Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 10 2016
Skin Element Products didn't work as it advertised & deducted my restocking fee unreasonable Pacoima California Author: Warrington, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin Element Internet

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
IBI*FABKIDS.COM Unknowingly I am being charged a fee of 29.95 a month since Demember 2015. I just paid attention to it today and looked at my financial instutions history and was being charged $29.95 every since at the beginning of each month til today. I ordered an out fit with a coupon of theirs and paid $4.98 in November 2015. California
Author: rentz, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: IBI+++

May 08 2016
Network Solutions Charged domain reinstatement fee of $30+ and claimed I cannot reuse my domain with another provider for 75 days Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Internet Services: Network Solutions Internet

May 07 2016
premier promotion group (PPG) Jim Rutherford fake money Awards wanting to send $20 for confirmation data fee Fresh Meadows New York Author: Lyons , Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: premier promotion group Fresh Meadows , New York

May 06 2016
NFA they claim i won $1,560.000.00 just send $20.00 processing fee i did this about 2 months ago they just cash your check and never hear from them again so i will send them a $20.00 play money this time and see how they like it. Jackson Heights New York Author: SHELTON, Connecticut News Media: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

May 06 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists They told me that I have won 2,399,000.00 dollars.This has been going on for about 1 year.They was always a processing fee it would be different amount $20.00 or $30.00 dollars.I have probalbly sent them $400.00 dollars.Iam mad. Laurelton New York Author: Harts, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Certified Distribution Specialists Laurelton, New York

May 05 2016
toolfetch.com toolfetch Sent wrong item then charge you for shipping both ways plus restocking fee. Elmsford New York Issue Resolved Author: Greenville , South Carolina Building Products: toolfetch.com Elmsford, New York

May 05 2016
OnlineJobs.ph OnlineJobs PH, OnlineJobs Philippines, Online Jobs PH, Online Jobs Philippines Scammed me monthly fee Internet Author: Dallas, Texas SEO - Reputation Management: OnlineJobs.ph Internet

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

May 02 2016
Mimotron Group Inc. Ebay Sent wrong product, charged return shipping, and a re-stock fee! Chino California Author: , Television Parts & Services: Mimotron Group Inc. Chino, California

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Butler , Rose & Jameson has been sending me letters upon letters stating I have 2,201,071.00 sweepstakes Award to be claim asking me to send $20.00 for Assessment &processing fee. I have sacrify a lot of money thinking that i was going to win the amount of money stipulated in the letters only to realized that this is a Ripoff Fresh Meadows New York
Author: Staten Island, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

47, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

48, Report #1301934

Apr 26 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates the company sent me a letter stating that I have won $3,900,000,00 and that I need to send them a processing fee $20 fresh Meadows, New York Author: BERKELEY, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates fresh Meadows,, New York

Apr 23 2016
Bremer Bank Bremer Bank allowed dish tv to withdraw $240.00 out of my bank account without my permission & then charged me a $33.00 overdraft fee because there was only $199.00 in the account. Lake Elmo Minnesota Author: Hensel, North Dakota Civil Rights Violators: Bremer Bank Lake Elmo, Minnesota

Apr 23 2016
Christmas Decorations Market; support@christmas-decorate.com Cashed the PayPal fee $119.99 for sale of Quickbooks online, failed to transmit, will not refund fee Internet Author: Divide, Colorado Computer Software: Christmas Decorations Market