ordered a free trial sample of their anti aging face serum product, and was asked to pay a shipping fee of $4.95. The site maintained that I would never be bill on a continously basis for this product. I did not commit to any reoccuring orders or charges to my debot card. I am interested in persuing legal action against this compnay, for unauthorized charge to my debit card. 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, Internet
Author: Northport, Alabama Beauty Salons: La Dermanique Internet