Your Search | mylife.com reunion.com
Approximately 185 Reports Found

May 24 2012
mylife.com MyLife.com created 2 accounts without my permission and won't refund, Internet Don't believe it Author: , California Internet Fraud: mylife.com Internet

May 14 2012
Intellius.com True Rep.com True Rep/Mylife charged $187.00 for 1year membership. Only signed for 1mth. Mylife signed me up for true rep, my credit,address,etc. were WRONG. My life kept stating they found my husband who is decea Dont know, Nationwide Mylife.com wishes to assist in resolving your complaint Author: RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California Internet Fraud: Intellius.com Nationwide

May 14 2012
mylife wsfy 887-7041900 continued to charge credit card after i called for cancelation,add was a total ripoff !!!! California Mylife.com wishes to assist in resolving your complaint Author: sophia, North Carolina Computer Fraud: mylife wsfy 887-7041900 , California

May 14 2012
MyLife.com not known Charged renewal with out notice. No refund allowed. Internet, Internet Mylife.com will assist in resolving your complaint Author: Markle, Indiana Personal Services: MyLife.com Internet

May 14 2012
MVQ*SAVINGSACE fraudulently billed my credit card monthly when I never signed up for services. Believe mylife.com is link. Internet Mylife will assist in resolving your complaint Author: Rolling Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: MVQ*SAVINGSACE Internet

May 14 2012
MyLife.com 1. Search and find anyone on line. 2. Investigate who might be investigating your name online Internet, Internet Mylife.com will assist in resolving your complaint Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Consumer Services: MyLife.com Internet

Dec 21 2011
My Life Reunion.com I signed up for a year @ $10 and got charged $130. When I called they refused to do anuthing about it. Internet Author: San Diego, California Social Services: My Life Internet

Dec 09 2011
freesnuggie.com mylife.com referred me to freesnuggie.com, Internet Author: Roswell, New Mexico Consumer Services: freesnuggie.com Internet

Dec 05 2011
MyLife.com reunion.com IS A POSTAL DROP Santa Monica, California Author: , Other Bait-and-Switch: MyLife.com Santa Monica, California

Nov 30 2011
MyLife.com My Life IS PURE BAIT AND SWITCH Santa Monica, California Author: Warrens, Wisconsin Internet Services: MyLife.com Santa Monica, California

Nov 21 2011
MyLife.com Bait & Switch! - clicked on 9.99 Monthly Membership, charged my 120.00 after the click!! Santa Monica, California Author: fort myers, Florida Bait-and-Switch: MyLife.com Santa Monica, California

Oct 27 2011
MVQ*SavingsAce I went on the site MyLife .com thinking that I could look for people that I lost contact with. Scammed by MyLife.com. they gave my information to a third party, MVQSavings*Ace.com(SCAM) Internet, Connecticut Author: Panama City, Florida Credit Card Fraud: MVQ*SavingsAce Internet, Connecticut

Oct 16 2011
mylife reunion.com mylife.com charged our accout two years after joining for limited sub. Internet Author: longmont, Colorado Prostitutes: mylife reunion.com Internet

Oct 07 2011
MyLife.com MyLife-peoplesearch.com They Stole My Money and I want it back! Internet Author: Dodd City, Texas Attorneys General: MyLife.com Internet

Aug 31 2011
Mylife.com Reunion-Search Internet Fraud, Internet Author: Orange, California Personal Services: Mylife.com Internet

Aug 15 2011
mylife.com Violate Privacy Santa Monica, California Author: , Computer Fraud: mylife.com Santa Monica, California

Aug 03 2011
MY LIFE REUNION SEARCH mylife.com Inc U.S. Patent No. 6,701,348 and 6,694,353 This Company Charged my Credit Card $59.40 for a service that I did not request or Authorize, and still do not know what this service is I am being Chrged for. Santa Monica, , Internet Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Dating Services: MY LIFE REUNION SEARCH Internet

Jun 09 2011
MYLIFE REUNION SEARCH MyLife.com UNAUTHORIZED MONTHLY billing of my credit card. Santa Monica, California Author: Del Mar, California Internet Fraud: MYLIFE REUNION SEARCH Santa Monica, California

May 07 2011
MyLife.com Reuinion.com MYLife.com VIOLATES YOUR RIGHTS TO PRIVACY! Internet Promised refund from MyLife.com Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: MyLife.com Internet

Mar 23 2011
mylife.com Didn't want the service and promised a credit still haven't credited it back Internet Author: sparks, Nevada Internet Services: mylife.com Internet

Feb 11 2011
MyLife.com Reunion.com Do not trust these sites with your credit card information. Internet Author: Lake Mary, Florida Bait-and-Switch: MyLife.com Internet

Feb 07 2011
MyLife.com Reunion.com FRAUD/IDENTITY THEFT/SCAM, Internet Author: chesterland village, South Carolina Advertising Agencies: MyLife.com Internet

Feb 02 2011
mylife.com charged without ordering Anaheim, California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: mylife.com Anaheim, California

Jan 15 2011
mylife/reunion.com www.mylife.com repeated unauthorized charges Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: simi valley, California Social Services: mylife/reunion.com Internet

Jan 15 2011
mylife/reunion.com fraudulant card charges los angeles California, Internet Author: simi valley, California Customer: mylife/reunion.com Internet