Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bella Vi Style Collective Fab No Response on Request to cancel monthly fee Huntington Beach Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Bella Vi Style Internet

Sep 19 2016
Rise Broadband Refused to waive cancellation fee when they couldn't provide service for the first 45 days Nationwide
Author: Oaktown, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 16 2016
Pearson VUE Pearson VUE take all my exam fee without taking exam Bloomington Minnesota Author: Houston, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Pearson VUE Bloomington, Minnesota

Sep 15 2016
Official pest prevention Made promises. Cashed check early causing overdraft fee Elk Grove, California
Update. They have some nerve Author: Merced, California Pest Control: Official pest prevention Elk Grove, , California

Sep 15 2016
NPF Dave Barrett NPF-To Receive $1,200,000.00 after sending $20 'Report Fee' Plainview New York Author: Goodfield, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF Plainview, New York

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 13 2016
Diet Supplements - Las Vegas, Nevada Charging $5.99 for every unopened bottle of returned product, - restocking fee - Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements - Las Vegas, Nevada Internet

Sep 13 2016
Spokeo I tried to cancel this and since the number that I was trying to find a name was disconnected it did me no good. So I wait until Monday morning only 2 days after using Spokeo and the phone number says they are in a meeting. I go to the email they gave me on the message and it tries to charge me $35 as a cancellation fee. I went through the terms and never was there a mention of a cancellation fee. Internet Spokeo Customer Care Author: Metropolis, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Spokeo Internet

Sep 10 2016
greendot prepaid cards took out money for fee ca Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Cash Services: greendot prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
the cat connection Used deceptive selling tactics, misrepresented items as made in the USA, restocking fee for item not as described dallas Texas Author: alexandria, Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: the cat connection Internet

Sep 09 2016
Properous Group Eyetensitize Ordered a free Trial product off TV only paying Shipping fee, but have been scammed with about $600,00 being taken out of my Bank Account Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Eye Care: Properous Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2016
ULSC lending united lending servces co.United Lending Services Co.244 5th Avenue, Suite 200New York, NY 10001 They say I was approved for 20,000 but had to pay the one time fee of $34.99 so I could then go over the approval and terms of the loan. it was a scam it sent me to a link with other lenders that had no sites or if they did have sites you had to reapply and only got approved for 1200 dollars and 219% interest rate New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: ULSC lending Internet

Sep 09 2016
Genie Zip Bra Sent me 2 genie zip bras both the wrong size. When I asked for a refund they would not refund the entire amount. They would not refund the $13.98 shipping fee. Wallingford CT Author: Merritt Island, Florida Clothing Stores: Genie Zip Bra Internet

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 07 2016
09:29 AM Do not use - deceptive and misleading practices Orlando, FL Nationwide refunds undisclosed fee Author: Sharon, MA, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
First Nations Credit, LLC Tom Voli, President This man is rude and obnoxious, on my last payment they tack on an added fee of $50. Fort Myers Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Nations Credit, LLC Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 04 2016
You Fit Lockwood Ridge Mandatory Fee to Cancel Membership? Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: You Fit Lockwood Ridge Sarasota, Florida

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida