MYSELF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: myself
There may be more reports for "myself"
For more results perform a general search for "myself"
Showing 1-25 of 1,292 Found Reports For more specific results for "myself"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
Truthfinder.com I did a background check on myself to see how accurate it was. Not accurate if you want detailed info. All general info and inaccurate info. ALSO this website is the ONLY new website I used my credit card on and low and behold SOMEONE was using my credit SCAM!!!! Somewhere California Internet Author: Teague, Texas Internet: Truthfinder.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing AKA All In One Fencing and More Shoddy craftmansship, overpriced fir crappy work. Promise to fix but keeps stalling! Had to redo entire fence myself! Ione California
Author: Sacramento, California Home Improvements: Patrick Richard Beals, APA Fencing Ione, California

Feb 07 2017
Clearlice I purchased a gallon of this product for myself and to have in the home. It didn't work at all. I have used the entire gallon and still have the problem. I have seen a dr. about this now. I called and they didn't offer me a refund. In fact, they didn't seem to care at all. internet Internet Rip off Author: wilmington de 19803, Delaware Skin Care: Clearlice Internet

Feb 03 2017
Deal Empire I ordered body shaper panty October 24,2016. I have not received my order, I have called multiple times, emailed and Facebook messaged, they tell me I need to track it myself, I have tried to do so, and no luck. I told them this and they give me the runaround, I'm not pleased with the poor customer service Author: Boyceville , Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Equitable Acceptance Corp They called me saying they could consolidate my student loan that they were working with the Dept of ED to help people like myself . The Dept of ED has never heard of them and that they had received many complaints about promises that were made to people that the di not full Torrence California Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Manhattan Beach Ventures LLC Torrence, California

Jan 26 2017
Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Email that they got my email for the Beats/Apple campaignwhich we sign up for another campaign on 360. Then wanted me send more pictures and a bio about myself. Then set up a conference call with me and some other girl. Nationwide Author: Dakota dunes, South Dakota Lawyers: Kevin Dixon, Carson Tylor Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 M Ann Lindvall ripped me off on an Ebay purchase Edgar Nebraska Sellers like myself are what made Ebay great Author: nashville, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: M Ann Lindvall DBA mannl2007 Edgar,

Dec 28 2016
Snap Audits Snap Audits LLC This company never paid me for an 8 hour job I worked alone. I was told someone would be scheduled to help but that didn't happen. I was then told I would receive the full pay for working myself but nothing.  Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Drug Stores: Snap Audits Internet

Dec 24 2016
Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Verbal and written agreement with Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man to sell 2007 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle. Upon selling the motorcycle in May 2016 for $12447.00, myself as the owner of the motorcycle was owed $10000.00 for my portion of the proceeds. Mr. Craig kept entire sum of proceeds for his own personal use. Beaumont Texas Author: Port Arthur, Texas Motorcycles: Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Beaumont, Texas

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Naima Singletary, The Academy for Womanhood, The Opulent Life Coach Manipulative, Emotionally Abusive, Isolating her Clients from Loved Ones, Dismissive and Disrespectful towards Myself and Important Business Colleague Internet We know Naima Singletary Author: Fairfax, California Business Consulting: Naima Singletary Internet

Dec 21 2016
Mac Mackenzie Paralegal Sanchez This group of people have started calling me based on a credit account opened in 2005. Individuals were informing me of a judgement being placed by a law office of Mac Mackenzie with out any sort of trial or hearing. Despite a statute of limitations, they are trying to force me into obligating myself into a payment arrangement without being able to offer me any sort of definitive answers. Be aware!! Guess since they can't swindle anyone, they are trying scare tactics that are irrelevant and irrational. They call from a private number, and the number that was offered to me is an 800 service number with no actual identification. When Mr. Sanchez called, the number that appears also has no identification. When looking up this law firm that is representing itself as a credit attorney, the only law office under that name is solely family law. Be aware!! Los Angeles California Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Mac Mackenzie Internet

Dec 05 2016
Sheds Now and More Inc. Laci Gist Owner Liars and Thiefs Arcadia Florida The issues have been resolved by myself the homeowner and some issues have been resolved by the contractors latitude 26 Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Building Services: Sheds Now and More Inc. Arcadia, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Sears Duct Cleaning Did not clean, had to clean myself Olive Branch Mississippi Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Sears Duct Cleaning Olive Branch, Mississippi

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
Stericycle Communication Solutions We have used Stericycle since March 28, 2014, and they have been over charging us for all that period, when we contacted them yesterday they told us is was our fault not paying attention to detail. We asked for a credit for their poor service they told my boss thathe could only give us $100.00 USD and I told them no. This was a conference call with Jacob - Stericycle, Marold - CEO/Owner of Transport Financial Servicee and myself - the Accountant. The way Jacob was talking us down I lost it and cancelled the service as of 11/30/2016. Chicago, Illinois Author: Pensacola, Florida Telephone Answering Services: Stericycle Communication Solutions Chicago,, Illinois

Nov 22 2016
Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet
Author: Zoetermeer, Unusual Rip-Off: Alan Jones / ScamWarners Internet

Nov 17 2016
Kratom Crazy, Kallum Mitterer Owner ,Revibe, Inc, QILICO.LTDAP, AP Superstore Kratom Crazy refuses to repond about an order that is suspected of not being Kratom at all or in parts. Product made both myself and wife very ill.  Internet Same problem aame company Author: Massachusetts Alternative Health: Kratom Crazy Internet

Nov 15 2016
Account now prepaid debit card Is trying to hold my money so they can build interest even tho myself and my employee have called to verify saying they sent the deposit Internet AccountNow Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: Account now prepaid debit card Internet

Oct 28 2016
ECM Worldwide Thomas Thompson ECM Worldwide/ Thomas Thompson sent me a 20 year old damaged electronic control module. Mr. Thompson has refused to replace the part or offer a refund and has accused the mechanic and myself of destroying the part. The mechanic spoke by phone with Tom Thompson the minute it did not work and received nothing but accusations. Trion Georgia
LIES UPON LIES Author: Marina, California tempdir: tempdir: ECM Worldwide Trion, Georgia

Oct 25 2016
88 Petworld the worst pet store experience i ever had! i am no inexperienced customer, i have ran several pet stores myself for over a decade so i know what the business is all about and this paticular store owner and its workers are low and behold the rudest and misinformed i have ever come across. save yourself heartache, frustration and money and please please shop somewhere else! Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: 88 Petworld Brick, New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 21 2016
We are still suing ashley hawthorne for defamation of charactor which led to our wells fargo bank account being wrongfully closed so her family being there will not intimidate us not to file suit Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama