Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Jul 19 2016
Money Motion X/ Money Motion III Send a 5.00 for registration fee to eligible to play for money, 15,000.00 or runner-up for 1,000.00 Kansas Missouri Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Money Motion X Kansas, Missouri

Jul 18 2016
Time Warner Cable charging a cancellation fee for services never received.TWC breached contract when services were not provided. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Cable Companies: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet

Jul 18 2016
Garcinia Cambogia They are taking money out of my bank without permission . They told me I would only pay the shipping fee for 4.99 and they have stolen hundreds of dollars Nationwide
Author: Waskom, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
O'Gallerie, Inc. CREDIT COLLECTIONS WITHOUT BILLING FOR COMMISSION FEE Portland Oregon Author: Winona, Minnesota Auctions: O'Gallerie, Inc. Portland, Oregon

Jul 17 2016
Car Registration.Com Thought I was renewing my title and entered information--when I got to the end of the application process, I was asked to purchase registration materials. I was charged a handling fee of $2.99 for no registration. Internet Author: Marshalltown, Iowa DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration.Com Internet

Jul 16 2016
Waypoint Homes Threatened eviction for an invalid fee not included on the lease. Orlando FL
Author: Winter Park, Florida Housing Rentals: Waypoint Homes Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
AFFORDABLE LIFE PLANS SASHA FIERCE THIS COMPANY OFFERS TO CONSOLIDATE STUDENT LOANS FOR A FEE AND DID NOT PERFORM THE WORK carrollton, TEXAS  Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Language: AFFORDABLE LIFE PLANS carrollton, Texas

Jul 15 2016
Electrolux Warranty Corp. Sold me a warranty. Cancelled it and charged me a fee. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Sautee, Georgia Warranty Companies: Electrolux Warranty Corp. Charlotte , North Carolina

Jul 14 2016
CPR Cell Phone Repair Sold me a broken used Note 3 and wanted a restocking fee of $70 two hours later when returned. Dallas Texas Author: Euless, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CPR Cell Phone Repair Dallas, Texas

Jul 14 2016
NETSPEND Bogus Maintenance Fee Nationwide Author: Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: NETSPEND Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
TD BANK Renovate card Renovate myonlineaccoint.net Late Fee Entrapment Nationwide
Author: Dubois , Pennsylvania Banks: TD BANK Renovate card Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
NCE Premier Plus Bait and switch. Presented as insurance actually a discount program. $ taken from account when confronted they offer a higher priced coverage. Refund does not include $90 enrollment fee Florham park NJ? Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: NCE Premier Plus Internet

Jul 12 2016
Easykits.com Ripoff. Fraud. Paid $47.00 for course only. Declined all other offers. Started to charge a recurring $69.95 monthly fee without authorization Internet You've Been Scammed! Author: Greenwich, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Easykits.com Internet

Jul 11 2016
FBNR FBNRFictitious Business Name RenewalCompliance Filings, Inc. Deceptively disguise a service for fee form as a Government Form. Sacramento California Author: Gilroy, California Legal Services: FBNR Sacramento, California

Jul 11 2016
Wellness Plan of America WPA Signed up under false pretenses. . I would like my full refund of $75.00 for one time fee and $49.95. I would like my money refunded to my account. And cut all ties from this company for good.. Deerfield Beach, Florida Internet Author: Marlton, New Jersey Health Insurance: Wellness Plan of America Deerfield Beach, FL ,

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
es express, unlimited career, trans quality lemont illinois company without energy don't spent your time if you are not worked there 3 months company take illegal hiring fee $ 500 on your last paycheck lemont Illinois
es express, trans quality, unlimited career, michael's quality FRAUDS Author: Arizona Trucking Companies: es express trans quality lemont, Illinois

Jul 10 2016
VESTA This $1 fee showed up on my debt card account from this company. BPY/WDR FEE VESTA AT T PORTLAND OR 11950 SW GARDEN PLA  PORTLAND Oregon Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: VESTA PORTLAND, Oregon

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 08 2016
Centurylink, Centurylink Internet, Centurylink Rip Off No Service at address Early Termination Fee Monroe Louisiana Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Centurylink Monroe, Louisiana

Jul 06 2016
24/7 LOYAL SERVICE 24/7 QUICK PICK LOCKSMITHS They Bait you with a $15.00 service fee, $35.00 lock change fee and then charge you $321.00! and want CASH! Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Yes, you were scammed Author: playa del rey, California Small Business Services: 24/7 LOYAL SERVICE Internet

Jul 06 2016
http://wdcomponline.com/ Facebook Promotional Lottery Scam that hijacks your friends facebook accounts to lure you in by sending you a message as your friend saying they won a large sum of money and your name is on the list of winners, they require a large up front fee to deliver/insure your supposed winnings. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Hackers: http://wdcomponline.com/ Internet