Your Search | myiproducts imail voicemail mthly fee

26, Report #1282026

Jan 24 2016
NYC Private Bedrooms, 132 West 31st Street, New York, NY 10001 NYC Private Bedrooms, Advance Fee Scam, Stay Away / Modesto Esterlin Martinez New York New York
Author: NY, New York Realtors: NYC Private Bedrooms New York, New York

27, Report #1281920

Jan 23 2016
All American Capital Group,Inc Voronica Telley Richard and Duran We were told that Allamericangroup would finance us in 90 days if we would pay them $2,995.00 we pay the up front fee and it been 2 years now and nothing. We lost our business depending on this funding and promise. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: All American Capital Group,Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 21 2016
xenex payment systems Over the past 6 years of being one of their good standing customers, we were not given notice to a termination fee that would be deducted from our account due to us terminating our services with them.  Cedarhurst New York Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: xenex payment systems NY

Jan 19 2016
Naples Nissan in Naples, Florida Buyer beWARE of their LIES!!! Naples Florida There is one word for you... Author: Naples, Florida Auto Dealers: Naples Nissan in Naples, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Larissa Funk Viana Lawyers Fee scam Paradise Point Queensland Author: Surfers Paradise, Other Lawyers: Larissa Funk Paradise Point,

Jan 19 2016
Womensfreebees.com/facebook I was contacted by Catherine Cole from women's freebies. She said i won $50,000. I western union the $60 claim fee to Vicki Cole Daly in Huntington West Virginia. I still have the receipt. Now they want $250. I should have researched them first, but what's done is done. I demanded my money back. Still waiting. I have the conversations and the receipt. Would love for someone to take them down!! Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Womensfreebees on facebook Internet

Jan 19 2016
Mira Vie SCAMMMM made my account overdraft and now i have to pay a fee to the bank as well. Internet Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Mira Vie Internet

Jan 19 2016
Intelecom Solutions Joe Fiorillo Intelecom Solutions phone scam Beware of Joe Fiorillo of Intelecom Solutions, 155 Knickerbocker Ave Bohemia NY 11716.  Bohemia New York Author: Port ORange, Florida Voicemail Services: Intelecom Solutions Bohemia, New York

Jan 19 2016
Shoe Metro www.shoemetro.com Sent Wrong Order then Charged Me 20% Stocking Fee San Diego California
Author: Florida Clothing Stores: Shoe Metro San Diego, California

Jan 19 2016
Premier Booting Services Paid Parking Fee - Still Got Car Booted Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Parking Garages: Premier Booting Services Miami, Florida

Jan 16 2016
Zoosk.com is a fake dating website, after you monthly fee charged, then every communication have to go through chat which you have to pay coins to send a message! How nasty they are! Honolulu Hi, San Francisco CA Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii On-Line Business: Zoosk.com Internet

Jan 16 2016
Securities Disbursement Division I've received 3 different winning notifications that I have definitely won money each for various amounts over one million dollars if I follow the enclosed instructions and send $20.00 for Assessment and Processing fee. So far I hear nothing from them. Obviously a hoax.. Huntington Station New York Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Liars: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Jan 14 2016
East coast stores Henry Galasso A broker that takes my 2500.00 training fee and steals my clients/listings Melville, New York New york Author: BROOKLYN, New York Business Consultants: East coast stores Melville, New York,

Jan 13 2016
First Choice ER is a billing ripoff with excessive fee's that insurance will not pay($1200 facility fee) Lewisville Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice ER Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Sage Payment Solutions EFT GETI Check Services Contract Changed without notice, adding termination fee. Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Sage Payment Solutions EFT Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Jan 12 2016
Planet Honda Planet Honda requires me to pay a disposition fee of $450.00. The problem is that this disposition fee was never discussed at the time of signing the lease agreement. Union New Jersey Author: Hazlet Twp, New Jersey Car Rentals: Planet Honda Union, New Jersey

Jan 11 2016
Award Notification Commission Judging Office & Decision Center I received a letter Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment that I will be receiving $1,327,940.00 with verified I.D. # 85382192-471273/291859076 provided I pay the $12.00 delivery fee Kansas Kansas Thanks for the report Author: Fairfield, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas, Kansas

Jan 11 2016
Psychic Khloe She had told me the man of my dreams was my soulmate and that the reason he wasn't talking to me was b/c I had all this negative energy around me. So she said it was a one time fee of 95 dollars. Then with in a day or two told me I needed to give her 300.00 b/c he was under the spell of another girl and if we didn't do the new set of candles is lose him. Then it was more and more money b/c I still had 2% then 1% and that it was the strongest amount. Then she asked for 900 dollars to get rid of it for good. All along the way she promised me id get my money back and now she's not picking up, has most likely blocked my number and after seeing this report I don't think I'm getting my money back. I'd like to press charges. Houston Texas Texas Author: Severna Park , Maryland Adultery: Psychic Khloe Internet

Jan 10 2016
Premiere event So I heard about an audition over the radio, called and was invited to have my daughter audition. When we arrived they showed us videos of the event. They stated that 90% of the children who attend the program leave with representation. We go into a room and audition and if they believe you have talent they invite you to audition a second time. After the second audition, and if you are chosen you have to pay then right there. They recommend a $3000-4000 package to you, and also say you can pay monthly while being charge a finance fee. The. Company offers you nothing but false hope..  Internet
Author: New York , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Premiere event

Jan 09 2016
international prize registry Brain Renner , John Hartwell and Frank mondale trying to get me to pay $20.00 for mandatory requisition fee China post p.o. box 100102 Beijing Beijing China
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: international prize registry China

Jan 07 2016
24 Hr Fitness They raised my annual fee by 100% Ladera Ranch Nationwide What you think... Author: Rancho Mission Viejo, California Health Spas: 24 Hr Fitness Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Captain Jack USA David Membership Fee - $299.00, Banquet Fee - $295.00 Fee, Job Information - Not granted Stanton Island New York Author: Los Angeles, California Employment Services: Captain Jack USA Internet

Jan 07 2016
first data .com /greg milano i was lyed to about there being a fee to use the machine.  Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Computer Dealers: first data .com /greg milano Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Premier promotion group Jim Rutherford stating that I have been awarded a check or cash worth 4,320,00.00 after sending in$ 20.00 for Confirmation fee I would receive a check for 23,762.00. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Premier promotion group Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Piccadilly Apartments Piccadilly Apartments Windsor Confiscated my money, $190, for administrative fees and an application fee, didn't get approved for reasons they couldn't specifically tell me, could not get a cosigner, so they kept my money, wouldn't respond to message asking for them to work with me Goodlettsville Tennessee Author: Nashville , Tennessee Housing Rentals: Piccadilly Apartments Goodlettsville , Tennessee