Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

27, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota

28, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 10 2016
Go2Capital.com Mike Millward, Kyle Turner, Derick Faller, Jocelyn Noorlander Charge upfront fee and check my credit without my consent. Lehi Utah Author: LA, California Business Consultants: Go2Capital.com Lehi, Utah

30, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide

31, Report #1319203

Aug 08 2016
Charles Earl Charles Earl Finanding llc Scammer will send you contracts then tell you his partner requires you to make a processing fee But will do nothing for you but take your money Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Commerical Lending Firm: Charles Earl Internet

Aug 08 2016
Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Aging Cream No information was given when you first receive your fee sample also no indication that there would be an auto-delivery every month with a $99+ charge & when you call the number given on the website the box is FULL and can't accept any more messages! Sorry this company is going to have or has a bad reputation already. Hope more people file rip-off reports about them. Stanten Island New York Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Sim Beauty Cream Stanten Island, New York

Aug 08 2016
Rustica Hardware Charged me for items not received and Charged a 20% restocking fee on a returned defective part. Provo Utah Thanks Paypal! Author: Canyon Lake, California Building Products: Furniture & Furnishings: Rustica Hardware Springville, Utah

Aug 08 2016
First Tennessee Bank (ATM Drive Thru) I went to the First Tn. Bank...ATM machine to withdraw $400.oo in which I definitely had on my Rush Card . I was charged the assigned fee of 3 bucks. However, I did not receive my money.  Memphis (Raleigh Branch) Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Consumer Services: First Tennessee Bank Memphis (Raleigh Branch), Tennessee

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

37, Report #1320819

Aug 05 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

38, Report #1320685

Aug 04 2016
Cox communications Late fee charge waive was denied Phoenix Arizona Smokescreen! Author: Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cox communications Phoenix, Arizona

39, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

40, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

41, Report #1320306

Aug 02 2016
Chase Bank Being forced to pay an overdraft fee which I'm not responsible for. Anaheim California Correction--- Author: Anaheim, California Work at Home: Chase Bank Anaheim , California

42, Report #1320293

Aug 02 2016
Sears Sears Roebuck & co. I called Sears in middletown for a repair to my washing machine. They told me it was a one time flat fee of $49 plus 1 time labor Fer of $60.  Middletown New Jersey Author: keansburg, New Jersey Appliances: Sears Middletown , New Jersey

43, Report #1320210

Aug 02 2016
Beauty impression Ordered free trial, they billed me $97 10 days later. Also added items, I promptly got refunded minus the packaging fee Pacoima California Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Beauty impression Nationwide

44, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

45, Report #1319838

Jul 31 2016
Almond bury nanny agency This company is a total fraud.I registered and kept on asking for my money back that they never did as none of their candidates were contactable.To make matters worse they charged me a full placement fee without informing and saying that it was their right since they had worked a lot by sending so many files London Author: Beverley, Alabama Police: Almond bury nanny agency London,

46, Report #1319814

Jul 30 2016
Liner world.com Liner would.com $448.98 25g liner installed, not 25g, faded and seams visible within week, told ship back w/ $50 restock fee. Impossible. CrestWood Illinois
Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Liner world.com CrestWood, Illinois

47, Report #1319730

Jul 30 2016
TD Bank Seabrook NH $175 OD FEES FOR .72 CENT ERROR SO THE FIRST $35 FEE CAUSED EVERYTHING ELSE TO BOUNCE AND THEY ARE MORE LIKE BANK OF AMERICA NOW REFUSING TO REFUND THE OUTRAGEOUS FEES - TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT FROM SSI RECIPIENTS WHO APPEAR TO BE THEIR NEWEST TARGET Seabrook New Hampshire Wrong.. Author: Salisbury, Massachusetts Banks: TD Bank Seabrook NH Seabrook, New Hampshire

48, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

49, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

Jul 28 2016
Crucon cruise outlet outrageous cancellation fee Moultonboro New Hampshire Author: Cape Coral, Florida Cruises: Crucon cruise outlet Moultonboro, New Hampshire