Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

Sep 08 2016
Amazon Amazon charged a $99 fee to my debit card without my authorization and inndoing so overdrew my bank acct by nearly $200. They claim I signed up for thier Prime membership and a one month free trial. This never happened and now I am seeing that they do this to many customoers who have entrusted them with thier debit cards. How do we stop them? They have already been sued for this. Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Specialty Stores: Amazon Internet

Sep 07 2016
reservations.com Do not use reservations.com - deceptive and misleading practices Orlando, FL Nationwide Reservations.com refunds undisclosed fee Author: Sharon, MA, Massachusetts Consumer Services: reservations.com Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
First Nations Credit, LLC Tom Voli, President This man is rude and obnoxious, on my last payment they tack on an added fee of $50. Fort Myers Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Nations Credit, LLC Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 04 2016
You Fit Lockwood Ridge Mandatory Fee to Cancel Membership? Sarasota Florida Author: University Park, Florida Weightloss Programs: You Fit Lockwood Ridge Sarasota, Florida

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 03 2016
Shopsreporter.com They said they needed 4 new shoppers and asked me to sign up and they were going to send me a $300 in advance so I go about doing shopping Shopsreporter.com they came through text messages and offered me this job, they wanted to pay a $300 up front fee for me to do there services Internet Author: Lamesa, Texas Work at Home: Shopsreporter.com Internet

Sep 03 2016
Rocket Resorts Group Kenneth R./Director of Leasing LIC#967753 Vacation plans all a hoax. After giving you 3 different ways to pay the less expensive without fee option of purchasing a gift card then calling to give him the card number should have been a dead give away. Internet Author: Wilson, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Rocket Resorts Group Internet

Sep 02 2016
Consumer Protection Bureau CPB called me to tell me I won the Holiday Sweepstakes.prize of $625,000 thousand and all I need to do is send a registration fee of 1 percent which is $6250 Washington DC Virginia Author: durham, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Protection Bureau Washington DC, Virginia

Sep 01 2016
lux style this company sent this eye lash I'm the mail that I did not order. I just browse. And a week I this eye lash in the mail. the cost was $113.00 then sent me a reminder late fee was$10. now owe $123.today the bill is $133..I can Rip- off Odense C Denmark 5100 Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: lux style Internet

Sep 01 2016
US Car Reports Promise a one-time carfax report for $1.95 - billed me $14.99 anual fee Internet Author: Tustin, California Motor Vehicle: US Car Reports Internet

Aug 31 2016
Green Motion greenmotioncarrental.ca7 Kelfield Street Toronto M9W 5A1Canada Administrative fee 4 times the toll fee. toronto ontario , canada Author: Lier , Alabama Auto Rentals: Green Motion toronto,

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Complaint Filed???? Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon Author: Denver, Colorado Voicemail Services: Securus Contact Systems Happy Valley, Oregon

Aug 25 2016
Quicken Loans Your Good Faith Deposit is actually a Fee for doing business! Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
HR Cream Company says they will send you thier products for a shiiping fee only. There was no price on the site. Santa Ana California Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Alternative Health: HR Cream Santa Ana, California

Aug 22 2016
MMD Transport Corporation MMD Transport CorporationLissette HernandezPepe thieves lien on car/Non payment of broker fee Donna Texas Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Transporters: MMD Transport Corporation Donna, Texas

Aug 21 2016
AT& T ATT Scam - They Are Charging Me A Cancellation FEE for a contract that I never Agreed On! Dallas Texas Author: Canoga Park, California Internet Services: AT& T Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
'genesis satelite Direct tv cable sales Early cancelatiion fee was never refunded Kennewick Washington Author: emmett, Idaho Satellite Dish Companies: 'genesis satelite Kennewick, Washington